Training Slave Silk Ch. 8

Story Info
Life becomes interesting when some new neighbors move in.
5.7k words
4.42
36k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Many thanks to abashed-dreamer for his superb editing.)

It was Saturday; silk and I had slept late. Silk had fixed us a late breakfast of sausage, eggs, hash browns and toast. She was dawdling over her coffee and reading the newspaper. After Wednesday night, and her cumming, I had not allowed her to touch herself sexually in any manner, nor had I touched her. I wanted her to heal, both physically and emotionally. Her clit needed to rebound from all the torture over the last week, and her emotions had to settle. She needed to sort out her feelings. She had been pretty quiet and subdued, and I understood that. I showed her affection, let her know I loved her, but did not push her in any way.

Putting the newspaper down, silk looked at me.

"I'm glad that is over, Mistress. You were right, it was very hard."

"Honey, it is not over, we have barely begun."

"Oh Gawd. I do not think I can take any more," she said with a quaver in her voice.

"That was the worst part, silk. I am not saying this will be easy from here on out, but it will not be as bad, unless…"

"Unless what…?"

"Unless you cum without permission."

"Oh," was all she said, but I could see the fear start in her eyes.

"It will be ok, baby," I told her.

She did not say anything after that.

I sat there, gazing out the window, taking in the beauty of the day. The sun was shining; there was a light breeze rippling through the trees. Everything was bright and fresh after the early morning rain. A moving van pulled up at the empty house next door. We knew it had been sold, but had no idea to whom. It looked like we would soon be finding out. A car pulled up behind the van and a couple got out. The man caught my eye first. He was a big guy, attractive, and carried himself with an air of confidence. He wore a pair of jeans, a tee shirt, and I noticed he had on cowboy boots. That was a little different for this neighborhood. After looking him over, I checked out the woman. She was of average height and had short blond hair. She wore a pair of tight shorts and a tee shirt that looked as if it matched her husbands. I could not help but notice the shorts showed off a very cute ass, and the tee showed some nice boobs. Silk had noticed the van too, and was watching with interest.

"Let's put some clothes on and go meet them," I suggested.

Silk and I both put on shorts and tee shirts, and headed downstairs. We walked next door and introduced ourselves, welcoming them to the neighborhood. They introduced themselves as Brenda and Tommy Dee. I thought at first that 'Dee' was their last name, but when Brenda called him Tommy Dee, I knew he was a southern boy. Tommy Dee was standing there holding a guitar case. I asked him if he was a musician and he said yes; he had a country music band called Whiskey River. He said we should come to the club where he played some time soon; he would love to have us as his guests.

As the four of us stood there chatting, Tommy raked his eyes over silk and me. I could feel him undressing me in his mind. I was sure this guy was a 'rover'; many musicians are. It is hard to stay true to someone, when women are always throwing themselves at you. When Tommy Dee's eyes finally reached my face, I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He smiled back. Silk was not paying any attention to him at all, but seemed to be all wrapped up in what Brenda was saying. I laughed to myself and thought, 'My little les is getting a crush.' Brenda was cute and did have a great figure. After a few more minutes of chatting, silk and I excused ourselves and let them get back to their moving chores. That little interaction with the new neighbors seemed to perk her up. That pleased me.

Silk and I both settled down comfortably to read. Silk was reading a Dean Koontz novel, and I was rereading one of my favorite books, The "Dragonriders of Pern," by Anne McCaffrey. I loved the whole series of books and had them all. Before too long I noticed silk had fallen asleep. Although I was sitting there turning the pages, my mind was not on the book. I was wondering what it would be like to fuck Tommy Dee. My thoughts had made me horny and I went downstairs to masturbate.

I had a large choice of toys to choose from. I picked a medium-sized vibrating dildo and the clit stimulator I had used on silk, earlier in the week. Half sitting, half lying on the couch, I began to run my hands over my body. My soft, smooth skin felt good under my fingertips. My hands moved down the sides of my body, then back up the front, over my stomach and to my breasts. Closing my fingers around them, I started kneading them gently, running my thumbs over my nipples. The touch of my thumbs caused them to harden. I played with my nipples, rubbing them between my fingers, gently at first, and then harder as the heat in my body increased. I pulled my nipples out until they slid from between my fingers. I began pinching them, first one, then the other, each time, pinching a little harder.

Sliding one hand down over my belly, I stroked my pubic mound. I let my hand venture down to my aching cunt. I moaned as my fingertips brushed over my clit. As I stroked my labia, I could feel the wetness growing between my legs. I slid two fingers into my hot hole, burying them completely. With smooth strokes I started fucking myself, pushing my fingers in deeply, slowly withdrawing them, only to push them deeply again. The heat increased in my cunt, and I started fucking myself harder and faster, ramming my fingers in. I was panting and moaning; my hips moving in rhythm with my fingers. In and out I fucked my pussy hole until I was on the verge of cumming. Removing my fingers, I brought them up to my mouth and sucked my sweet juices from them. I started playing with my clit, flicking it back and forth, then mauling it, grinding it hard into my pussy. Moaning and screaming, I began to cum.

I grabbed the dildo and rammed it into my sopping cunt. Closing my eyes, I moved it hard and fast. Suddenly I felt hands on mine, taking the dildo from me. I opened my eyes and silk was there. My screams must have awakened her. She pushed my legs open wide and drove the dildo into me. I cried out as it entered my steaming hole as far as it could go. The dildo slamming into my hot pussy pushed me over the edge, and the cum flowed over my sweet slave's hand.

"Gawd! Oh Gawd! Oh Fuck!" I cried out as silk kept pounding my box. She grabbed the clit stimulator, turned it on low and pushed it against my red, swollen clit. Silk mauled my bud viciously. The pain and pleasure sent jolts of lightning from my clit through my whole body. I was convulsed in orgasms, one right after another, until they blended and became one.

"Stop! Please Stop," I begged her.

She ignored my cries and pleas. I screamed as she continued to assault my pussy and clit. Over and over she slammed the dildo into my hot, aching cunt as she ravaged my clit with the stimulator. My orgasms rocked my whole body as I continued to beg her to stop. She punished my pussy and clit with a vengeance. I knew she was paying me back for last week.

Finally silk stopped. I lay there as my body continued to spasm. Slowly, I came down. My body felt like a quivering mass of Jello. I was so weak that I couldn't have gotten up and walked if I'd wanted to. My breathing became more normal and I stopped gasping for air.

"I hope it was worth it, silk. You will pay for that." Even though I sounded harsh, I really wasn't displeased with my slave.

Eyes smiling, silk said, "Yes, Mistress, I know I will." She saw right through me.

Pulling her to me, I took her lips with mine. They were soft and full. Opening her mouth, I let my tongue slid in and play with hers. I probed her mouth, exploring it completely. Her tongue met mine and they danced with a rhythm all their own.

Breaking the kiss, I pulled silk onto the couch with me. My lips found the softness of her beautiful, full breast. Placing gentle wet kisses all over it, I worked my way in to the nipple. Licking across it, I felt it harden under my tongue. Closing my lips, I began to suckle. Silk moaned and arched her back as she wrapped her hands in my hair, pushing my mouth down farther on her breast. I took as much of it into my mouth as possible and sucked on it hard. Sliding my hand down over her belly, I started massaging her mound. Without any urging, she parted her legs for me. I placed wet suckling kisses down her belly to her belly button. Flicking my tongue in and out of her belly button, I kissed down to her mound. I kissed and licked her there, but did not venture between her legs.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please, what baby?"

"Your tongue. Fuck me with your tongue."

I ran my tongue over her lips, down to her asshole and back up again. Sucking and nibbling on her labia, I let my fingers find her clit. Using my index finger I ran it around her clit several times, then flicked it hard. Silk's whimpers and moans were beautiful. I slowly entered her with my tongue, just teasing her hole, then pulled my tongue out, licked up and around her clit, sucked hard on it, then back down to tease her aching box again. She was so wet; her juices were all over her pussy, down her thighs, and all over my face. They tasted wonderful.

"Gawd! I need to cum!"

"No silk!"

I rammed my tongue in her and moved it all around her steaming cunt. My fingers stroked her clit as my tongue fucked her hard.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! Please Mistress!" she begged. Her whole body was trembling.

"No baby."

I rose from between her legs and kissed her long and passionately, letting her taste her own juices. I held her in my arms while she whimpered and calmed down.

We heard knocking on the door. I threw my clothes on quickly and ran up the stairs to answer it. It was Brenda. She said she and Tommy Dee were going to take a break, and have a swim, and wanted to know if we would like to join them. I thought to myself that is one way to wash off all the cum. Brenda did not say anything, but I doubt she could have missed the raw, wild smell of sex that reeked from me. I did do a quick wash before I put on my thong bikini.

As silk and I went out the door, I assessed how we looked. She had on a yellow bikini that really showed a lot of her big, beautiful boobs. The bottom rode low on her hips and tied at each side. She looked very sexy. My bikini was white, and the top was cut low enough, but of course I did not have the more-than-ample breasts that silk had. Mine were nice, but were not in her league. My thong was about as small as you could get. I may not have silk's awesome breasts, but my ass cheeks were great and made up for it. Silk and I complemented each other. Her yellow bikini looked great with her green eyes, black hair, and dark skin. The white of my bikini accented my long red hair, light complexion, and brown eyes. I knew we looked hot.

When we arrived next door, Tommy Dee and Brenda looked us up and down. It was pretty obvious they liked what they saw. Tommy's eyes were drawn to me, and Brenda's to silk. I could tell that silk very much liked what she saw of Brenda. I certainly thought she looked good, but Tommy Dee interested me more. I noticed that as he looked at me, his dick became semi hard. I judged it was a pretty good-sized cock from what I could see. My gaze was drawn there, and I let it linger. He must have liked my looking, because he got harder. Raising my eyes, I licked my lips and let him see the attraction that I felt. As our eyes met, his eyes held mine, and his look was a promise of things to come. My eyes mirrored his.

We had a nice swim, with a lot of laughter and flirtatious looks. Brenda did not seem to mind Tommy Dee's attention to me, nor did he mind the attention she gave to silk. I decided we had some pretty interesting new neighbors. Before we left, Tommy and Brenda invited us to join them that night at the country-western club where Tommy's band played.

Silk and I met them at the club. I was very impressed with the band. They sounded quite professional. Silk, Brenda, and I danced one dance after another for the first couple of hours. I looked up at the band occasionally, and Tommy Dee's eyes were often on my body. The only breaks we took were when the band took their 15-minute break each hour. The men were almost lined up to ask us to dance. The three of us got a kick out of the guys falling all over themselves trying to impress us.

After the third break, right before midnight, Tommy Dee sent his band on stage without him. Brenda and silk were deep in conversation when Tommy invited me to go back stage.

"Can I show you around?" he asked.

I thought that was as good a pretext as any to get me alone, and I took him up on the offer. I didn't care how flimsy the excuse was.

As soon as we went into his dressing room, he closed and locked the door. Without saying a word he pulled me roughly to him. He cupped my ass with his hand as he ground himself against me. His lips devoured mine, his tongue hot and probing. His prick was already huge and hard against me. We broke the kiss and started undressing. We wanted to make the most of what little time we had. I was already wet and Tommy's cock stood to its magnificent eight inch length; the head was dripping precum. I pushed Tommy onto the couch in a sitting position and knelt in front of him. He spread his legs for me and I rammed his tool deeply into my throat. He groaned as I ran my tongue across the head, licking up all the precum. I swirled my tongue over it, then around right underneath. I paid special attention to the sensitive spot where his shaft met the head. He shuddered and moaned as I scraped my teeth over it. Tommy Dee had a cock as tasty as it was beautiful.

Holding and massaging his big balls with my hand, I closed my mouth over the large mushroom head and sucked only that. I rubbed my tongue back and forth over his opening, sticking my tongue in his little hole as far as it would go, and fucking him that way. Tommy grabbed my head and shoved my mouth down on him hard while his hips thrust upward. He rammed his dick deeply into my hot, wet mouth. I did not play with him; I sucked him hard and fast, driving his throbbing, engorged cock into me until it hit the back of my throat. I pulled my mouth up the shaft while rubbing my tongue on him and feasting myself, only to ram him down my throat again. I felt his balls tightening, and a low deep moan came from his lips; my mouth was suddenly filled with hot cum. I gulped as fast as I could to try to keep up, as he pumped his cream down my throat. His prick was in so deep, I could not breathe. Finally he stopped squirting and I raised my head. His erection had barely gone down.

Tommy pulled me up and over him as he sat there. I was so wet the juices were running down my thighs, almost to my knees. I put my hands on his shoulders as he rubbed my aching pussy with his cock. The feel of the head of his big prick rubbing on my clit was driving me wild. I tried to push him into me, but he held me and rubbed teasingly, all around my hot box. Suddenly, he pushed me down onto him hard and his weapon filled me completely. I could not help but cry out. He grabbed my ass and began driving me up and down the shaft. My pussy was burning hot. It wrapped around him tightly. His fingers dug into my ass as he lifted me and slammed me down on him over and over. I cried out as I began to cum. I wanted to scream, but knew I couldn't. Our combined moans were loud enough. I bit into his shoulder as my body shuddered and my hole spasmed around his shaft. He did not slow as I came; he continued fucking me as hard and as fast as he could. Again my orgasm built and shook my body. With a strangled moan, Tommy Dee let loose with his huge load, shooting it deeply into my cunt. We cried out and moaned as wave after wave rocked our bodies. Finally we came to a shuddering stop, gasping, trying to get our breath. We sat for just a couple of minutes, calming down. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up as much as possible. Then Tommy took his turn. We straightened ourselves as best we could and went back out into the club. In that whole time neither of us had said a word. We just fucked like animals.

Tommy walked me to the table. From the looks Silk and Brenda gave us, it was obvious both knew what we had been doing, but neither said anything. They just looked at us, then went back to their conversation. I thought maybe I had seen a little flash of displeasure in silk's eyes, but I wasn't sure. If I had, we still had things to work on, in making silk totally mine. I knew time would tell. Leaving the club at 2 AM, the four of us went to Denny's to eat, a pretty normal, nightly ritual for many musicians. Tommy Dee was no exception. Silk and Brenda still were engrossed with each other, and Tommy and I pretty much left them alone. Both of us thought it was amusing.

On the way home silk was quiet; she seemed to be lost in a reverie. I intruded.

"So you want to fuck her." It was a statement, not a question.

"What? What Mistress?"

"You want to fuck her."

She didn't know what to say.

"It is all right silk. You can find other people attractive; you're my slave, you're not dead."

Silk breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, I would like to fuck her."

"Well, maybe that can be arranged. We'll see."

"It would only be fair," she said, smiling.

I could see she thought about saying more, but she didn't. I saw she hadn't yet realized something important. Fairness is for the Mistress to decide, not the slave.

****************************

Wednesday evening, we had Tommy and Brenda over for dinner. Silk had prepared an excellent pot roast meal. I complimented her on it, and without thinking silk said, "Thank you, Mistress." Conversation came to a complete stop. Silk turned bright red and covered her mouth with her hand.

"So that's the way it is, huh? Brenda and I wondered about the living arrangements." said Tommy Dee. "Now we know."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Shoot no! In fact, it really turns me on." Tommy grinned broadly. "How about you, Brenda?"

"It's ok with me," she said with a wink. "Ya'll can do whatever suits your fancy."

"Good, I am glad that is taken care of." I smiled.

We all went back to the conversation. Silk kept watching Brenda. Even though Brenda had seemed to accept my and silk's relationship, I knew silk was wondering if Brenda's feelings had changed. I decided to bring the matter to a head.

"Brenda, silk wants to fuck you."

"Oh My Gawd!!" Silk choked on her drink. So did Brenda. If silk could have sunk through the chair, she would have. Tommy and I couldn't help but laugh.

Brenda turned red, but said, "I want to fuck her, too."

"Well, I think you two need to take care of that, then."

"Don't you agree, Tommy?"

"Sure, as long as I get to watch." Just the thought was turning Tommy on.

"Oh, I think we both need to watch."

The four of us went downstairs. Tommy and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch. Silk and Brenda stood there, looking at each other like a couple of awkward teenagers.

"Kiss her, silk."

With that, silk put her hands on Brenda's shoulders and pulled her close. They leaned into each other and their lips met. Their kiss was at first tentative, then the passion started to develop. The kiss turned ardent, with silk licking and nibbling at Brenda's full lips. Brenda pulled silk even tighter and began caressing and squeezing her ass cheeks. Silk pressed her hips into Brenda's and ground against her. She kissed over to Brenda's ear and ran her tongue around the rim before blowing lightly into it. Brenda responded with a thrust of her hips. Silk kissed down Brenda's neck and onto her chest, pulling the front of Brenda's shirt down to kiss just at the curve where her sweet breasts started. Brenda leaned back, giving silk better access. She ran her fingers through silk's long black hair.

12