Training Night

Story Info
A power outage empowers their lust.
3.4k words
4.46
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of a door opening in the main lobby echoed throughout the empty office and from the small training room. It brought a smile to his face. It meant he would have students to teach for a change. One of the computers choked out a 'beep' and he checked it again to make sure it would run properly. Checking all of the wires meant he had to get down on the floor to do so.

The distinct sound brisk walking caught his ears as he looked over the cables and cords to see a pair of black high heel shoes. Looking up revealed her ankles that lead to muscular and shapely calves. Just as her knees came into view the sound of his head hitting the bottom of the table broke the moment. Rubbing his head and leaning back against the other chairs he looked up a bit faster this time. Taking in her legs gave way to her black skirt and a rain soaked folder.

"Am I in the right place?" She asked.

When their eyes met, there was a moment of thought and then a quick reply.

"Are you here to learn for the next four hours?" He replied.

The driving rain outside had left her hair soaked and her tan top nearly see through. He fought the urge to stare, but the cold rain left her nipples too hard to ignore. He ran his hand through his hair and rubbed the bump. Something about her struck him, but he couldn't place it. She looked so familiar to him.

"I'm sorry I'm late, the rain is well. You can tell I got a little soaked."

He nodded and offered her a seat at the computer desk.

"Looks like your folder didn't do very well as an umbrella?"

She laughed softly and ran her hands through her hair several times. Looking around, she realized the room was empty of other student.

"Are you expecting more people or is it just the two of us for the night?"

He took in the comment and wasn't sure what to say.

"Well usually people get here early and no one signed up, so it'll be us. Don't worry I don't bite."

Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her glasses and slipped them on.

"That's good to know because, I do. Hey this isn't working?" She chimed. He turned away from the trainer's hand book and kneeled down beside her. Curling around her, his arm rested on the back of your chair as his other went to her mouse for a moment. As he caressed her hand, they paused. He tried to focus, but the scent of her hair suddenly filled his senses. He fought hard to pay attention to the screen, but her palm slipped over his and began to massage his wrist. So taken by her touch, he didn't realize he was massaging her neck and shoulders with his other hand. The blip of the screen signaled it was up and running, so he turned to inform her. When his saw her lips, the sight of her softly biting her lower lip stirred him in a way he didn't see coming. Her eyes, peering over her glasses reached deep into him and he could not look away. It was a good thing she noticed the new screen on the monitor. She tapped away at the keyboard and got to the start page quickly.

"You really seem to know your way around the system. How long have you-"

Her hand slid off the mouse and onto his. His words escaped him and she smiled. Secretly, she was reveling in his sudden loss of words. She gave him a look over her glasses that finally made something click. He knew where he knew her from. It didn't hit him at first, but he realized she was the woman from the baseball game. They spent a good portion of the night flirting at Fenway Park as the Red Sox pounded the Yankees. Almost instantly they both realized the prior meeting and shared a smile. The silence suddenly gave way to the thunderous roar of pouring rain on the roof top. Flickering lights finally brought the words that had been quiet.

"Oh, great. If the power goes out we'll be stuck in here until the security system reboots."

Her hand clutched his with a firmness that betrayed their softness.

"Do you mean like locked in? What if something happens?"

"Oh we could get out if we had to, but the fire alarms would trip since there camera system would be off line too."

On cue, thunder boomed and the lights went out. An instant later the emergency lighting came on and a soft reddish hue illuminated them. Back up lights from the hallway gave the room a warm glow. The computer was dormant, but the way she caressed his arm made him feel very alive. Her lips reflected the hue of the safety lights and drew his eyes in.

"So you mean there is no one else here. No way to get out and not one of the cameras are working?"

Her voice eased out each word with the sultry energy that defined him.

"It looks like we'll have to find something else to do. Have anything in mind?"

With a rush of speed, her hand slid up his arm and to his neck.

"You'll just have to find something else to teach me."

Leaning into her, their lips met and their tongues danced with all of the passion that had slowly boiled since that night at Fenway. Hands traveled and soon his hands framed her face.

"You're so beautiful. Is this okay? I really should be more appropriate and-"

"Shut up and kiss me!" She growled.

He obeyed and drew her in close as they resumed their wild kissing. His mouth worked its way around her lips, chewing gently and then trailing to her neck. Staying seated, she threw her head back as her fingers ran through his hair. Nimbly her hands unbuttoned her blouse and his shirt as his kisses sank from her neck to her shoulders. The tingle ran up her spine and grew to reach all over her body. His tongue swirled over he muscles, powerfully massaging her in ways she had never considered.

The slight tug on his hair made him aware that her top was completely unbuttoned. Her breasts bulged over the top of the bra that was constricting them as her back arched in the chair. His mouth followed her lead and was soon feasting on her offering. His hands, still caressing her body, paused quickly to undo the front clasp on the bra. A deep sigh gave way to the springing out of her bust and in a moment his tongue massaged her there as well. Nibbling around her upper chest and working his way down to her heaving bosom, he looked up to see her. With a watchful gaze through her glasses, she hissed at him.

"Taste me. I want to feel your mouth all over me."

Deliberately he pulled away her shirt and cupped her larger than they looked, breasts in his hands. Her sighs led him to her hottest spots, and soon his mouth circled under her breasts and closed in on her hard nipples. The suction of his mouth drew her breasts into his mouth one at a time. He made sure to massage them with both his hands and mouth, but his tongue, trailing from nipple to nipple, made her moan.

She was not without her desires, and her free hand tugged at his belt and in a moment his pants were at his knees. Taking him in her hands she stroked him and fondled his balls. Having had her fill of his mouth, she shoved him away and yanked him closer. Her mouth opened and with a quick flick, her tongue tasted him. She smiled at the way he was already leaking his juice. A smile crossed her lips as she applied a very special lip gloss. Her eyes went to his, which were full of awe and longing.

"I want to taste you, every drop!"

Savagely she swallowed him and soaked him with her own juices. Her head bobbed wildly as she worked over every inch of his cock. Stopping only for a moment to draw away and plunge her mouth onto his sac. The savagery now assaulted his balls and soon he was moaning wildly. Her hand lifted his leg so he was standing with one foot resting on the chair's arm and the other firmly on the floor. He was completely in her control and she used that to the fullest. Dropping her head from below his balls and then further as she licked him. His eyes grew wide in surprise and his throat left out a sound as new as the way her rimming made him feel.

After stunning him with sensations he had not expected, she attacked his sac and chewed them. She rubbed her face in them so much they covered her face.

"Suck me into your mouth and take me to the edge."

Her smile broke as her tongue came out and she pulled his cock to the tip. Never breaking eye contact, she sucked him in and soon had him soaking wet.

Only this drew his eyes away and it was the blur that was her other hand, massaging her pussy. He watched the way she touched herself and couldn't fight the urge to taste her as well. She had become so lost in his taste that she wanted what she had been sampling throughout her meal. Slightly unhappy as losing her chew toy, she pouted, but he pushed her back into the chair forcefully. When she threw her hair back, he was between her knees and his mouth was working her thighs. His tongue dipped into her pussy and in a moment his face was drenched in her juices. The flavor drove him wild and he devoured her with all the energy he had. Sounds came out of her and driven by her signals, he found the spot that created the most noise.

Outside their bodies danced and shuddered, but internally, as their minds raced. Were they really doing this? It was so crazy, but so honest and free. The pure exhilaration of following their passions became liberating.

Dedicated to her joy, his mouth worked up and down her hottest spot. His tongue swept across and around her clit and with every thrust of her hips, he pushed harder. Time seemed to fly by as he poured on his oral approach and her body began to shudder. He pulled her up, away and over. She was lifted up, cupping her luscious rear, so that she was kneeling on the chair and resting her arms on the back of the seat. His mouth dove down to her sweet zone and his large tongue reeled in her flavors. With a sudden and deep twist his tongue explored beyond her pussy. He chewed at her rear lovingly and licked her eagerly. Her gasps told him she was surprised, but when she leaned back and grabbed a fistful of his hair. His head nodded in a spiral that left her desperate to feel him inside her.

They both broke the moment to look into each others eyes and kissed deeply. At the same time the spoke to their desires.

"I can't wait any more."

Chuckling at their simultaneous words, they smiled and kissed again. As he got behind her again, he caressed her behind and kiss her there. As he slid into her, they felt the heat of each other's bodies unifying. They became a piston and rocked the chair to the breaking point. The speeds changed from slow, to smooth, to furious. The pounding was overpowered by the sounds they made as they fucked each other that echoed throughout the empty office building. Reaching over her shoulders, he grabbed a fistful of her hair that made her growl in approval. Their fucking became animalistic and crazed. They spoke words to each others, but the meanings were lost in the moans, until he pulled her backwards by the hair to his chest.

"Are you ready to taste all of me?"

Her reply was a sloppy kiss that left her biting his lower lip. Her glasses were slightly askew from the passion, but she licked her lips and growled out her reply.

"Give me everything you have."

She whipped herself around and wrapped herself around him. He held her in his arms and as they fucked, he felt her body twitch. A suddenly rush of fluids cascaded down from her pussy and soaked him. It was too much to take, and he fired. The first few shots shocked them both, and as she fell into back into her chair, he continued to cum. Streams flew onto her belly, breasts and as she leaned forward more rained down onto her nose, cheeks and lips. His body continued to shake as she took hold of him and sucked him in again. She quickly took in their combined taste and then dropped off to suck in his sac. Pulling his balls in with a force that was playful and somewhat dangerous too, he surged. When she pulled away their eyes met and they shared another smile. He dropped down to her level and waited for her words.

"This is just about the best class, ever." She grinned.

She leaned forward, the streams of cum dripping off her cheeks and lips and kissed him. The kiss carried the shared flavors of their sex and passion, but their smiles said more. His hands caressed her face and they kissed again.

"We still have two more hours to go before the system resets. We'll just have to go over the lesson again and again until we get it right." He winked.

She went to say something back to him but his kiss cut off her words. As his tongue trailed along her lips and he started to powerfully kiss her. His hand came to the side of her face and held it in place as he began the next round. His tongue marched down her neck and danced across the muscles that lead from her shoulders to her chest. The massage felt so good she thought he was closing the chapter. Instead his mouth tasted her shimmering breasts, never letting the results of their passion halt, him, his mouth took in everything; her full breasts, nipples and even a bit of the mess he made. She was a little surprised that he did not recoil as her last boyfriend did from this.

His hands found her thighs and began the massage that earlier got her insides humming. He made the journey down her belly and kissed it so much, she overcame her worries. Kissing her in places and ways she had never been overwhelmed her, but his frequents stops to look up eased her. Her hands found his hair and stroked him as he took in the full view of her sensual core. Holding her breath, she was sure there was no way he's return to devouring her. Sighing, she relaxed and rubbed his ear playfully, when it happened. He lunged forward and he tongue dove deep into her! His mouth sought out her entire area to make sure each inch of her was touched by his tongue. Finding the curves of her rear, he again held her up, as if offering her sex, as divine. With his mouth he gave all and feasted on the slick combination of their sweet juices. He paid so much attention to her, she felt worshipped, something that had not happened in far too long.

In the back of his mind, the sexy flirt who spoke so easily with him that night seemed so unreal. This seemed to risky, he could get fired for this, but at this moment he wanted nothing more than to make her feel more than she ever had. He knew what he had to do to make that happen and adjusted their position to ensure it.

With a swift move, her ducked from under her and slid up next to her. Placing his mouth in her ear, he let his left hand enter her and his right removed her glasses. His left hand rubbed her and his middle and ring fingers slipped into her gently.

"I was to show you something that will change the way you think about sex. I want to show you something that will unleash apart of you that may not have been freed. Are you ready to feel something more? Can I do this for you?"

She gasped as his fingers worked her with a steady and methodical wave. The sensations began to ripple through her and she threw her head back as she felt the waves beginning to crash. Nestling into his right arm, she nodded her answer.

"Yessssss!"

The pace quickened and her heart began to race and something deeper seemed to be coming. It wasn't like anything she had felt before and while it was different, she knew that she wanted it, whatever it was.

His left hand went from a fast pace to a blur and inside her, his fingers triggered quakes from her.

Her breathing got louder and her moans were softly confused. This couldn't be that 'G' spot she had always heard of could it? It was a myth. Her past lovers never took the time to explore her in such a way. The cute and funny guy from the stands was doing more for her in one night that the jerk she wasted years with. Her mind was swimming in delight, as something gave way. It was different. Her eyes opened and her head pulled up and she saw how fast his hand was going. It didn't seem possible, was he bionic?

He caught the look in her eyes and knew he was on the right path. She panted and heaved as something inside her let go. He knew what she would answer, but he wanted to ask. No, he had to. He knew hearing her say it would turn him on even more.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

Struggling to hold onto the chair, she grabbed him by the neck and looked deep into his eyes.

"Don't... fucking... stop!" She managed to muster.

They kissed and his pace continued, she felt a twitch and her eyes widened. His hand was practically pulling her up by her pussy. The steady pulling and pounding battered her in a way that felt so new, she understood what he meant. Suddenly a rush hit her from deep with her and she froze. Her mouth opened and her screams of pleasure echoed throughout the empty office building. She slapped at his back as a sudden flood of her juices erupted from with in her. Her screams grew louder until she lost her voice and a long squeal was all that escaped her open mouth.

When he looked down, he saw her fluids splashing onto his palm and arm. The continued movement sprayed all over both of them. Her thighs, belly and even her breasts were splattered by her orgasm. Her eyes took in the sight and grew wide. Never having reached this level, she didn't fully understand the moment.

"That's it, give it all honey. God damn you are so sexy!" He smiled.

She thought that would be all there was as she seemed to come down from the peak. When his rhythm picked up again, she shook with a second, third, and fourth orgasm. Her moans and screams were disjointed, but she reached for him. She couldn't take anymore. He held her and stroked her hair as his left hand slowed down and massaged her gently.

"What... was... that?" Was all she could manage through her breathing.

Smiling happily he kissed her forehead and pulled back to look into her eyes.

"That was your Graffenburg spot. G Spot. Looks like you haven't released it in a long time. Are you okay?"

With a deep breath, she chuckled.

"Oh I am more than okay. Wow. Am I okay? I have never felt anything like that."

They held each other in the midst of their heavy breathing and coated in a mix of their passion's juices, together. Sharing a kiss, he stroked her cheek as she held his face.

"I hope you enjoyed tonight's lesson and will return for another."

She pulled him close to her face.

"Next time, it'll be my turn to teach you something."