Training Larry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since that night, Ron has been visiting us on a regular basis. We have also been including Frank into one of these sessions each month. Betty and I have stopped milking our husbands. We've also scheduled both of our husband's monthly cum privileges to occur on the same day. Here's what we do on these special monthly sessions:

Ron brings along two, well-hung buddies of his. While Betty and I are getting a good, sound fucking from Ron's buddies, Ron works on our husbands. First, he fucks Larry in the ass while Larry sucks a month's worth of cum through Frank's cock. Then Ron fucks Frank in the ass while Frank sucks a month's worth of cum through Larry's cock. Each month, we switch which husband gets fucked first.

Frank and Larry are soooo horny and frustrated prior to these monthly sessions! They actually look forward to emptying their balls, regardless of the circumstances. They don't even care what we make them do anymore, as long as they get their relief. Of course, being forced to listen to their wives being fucked hard in the background by real men during these sessions adds a tremendous amount of extra humiliation for them both!

Life as a Domme is so sweet, and sex with Betty has never been better! Lately, Betty has been trying to convince me to turn our wimp hubbies into true shemales, and finding two new subs to break in. I'm not too sure about that yet. What do you think?

Mistress Domme

12