Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 02

Story Info
The next step in his plan.
2.1k words
4.39
154.7k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kabkiss
kabkiss
69 Followers

The following day, after our night of incredible sex based on how horny my wife got dancing and flirting with another man for the first time was somewhat unusual and strained.

My wife Kaye, seemed a bit sheepish about the whole thing to start with as we went down for breakfast, but after I told her again in the cold light of day, and without the alcohol how hot it was and how horny it made me, she relaxed and told me that she enjoyed the fantasy but wasn't sure if she could really go through with it.

She confirmed how much she loved me and only wanted me,... but that just made me want to see her being fucked by someone else even more. I wanted to see her used like a whore whilst I watched and for her to thoroughly enjoy the experience with me.

My cock was rock hard during breakfast with her in the hotel as I was continuously thinking about the fact that Steve had actually fingered her the night before and that she had her hand on his hard cock and that she was actually turned on by it.

Despite her reluctance to openly commit to wanting to fuck another guy, I knew that if the circumstances were just right, with the appropriate amount of alcohol that I could get her back into zone and finally achieve what I had been dreaming of, so I set to work on getting my plan into action.

We had a friend who was perhaps more of an acquaintance than a friend, that we both knew from the local football club that I knew I would be comfortable with him and that Kaye thought was not only nice, but actually quite attractive. He and his wife had been at other functions on a number of occasions for dinner and drinks and we had all gotten on quite well.

A very large deciding factor in my selection process was the fact that last time we all got together, the girls had been speaking about sex in general, dildos, vibrators etc and his wife Melinda was not at all interested in 'big dildos' as she explained to the girls that her husband Angus was very well endowed, to the point that she actually didn't have sex with him much because it hurt every time. This point obviously stayed with my wife as she mentioned it the next day to me and on one other occasion in passing during a conversation about them.

So, with that news firmly implanted in my mind from the last party, and my wife's possible acceptance of the situation my target was chosen.

I decided to call Angus for a beer and as we hadn't seen each other for about 3 months he gladly accepted and we met at a local bar midway between or homes at about 5.30pm on the Wednesday after our hot weekend function.

As it turned out, his wife Melinda was actually 4.5 months pregnant with their first child and we spent most of the time talking about parenthood, kids as Kaye and I have 3 and the lack of sleep and other luxuries that he was about to encounter and lose for the first time.

We had downed about 5 beers when the talk turned to how Melinda's body would change after the pregnancy, as she had very small tits, which would obviously swell when breastfeeding and that her cunt would be bigger if she had the child naturally.

Angus then immediately said that for him that would be great, as Melinda had a very tiny pussy and that fucking her was hard at the best of times and he confirmed what she had previously said to my wife, that she actually didn't do it very often at all with him.

This problem for him was even worse now, as she had almost completely withdrawn from sex and had resorted to only fucking him once or twice a month. This was music to my ears and I went on to continue to explain in detail how great Kaye was in bed and that she fucked me at least twice a week, with one or two Blowjobs on top of the sex each week as well.

I continued with our sex talk and how lucky I was and how hot Kaye was, even discussing the fact that she loved me to cum on her face and tits. I could see he was green with envy and told me how lucky I was and how hot Kaye was.

Angus was now to the point that he was almost ready to go to the restroom and jerk off, and when he asked me to get the next round, even though it was his shout, I quickly and without him noticing glanced down at his crotch and saw that he had a huge bulge in his pants and that he was too embarrassed to get up from his seat go to the bar as everyone would see it.

I could actually see the frustration and built up sexual tension in his face, and again I knew my plan was right there, working in front of me and all I had to do to fulfil my fantasy was to continue to manipulate the situation with both of them and then just let it unfold.

Angus and I were well and truly on the way to being quite drunk, when just at the right moment, after I had spent the last hour or so empathising with his unfortunate position, "jokingly" offered that I should speak to Kaye about allowing her to suck him off and give him some relief. He as a little taken aback, however he continued the "joke" by saying that it would be a dream come true for him as he was desperate and if he didn't get some relief soon he would have to go to a brothel and actually pay for sex.

We left the pub not long after this and as we parted I said again in a joking fashion that, "Oh by the way I will ask Kaye about the Blowjob and let you know." He just laughed and gave me the thumbs up and we went our separate ways. I got a cab home as fast as I could as my cock was rock hard just thinking about it again and set about working on Kaye to get her to actually do it.

That night, after dinner and the kids were in bed, we had opened a second bottle of wine which I made sure that Kaye had drunk most of, and when she got roughly 2/3 of the way through the second bottle I bought up the topic of my beer with Angus and went into particular detail about how sorry I was for him and how bad it must be for him to not be able to relieve his sexual tension without resorting to going to a whore house if things didn't change for him really soon.

As soon as I had said it, I looked at Kaye as if I had just come up with the idea and said, "Hey babe, you like him don't you? " And with that a very reserved and suspicious "hhmmmmm..... Yeah I suppose, why do you ask? "Reply came back.

"Well I just thought that.... maybe you could help him out you know.... Maybe a Blowjob or something.... You don't have to fuck him if you don't want to, just help the poor bloke out...uummmm... you know" was my answer.

I waited nervously for her response and the feeling in my guts was unbelievable, just churning with anticipation, as the silence was deafening but I wasn't going to be the next to speak and just left her pondering the whole thing.

Kaye was slow to respond and was actually thinking about it and after what seemed like an eternity she came back with, "Well he is supposed to have a huge cock, so just how do you expect me to blow him?" I couldn't believe it, she didn't say no, in fact she was actually leaving the door open for me to continue to talk about it and for her to possibly fuck him, not just blow him.

Well I couldn't stand it and just got up and walked over to her pulling my shorts aside and grabbed her hair and forced my cock into her mouth. I furiously fucked her face and after a short period of time pulled out and blew my load all over her face and top.

Kaye said, "Well I guess there's no need to ask you if the thought of me and Angus fucking turns you on now is there?"

I grabbed her by the hands, took her straight to the bedroom and pulled out the largest Dildo that she owned, bent her over the dressing table and proceeded to lick her super wet cunt whilst holding the dildo and rubbing the outside of her beautiful cunt hole.

The Dildo is about 12 inches long and extra wide at the base, say almost 2 inches in diameter and I took it and placed it in the zipper of my shorts and it was sticking out of my pants as if it was my own cock. I made her get on her knees and suck the dildo as if it was Angus's cock. She sucked on it like a true whore and when I looked down I saw her fingering herself at the same time and I knew then that she was ready to be used by another man.

I stood her up and re bent her over the dresser and proceeded to fuck her with the Dildo sticking out of my pants and she started to rub her swollen clit and with every stroke gave a moan of pure pleasure. I told her to talk dirty to me and to pretend that it was Angus fucking her and as she started with the filthy talk I fucked her harder and faster with the big rubber cock.

The juices running out of her cunt were literally dripping on the floor and I was slamming this huge dildo into her as hard as I could, and like a complete slut she took every stroke and screamed for more. I told her to tell me what a whore she was and that she wanted me to watch Angus fuck her like a slut and use her pussy and every other hole to get him off.

When I told her that I wanted to watch him cum inside her, so that I could then fuck her sloppy hole afterwards she came, and came hard dropping onto the floor in front of me with her hole pulsing in pleasure.

By this time my cock was super hard again, and just as she recovered from her intense orgasm I picked her up and threw her on the bed to once more ravage her well fucked and now gapping wide cunt hole.

I slammed my cock into her and she was so wet that I could imagine that her cunt was full of his seed and before long I was exploding my second load for the night deep inside her.

I rolled off of her and forcefully told her not to move, I became very dominate and told her to lay there and finger her pussy as deep as she could as I wanted to see the cum run out of her and then have her rub it all over her cunt for me. Kaye did exactly as she was told, and as I have fist fucked her many times before, she managed to get her whole hand inside of herself and dug the cum out from deep inside her, rubbing her clit to another orgasm in the process.

She rubbed the cum all over her cunt and even up onto her tits.

I then told her that now, as she had agreed with me to help him out, that I expected her to honour her word to me, and I explained how I would now organise for Angus to come over on the weekend and that she would have to service him just as I instructed.

I told her that I wanted to see her seduce him slowly first and act as slutty as I directed her to do, and that I would also be choosing her attire for the evening.

She nodded and said that if it was what I wanted, then she would do it for me. We kissed passionately and she went to sleep, leaving me to plan the weekend that I had been waiting for.......... End part 2

kabkiss
kabkiss
69 Followers