Training Notes

Story Info
Learning her craft.
2.6k words
4.46
28.6k
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep her at it until she can hit 8 every time."

"Yessir."

I was naked on my knees in pink panties only. No one cared about my cunt while I was in blowjob training. Plus it was my period. He was behind her, helping to adjust and tighten the strapon she would use. It went up to 10 inches but he'd set the goal at an easy level. Working to build my confidence before the final practice session scheduled in 2 days. I felt ready but then I'd always been a confident sort of girl.

"The boys will appreciate 8 – especially if she keeps up some good tongue work while they gag her."

"Yessir."

The dildo was on her and she began to lube it for me. These new self-lubing deals are much nicer. She just presses a control on the strap at her hip and a small amount of soupy, salty liquid excretes from the black rubber monster keeping it shiny and slick. Both the tip and the sides of the cock stay wet and suckable so much longer that way.

"I'll be back in about 2 hours and we'll set where we are then."

"Yessir."

I smiled at them both then and I bet they knew it even though my eyes were down on the carpet. I was always happy at those "Yessirs", not that we had much choice in any of the matters being discussed but because he had allowed us to avoid the corny "Master" BS so many of the other owners adopt. We were his. That was enough.

He walked out without another look at either of us. She approached, fisting the cock to spread the moisture. My mouth was open. We began.

It was the middle of my 2nd week in the house. I was kind of a rush job since the prior girl had flunked out only a month before the real test. It took them a week to find me and that meant they had 3 weeks total for my training. I had exactly one week now until I'd be tested for real.

Everyone on staff had been so considerate, but I realized they had to be for fear of losing another girl before the test. But I was already leaning not to take that for granted. It was in their interest to treat me well but firmly while getting me ready. Once the show ended who knows what they'd be like. As for the other girls, some were nice, some were bitches and some were cunts – and not in a good way either.

For the first 2 days I did nothing but practice kneeling, presenting and serving. That and being nude 24 x 7, which is a strange thing at the beginning. Then I had 5 days of increasingly arduous fucking practice – pussy only, but every position you can imagine and dozens I know that I had never imagined. Nights were generally with the girls, learning to eat pussy, to be eaten and how to serve other slaves. By the 8th day I knew that I was doing well. There were little whispers from the trainers after I'd completed an exercise. There were the comments from the boys they'd brought in to help test my fucking. There were the comments from Jack, who was the husband of one of the girls. There were the daggers shot at me by the other girls. I was moving ahead of them on the charts he kept.

My period is completely regular. So they timed my blowjob training to it. But the this training was harder for me. He said I had a "narrow throat," and that that was both a blessing and a hindrance. Most of the training was either me solo sucking on a dildo (under staff supervision of course) or one of the girls doing my mouth with a strapon. I preferred getting done by the girls of course – and the 2 nights he'd let me suck his cock at the end of the day. For the first 2 days I cried at night once the other girls were asleep. But by the 3rd day I felt I was making progress. My throat was accommodating fatter and longer dicks. My sucking was getting better once I could stop worrying about the throat. My swallowing and display improved rapidly. Once again the girls turned on me – the looks of pity and gloating over me were replaced with the same daggers they'd used after watching me get fucked by the three 18 year old boys.

When he got back he took her out of my mouth and they left the room to confer. I knelt and waited. After 10 minutes they came back in. Her strapon was off. She took cuffs and placed them on my wrists behind my back. He came forward to caress my tit, and then let his finger drift to my mouth to let me suck it.

She knelt beside me and unzipped his pants. She removed his trousers and stood to fold them. Then she removed his boxers and shirt and laid them gently on the chair in his office. He long thick cock was flaccid, dark chocolate with a purple head and a long tasty slit. I'd had him in my mouth twice before.

I waddled on my knees to him and began to lick the head. Then along the sides and bent under his package to lick his balls. As I worked his balls I could feel the cock growing by the way it brushed against my face and hair. I'd take time sucking each ball and then lift up to lick along the fat and growing underside of the cock. Then back to the balls. He would let me know when it was time for more.

I heard him groan then, and smiled the way girls learn to smile with a cock in their mouth. But then a different sound which made me nervous. He sounded annoyed. Before I could freak he spoke.

"I should've left that on you. See how she can take a cock while she is sucking."

"Yessir. I can do it. Or Jill is right outside. She can strap me in tight."

"Go."

I went back to licking his nuts and heard her leave. His hand reached down to fondle my tit, followed by a little chuck on the head. I lift up and licked around the crown of the head, soft little fluttery kisses and licks. Probably the only control I had was to tease just 5 more seconds before really beginning. But I knew not to push it. The head popped into my mouth easily as I stretched wide. Now I could work the tongue over and on top of the head. I got myself wet inside and went down. But slow and slutty. That's what we were taught. Never rush. Never be in a hurry for cum. Let him decide.

I stretched my mouth and took half his cock, dragging my lips slowly over every ridge, every vein, and his nice slit. Both going down and coming out. Twice I did that before I heard the door open. A slight chill of the AC from the other room helped stiffen my nipples as I heard her pad back behind me. Before she could do it I went deep. At least 8 inches on that one. Letting him know the goal he'd set was easy enough now for me. Despite how thick he was.

He pulled out of my mouth and rolled me gently on my side so she could strip off my panties. I wasn't too worried about my period which was about done. I could feel her removing the tampon and saw her black cock waving obscenely over my breasts. Then he lifted me back to my knees.

I felt her slide to the floor behind me. His arms were lifting me up, placing me over the dildo she wore. He let me sink – slowly – over the monster. He was gentle, not wanting to break his slut on the damned thing. He had to worry about keeping me tight for the show and I could already feel she'd put on one of the slender, easier dildos to fuck me.

My pussy exploded in orgasm. He'd let me cum. But his cock was back in my mouth before I could savor it. It was like a rocket went off inside me and then I had to go back to surgery without missing a beat. So I did. But now it was a double surgery because I had to ride up and down her cock while using my mouth on his cock. My thighs would be sore afterwards but this is what I'd been trained for.

I set my cunt and thighs on auto-pilot so I could attend the main task. The problem was that little rippling orgasms kept shooting through me from her fucking. She was good too. But I gave him the full 8 again and a hot little tongue bath of swirls and dips and caresses and lip dragging. I was saying to myself: slow, slutty, for as long as he wants. Then licked around the head again.

I built up the moisture in my mouth. I came again as she fucked me harder, wondering that girl could fuck my pussy this well. But I was going in hard now on him, heading for the hard root of the beast and felt him pop into my throat. I kept going driving the head deeper in me than I thought I could. I heard him then. A sharp intake of breath let me know that he approved. So I went deeper.

I almost had my nose in his pubic hair when I had to give up or suffocate. I felt my pussy opening for her and she was fucking me deeper. I nibbled and sucked and lathed the head and the first couple of inches to prepare for it again. I heard her moan softly. Was she cumming too? But mostly I heard what I needed to hear. His breathing had become ragged. I felt his hand at the back of my head. So now.

I went in slow. Making him wait for it. No pressure from his hand, just guidance. I was deep now and his sounds became more pronounced. I sped up a bit to get beyond the 8 inches he'd demanded. I popped him into my throat again and he began to fuck me there for the first time. I waited as long as I could. Then I fake swallowed to constrict my throat muscles around his hard cock. And got a bigger cry of pleasure from him. I let him fuck me then. Constrict and fuck. Fuck and constrict.

Then I had to breathe. But he was there. I got the cock all the way out to my lips and started pistoning on her cock more rapidly wondering if I could make her cum again. I knew some of the girls were saying I was a show off. So what? My cunt was on fire as I reached in again to suck him deeper. This time I got half way down on him when he came. Hard. Loud. Now his hand was pressing my head in. But the cum needed to go in my mouth rather than down my throat right away. So I stiffened my neck and let his jets assault the top of my mouth and tongue. I knew I could fill up and keep sucking. So I did.

Then I was cumming too. But I kept sucking. And my mouth was filled and I could use the sperm to coat my tongue and bath his cock. His hands were in my hair and I could feel some of the semen drip from the corned or my mouth. Damn! I kept sucking for all I was worth, but softer and more gently now. Still worshipping, but calmer. I felt cum sliding over my chin.

He released my head. She'd stopped fucking and I felt it plunge deeper in my cunt and my thigh muscles went slack. I slowed my mouth to a hot mouth drag as I released the cock with a pop. I closed my mouth to hold it in. Then went back to clean him. It's hard to do with a mouth full of cum since you track more sperm on his dick with every bit that you clean. Still I had him pretty clean after 2 or 3 trips down.

He pulled out – still hard but as clean as I could get him. Then she pulled out of me and I could feel her roll over beside me with the same funny little girl noises I'd have made if my mouth weren't full. He stood before me, letting the fat cock wave in my face. I bent in and kissed up and down till he pulled farther back. So I resumed my kneeling position and could feel her hand stroking my ass.

He lifted my chin. I opened up to show him the treat. He nodded at me then and I swallowed it. Now I was licking my lips to clean them, but felt ashamed of the cum I'd spilled. My first female trainer had said our mission was "Down the hatch, girls." And mostly I had done that. But not completely.

He was addressing me.

"Now she needs to cum."

"Yessir."

I turned on my knees to find her spread eagled behind me but with the wet dildo still blocking her cunt. I was cuffed so I waited. He strode to her and unbuckled her while she lay on her back. H pulled the thing off her and the black cock slapped me hard in the face as he did so. I don't think either one of them noticed.

She lifted her knees and I bent forward, trying to balance to eat her pussy with my arms behind me. I got down to it. Her musky odor told me she had already cum at least once. The lips of her shaved pussy were engorged and slick. And I licked along her slit and up to her fiery red nub. So different than a cock!

I wanted to show them both that I could take her long slow and slutty too. But the little bitch came after I licked for no more than 30 seconds. I smiled into her puss knowing that I could make her eat me later that night.

He was lifting me then. But he chose to keep the cuffs on me. I was right in front of the mirror on his office wall and could see the look of ravaged cocksucker/cuntlicker on my face then. It was pretty. I blushed with excitement and pride and shame all at once. But I also saw dried patches of cum on my face and tits. Would I be punished for that?

He didn't say another word to me. To her he said:

"Give her another light workout to let her cool down. Nothing too hard. She's done well."

"Yessir."

I could feel him look down at me as I heard her rise. My eyes were to the floor but I knew.

"You know I should have pierced her nipple when she first arrived. Now it's too late until after."

"Yessir. But...."

"Go on."

"Well, maybe when she's branded afterwards. Do them the same day? It might give us more production from her."

His voice was toneless. "Maybe so. We'll see." And he was gone.

My head was swimming. She'd as much as guaranteed my brand right in front of him. I knew he wouldn't like that. She must have known so too. I could see tears in her eyes when she began finger fucking me a minute later.