Training Kate

Story Info
A couple trains a young woman in sexual submission.
2.4k words
4.36
58.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after our threesome by the river, Kate broke up with her boyfriend back in Texas and we began to see more and more of her. As Jen and I had hoped, the sexual fire had returned to our relationship as we opened it to include Kate. Jen and I would meet her either alone or together and nearly always would end up in a sexual situation. On evenings we spent alone, Jen and I would often masturbate each other relating that day’s encounter with Kate. Jen told me that one day that she and Kate had gone lingerie shopping and the two of them had shared the same dressing room. Kate had knelt to help Jen fasten her black stockings to her garters.

“I pulled her into me and fucked her face until she made me come”, Jen revealed. “You would have loved how soaking wet her face was”.

Another night I told Jen how earlier in the evening I had taken Kate out to a restaurant and afterward had made love to her in the parking lot. Jen’s pussy juices began to flow, soaking my fingers, as I described the scene.

“I pulled her T-shirt and bra up to expose her tits, pushed her jeans and panty down and then finger-fucked her to orgasm there in the parking lot”.

“After she came, I lifted my fingers to her mouth and she licked them clean”.

“Kate is showing her submissive side more and more”, Jen observed.

“I think it is time we to begin train her in S&M”.

I kissed Jen and caressed her tits and hardening nipples..

“Jen, I think she should assist me placing you in restraints and then be made to watch me whipping you”, I ventured.

“Ummm, that sounds very hot, I think we would all enjoy that”, Jen said as she continued stroking my cock with her hand. When she felt me start to cum she leaned over to me and I emptied my balls into her mouth.

The next day we invited Kate over for dinner and discussed our plans with her while sitting together on the sofa over drinks.

“Kate we have really been enjoying being with you”. I told her.

“ I am enjoying it too, very much”, she replied.

“You two have been teaching me so much about sex and about myself”, she added.

“Well, that is what we wanted to talk to you about”, Jen said. “We would like to start to teach you and at a little higher level to explore the submissive side we see in you”. “Would you like to do that?”

“Oh yes very much, I am so submissive in my fantasies”, Kate said.

“Tell us about them,” Jen said stroking Kate’s flushing cheeks.

“I’ve never talked about them before, but I want to with you”.

Kate was sitting between Jen and I on the couch and I leaned to kiss Kate gently on the mouth while Jen fondled her breasts through her white blouse and bra.

“Well, in my fantasies I am naked and bound by my hands and sometimes even my feet”. “I am spread open to be taken by anyone and everyone in the room”, Kate said. The erotic effect this talk was having on our new sub was evident by her quickened breathing and her hard nipples that seemed to be trying to poke through her bra. She moaned as Jen firmly pinched them and then continued to speak.

“In my fantasies, sometimes I...I am spanked or even whipped”.

“Your fantasies and mine are very much alike, Kate.” Jen said.

“And very compatible with mine,” I added.

“I am sexually dominant and Jen is submissive to me”. “She has a dominant side as well though, particularly with other women”. “We want to teach you to be sexually submissive to us”. “Would you like that?”, I asked.

“Yes, I would like that very much”, Kate breathed.

“You would be asked to perform sexual acts in many ways and places, sometimes involving other people”, Jen said. “You will be asked to both give and receive sexual pleasure when we ask it of you”. “We will express our pleasure and sometimes displeasure at your ability to perform what is asked of you”, Jen instructed her.

“And sometimes you will be punished”, I added.

Kate listened intently to what we were telling her. “Does this still sound appealing to you, Kate? Jen asked again.

“I want to do anything you ask me to, I trust you completely and want to give myself to you”, Kate assured us.

We kissed her again and told her that we would take her as our submissive.

“Kate, before we start we have two things for you”, I told her.

“First, you will need a safeword that you can use to stop a scene for any reason if you need to. What word will you chose?” I asked.

“Rose”, Kate replied without hesitation.

“And second, we have this gift for you”, said Jen.

Jen opened her purse and showed Kate with a collar made out of soft leather. It about two centimeters in width and had a small chrome ring in front.

“Oh, thank you both! It is beautiful. Can I put it on?”

“We’ll do that, Jen and from now on you will address us only as Master and Mistress”.

“Yes, Master”, Kate replied.

“Now please strip to accept your collar”, Jen requested.

“Yes, Mistress”, Kate replied.

Kate rose and we watched as her fingers, trembling with sexual excitement, began to unbutton her blouse. As we watched Kate make herself naked, I lowered the zipper at the back of Jen’s black dress and she stood to let it fall from her body. She was wearing black stockings with a black leather garter belt and a matching leather bra. She looked the part of a dominatrix in her black pumps with four-inch heels. The garters beautifully framed her hairless mound and pouting nether lips that were already moistening. When Kate was naked she crossed her wrists behind her.

“Please kneel”, I gently requested.

She knelt in front of us keeping her hands at her back. Jen kissed her and then attached the leather collar around her neck. As I undressed, Jen took two black leather cuffs and a small padlock from her purse. She buckled them to Kate’s wrists and locked the cuffs together behind her.

“Kate, you must now thank your Mistress”, I said. Jen moved to stand over the kneeling sub, spread her legs slightly and taking a handful of Kate’s hair and pushed the sub’s mouth into her now dripping sex. My cock stiffened as I listened to the wet sounds of Kate’s and tongue and lips as she lapped at her new Mistress’s pussy and clit.

“Make me cum, little sub slut!” Jen demanded. In minutes Kate’s skillful lips and tongue had done just that. Jen’s orgasm overtook her as she pressed Kate’s face harder into her wet pussy.

“Very good little sub, you pleased me well”, Jen said and then kissed Kate. “Now you must also please your new Master”.

I took Jen’s place in front of Kate and brought my stiff cock dripping with pre-cum to her soaked and well fucked faced. As I fucked Kate’s mouth Jen had moved behind her and was putting on a large black strap-on cock. It jutted lewdly from her smooth pussy mound as she pumped it coating the dildo with lube. Jen moved behind Kate and I reclined onto the sofa to give Jen better access to Kate’s dripping cunt. Kate sucked and licked my cock with abandon, wanting to feel my cum in her mouth. Jen knelt behind Kate and pushed the fake cock-head between Kate’s sopping pussy lips. I felt Kate’s moans on my cock as Jen began to fuck her. Jen grasped Kate’s cuffed hands pulling the cock-sucking sub hard onto the black dildo inside her. I looked into Jen’s lust-filled eyes as she fucked Kate.

“Cum now”, Jen whispered to me. She reached under Kate to frig the young sub’s clit to trigger her orgasm.

Kate came hard and moaned on my cock just as my hot semen flooded her mouth and spilled onto her heaving tits. Jen kept fucking her until her orgasm had finally subsided. Jen then withdrew the strap-on cock from Kate’s well-used cunt and unfastened the wrist cuffs. I then took the exhausted new sub in my arms and laid her on the sofa. We then covered her with a soft blanket and kissed and caressed her until she drifted off to sleep.

We decided to perform the S&M scene in charming old hotel near where we lived. It had large rooms with thick walls so the sounds wouldn’t “distract” our neighbors. I set up a portable Saint Andrew’s cross that I leaned against the wall and connected short chains with black leather cuffs to the four ends of the frame to which Jen would be restrained for her whipping. Jen put on black lace thigh-high stockings, four-inch black heels, and a black sleeveless sheath dress that could be removed even after she was cuffed and bound.

We lit several candles and placed them around the room so that no artificial lighting would be needed. Kate arrived exactly on time and we invited her into our candlelit suite. As she had been instructed, she was dressed in a white T-shirt and skirt with a lacy thong and bra as well as her leather collar.

“We are going to introduce you to dominance and submission this evening, specifically S&M”, I told Kate.

“Jen, tell Kate what we are going to do”. Jen lowered her eyes submissively and said, “Master is going to whip me”, Jen said.

“Have you ever watched a woman being whipped Kate? “No Master, I have not”, Kate replied. “Does the thought excite you?”

“Yes, Master it does”.

“Very well Kate, please remove your clothing”.

I took Jen’s beautiful and sexy body in my arms and kissed her deeply. I felt her melt at my touch and I knew how aroused she was becoming both by the thought of what would be done to her as well as by watching Kate strip. When Kate was naked, I placed the black leather cuffs on her wrists but I did not secure them behind her since I wanted her to help me restrain Jen for her whipping. I led Jen to the St. Andrew’s cross and positioned her facing it. “Help me with her, Kate”, I ordered. Kate gently took Jen’s left wrist and raised it over Jen’s head and then attached it to the leather cuff. I did the same to Jen’s right wrist. I then opened my leather bag and removed the black elk hide flogger that I would use to redden Jen’s creamy skin.

“Expose her skin for the whip, Kate”, I said. Kate grasped the top of Jen’s sheath dress and slowly slid it down her body. The sight of Jens’s naked and bound body in the candlelight made Kate gasp with sexual excitement.

“Attach her legs now, Kate”, I said. Kate gently spread Jen’s legs and attached the ankle cuffs.

“Jen is becoming quite excited now, touch her to see how wet she is”. Kate reached between Jen’s legs and easily slid two fingers into Jen’s pussy.

“She is very wet, Master”, Kate replied. I took her wrist and raised her hand to her lips to lick Jen’s juices from her glistening fingers.

“Kate, kneel on the bed and place your hands behind you”, I ordered. When she was in position, I attached the lock to the rings in her wrist cuffs so that she would be able to watch but not touch herself during the scene. I kissed the kneeling sub while fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples to hardness. I reached into her soaked pussy to gather some of her wetness, which I then smeared over Jen’s upper lip.

I raised the blue and black leather handle of the flogger to Jen’s lips for her to kiss as indication that she was prepared for the whipping. She not only kissed but also flicked her tongue over the handle, which had become a signal between us that she wanted to be whipped hard with no warm-up. With that I stripped to the waist, took the whip in hand and began.

Jen’s back arched as the first lash of the flogger crossed it. She responded with a sharp inspiration of breath, which evolved into a low moan and as I continued whipping her. I looked at Kate and saw that her lips were parted and her eyes hooded in sexual rapture as she watched Jen’s skin becoming crisscrossed with reddening stripes. Her body jerked in synchrony with Jen’s each time the whip found its mark. Kate’s pussy juices where literally dripping as she spread her thighs as far as she could trying to make enough contact with the bed to masturbate but she could not. I alternated between whipping Jen and finger-fucking her sopping cunt to provide the exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain she craved. I stopped fingering her when she began to meet my thrusts in an effort to cum. I held the whip handle to her lips and again and she kissed it. At that, I stepped back and began to more severely flog her ass and upper thighs, which my whip quickly warmed, reddened, and striped.

After twenty-five stokes I saw that Jen was tiring as her head had fallen forward and much of her weight was being supported by the wrist restraints. I decided to finish her so that I could let Kate and Jen tend to each other. I pulled my hard cock from its confines, and rubbed it between Jen’s soaking cunt lips and against her swollen clit. I then removed a short leather paddle from my bag and spanked Jen’s ass hard with it several times in rapid succession. She cried out with the intensity of the spanking. When I had finished spanking her, I thrust my cock into her cunt pushing her over the edge. Her body shook as a powerful orgasm ripped through her and I fucked her hard until I came, shooting my load deep inside her.

When Jen had finally come down from her sexual high released Kate’s wrists so that she could help me unchain Jen and carry her to the bed.

“That was fantastic”, Jen whispered.

I watched as Kate gently stripped Jen of her remaining bits of clothing and tenderly kissed and caressed the reddened and welted flesh of Jen’s back, ass, and thighs. I then put Kate to bed with Jen, kissed them goodnight, and left them alone together. Minutes later I heard Kate’s cries as Jen had somehow found the strength to bring the young sub to orgasm just before they fell asleep in each other’s arms.