Training Rebecca Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mistress, finish my punishment," she finally forced herself to say.

"As you wish."

Maria slid back down. The pressure of the table was shutting off some of the blood flow to her tits, she noted, and they were beginning to turn red. With that observation, she began her treatment of the second breast. She noted details, like the way it flattened as the spoon hit it, trying to pull the nipple out of her grasp. It turned white the first second of the strike, followed by a blotchy color. The underside of the breast always got louder responses from its recipient than the top. When she had put a hard blow directly into the nipple, and received a suitable response, she stopped. Her arms were tired anyway. She slid back out from under the table.

"What will you do for me, SLUT?" she asked fingering the anus the helpless woman was unable to protect.

"Anything you ask, Mistress," was the response from the sobbing woman.

"Anything?" her finger slid in and out.

Rebecca took a deep breath trying to compose herself. She just needed to get out of this in any way she could. She would promise anything now, but she would get even if it was the last thing she did. "Yes, Mistress."

"You are not just saying that because of your present predicament?"

"No, Mistress. I will obey you. Anything. Anything you ask me to do, I'll do. You just name it and I...I'll do it."

"You will suck me off anytime I want, like the cunt sucker you are?"

"Oh, yes. Mistress."

"Anytime? Not just when you need to pee?"

"Whenever you want, Mistress." Rebecca felt the finger in her backside move in and out with long strokes.

"And tongue my ass?"

"If you ask me to, I..I suppose so, yes, Mistress." Was there nothing to which she wouldn't stoop?

"You will also suck off my friends. They don't get it as often as they would like from their boyfriends. And it would be rad for me to show them my cunt-sucking slave, don't you think?"

"Please, no, not that, Mistress." Why was her calm, pliable maid becoming such a bitch?

"Just as I thought. You promise you'll do anything I ask, but it's just so much shit."

"No, no, I really mean it."

"Then you will do it?"

"If I have to, yes, Mistress."

"Do what?"

" I...I'll also suck off your friends, Mistress."

"And anyone else I tell you to? It might also be nice to bring a guy around for some coochie."

"Yes, Yes. I have told you I will obey you, Mistress."

"You will offer them sex in any way I tell you to?"

"Yes, Mistress," said the miserable woman.

"Tell me what you will offer to the men or women I chose?"

"I will suck off their cunts and use my mouth, pussy, or ass for the men, as you wish Mistress."

"Your cunt, you mean. All you have is a cunt. Ladies have pussies. You are a slut, so you have a cunt."

"Yes, my cunt, Mistress."

"Why will you obey me, slut?"

"I...I...I don't know. Because I have to. Because Kyle has ordered me to obey you." She began to cry again at the unfairness of her helpless situation.

Maria took her finger out of the asshole she had been fingering. She held it in front of her employer's mouth, letting the aroma permeate the air around her nostrils. "Suck it," was her order. With disgust, the mouth was dutifully opened and the stained finger inserted. Rebecca retched at the gamy taste of the finger, but made sure it was clean before being removed.

Maria reached down and ran her finger over the slit, fingering the padlocks as she did so. Her finger was wet and sticky just from touching the padlocks. "You are turned on by this, aren't you slut?" she said holding the finger in front of Rebecca's face.

Rebecca closed her eyes in shame. How could this possibly turn her on? This wasn't erotic. This was horrible.

"You don't know if you're turned on?" Maria said sarcastically. "Maybe your tits need a little bit more persuasion?" she bent down to get under the table.

"No, no, no, please, Mistress. Yes, Yes, I am turned on. I want to cum badly, but I can't since the locks... you know. Is that what you wanted to hear?" she broke into sobs once again at the depravity to which she had been reduced. "I am horny and I need to cum. And I really need to pee. Are you happy now?"

Untying the rope holding her hands and feet, Maria let the aching woman down and took off the ankle cuffs.

But she left the table as it was, pinioning a pair of aching red tits between the leaves.

Maria skinned off her panties, saying, "Let's see if you are really willing to obey." She mounted the table, knees either side of the outstretched body in front of her, still holding the wooden spoon, opening her legs to straddle her bosses head.

"Your feeble attempts at sucking cunt before were pitiable. I'll see if the incentive I've just given you helps any. If not, I will just slide back under the table until you are ready to service me the way I expect of a good cunt-sucker."

So that's what she had been reduced to, a good cunt-sucker. She was the person who could make any of her employees quake, who could fire any of them at will, who was respected for her power and knowledge in the business world. Rebecca lifted her head at an awkward angle to get at the offered bush. The odor of Maria's arousal filled her nostrils.

"No, no, I will lick your cunt, Mistress. I will suck it so well you will cum very hard. There won't be a need for any more punishment, I promise you. But I will be able to do a better job if you let me out of here."

Maria laughed, "Your tits, you mean?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I like them right where they are. If you impress me, I'll consider letting them out. If not, I'll leave you here and the boys can let you out when they come home. Now get busy, and I don't want to have to remind you to keep sucking for all you're worth until I tell you I'm finished."

As a signal to begin, she leaned forward and brought the wooden spoon down on the helpless woman's ass with all her might, then she leaned back to luxuriate in the sensations she knew would cum. Rebecca had started to open her mouth to begin, but the pain of the spoon caused her to scream. As the pain had died, she went to work as never before on the proffered bush. Her tongue made contact with her puckered asshole first. She swirled her tongue around it over and over before pushing it inside. Maria's moan told her that she was succeeding in her task. Then she moved up to the perineum for half a minute before going back down where she started. Next was her vagina. She sucked the juices it was secreting as her tongue worked feverously over the lips on either side. Finally, she stuck her tongue in as far as it would go and moved it around in circles.

Maria had leaned back, her hands resting on the table behind her. She let her knees fall outward, opening herself up even further to Rebecca's ravenous tongue. Her eyes were fixed on the head in front of her. She wanted this moment to last forever, and grinned to herself as she watched the frenetic way her 'boss' was eating her out. The 'education' she had provided had done its work, she decided. Sex didn't get any better than this.

Rebecca had reached the clit in question. Her neck was killing her, but her breasts were hurting like hell and she was determined to offer no reason for any further discipline. She arched her neck painfully, pulling on the skin held captive by the table top, and sucked the little bud in with all her might, chewing at the same time. Her tongue flicked over and over the blood engorged nubbin as she held it between her teeth. Maria had been aroused from the punishment she had administered so it wasn't going to take very long for her to cum. But she wanted Rebecca to work for it, and held back as much as she could. She could feel the mouth on her and thought how nice "sucking cunt" was, at least for the recipient. She lifted her ass and ground her cunt into the mouth servicing her, pushing against her lips and lifting the head already bent at an uncomfortable angle.

Rebecca's moan was the only response, that is, aside from the slurping sound that hadn't abated since she had started. Her senses were filled with the taste and smell of pussy. It was surprising that the scent didn't turn her off as she always had thought it would. Maria's ass cheeks began to contract as the pleasurable sensations brought her close, so close.

"Suck me good, slut," she commanded, "Don't even think of stopping, or I'll put 10 pound weights on your nipple clips." Her language degenerated from there, in her passion screaming out in Spanish. She called her employer every filthy name she could think of as her climax hit like a ten-ton truck. Her heels dug into the back in front of her and her legs pulled the sucking mouth even tighter onto her. She was resting on her hands and she could feel her arms shake. Her mouth opened and a high-pitched shreak reverberated off the walls of the kitchen. Then she shook as the contractions washed over her in the best orgasm she had ever had. As she came down, her clit moved into hyperdrive and she was forced to pull back from any more stimulation. She sat for a minute, then struggled off the table and collapsed on the floor, waiting for her breath to return to some semblance of calm.

When she found her voice, she demanded, "So that what it takes for you to suck my cunt decently- a good tit beating?"

Rebecca had twisted her head trying to get the kinks out of her neck after which it came to rest on the table. Raising her head again she said, "No, Mistress. I have learned my lesson. I will not need any further reminders."

Maria struggled to her feet and pulled the table apart, freeing the pressed breasts that had become engorged and purple. She pulled two clothespins out of a drawer and planted them on Rebecca's sensitized nipples just in front of the piercings on the sniffling woman. A satisfying yelp was the response. "This is to help you remember."

She sat down on a kitchen chair. "Let's give you some relief. Get your glass."

Rebecca quickly handed her the glass and moved quickly over it, opening her legs and squatting slightly. Then she allowed her muscles to relax slightly and waited for the command. "Go," she heard and strained to start the flow as quickly as possible. Despite needing to pee so badly, Rebecca had a problem getting the flow started.

"Pee you slut!" said Maria pulling hard on the leash.

When the first liquid trickled out and spattered against the side of the glass, she heard, "Stop." She pulled hard on the muscles that do those sort of things, and the sound of her urine hitting the glass was heard no more. Ten seconds later, "Go".

Maria worked her kegels on and off until two or three inches of pee sat in the glass. Rising, she dumped it into the sink and rinsed out the glass. "That's it for now. I'll let you go more later, if your obedience is as Mr. Laughton expects it to be."

Rebecca gulped. She had only begun to relieve the pressure from the coffee when she was forced to stop. But she made herself say, "Thank you, Mistress."

With that, the maid handed her a napkin to use as a wipe and led her out into the garage.

Thanks to everyone who voted on previous chapters or sent me e-mail. I really do appreciate your comments, and respond to everyone who takes the time to write. I can be reached at the link below.

12