Training Our Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah learns how to please.
1.9k words
4.26
44.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take her knickers and bra off Sarah." I order.

You smile as Sarah stands close in front of you and reaches behind to unclip your bra, she seems to have worked out how to tease women as well as men, and knows you'll enjoy the close proximity of her sexy body. Her fingers slide over your smooth skin as she lowers the straps from your shoulders. Then she kneels in front of you and slowly pulls your knickers down, exposing your pussy.

She stares for a moment then remembers herself and stands up again, head bowed, waiting. You take her in your arms and pull her close to you as you kiss her, your breasts pressing against hers through the thin material of her dress. Her fingers stroke up and down your bare back as the two of you tongue fight. Your hands find the hem of her dress and lift it slightly so that you can rub your fingers over her very red bum, playing with the tiny back of her g-string, pulling it so that it rubs against her pussy, pulling the coarse material against her clit and sending waves of pleasure through her. You feel her shaking in your arms as she kisses with more and more passion, you know that if you keep this up for much longer she wont be able to stand, let alone do what you want her to do!

I'm watching with pleasure and just wondering how long you'll last before that tiny dress of hers ends up on the floor with yours. Considering her superb lithe young body, my money is on not long, mainly because if you don't take it off soon, I will!

But for now she's yours to play with and you're going to make sure that you enjoy it! You break the kiss and find her leash again, when the dress comes off, that dog collar is staying on, its proving to be rather useful tonight, and it looks so sexy!

You move on to the bed, pulling her behind you on the leash. You lie down on your back, legs over the side so your pussy is on the edge, making sure that her leash runs under your body, making it very obvious to our little slave what she's going to have to do whether she likes it or not.

"Kneel please." You tell her and she quickly does as she is told. Now you have her just where you want her as you start to pull on her leash.

I'm perched back on the dresser again, cock in hand, rubbing it slowly and steadily as I watch you pull her head closer and closer to your crotch by tugging on the leash. Not that she is objecting much anyway now! When her mouth is a matter of inches from your wet pussy and you can feel her warm breath on your open lips you stop pulling the leash.

"Now Sarah, remember what I told you." I say, "Pretend its me licking your pussy, think of what I do that makes you feel good, that's what I want you to do to Sharon."

She looks a bit nervous and she swallows before she begins to gently kiss her way around your pussy, your inner things and your pubes, as much as the freedom of the leash will allow. Unfortunately for you one of the things I do to her is tease her a little first!

Then you feel her lips touch your pussy, pressing hard against your wetness. You gasp then the sensation is gone. I watch as she pulls back slightly to lick her lips, getting the taste of your juices. It obviously meets with her approval; she slides her tongue out and begins to run it up and down your slit, from your hole to your clit, not concentrating on anywhere in particular yet. You moan and this seems to encourage her. Just like I do to her, she brings a finger up and starts to tease your hole, pressing it against the opening but not moving inside yet.

I'm in heaven now, watching my little Sarah perform oral on another woman, the fact that she appears to be enjoying it is mildly surprising as well. But maybe it shouldn't be considering her desire to please.... This is what I dreamt of when I offered Sarah to you as a slave and prayed that you would accept.

She pauses for a moment and looks up at you. The sight of her innocent face, wide eyes and mouth covered in your pussy juices makes you shudder with pleasure, as does her finger as she finally stops teasing you and slides it into your soaking pussy until her knuckle is pressed against your clit. Your eyes lock with hers as she begins to slide her finger in and out, adding another one to it, watching the look on your face and figuring out where all your most sensitive spots are. Then she lowers her head and you groan loudly as you feel her pointed little tongue find your clit.

"Craig, she can't be allowed to get away with teasing me like this, we need to tease her." You manage to say in between gasps...

I get up off the dresser and move to beside you on the bed. I feel Sarah's eyes watching me as she licks you, as I whisper something in your ear and you nod and then tell me they're in the top drawer. Her eyes follow me until I move out of her field of vision, if she wanted to see what I was fetching she'd have to stop licking you to turn around, and she knows that would be a bad idea. Besides, she'll find out very soon anyway!

She feels my hands on her hips and guesses correctly that I want her on her knees with her bum in the air, so without missing a lick she does so. As she kneels on the floor I move behind her and lift her dress slightly revealing the rest of her behind, it wasn't covering much anyway in that position believe me! One of these days I think I'll take her to a party in that dress and see how many men she can "accidentally" give an eyeful to.

I slide the crotch of the g-string aside, exposing her soaking hot pussy again and before she knows what's happening the tip of my cock is pressing against her opening and then I'm inside her. She gasps and arches her back as I penetrate her as far as my cock can go. She feels so full. I reach up and grab her shoulders, sliding my hands under the material of her dress, feeing her smooth skin, pulling her into me even harder as I lean down so I can mumour in her ear.

"If you stop licking her again without permission I'll give you such a spanking that you wont be able to sit down for a month."

Her tongue quickly returns to licking its way around the wet folds of your pussy until she locates your clit again.

I was only going to slide into her once, we had a plan. But she's so hot. So tight. So wet. I can't resist it. I pull out most of the way and then slide back into her. I'd almost forgotten how good it feels to fuck her tight pussy. I give her a couple more strokes of my cock to get her really moaning before I return to what we'd agreed.

I find the dildo I'd got from your top drawer and as she groans into your pussy as she feels me pull out of her, I slide it inside her where my cock has just been. She gasps, its just as long and even wider. I suppose I could have warmed it up a bit first as well! I can almost hear her begging that it isn't a vibrator. I know what those things do to her and I know she wouldn't be able to keep licking with one of them buzzing inside her! I pull the crotch of her g-string back in place and pull her dress back down.

I feel her eyes watching me as I move back on to the bed, lying down beside you. But now my head is level with your crotch and Sarah's head, and my cock is next to your mouth. Sarah can't help but watch as you take my cock in your hand and start to lick your way around the tip of my shaft, licking it clean of Sarah's hot juices.

"She tastes nice doesn't she." You comment, tasting the mixture of her juice and my pre-cum. I nod, its a taste I know quite well after all!. "I'm going to enjoy licking you later, Sarah." You tell her.

The smile on her face is obvious even though we can't see her mouth. As is the look of sheer envy as you take the head of my cock into your mouth and start to suck on it as she works on your clit.

I reach between your legs and use my fingers to hold your pussy open even further, making it even easier for Sarah to suck on your clitoris. Your tongue slows its swirling actions down a bit, you know how much I like blowjobs and how they make me cum!

Pretty soon she has you on the brink of orgasm and you tell her this, her tongue goes into overdrive as she pushes you over. Your lips are still wrapped tight around my shaft but you stop sucking to moan out loud as she makes you cum on her tongue, fingers moving even quicker in and out of your pussy as you arch your back. Sarah's mouth has a firm grip on your clit, lashing it with her tongue, so I move my hand up to tweak your nipples, small shockwaves of pleasure tracing through you in the aftermath of the orgasm.

"That was brilliant Sarah." You gasp once you're able to talk again. "I think she deserves a little treat for that, don't you?" You ask me.

I nod and slowly ease her leash from under you as you give the tip of my cock one last passionate kiss before I move.

"Stand up Sarah." I tell her.

She does so, eyes still watching you on the bed as your breathing slowly returns to something like normal. She has a proud look on her face; quite rightly, she did well for her first pussy eating session I think! She has something else on her face as well, your hot juices! I stand up and join her beside the bed and as she watches you recover I start to lick her skin clean, little licks all over her mouth and chin. As you watch us my licks turn to kisses and I move behind her, kissing my way up and down her neck. Her eyes close as my hands find her hips, pulling her against me so that she can feel my hard cock pressing against her shapely bum through the thin material of the dress When I start to make rocking movements with my hips she becomes putty in my hands. Sweet and innocent and willing to be moulded however we want...