Training Slave Silk Ch. 7

Story Info
Silk's training to cum on command is very painful.
6.4k words
4.4
64.7k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a two part story. After you read this, please read silk's side of this part of her training. The name is Slave Silk's Diary, Ch 1. It is written by SilksHeart.)

(Although the silk and diary stories go together, they are not written by the same person. The silk stories are written by norma jeanne. The diary stories by silk herself.)

(Many thanks to abashed dreamer for superb editing .)

* * *

The alarm went off, and I considered throwing it across the room. I did not want to get up. I wanted to stay in bed and cuddle with my sweet silk. Reaching out my hand, I gently stroked her arm. She didn't even stir. I smiled as I looked at her. She looked so sweet, so innocent, totally unlike the way she had looked the day before, naked, and strapped to the table, her legs spread wide, her clit being tortured, her cries echoing in the room. The thought sent shivers through my body, centering in my pussy, making it wet. I wondered if I would have time to awaken silk and have her pleasure me. I loved the feel of her tongue in my cunt. As much as I wanted it, I decided I had better get up, leave a note for silk, and head for work.

**************

Good morning, baby. You were sleeping so soundly when I left. You were curled up like a big cat, lying there, waiting to be petted.

Here are your instructions. You are to fuck yourself hard this morning, but you do not have a time frame. As soon as you read this, you are to go downstairs and get the Flex A Pleaser. (Do not forget to put two clothespins on your nipples.) Lie on your back in the middle of the mat. Fuck yourself with the toy. Take deep, long, strokes, starting slowly, and building in intensity. Drive that toy into your wet, aching pussy. Fuck yourself very hard and very fast. Feel it stroking your inner walls. Fuck your pussy with force, until you absolutely cannot stand it any more, then stop.

Twist each clothespin to the outside, ¼ turn, and hold them for about 30 seconds; then twist them back straight again. Then, twist them ¼ turn to the inside, and hold for about 30 seconds before you straighten them.

Using the toy, start rubbing your clit in circles. Start slowly, rubbing around and around. Speed up slowly, and press down harder and harder, until you are pressing down very hard as you rub. Mash your clit into you, stroke it with the toy, pressing and rubbing hard. You are to bring yourself to the edge of orgasm four times, one right after the other. Feel the pressure in your clit and pussy. Push yourself very hard as you stroke and rub your sore throbbing clit. Feel it ache with the need to cum.

Again twist your nipples as you did before. Then once again, fuck yourself with the toy, giving yourself no mercy. Ram the toy, over and over into your burning hole. Bring yourself to the edge of orgasm twice. Then continuing to fuck yourself hard and fast with the toy, while you rub your clit with your other hand. Punish your clit and pussy. Push yourself until you think you will explode, and then stop.

Email your diary entry to me. I will contact you later about what to do next.

I love you, but I want you never to forget, that you are my slave. You belong to me. Your body belongs to me. Your breasts and nipples, your clit, pussy, and ass belong to me. I will teach your clit and pussy that they are mine, and are under my total control. It is a hard lesson to learn, but they will learn it, and I will enjoy teaching them.

************

Leaving the note on the table, I left for work. I really did not want to work that day, but since it was Wednesday, and the docs would be off for the afternoon, I decided I would take the afternoon off, too. Maybe silk and I would go to the park for a picnic. It was a beautiful day, and the thought of relaxing in the park appealed to me. I decided I would not tell silk; I'd just go home at noon and surprise her.

I finally got email from silk, about 10:30. This was pretty late, and I made a mental note to ask her about that. I hoped she just slept late. She said her whole body was aching, and there was a constant throb in her clit and pussy. She said all she could think about was cumming, and that she did not know that not being allowed to cum, was such horrible torture.

Leaving the office at noon, I wondered whether to get Subway sandwiches, or KFC for our picnic. I decided to leave the choice to silk. I hoped that getting out in the fresh air and sunshine would make her feel a little better.

When I got home, I had to look for silk. I found her back in bed, asleep.

"Silk, honey, wake up." I shook her gently.

Opening her eyes, and blinking at me sleepily, she asked, "Did you come home to torture me some more?"

"Actually, I came to take you to the park for a picnic."

"Oh, that would be nice," she said,as she started to get out of bed.

"Don't get up quite yet, silk, I want to look at your clit and pussy." "No Mistress, please. Please leave me alone." Silk's voice was quivering and her eyes filled with tears.

"It will be all right silk. Spread your legs for me." Whimpering, silk did as she was told.

Silk spread them for me, but her legs were not as widely spread as I wanted. Grabbing her legs, I pushed them out, very wide. I spread her pussy lips and looked at her hole and her clit to see how sore they were.

I was glad to see silk was wet. That was good; I wanted her to stay aroused. She was red inside with some swelling, but it was not too bad. I entered her with two fingers to see how sore she was. She flinched a little, and moaned softly.

"No, please," she said, but her body betrayed her; her hips rose to meet my fingers. I pumped my fingers in her a couple of times, then I removed them and bent to examine her clit.

Her clit was very red and swollen, obviously very sore. I touched it gently at first, but she still cried out quietly. I rolled it between my fingers and she cried out again, a little louder. Yet again, her body betrayed her and showed its need. I smiled at her as I rose from the bed.

"Ok baby, all done."

"That's all you're going to do?" The relief was evident in her voice.

"Yes, sweet slave, that is all I am going to do…for now."

"I am starving."

"Didn't you eat this morning?" I inquired.

"No, I stayed in bed as late as I could, then got up, and followed your instructions, then went right back to bed. I hurt so much, all I wanted to do was curl up in a little ball and make everything go away."

I didn't say anything; I just kissed her lips softly. Silk's whole body was trembling.

"Get dressed, silk," I said. "I want you to wear shorts, and no panties." She looked at me with something akin to fear in her eyes; there was also anger.

"Please Mistress, can't I wear jeans?"

"No silk, go put on the shorts."

Silk just sat there, looking at me.

"Would you prefer we skip the park, and just go downstairs?" I knew the answer to that question. Without another word, Silk rose and began to dress.

While silk dressed, I changed into a pair of shorts and grabbed a blanket for us use at the park.

Silk decided she wanted KFC, so we went by there on our way to the park. After driving around for 10 minutes, I finally found a parking space. Silk and I walked into the park and found a nice spot under a big tree in a fairly secluded area. We ate, and then just lay there in the shade, sometimes talking, sometimes enjoying the quiet.

I reached over and began to stroke silk's inner thighs. Her whole body quivered as I touched her. I ran my fingers up inside her shorts, and began to gently play with her clit. She cried out when I touched it, then began to whimper. I was very gentle as I stroked her red, swollen bud. I did not put any pressure on it, just soft stroking up and down it. Silk lay there with her eyes closed, visibly trembling, and low whimpers coming from her lips.

While I was stroking silk's clit, a young man of 19 or 20 came by while walking his dog. He stopped, stood there and watched me. He could not see exactly what I was doing because silk did have her shorts on, but he could see enough to make him very horny. I smiled at him and motioned him closer. I pushed the crotch of silk's shorts over, so he could see exactly what I was doing. As I played and caressed silk's pussy, he took his cock out of his jeans and began to stroke it. I watched him jack off as I fingered silk's sweet cunt. He moaned as he ejaculated onto the grass. When he moaned, silk opened her eyes and saw him. Her face turned red, but she said nothing and again closed her eyes.

I took her labia between my fingers, and caressed them. I slid two fingers into silk's hot hole and gently fucked her. I played with her pussy and clit for about 15 minutes. I did not want to do too much to her. I had a lot planned for later that night.

After we left the park, I thought I would take silk to Lonnie's a local, private, BDSM club. I knew there would not be a lot of people there at this hour, as it was still early. I punched in the private number to get in the door. The door buzzed, and silk and I entered. I could see there were people there by the door, but my eyes had not yet adjusted to the dim light; I couldn't tell who they were.

After my eyes adjusted, I could see that there were two people kneeling, one on each side of the door, chained to the frame. One was Ken, and the other, Shari. Ken belonged to Mistress Anne, a harsh disciplinarian who demanded strict obedience. Shari belonged to Master Smith. I knew him, but not too well. Ken and Shari each had a sign nearby, that stated they had disobeyed their Master and Mistress, and asking to be punished. It also said that Ken's punishment would be the main attraction for the evening, and he would be punished by his Mistress at eight. I knew Ken's punishment would not be light, if he was going to be put on stage for it. I could not help but smile, savoring the thought. I decided to get him warmed up for his Mistress, and that I would punish Shari too. I would enjoy that. I liked Ken, but I really did not like Shari; she was a haughty slave, and I was anxious to get my hands on her. I checked my watch; it was only 6. Plenty of time to give them a little punishment before Mistress Anne started in.

"What did you do, Ken?" I inquired.

"Shari and I fucked," came the reply.

"Oh my gawd! You two fucked without permission?" I was shocked.

"Yes, Mistress," Ken replied. His eyes were downcast. I could tell he was sorry he had disobeyed. Shari, on the other hand, just glared at me, showing no shame at all. I looked at Ken and Shari; with a smile, I told them I would be back. Silk and I took a seat at a table; I ordered the two of us drinks. I allowed my slave to sit in the chair instead of kneeling. I told silk I was going to take care of Shari and Ken. I could tell silk was anxious to see would happen.

I sent both Ken and Shari to the stage. Lonnie's had a big stage area, with a lot of different paddles, whips, cuffs, chains, dildos, clamps, and anything else you could think of. You name it, Lonnie had it. Lonnie was very scrupulous about keeping things clean too. Anything that was used on a person, was not used again, until it had been thoroughly cleaned.

I made both Ken and Shari get on their hands and knees. Ken had a nice tight ass. I liked the way it looked, waiting there for me to spank it. Shari was a little too thin for my taste. I like my women to have a nice, soft, rounded ass. Ken I did not shackle; but Shari I did. I fastened her wrists to her ankles. Her face was turned sideways, on the floor. I got a nice leather paddle and started on Ken's ass. *Whack* Whack* *Whack* *Whack,* first one cheek, then the other. Ken did not cry out, but toward the end of his spanking, I could hear him gasp with each blow. I gave Ken a nice, pink, stinging ass. It looked good on him. I had him rise, and then chained him to the ceiling, with his arms above his head, and his legs spread wide. Then it was Shari's turn.

I inserted a butt plug into Shari, and was not very gentle when I did it. She gasped and moaned as I jammed it in her. I paddled her ass with fervor. Four whacks on her butt cheeks, then one good one on the butt plug. *Whack* *Whack* *Whack *Whack* *WHACK* Shari whimpered with each blow on her ass and cried out with the ones on the butt plug. Occasionally, I would whack her pussy too, and she would scream. I paddled her until her ass was a nice shade of red and her juices were running down her legs. Quite a bit redder than Ken's, actually, but then he was remorseful. I unshackled her, got her up and chained her to the ceiling near Ken. I had her legs spread so wide, I wanted her to feel like she was going to be split in two. I had them facing each other, so they could watch each other's punishment.

Taking a narrow wooden paddle, I sharply smacked each of Ken's nipples, five times. Moving down, I smacked the inside of Ken's thighs a few times. He winced at each touch of the paddle on his nipples and thighs. Lifting his cock with my hand, I smacked his balls, and then his cock a few times also, eliciting low moans of pain. Taking his cock, I rested it in the palm of my hand. He was rock hard, and the precum was shining on the tip. I began to stroke it, gently running my fingertips up and down the shaft. He moaned again, but this time out of pleasure. Closing my hand around him, I pumped him hard several times. Ken's eyes were closed, and his breathing was harsh. I stopped and smacked his cock hard. He jumped and cried out. Then, it was Shari's turn.

I turned toward her; her glare amused me. If her eyes could speak, they would have called me a fucking bitch. I was determined to take that look out of her eyes. Using the wooden paddle, I smacked Shari's right nipple hard, 10 times. She cried out loudly with each blow. Moving to her left nipple, I gave it the same punishment. The tears were flowing down her cheeks. I knew I was being much harsher than she was used to; her Master spoiled her, and let her get away with misbehavior. He must have had enough though, with this latest thing of having sex without permission. He was sitting at the bar watching, and had not said a word. I smacked across Shari's pubic area a couple of times, then moved to the inside of her thighs. *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* Though Shari was crying out and writhing in her chains, her pussy was very wet. I looked into her eyes. They still had that 'fuck you' look in them. When I brought the paddle up and smacked her wet pussy and clit, she shrieked and called to her Master. Her eyes were pleading with him to make me stop; her voice begging him. His answer to her was to turn to the bar, his back to her. I smacked her pussy and clit hard, several more times. Then went back to her nipples and started smacking them again. *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* Laying the paddle down, I pinched her left nipple hard, pulling it out and twisting it as I did so. Holding her nipple twisted, I repeated the same torture to her right nipple. Shari was screaming in anguish. Sobbing, she finally dropped her eyes. The "fuck you" look was gone, replaced by one of surrender.

"Please, Mistress, I'm sorry. Please no more, " Shari begged. One more time, I smacked each nipple, the inside of each thigh, and her burning pussy. I took her and Ken down and led them back to their places at the door. As I chained Ken to the door frame, with a low voice, he thanked me for punishing him. Shari, said nothing as I chained her back up.

"Shari, do you have something you want to say to me, or do I need to get the paddle again?" I asked her.

"No, Mistress. Thank you for punishing me, Mistress." Her voice was so low I could barely hear her, but at least she had said it.

I asked the bartender to send big glasses of water for Ken and Shari. They both thanked me. I was glad to see that Shari was still subdued.

I returned to the table to see if silk needed another drink, but found fresh drinks already there. Master Smith had sent them over. He obviously approved of the discipline I had given.

I thought it best that silk and I eat again, while we waited for the "floor show." Lonnie brought the house "special" for the night, open-faced steak sandwiches and fries. If you ate at Lonnie's, you ate the "special." He served one item each night, and you ate it, or you did not eat there.

"Silk, remove all your clothes, please."

"Mistress, the only other nude slaves here are those two that are being punished." Silk's eyes started to fill with tears.

"I am not interested in what others are, or are not wearing. I want those clothes off now." My voice was icey.

Silk quickly removed her clothing, folded it, and placed it on the table. She started to sit back in her chair.

"Kneel beside me, silk," I commanded.

Silk came to my side and knelt, but not as she had been taught.

"Is that how you were taught to kneel, silk?"

Glaring at me, not saying anything, silk spread her legs only slightly. I went and got a paddle. It was wooden with a heart shaped hole cut into it.

"Over my knees silk." My voice was hard.

"Please Mistress, not here. I'm sorry." Silk spread her legs and placed her palms face up on her thighs.

"That's five more whacks, silk. I'm waiting."

With downcast eyes, silk rose and lay over my lap. *Whack* Whack* *Whack* I paddled silk's soft rounded ass until it was rosy. I could hear her stifled sobs with each slap of the paddle. Silk had cried more in this last week than ever before. I knew this type of training was very hard on her. I knew how emotional it made the sub, how the tears could come unbidden at any time.

After I had paddled silk, I again had her kneel. Trembling, she assumed the correct position without any more coaxing. I could see that she was very wet. I ran my hand up silk's thigh and touched her pussy with my fingertips. Silk's trembling increased as I stroked her dewy folds.

Eight o'clock came, and Anne led Ken to the stage. He was subdued and seemed nervous. I did not blame him. The look on Anne's face told me Ken was in for a rough night. She started by chaining him to the ceiling and flogging him. She used a heavy flogger with large leather thongs with knots in them. She lashed him heavily and expertly, up and down his backside, from shoulders to his knees. This was no light flogging she gave him; this was pure punishment. I had seen worse floggings, but not many. Toward the end of the flogging, Ken was crying out with each touch of the whip. I have to admit that I felt Anne went too far. When Anne removed Ken from the chains, his legs were so weak that he could not stand.

I looked at silk. Her face was white, and I could tell she was very upset. Yet her body told me something else; her thighs were wet. I reached over and gently stroked her hair.

"Will he be ok?" silk whispered.

"Yes honey, he will be," I told her as I continued petting her beautiful raven hair. I admired silk, not only for her beauty, but for the sweetness and caring that was a vital part of her.

Anne gave Ken some water, and allowed him a few minutes to recuperate. When he was able to stand, she led him to the cross on the wall and chained him to it. I could not help but notice that Ken's cock was not hard at all. Normally a flogging would make his prick hard as a rock.

Anne took some ice and began rubbing Ken's left nipple. She rubbed it long enough that I knew the ache from his nipple had to go deep. She placed a plastic clothespin on his left nipple. He winced as she fastened it. Anne then iced his right nipple and put a plastic clothes pin on it also. She took his cock in her hand and stroked it until he became hard.

Anne then put Ken's, now fully hard prick, in bondage. She had a metal cock ring that was attached to what looked like tiny leather restraints that were joined together. She separated his balls and encircled each one with the restraint. She buckled the ball restraints tightly. The skin was taut around each ball and they were separated nicely. The cock ring was about half an inch wide and could be screwed together tightly. I thought Ken's cock and balls looked great in bondage like that. As tightly as his balls and cock were bound, it had to hurt. Now this was the kind of torture that turned me on.

12