Training Mindi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
598 Followers

Pulling the panties aside once more, Katrina pushed the vibrator into Mindi's pussy, then restored her underwear to its customary place. The vibrator was thick and long, but buried deep. Only a slight bulge in Mindi's panties hinted at its presence.

"This vibe is perfect for what I have planned," Katrina said. "It's big enough to keep you aware of its presence, and even better, it has a switch at the back, rather than twisting on and off. That will come in handy later. We'll keep it off for now, and your panties will keep it firmly in place. We still have some positions to teach you and we wouldn't want it falling out."

Mindi seldom used dildos or vibrators, despite owning quite a few of them, and having one lodged inside her was an unusual sensation. She wasn't sure if she liked it, but she understood that this was the point of this exercise. She was a slave. What she wanted wasn't important.

Katrina unlocked the handcuffs, but instructed Mindi to remain as she was. "Do you remember the name of this position?"

"Kneel, Mistress."

"Correct. When I say 'Kneel,' you are to immediately take this position until I release you. Even if you're not in bonds, you are to consider yourself immobilized. Clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Katrina stroked Mindi's hair. "The second position is Worship. Stay on your knees, but lean forward until your face touches the bedspread."

Mindi did as she was told, surprised at the stiffness that had developed in her arms and legs after such a short time in the restraints. But she already missed her bonds. She hoped Katrina would return her to captivity soon.

"Forehead on the bed, Mindi. Bottom high in the air. Knees apart. Ankles together. Hands behind your back."

As soon as Mindi was in position, Katrina again cuffed her wrists and ankles. "In this position, it is impossible to lift yourself from the bed. If you really wanted to, you could push your legs out behind you and end up lying flat on your belly. To prevent that, I would normally run a chain from your wrists to your ankles, but you don't have any chains in your collection. I could use one of your ropes, but tying and untying takes time. If I were planning to keep you in Worship for awhile, it would be worth it. And the rope running through your ass cheeks would look really cute if you weren't wearing panties. But we're only training right now, so let's move on."

Katrina unlocked Mindi's cuffs, but delayed releasing her from the position. She knelt at Mindi's side and stroked her bottom, pushing the material in toward the center to give Mindi a wedgie and partially bare the cheeks of her ass.

"Do you like getting spanked, Mindi?"

"No, Mistress." Mindi had never actually received a spanking, but her answer was automatic.

Katrina responded by yanking Mindi's panties down to her thighs and delivering ten hard swats to Mindi's bare bottom. The lesson, once again, was that Mindi's wishes weren't relevant.

The stinging pain, the humiliating position, and the vibrator inside her were all bringing Mindi to a level of arousal she had never in her life experienced. If Katrina was trying to convince her that this lifestyle wasn't right for her, she was failing.

"What position are you in?" Katrina asked, tugging Mindi's panties back into place.

"Worship, Mistress."

"What do you do if I tell you Worship, Mindi?"

"I am to immediately drop to my knees, put my forehead on the floor, spread my legs, bring my ankles together, and put my hands behind my back."

"Correct. But you forgot to say 'Mistress.'"

Katrina stroked Mindi's bottom again. "You're doing very well," she said softly. Both the praise and the abuse brought an erotic glow to Mindi's soul. This really was who she wanted to be, a slave to someone else's pleasures.

"Third position," Katrina said. "I call it Pretzel. Lie face down on the bed to strart with." Mindi eagerly complied. "Hands behind your back. We're using shackles this time. We'll need the extra leeway the chains give us."

Mindi welcomed the feel of the cold metal once more encircling her wrists. The sound of them clicking shut was both soothing and thrilling at once. She hoped to be immobilized for longer this time."

"Now spread your legs and bend your knees. Basically, I'm hog-tying you. I'll shackle your hands and your legs separately, but I'll loop one chain behind the other to attach all your limbs together. You won't be able to straighten your legs, but the longer chain of the shackles will prevent you from injury. You really need to invest in a set of basic chains. They make for more possibilities."

Mindi tested her bonds. The shackles allowed her greater range of movement than the handcuffs had, but there was still no possibility of escape. With great difficulty, Mindi believed she could scoot herself to the edge of the bed and throw herself off, but there wouldn't be much point. She would still be helpless. Knowing that, she was able to relax.

"Generally," Katrina told her, "you would be completely naked when I put you in Pretzel. The purpose of this position is to make all your openings easily accessible. And I usually use ropes to make a more attractive package of my slave. But again, we're just practicing."

Mindi was disappointed when the restraints were once more removed, but she reminded herself that she was not in charge. And Katrina informed her that there was just one more position, and then would come the real test of Mindi's commitment. If she passed, the training would begin in earnest.

"Lie on your back. Knees up. Arms at your sides. This is Cradle, the most comfortable of the positions."

This time, each wrist was cuffed directly to the ankle on that side. The position really was more comfortable, but it forced Mindi to keep her legs wide open.

Once Mindi was secured, Katrina came to kneel between her feet, looking down at her handiwork. Mindi stared helplessly up at her, wondering what was to come next. She was so grateful to Katrina, she would never be able to repay the debt, but Mindi was determined to try.

"I like you in this position," Katrina said. She put her hands down on either side of Mindi, and lowered herself onto the other woman's body. She mounted her as a man would, her hips settling between Mindi's thighs. With the vibrator buried within her, and Katrina pushing it even deeper with her weight, Mindi felt as if Katrina truly was fucking her.

This was what Mindi had craved for so long. She had no patience for modern enlightened men politely making love to her. Mindi needed a caveman to hold her down and take her violently. The fact that Katrina was more of a man than any male she'd ever known was a sad commentary on 21st Century culture.

But all of Mindi's philosophical musings on modern masculinity faded away when Katrina kissed her. Despite the gender of both participants, it was not a girly kiss, but an aggressive claiming. Katrina was letting Mindi know that she was a possession. Her hands were in Mindi's hair. Her tongue was in Mindi's mouth. And by grinding herself against Mindi's crotch, the vibrator in her panties became Katrina's cock invading her pussy.

Mindi's instincts made her wish to respond, to embrace Katrina and welcome the woman's conquest. But the handcuffs made that impossible. She was forced to remain passive and the frustration of that enhanced every sensation.

Katrina finished her plunder of Mindi's mouth and moved on to kiss her cheeks and eyelids. She explored Mindi's entire face with her lips, and then slowly began to journey downward. One millimeter at a time, Katrina kissed and licked and nibbled at Mindi's neck and shoulders.

At an excruciating snail's pace, Katrina's mouth crawled down Mindi's chest and climbed the slopes of her tits, gliding from one to the other and back again, never quite reaching the yearning nipples.

Mindi was frantic with need. She writhed and struggled in her bonds. But Katrina was merciless, teasing, torturing, driving Mindi to a frenzied madness.

And then the kisses left her chest and continued their southern trek. Cool wetness dotted Mindi's midsection. Katrina licked the undersides of Mindi's breasts and traced Mindi's ribs with her tongue. She explored her navel, demonstrating techniques that Mindi desperately wanted to feel just a little bit lower.

But Katrina's lips reached the waistband of Mindi's underwear and detoured toward her legs, avoiding Mindi's very wet center, where she most needed the kisses. Katrina licked the tops of Mindi's thighs instead, pushing with her tongue at the leg openings of her panties.

Mindi squirmed in the cuffs, twisting to the side, offering herself to the evasive tongue that promised Heaven but refused to deliver. Never in her life had Mindi enjoyed herself more. Katrina knew exactly how to handle her. Slavery was exactly what Mindi had needed for a very long time.

Finally, mercifully, Katrina took pity on her and pressed her lips between Mindi's legs, directly over her clit. Gasping, Mindi lifted herself from the mattress, toward Katrina's kisses. She was right on the edge of climax, just from the restraints and the teasing. It wouldn't take much to send her to ecstasy.

Katrina opened her mouth against the front of Mindi's panties and gripped the butt of the vibrator in her teeth. She pulled it out as far as she could manage, until the tight, wet cotton slipped from Katrina's lips and drove the plastic phallus back into Mindi's pussy.

Several times, Katrina repeated this action, fucking Mindi with teeth, vibrator, and Mindi's own underwear. And then, even through the cloth, Katrina managed to locate the vibrator's on switch with her tongue and activated the toy.

The electric buzz hit Mindi like a bolt of lightning. The world ended, and she was hurled into elemental chaos. Mindi had ceased to exist except for the rolling waves of pleasure that overwhelmed her. She was drowning in the glorious sensations and was more than willing to die in exactly this way.

It seemed to go on forever, but gradually, slowly, Mindi came back to herself. She was groggy, and it felt like she'd been on a long journey. She opened her eyes to find that Katrina was no longer on the bed, nor even in the room. Startled, Mindi realized that she had actually lost consciousness in the intensity of her climax. She was still in her restraints and the vibrator was still inside her, but it had been turned off and a blanket had been draped over her while she had been dead to the world.

The knowledge delighted her. Not only had she experienced the greatest orgasm of her entire life, but she had been absolutely at the mercy of her captor during the interlude, not merely bound and immobilized, but unaware. Katrina could have done anything to her and she wouldn't even have known it. That level of helplessness was something Mindi needed in her life as often as possible. She yearned to be at the center of someone's world like that, completely in their power, totally dependent on their whims and mercy.

As if she'd heard Mindi's thoughts, Katrina reappeared in the bedroom door. She smiled cheerfully. "Back with us?"

Mindi nodded. "How long was I out?" she asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Just a few minutes. Are you ready?"

"For what?"

Katrina came to the bed and unlocked the cuffs. "You've had one session in slave training. You've done very well so far and been rewarded. You enjoyed it, I hope?"

"Very, very much."

Katrina grinned at her. "I aim to please. But I told you I'd be testing your commitment to this lifestyle before we went any further. If you pass, I'll train you up right, turn you into a proper little slave."

"How will you decide if I pass?" Mindi asked, rubbing her wrist where the metal had left a mark.

"Actually, that decision is yours. When the test is over, you'll know for certain whether you want to continue."

Mindi was already certain. But she respected Katrina's caution, and she was looking forward to the test. Whatever it was, Mindi was positive that she'd pass. "I believe I'm ready. What do I do?"

"Come to the living room and we'll get started."

Katrina sailed through the door. Mindi followed close behind, marveling that she had become less than a guest in her own home. Katrina was clearly in control, and Mindi welcomed her own reduced status. She could feel the vibrator moving inside her as she walked, and it reinforced Katrina's possession of her.

When the reached the living room, Mindi's heart gave a lurch and her breathing became shallow when she saw Katrina's preparations. The ball gag and blindfold were exciting, of course. And Katrina had put on one of Mindi's favourite DVDs, a collection of extremely realistic rape scenes. But Mindi's eyes were quickly drawn to the lengths of rope coiled on the sofa. She had loved the experience of being handcuffed, but there was something so primitive and elegant about tying a woman up. And it was traditional. For hundreds, even thousands of years, men had used ropes to tame their disobedient women. It took care and patience and skill to do it right, and the resulting package was so much more attractive than the handcuffs. Mindi could hardly wait to feel the ropes binding her flesh, making her helpless.

"Before we get started, Katrina said, "There is something important we need to discuss."

Her serious tone and solemn words demanded Mindi's attention, and made her feel suddenly self-conscious about her nudity. This woman had spanked her bare ass and tasted her pussy, but her voice now sounded like a boss or a parent or even the hated Estelle, none of whom should be seeing Mindi naked.

But Katrina's words were those of a Mistress and Mindi was comforted. "Masters and slaves usually establish safe words. When the word is spoken, all play stops and all bonds are removed immediately."

Mindi had read of safe words and she understood their importance, but she absolutely did not want one. It would mean all of this was an illusion if the slave retained any control whatsoever.

But Katrina wasn't spoiling things for her yet. "I am not giving you a safe word at this time. Eventually, but not now. This test will be an intense experience for a novice, but it is mild compared to some of the things I plan to do to you if you pass. For an experienced slave, this test would be a soothing break in the day, a stress reducer that a Master gives as a reward to a valued slave. If you cannot handle it, the lifestyle is not for you. Are you okay with that? Do you want to continue?"

"Yes, Mistress. "Mindi slipped gratefully into her slave role, eager to prove her worth.

Katrina nodded, relief and pleasure obvious on her face. "Then go stand at the corner of the coffee table, facing me.

Mindi did as ordered, once more conscious of the vibrator shifting inside her as she moved. And the large wet spot on her panties was starting to be cold and uncomfortable. But Mindi was glad of the sensations, even the unpleasant ones. She was a slave now, and thankful for the privilege. Every reminder was a welcome one.

"Step forward just a little," Katrina instructed. Mindi complied and was thrilled to obey Katrina's next command: "Kneel." It was beginning. Not just her test, but Mindi's new life. From now on, she was really a slave.

This was not a training session. Katrina did not bother explaining what she was doing. She wasted no time in securing Mindi in position. It wasn't possible to see what Katrina had done, but Mindi could tell from the results that she had been expertly restrained. Her wrists had been tied, as had her ankles. And the separate bonds had also been knotted together. The ropes had been wound around the leg of the coffee table and none of the knots were in reach of Mindi's fingers. If she had a few days, maybe she could escape, but it was unlikely. She was at the mercy of the Mistress.

Katrina walked over to Mindi's desk and searched the drawers, returning with a pair of scissors. She crouched down, and with no warning or explanation, cut off Mindi's panties. It wasn't quick – the scissors weren't meant for fabric or elastic – but Katrina was careful and patient. The waistband was clipped neatly at both hips and the ruined garment was pulled out from between Mindi's legs.

The vibrator was retrieved from its hiding place in Mindi's body and Katrina wiped it down with the underwear. "This is a fun little trick," she said, wrapping the toy in the scrap of cloth and then pushing the resulting package back into Mindi's pussy.

She clicked the vibrator on and worked it in and out. The stimulation wasn't quite enough to bring Mindi to orgasm, but combined with the tight ropes, it came teasingly close.

As she tormented her new slave, Katrina reached over to the sofa and grabbed the ball gag. It was a fancy model Mindi had ordered from a catalog. The ball was smooth, sanded wood. Properly inserted between a slave's lips, it would prevent her from closing her mouth or speaking. The tough leather straps buckled behind the head to keep it firmly in place. Mindi had paid a lot of money for the device, but had never used it. There just wasn't any point in doing it alone.

But now Katrina was here and she knew all about silencing a slave. "I have a gag like this," she said. "Only mine has a dildo poking out from the ball. A mistress can fuck herself on her captive's face." Katrina leaned close to whisper in Mindi's ear. "You'll wear it for me, I promise."

"For now," she said in a louder voice. "We'll make do with this one. But a gag should be personal, don't you think? Open your mouth." Katrina removed the vibrator from Mindi and unwrapped the panties. She wadded up the wetted cloth and pushed it into Mindi's mouth, leaving the snipped ends of the waistband handing from her lips. The ball gag was inserted on top to hold the panties in place, and Katrina buckled it tightly to Mindi's head. Finally, Katrina tied the dangling ends of Mindi's underwear around the front of the gag and stood up.

"There now. You won't accidentally swallow it. I'd recommend breathing through your nose, but there's no risk of choking. And a pussy-flavoured gag is always more pleasant, I think."

Mindi didn't have the experience to offer an opinion. She had never tasted herself before tonight, had not even considered the idea. But she had no choice in the matter now. Her underwear, still warm from her body, and soaked in her own vaginal secretions, was sitting on Mindi's tongue. The fresh flavour of aroused female filled her mouth.

"Now the blindfold," Katrina said, moving behind her. "All I found in your stuff was a sleep mask and a hood. I'll put the hood on first and use the mask to hold it on."

Almost hyperventilating in her excitement, Mindi glanced around her living room one last time. The clothes she'd taken on her trip were still piled on the carpet. On the television screen, she saw a woman in a forest being taken roughly from behind by one man while another man held her wrists. Then black cloth descended over her eyes, blocking out the world. The hood was long, and draped down over her shoulders. Only a tiny bit of light leaked in from underneath. And once the mask was put on over the hood, Mindi was in absolute darkness.

She was blind and bound and lightheaded from the thrill of it. This was her dream come true. Mindi's world had been reduced to the ropes binding her, the sounds of Katrina moving around in her house, and the warm, musky taste of her own pussy. She was afraid of what might happen. There was no telling what Katrina would do to her. But the fear was exciting and arousing. Mindi savoured the uncertainty and the discomfort. And she blessed Katrina for giving this to her.

The voice of the Mistress floated into Mindi's darkness. "If you're having any second thoughts, it is way too late to back out now. You can't tell me about it and you can't escape. You are stuck in that position until I decide to release you."

Cybotic
Cybotic
598 Followers