Training Rebecca Ch. 12

Story Info
John learns all.
7.4k words
4.51
70k
24

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 12
John Finds Out

Saturday morning everything happened later than usual. Rebecca was relaxing (if she ever could relax these days around John) in the living room with a third cup of coffee. John came downstairs, and sat across from her.

"We need to talk." She nodded, dreading the worst.

"I know you didn't have your period last week."

"I...I thought..."

"There were no tampon wrappers in the waste basket." His voice was that ominous soft tone she feared and she sat mute. "Were there?"

"No. But my urinary tract infection..."

He shook his head. "I called your doctor." Her head was swimming. Everything was falling apart. "There was no doctor's appointment."

"But I...I," she fell silent, not knowing what to say in her defense.

"I now know that you have had fantasies I never knew about," he held up her journal, her secret journal. How did he find that? "Why didn't you tell me about them?"

"If you've read it, you know why I couldn't ever tell anyone about them. They were so personal, so private." She was mad that he had read them and embarrassed that he had, all at the same time.

"I know you have been seeing someone. I followed you to his house on Elmwood Place last Tuesday. I'm sure from the way you entered the house that it wasn't the first time either." She shuddered. "The nipple studs, the tip less bra, and going without panties are for HIM, not for me. I know that now." Tears were streaming down her face as he continued, "I also don't know what relationship you have developed with Maria in my absence. I know I've been away quite a bit, and I know we have grown apart. I want you to know I don't blame you for what you've done. My only request is that you don't fight me for joint custody of the boys."

This last shook her to the core. Her head was whirling out of control. She had to save her marriage. There was only one way she could see out of it without both of them going to jail. "John," she was shaking now, "I knew our marriage was on the skids. You were staying away for longer and longer periods of time. I also knew that our sex life was in the toilet. So I sought help from someone I heard about. I wanted this expert to teach me to be sexual again, like I was at the beginning of our marriage, maybe even more so."

"A man."

She nodded. "He is teaching me," she hesitated, took a deep breath, then went through with it, "he is teaching me how to submit to a man as in my fantasies."

"You submit? I can't believe that."

"It's true. I know I can be rather controlling at times," he snorted. "Yes, I've had some fantasies I've never shared with you, or with anyone. Now I've made the ultimate sacrifice to save our marriage." She had made the start, now she had to finish it. "I wanted to learn to be your submissive, to do what you say, when you say to do it. But I didn't know how to come out and tell you this. I didn't really even know what it all meant, or that it could happen in real life. I figured you would think me weird, perverted. My teacher doesn't think my submission is strange; he says it is natural. What he has done is to bring out my sexuality, and it makes me horny all the time. I can give a dynamite blow job now-and yes, I do swallow," she smiled through the tears.

He sat in thought. "What about Maria?"

It all had to come out. "When I am home, I...I...I am ordered to pee in a special glass only Maria can hold for me."

"That I would have to SEE to believe," his eyebrows went up.

"Sometimes she requires me to do other things before allowing me to relieve myself," she blushed, knowing that he had seen it all. "It has given her a sense of power which has gone to her head, I'm afraid."

"But she is our MAID."

His wife nodded. "My teacher said it was a necessary task for me to learn submission."

He said thoughtfully, "I guess that is what I happened on." She nodded again.

"Do you like doing it with her?"

"I'm not sure now. It was the most horrible thing I have ever had to do when it began. I know I wouldn't have done it willingly. Maybe with a different woman..."

"Have her bring you the glass."

"No, Please, not now," she was pleading with him.

"Yes, NOW," his voice was quiet, but firm.

She sat, her brain spinning, trying to think of a way out of this situation. But there was none she could fathom. "Maria," she stood and called out to the kitchen, "bring my special glass, please, ".

Maria appeared in the doorway. "In there?"

"Yes, please."

Maria entered the room holding the glass. Rebecca blushed as her husband read the inscription, 'Rebecca's Piss' on the side. She motioned for Maria to sit where she was, directly opposite John.

"No way," John said quickly. He wasn't going to miss out on seeing the action. "Sit here on the couch next to me."

Rebecca pulled up her flannel nightgown to just below the bottom of her pussy, hoping she could go without John catching sight of the locks. There had already been enough revelations for one evening, but she knew he would see them soon anyway unless she could get Kyle to remove them. She spread her legs and Maria placed the glass in its strategic position. "I know I can go," she said with a strained smile. She had drunk three cups of coffee and it usually went right through her. But even though it was her husband, perhaps because it was her husband, nothing happened.

"I can't see anything. Lift your gown up a little," he asked.

"Wait, here it comes." And true to her word the pssst sound accompanied the yellow urine expelled with great force into the glass.

"Stop," Maria commanded. John watched in awe as his wife cut the pee in mid-stream."

"Go." She let her pc muscles relax and the stream began anew.

"Stop." She could definitely feel the muscles that controlled this personal function since she had begun with the kegelcizer. The Maid continued starting and stopping until her bladder was empty.

Maria handed her a Kleenex from her pocket and she dabbed it up under the edge of her dressing gown and put it into the glass. "Thank you," she said sweetly as Maria left the room with the glass. "Now do you believe me?"

"It does put a whole new light on things." John sat and pondered the situation. "But where do I fit into all this. It sounds to me like you and this, this sexpert have quite the thing going. You have your sex drive, you get screwed, I am assuming HE gets screwed, but I am left out of it."

"Let me see if I can introduce you to him. I'm sure he will be able to help," she forced a smile, but had no idea that it was true. She had hoped her affair with Kyle could be kept secret, but the demands on her were too great for that to happen. There didn't seem to be any other option.

She went in search of Maria and managed to get Kyle's phone number out of her. Calling him, she apologized for having disturbed him, but said something drastic had come up. She explained the situation and begged him to allow John to be a part of the training. Maybe he could learn the ropes, so to speak, and their marriage could be saved. Kyle for his part said he never had any intention of destroying their marriage. If this was the only way to save it, he would do what he could. An appointment was set up for later that same day.

A very nervous Rebecca got into the car ahead of John and raised her skirt before sitting down. She never got use to the erotic feeling of the leather upholstery against her bare skin. John followed a minute later, and drove the short way from their house. John couldn't help but notice her nipples poking against the front of the pull-over she was wearing. She sat in trepidation, thinking that this was one of those defining moments in their lives. She glanced at her watch as she opened the car door: six minutes to seven. One foot after the other, up the walk at as though everything was moving in slow motion, her husband following close behind. When they reached the porch she announced that she was expected to be naked when she entered the house, that it was all a part of her losing her inhibitions. Before he could respond, she gripped the bottom of the pull-over and raised it over her head, leaving her upper torso bare except for the nipple studs. She stripped to garter belt and stockings and pulled her collar out of her purse in case it was needed. She didn't look at him when her padlocks were revealed, and he made no comment. Then taking a deep breath, she rang the doorbell and stood facing the door.

A naked Joanna answered the door. John didn't let on that they had met before and she ushered them into the living room. Rebecca took her required position on the floor, and John looked around the room and finally sat on the couch. They waited for a few agonizing minutes until Kyle entered. He handed Rebecca a towel and told her to sit on one of the chairs.

"Now, we have a dilemma. Rebecca tells me that you know something about her training. Have you ever seen a submissive being trained before?" John shook his head. "Do you know anything about taking the role of a Dominant?" Again the shake of the head. "I will allow you to watch, but if you try and interfere in any way, your time here will be finished forever. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes. Is it Mr. Laughlin?"

"My name is Kyle and I would prefer that you use it. Your wife addresses me in a different way."

"I understand, Kyle."

"I would also encourage you to ask questions as I go along." John nodded.

"Position 1." As she went into position, Kyle looked at John and lectured as though he were in a classroom. "The first step in submission is to learn obedience in simple things. Rebecca has learned 6 positions for me. They are designed to show off the many special attributes of a woman. They reinforce the fact that when I speak, she will obey. You will notice how her heels touch in back, how her knees open into a vee, how her elbows are 180 degrees from her body. Her stomach is held in and her breasts are thrust out."

John nodded again, trying to memorize the finer details of the position.

He continued to look at John, "What are you thinking, Rebecca?"

"I am not so much thinking, as feeling, M...M...M...Master," there she had gotten the word out in front of her husband. "I am uncertain as to what you will do or what you will require of me. I am also uncomfortable having my husband here."

"Do you want him to go?"

"No, Master. And thank you Master for letting him come with me this evening."

"Are you wet?"

She hadn't even thought about it through her nervousness. "I..." she looked down and saw the dribble of juice oozing out from her padlocked cunt-lips which had run down on the edges of her thighs. "Yes, I must be, Master."

"What happened to her breasts?" John asked.

"That was Maria's doing. It seems that your wife pissed her off the other day. I would say she likes taking her punishments out on them. Whatever it was, I don't think Rebecca will be doing it again."

"No, Master," she left no doubt about his statement being true.

"You said there were six positions, Kyle?"

"Yes. Ask her to take position 2."

"Take position 2, Rebecca," her husband said.

She didn't know which way to face since the two men weren't seated together. She opted to turn her ass toward her Master and parted her cheeks as she had been taught. "John gave the command, so you will turn and open yourself to him," her Master corrected. She hurried to fix her mistake.

John saw a part of his wife she had forever kept hidden from him. It was so delicious, so erotic, so decadent. "Why does she do this?" John asked. "Why does she obey a command that is obviously so humiliating for her?"

"There is in every woman a desire to submit. For some it is very weak, in others it is very strong. Many will not give in to it because the consequences of giving up control are too great. To yield the body is easy; women do it every day, even though they may not be interested in sex. To yield the mind is to give up control of the will and that opens up a part of a woman she would rather people not see, especially her husband.

"Many more women will not do it because there is no dominant available who understands the depths of their desire for submission and how to encourage it. Most men don't understand this in a woman, and are therefore unable and unworthy to receive this gift. These men would either take advantage of the woman, thinking she was weak and pliable to his whim, or simply wouldn't understand how she feels. Many a submissive woman has been looked down upon by a boyfriend or husband as strange and weird for wanting to give up control. Society looks at the exterior of the relationship—she gives, he gets. They don't understand that for the submissive, giving IS receiving what she wants.

For his part, a Dominant takes on a grave responsibility. It is the responsibility that comes with great power. When a Master takes on a submissive, he takes on great power, but must know how to use it responsibly."

"Doesn't he just get what he wants?" John asked.

"No, his responsibility is to bring out her submission. To accept it as a gift. To be sure that the fact that she is giving up control doesn't bring her harm, physically or emotionally. To understand how erotic her submission makes her feel and not make her feel as though she is a sexual misfit because she doesn't fit into socially accepted patterns."

Rebecca had never heard the theoretical underpinnings of what Kyle had been doing to her. She had thought early on that it was about him getting his way, but she came to realize it was much more that that. His every step had been calculated to reach deep into her mind. She listened to the speech with interest but was tiring of the position she still held. She shifted slightly, and was rewarded by a resounding smack on the ass. "You know better than to move when in position."

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master."

"Come here and take Position 3." She stood, legs apart, with her hands behind and breasts thrust out. He took out a key and unlocked and removed the padlocks. "They are intended to remove her cunt from her control. She is able to pee through them, although it does make keeping herself clean a bit more of a challenge. He inserted a finger into her vagina, hooked it, and pulled her closer. His legs forced hers farther apart. He sniffed at her pubic area. "Yes, she is doing well with her hygiene. If you are interested and able to become her Dom, you will be given a key for them. If not..." he shrugged. "We will have to take out the bottom two locks next week when her period arrives. She should wear something that makes it obvious that she is menstruating. I like a necklace with some sort of red jewel in it."

"I can get her one," John offered.

"She will have to bring it to you to put on, and only you will take it off at the end of her menstrual period. The decision to wear it is not hers to control. She will just have to carry around panty liners if her flow starts at work."

John nodded. This was becoming more involved that he thought.

"Now try the other 3 positions."

"Position 4," John spoke a little more firmly and she struggled into the backbend position.

"You will note how tight her skin is in this position. The blood also drains to her head, making her a little light-headed. She is very open and vulnerable. If I wanted to squeeze her sore breasts, I could do it. Let's try the nipples instead." They were still a little sore but not black and blue like the rest of them. She moaned as he stroked them with the back of his hand, then pulled them away from her body into even firmer erection, before twisting each one lightly.

"It also gives easy access to her cunt." With that, her husband watched him finger her vaginal opening. The slurping sound left no question about her excitement. Very slowly, he brought her up until she was on the edge. She fought it, not wanting her husband to see her responding to her Master. But she knew it was a losing proposition.

"Please, may I cum, Master?" she gasped.

"In a minute. Just think of my finger. Think of what it's doing to you."

"I am, Master. I am. It is all I can think about."

"But you want to cum in order to feel good. You like to feel good, don't you?"

"No, Master. I want to cum for you," her thighs were shaking now in desire. "But, yes, it will make me feel good too," she couldn't lie to him. "Do you think your husband would like to see you cum like this?"

"I...I don't know, Master."

"Fuck my finger."

She moved back and forth as much as she could while in her back bend position. He moved in little circles hitting her G spot on the roof of her vagina as she gyrated. "Make me proud of how much you want to cum. Of how you're waiting for my command."

She lurched herself forward to impale herself fully on his finger and jerk back off from it. She began shrieking, flailing her head about, looking like she was in agony. Faster and faster she moved, a contortionist on a mission.

"Cum." John watched with fascination as the staid, practical woman he had married came screaming against the finger offered by this man he had just met. He could see her shake with the force of her orgasm. She screamed loudly, her eyes shut tight against the contractions, her thighs tight as rubber bands. When she could catch a breath, she thanked him over and over for letting her cum, oblivious that her husband was even in the room. As she came down from her peak, light-headed and disoriented, John realized how uncomfortable his pants were fitting. He adjusted them and Kyle said, "Why don't you try her out? Which hole would you like?"

"You mean..."

Kyle nodded. "You had better give her a break for a few minutes, to recover."

John smiled, "Perhaps later I'll take a test drive."

It was almost nine o'clock when they got into their car to drive home, John noticed her pulling her skirt up before sitting down. "I am not to sit on my skirt, and I am to keep my legs open at all times," she explained.

"And you do that even when Kyle isn't around and can't see you?"

"I...that is...Yes, I do. Please don't ask me to explain why I do it, because I don't know myself."

"Why does he have you sit that way?"

"Closing my legs is a sign that I am hiding something, that I am not open, not available. I always have to be available. And for sitting bare ass," she smiled at the phrase, "Master said I will soil my skirt sitting on it because...because I am horny all the time."

"So you are sitting directly on the leather seat?"

"Yes."

"You do that in your office too?"

"Yes."

"And how about the other? Are you horny all the time now?"

"It is unbelievable. I can't remember a time I wasn't on edge since my instructions began."

They drove in silence the rest of the way and walked into the living room with Rebecca pulling up the back of her skirt as she sat down. He was in thought. "So this is the secret you have been hiding this week."

"I...I didn't know how to break it to you. I didn't have any idea the training would be this intense. I want our marriage to succeed and am willing to do whatever it takes."

"And this submission really makes you horny?"

"I am wet all the time now," she gave a rueful smile.

"You want me to take control of our sex life."

"No, I want you to take control, period. This is about more than just sex. And for it to work, you will need to be home a lot more. Do you think you can do it?"

"When I issue a command to assume a position in our house, you will go immediately to our bedroom, unless I direct otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes." She said nodding.

"A more respectful answer would be more appropriate, I think," he arched his right eyebrow.

"Yes, Sir."

"Position 1." She took a deep breath. There was no other choice. She had to make this work. She rose and climbed the steps to the bedroom, stripped to garter belt, stockings and shoes and knelt in the middle of the floor assuming the position she had been taught.