Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finally locked in the bedroom with the four of us I knew I had no way out or excuses. I told myself that I was going obey whatever you ordered me to do. I had taken it in the ass from both you and Claire many times with strapons including sucking the dirty dildo after it had just come out of my asshole so there was nothing new except this time I would be doing it to a real cock. Carl and I made a pact promising each other that no matter what happened we would remain close friends. That very fact that we were both ordered by you and Claire to perform seemed to help the guilt feelings. Both of us knew that if we did not obey we would suffer serious consequences. We decided to relax and enjoy the moment and not think about anything that we did sexually to each other.

I was always jealous that Carl had a huge cock and you girls seemed to enjoy him more than I. It actually turned me on watching him fuck you with his huge cock. When he fucked both of you in the ass I couldn't believe how easily you accommodated him and how much he got turned on from your experienced anal muscles. Every time I saw him fucking you're ass I always wondered what it would be like, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I was always grateful when both of the allowed me to fuck your asses as well using your anal muscles to squeeze the sperm right out of my balls. Going through that bedroom door for the last time to lose my cherry told me it was more time for payback. I actually felt that I deserved getting fucked in the ass honoring the sexuality of the four of us.

I want you to know Belinda that yesterday I dedicated to you my love, obedience, and respect for you showing that I will do anything for you. My asshole still hurts from the several reamings that Carl gave me yesterday but I'll never forget yesterday either. I know that yesterday was the first of many more studs you'll bring me to serve. I think it will take time for me to get used to getting fucked in the ass. I trust you and I love you and I know I can make best manservant you'll ever need.

(Belinda resumes the story!)

I'm so thankful to have you for my slave and now that you have completed your destiny of being my bisexual partner I'm going to open up every sexual fantasy you have never imagined. You're going to serve me in ways you never even dreamed of or thought it was possible. Every stud in our coven is going to openly fuck you before the group. Our Queen Megan is going to personally supervise each ritual fucking. On the full moon of every month you're going to come before the group and be fucked by another stud. Carl will be fucking that same stud after your fucked.

My mother Brenda has invited to the four of us to join her bisexual orgy group where there will be plenty of boy on boy and girl on girl couplings as well as threesomes and foursomes. My mother personally wants to see her hung boyfriend give you a good fucking this weekend when we go visit. Brenda also has two beautiful hung shemales whose cocks are itching to get into your asshole. You actually met them French kissing them at a party when you were drunk and didn't even know they had cocks underneath their panties. I was laughing to myself the whole time. I've gone to bed with both of them and both can really fuck ass.

As promised you're never going to leave this room without getting a good thrashing with my riding crop. For your pleasure I'm going to take my sweet time making your skin crawl as I disturb every nerve ending in your body with my whip.

As promised Michael endured every last stinging lash marking him with multitudes of welts until in the end he was crying like a baby begging for mercy that I never gave. Michael has much to look forward to in the future never knowing whom he was going to suck or fuck for me.

(I hope you enjoyed the story and use safe sex, Condoms as well as your brain first! Please write me and let me know how you liked it!)

Stay Excited!

Magic_Tantra