Training Mindi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers

Mindi would not have offered any protest even if she'd been able. This powerless feeling was a priceless gift. She hoped it would last a long, long time and be offered again many more times in the future.

"I'm going home," Katrina told her. "I didn't expect to stay so long and there are things I need to take care of. When I come back, we'll talk about what happens next. Right now, you're scared and excited. While I'm gone, you'll have moments of boredom, panic, sheer terror, and more boredom. Your muscles will cramp. You'll wonder if I'm ever coming back. The real test of a slave is a test of endurance. A true slave will spend hours in her bonds, patently waiting to be used. An experienced slave learns to relax in whatever position she's been bound in. She can even sleep in her ropes and chains. If you can take this punishment and then beg me for more, you are truly a slave."

Mindi voiced a muffled "Mmm-hmm," but Katrina didn't respond. There were some noises from the kitchen, of water running and dishes clinking together. It sounded like Katrina was washing the soup bowls. Then the front door opened and closed and the house was silent.

For a long time, Mindi listened, trying to determine if she was really alone. Perhaps Katrina was sitting on the sofa, watching to see how Mindi reacted. But there were only distant sounds of cars passing in the street. Eventually, she was convinced. Katrina had really left. Apart from Mindi herself, the house was empty.

She wondered what time it was. Mindi hadn't thought to check the clock since she'd thrown her watch down the hall. She estimated that Katrina had knocked on the door at around 6:30 pm, but there was no way of knowing how much time had passed since then.

She pulled at her ropes, testing the knots to be sure of them. Katrina had done an excellent job. Mindi had no hope of freeing herself. She struggled and twisted to no avail. And the coffee table was a heavy, marble-topped piece of furniture. It had taken two strong men to deliver the thing. Mindi couldn't possibly lift or drag it. She was here for the duration.

Her pussy was watering at the knowledge. Mindi's thighs were wet with seeping arousal. And the taste of it was in her mouth. It was a heady, unfamiliar flavour and Mindi was beginning to like it. She sucked on her panties to draw out more of their essence.

But it was impossible to know whether her enjoyment was genuine or a result of being forced to endure this. She had noticed in the past that sperm tasted so much better when a man grabbed her head and forced his cock deep in her mouth while he came. Perhaps it was the same with the taste of pussy.

But it didn't really matter. Whether she liked it or not, she'd be swallowing her own come until Katrina returned. And she had promised, or perhaps threatened, that Mindi would soon be up close and personal with her Mistress' pussy. That might help Mindi sort out her desires. But it was likely that she'd have to face the ordeal many, many times before she had an answer. Whether it was pussy or punishment that Mindi craved, she looked forward to the trials.

As the minutes ticked by, Mindi's mind began to drift. This was the boredom Katrina had promised. Mindi passed the time imagining what her family and friends would say if they could see her like this. The conversation with Estelle might actually be fun.

"I'm sorry, wicked stepmother. I realize you want me to find a husband, but my new girlfriend might object. I've discovered I love the taste of pussy. A man would have to tie me down and spank my ass hard before I'd let him fuck me."

Mindi was imagining Estelle taking it up the ass in the Pretzel position when the phone rang. It was the landline, which she usually ignored. Her family and close friends always used her cell and nobody else had the right to contact her when she wasn't home. She made a mental note to give the cell number to Katrina and counted the rings until the machine clicked on.

"Hey, Mindi, it's Eddie." She grunted through the gag and rolled her eyes behind the hood. "We really miss you in the office, you know. But better times are coming and we'll be able to put you back on the payroll soon. In the meantime, please give me a call."

Someone needed to explain to Eddie that telling a girl she was laid off was not the best strategy for gaining her affection. She suspected he'd chosen her for downsizing because company policies forbade managers from dating the employees.

Eddie would love to find her like this, Mindi decided. He'd pay her back for every snide comment she'd ever made. He couldn't fuck her in this position, but he could grab her tits and shove his fat fingers in her pussy. He'd probably take off the blindfold and jerk off all over her face. She almost wished he'd drop by.

The phone rang a few more times after that and each time, Mindi speculated what would happen if the caller were in the room, discovering her like this.

She started to get impatient and wondered when the hell Katrina was coming back and what was taking her so damn long. She tugged and yanked at the ropes and tried every way she could think of to get loose. She growled into the gag and tried to spit it out, but it was too well secured. And yet, despite her frustration, and a growing need to pee, Mindi was glad the attempts all failed.

The Mistress had promised panic and terror and Mindi was disappointed when these emotions didn't materialize. She felt almost cheated. But then someone knocked at the door, called out her name, and Mindi got what she'd been waiting for.

Her friend Elanor was pounding on the door, but even more worrisome, Brianna was with her. Mindi had forgotten they were planning to come over tonight. A welcome home party had seemed so necessary, Mindi had insisted on it before she'd even left town.

"Mindi, are you in there? It's Elanor!"

"Maybe she's not home yet."

"Of course she's home. Her car is here."

"I think she took a cab to the airport. Her car's been here the whole time she was gone." Brianna was the calmest and most reasonable of Mindi's little circle of friends, but that made her even more dangerous.

"Isn't this the night? She's supposed to get back today, isn't she?"

"Yes, I'm sure this was the day."

Frantically, Mindi renewed her attempts to escape. Elanor was annoyed, and both her friends sounded a little drunk already. And sane, sensible Brianna had a key to Mindi's house in case of emergencies.

"Maybe we should wait inside," Brianna said, filling Mindi with dread and horror.

"Fabulous idea," Elanor approved. "We'll surprise her when she gets home."

Knowing it was impossible, Mindi tried to lift the table and slip the ropes off the legs. Even if she succeeded, she'd still be tied hand and foot. It was a hopeless situation, but she could not let them find her like this.

And although the sound was off, Mindi's DVD was probably still playing. It was an especially long one, nearly six hours of extremely hardcore porn, one scene after another of women being forcibly stripped naked and raped. Her friends would be absolutely horrified by it. The video was an underground German production, and Mindi had long suspected that the rape scenes were not simulated.

The hood was wet with tears now, and Mindi could hear herself sobbing. The sounds were muffled by the gag, but still audible. She prayed her friends wouldn't hear her, but she couldn't stop herself from making the noises.

She pulled and twisted and fought, but the knots held. Her friends would find her any moment. She could hear Brianna searching her purse for the key. The two of them would assume that she'd been the victim of a crime. One would probably call the police before the other could get her ungagged to explain. Even if she had the courage to tell them the truth, she'd be in tomorrow's newspaper. Katrina might be arrested. That DVD might get Mindi arrested. At the very least, she'd lose her friends and her father would disown her.

Brianna was trying keys now. Mindi could hear them scratching in the lock as Brianna searched for the correct one. It was only a matter of minutes now. Mindi nearly dislocated her shoulder, yanking at the ropes.

On the other side of the door, Elanor was whining. "What if her plane was delayed? I am not waiting for her all night."

"Good point," Brianna said. "She might have even stayed an extra day or two. Let's call her cell before we do anything."

Mindi continued to struggle as her friends dialed. And over by the door, insider her purse, Mindi's cellphone rang.

"She's in there! Mindi! Mindi!"

At that moment, the excitement and fear overwhelmed her. Mindi was surprised into an intense and unexpected orgasm. She shook and shuddered in her bonds, moaning in ecstasy as Elanor pounded on the door.

"Shhh," Brianna said. "I think she's asleep. Mindi must be exhausted. I've met her family. Those people would piss off the Pope. Let's do this another time."

The sounds of Elanor grumbling faded as the pair walked away. Mindi sagged in relief, panting from the aftermath of the climax. As the panic and arousal receded somewhat, she noticed that she'd managed to shift the table at least a foot from its original position, but she hadn't even come close to getting free.

And she was still horny, she realized with wry amusement. That powerful orgasm hadn't been enough. The intense fear had turned her on like nothing ever had before. If that didn't prove she was destined to be a true bottom in the lifestyle, nothing ever would.

She was still musing over that, more than an hour later, when Katrina finally returned. "You put up a real fight, I see. I hope you haven't changed your mind. I really would love to train you."

Mindi shook her head in vehement protest. "Hnnh-nnh," she denied. Even with the close call, she was determined to continue.

Mindi was stiff and sore, and now desperately in need of the bathroom, but it was still disappointing to feel Katrina loosening her ropes. Her arms and legs were released and Mindi was helped into a shaky standing position. The sleep mask and hood were removed and she squinted in the sudden brightness. Last of all, Katrina untied the panties from the gag, unbuckled the straps and removed the ball from Mindi's mouth. Mindi sucked hard on her underwear to get more of her flavour before that too was pulled from her lips. She was free.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Katrina asked. "Or are you through? It's not for everyone, you know."

For Mindi, there was only one possible response. She sank to her knees and begged. "Please, Mistress. Do it again."

Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers