Training Tanya Ch. 01

Story Info
Formerly innocent girl is seduced into kink by another girl.
4.2k words
4.56
45.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Raquel Jacobs felt genuinely sorry for her Daddy's new girlfriend, Tanya Bradley. She was fairly sure that when her father got back from his business trip on Sunday, he was going to dump the pretty 26-year old blonde. It was just a fucking same, because Tanya was a very nice, sweet girl, with a warm, sunny personality.

Therein lay the problem. Daddy didn't like nice, sweet girls. He likedsluts.

Raquel couldn't blame her Daddy, because she too, enjoyed being with sluts. Sex was great; sex with sexy, nasty, slutty women was the best, as far as Raquel was concerned. Most of her lovers as of late were women, all of them dynamite in the sack. Every time she looked at Tanya, she saw untapped potential hidden in those pretty blue eyes and that slender body and she wanted to help bring it out.

In the 12 years since her parent's divorce, Raquel had seen several young women come and go. Few of them had lasted longer than 6 months; all of them were only a bit older than Raquel's now-22 years. Daddy not only liked his girls to be naughty, he liked themyoung.

Tanya was the first one of her father's playmates that Raquel herself genuinely liked; she fussed over her father and seemed to be genuinely concerned for his overall well-being, making sure he ate right, helping keep the house clean when she was visiting, taking care of him in her way. Raquel knew they had sex -- she listened, of course -- but Raquel sensed the sex wasn't quite up to snuff as far as her Daddy was concerned.

Tanya came downstairs from putting away the load of laundry she'd just done. She smiled at Raquel, who had a slight frown on her face. Tanya was staying with Raquel to keep her company while her father was away.

"Goodness, what an unhappy face. Is something bothering you, Raquel?"

Raquel took the bull by the horns; there was no time for tact. "Yes. My father's going to break it off with you when he gets home this weekend and you're toofucking stupid to notice it. I think I can help you, but first, I want to know if you want my help."

Taken aback, Tanya's face registered her shock. "I had no idea Raquel, of course, I'm crazy about your father, if you're right, I really want your help."

Raquel smiled. "Good. Come over here and sit down on the sofa beside me." Tanya did. "Now listen, I like you and you're a nice girl, but you'retoo fucking nice. You've got to let loose, drive my Daddy crazy, do you understand what I'm saying?"

Tanya shook her head. "I don't think I do, no."

Raquel grabbed Tanya's long hair and pulled her face close. "Okay bitch, let me explain it to you and this might just set you straight. You're not nasty enough for my Daddy; he needs you to be more of a cum-hungry littleslut. You're going to have to be my Daddy's little slut-bitch and I can help, if you do what I fucking say."

Tanya blanched and stammered "N-No, I could never do that, you ..."

Raquel slapped her across the face. "Listen, you little whore, shut your fucking mouth. When I get done with you, Daddy won't know what hit him and you'll have had the time of your life. Now you're going to do as I fucking tell you, so go get your coat. First thing we've got to do is get you a bit of a makeover, don't worry about the money; I've got one of Daddy's credit cards."

Tanya was actually terrified, her body was shaking and she knew she had better do what Raquel told her. They got into Raquel's MG and during the entire trip, Tanya didn't utter a word.

Raquel took Tanya to Peach's Salon, an upscale Hair & Nail Salon owned by her friend, Peach. Peach and her partner Veronica fussed over Tanya and did everything to the girl that Raquel suggested and they had some suggestions of their own as well, which Raquel agreed with. Tanya was still too scared to object, but if she were being honest, she enjoyed the pampering and fussing enormously. She emerged from the Salon feeling different, her eyes were made up and they'd put a nice wave in her formerly-straight hair.

"They seemed very nice," Tanya smiled, her voice still a bit shaky.

"They are, dynamite in the sack too," Raquel grinned.

"You mean you've ...?"

"Fucked with both of them? Hell, yeah!" Raquel grinned.

"Oh God, I could never do something like that," Tanya shivered.

"Oh, but youcan and by the end of today, youwill," Raquel said, staring and Tanya and fixing her green eyes upon Tanya's blue ones with a steely gaze. She took Tanya's face between her hands and told her "By the end of today, my little whore, you will have done many things you didn't think you were capable of, kinky, nasty things and you will enjoy them all. Don't fight me on this bitch, because I will win. The next thing we're going to do is take you shopping and get you some hot clothes."

Tanya's terror returned, she was afraid of Raquel, yet almost in awe of her mastery and confidence. She let Raquel take her to an upscale Lingerie Shoppe and they spent a lot of money on frilly undergarments and a few other naughty items that Raquel selected. Then they were off for dresses, blouses, shoes and other items ... Tanya couldn't believe how much Raquel was spending on her, it was a small fortune.

"Don't worry, whore ... you're going to pay me back when we get home," Raquel leered. Tanya's stomach was doing flip-flops, she thought any minute she might wake up from a weird dream, but it was all too real. She was all too certain what Raquel's method of payback would be.

They got back in Raquel's car and drove back to the house. Tanya had a sickening feeling of what was about to happen next.

She was right.

"Go into Daddy's bedroom and put on ... hmm, let's see ... the black teddy and tiny thong with the black and silver stilettos. Should I have you wear stockings? Yes, I think so, you have nice legs. Don't dawdle, meet me in my room in 15 minutes or I'll come looking for you." Raquel commanded.

Tanya was petrified -- what had she gotten herself into, when had Raquel gone over the edge? Despite her apprehensions, she did as she was told and caught a glimpse of herself in the large bedroom mirror -- she couldn't believe the sexy blonde there was really her.

She went into Raquel's bedroom and the olive-skinned brunette had put on a sexy, light yellow negligee with a high slit. You could easily make out her big, round nipples and her pussy underneath. Raquel looked very beautiful, but there was also a look of sheer, predatory hunger on her face.

"You're afraid, aren't you slut?" Raquel grinned. Tanya nodded. Raquel patted the bed and ordered Tanya to join her.

"Good, a bit of fear will add to the heat of the moment. Get over here Tanya, right now!" Raquel barked. "Now, put your lips on mine, I want to see how you kiss."

Tanya had never kissed another woman, but she did as she was told. Raquel's tongue slithered into her mouth and at first, she was somewhat repelled, then she found herself kissing back. Dear God, what was going on here?

"I knew there was something under your goody-goody exterior, I'm never wrong," Raquel laughed. "Now bitch, I want you to pull down the top of my negligee and feel my tits, fondle them, get used to them." Tanya did and felt the softness of the younger girl's skin, she fondled them and enjoyed herself a bit. "Lick them cunt, that's it, fuck, I love having my nipples licked."

Lifting her head from Raquel's breasts, Tanya asked "Why do you keep calling me names like slut and cunt and whore?"

Raquel grinned. "Raw language is hot in the bedroom baby, men go wild for it, so do a lot of women. It frees us up, so don't be afraid to use the words. What do you call what's between your legs?"

"M-My vagina?"

"Wrong, bitch. Save that shit for the doctors, it's your pussy or your cunt. You're going to get to know it intimately. Okay, you can stop sucking my tits baby, we're moving on to the next step."

"The next step?"

"Yeah. I'm going to do you baby, I'm going to show you what a hot, fuck-hungry, nasty cunt you are. You're going to cum like you never have before, not even with Daddy. No one knows how to eat pussy better than another girl, that teddy's very sexy, but right now, toss it on the floor. I want to see all of your body."

Tanya still had butterflies, but so far, she hadn't been hurt. She took off the black, lacy teddy and displayed her slender, feminine figure to Raquel, who looked her up and down.

"Fuck, lucky Daddy, you're fucking gorgeous. Okay, lay on the bed, I'm going to show you what I can do for you."

Tanya did as she was told, she was actually a teeny bit excited. Raquel hovered over her for a minute or two, looking her over and then Raquel's lips were on Tanya's. The kiss was as passionate as the previous one, but Tanya was putting more of herself into it, she was eagerly kissing back.

"I just knew you'd get into this, bitch. Okay, just relax and go with the feelings." With those words, Raquel began kissing her way down Tanya's body, raising little bumps everywhere and igniting the sexy blonde. It was all Tanya could do to keep from squirming and writhing, but her moans were a clear signal to Raquel that she was succeeding. Once she reached Tanya's pussy, Raquel let loose. Pulling Tanya's thong to one side, Raquel's tongue fluttered, whipped, licked and sucked Tanya's cunt with an intensity she had rarely used before. The newly-vamped blonde was sweet as honey and very responsive, she was hunching her pussy up for more licking, there was no resistance whatsoever.

"You are one sweet little cunt, you know that?" Raquel teased. She ran her hands down Tanya's long, stocking clad legs and admired how sleek they were. "You look fucking sexy in these stockings and shoes, wait'll Daddy gets a load of the new you."

Tanya smiled, Raquel's words actually made her feel pretty and desirable. Raquel slipped her negligee off over her head and her darker-toned body was on full display. Tanya actually licked her lips, then felt a sense of panic as Raquel moved overtop her body and straddled her.

"We're going to teach you how to be a good little cuntlapper now, slut. Men get into bi-sexual women and you don't seem to be fighting it as much. Dive right in there, my pussy's fresh and sweet and I just bet you'll gobble it up."

Despite some initial reluctance, after a few minutes, Tanya was eagerly doing just that, gobbling Raquel's cunt for all she was worth. She knew that Raquel had been right about everything so far, she was indeed bi-sexual and she was having the time of her life. Whatever plans Raquel had for them next, she would happily follow along.

"FUCK, you cuntlapping slut, you gorgeous lezzie slut queer, you're amazing. You'll be mind-blowing with a bit more practice, eat me slut, eat my horny cunt!" Raquel howled.

"I am eating your cunt, you horny dyke!" Raquel snarled back, letting herself get into the spirit of things. "I can tell you love my tongue in your pussy whore, you're flooding my mouth with your juices, you taste so fuckin' good!"

"Tanya lover, you're blowing my fucking mind!" Raquel groaned as her father's girlfriend slurped away. She had been confident she could affect a transformation in the pretty blonde, but it had occurred a lot faster than expected. She had a significant amount of time to teach Tanya lots of tricks before Daddy got home on Sunday.

"Up for learning another fun trick, my adorable slut?" Raquel grinned. She could see the look of sheer delight in Tanya's face as she moved away from the blonde. She kissed Tanya and tasted her own spend of Tanya's lips.

"You know it, gorgeous," Tanya said, totally enthralled with the new lifestyle she was embracing.

"I know you're not a total sexual novice, so I assume you've heard ofsixty-nine? Well, that's what we're going to do next, baby ... we're going to eat each other out at the same time, sound good?"

"Oh, yeahhh," Tanya sighed dreamily. It sounded like heaven, this was a chance for her to thank this lovely young woman who had brought out her hidden sexuality, plus she would get to enjoy more pleasures? The two young women, one blonde and one brunette, moved easily into the ages-old position and began noisily lapping each other. Raquel had to strain a bit, being 5 inches shorter than the 5'9" Tanya, but her delectable, now-bare pussy was worth the effort. Raquel was making love to her like she had been starved for pussy all her life ... and perhaps she had, Raquel giggled to herself.

The girls threw themselves into their lovemaking with ferocious passion and after nearly an hour had passed, they both screamed their orgasms to the heavens.

Raquel brought them coffee before they started up again, she knew she had helped Tanya to blossom, but there was still a fair amount of work to be done. Tanya smiled and sighed as she drank her coffee.

"Wow. That was so ... wow. I never knew I could be like that."

"Women are a lot more sexual then men give us credit for, we can do lots of things. It's the main reason I swing mostly with girls, the sex and the experimentation can be a lot nastier."

"I'll say," Tanya giggled. "Do you only swing with girls?"

Raquel shook her head. "No, I sometimes swing with men, but they're usually older. You'll see what I mean later on in the week, I hope you're going to stick around for more lessons?"

Tanya leaned forward and kissed her new lover. "Just try and stop me."

Dennis Jacobs got home from his business trip late Sunday night, exhausted. The client had been a giant a-hole and a hard sell, but he'd finally sold him the materials he needed to complete his building on time.

Dennis knew he was going to have to deal with Tanya, but decided to put it off until tomorrow. She was a nice kid, but the 45-year old just couldn't her to do anything wild, no matter how he hinted or cajoled. He thought he might make love with her one last time tonight, if he wasn't too out of it, and give her the bad news over lunch tomorrow.

"Tanya? Raquel? Either one of you home?" Dennis called out to the seemingly-absent women.

"Upstairs baby, in the bedroom," Tanya's voice called out. Dennis drew his breath, he was pretty sure he could manage to summon up the strength to bed the pretty blonde one final time. He really did adore Tanya, but he knew it just wasn't going to work out.

When Dennis reached his bedroom door, he received the surprise of his life.

There, on his bed, was Tanya. She was naked, save for a pair of wicked black leather fetish boots with a 5-inch stiletto heel. She wasn't alone though, for she was between the spread legs of his daughter Raquel, who wore only a pair of gold stilettos with criss-crossing straps, and a pair of diamond earrings Dennis had given her for her 18th Birthday. Tanya was licking Raquel's pussy for all she was worth.

"You should have told me your little girl had such a yummy cunt lover, I'd have been eating her a lot sooner than this," Tanya grinned lewdly and went back to her task.

"She's good Daddy, she's sofucking good," Raquel groaned as her hands ran through Tanya's blonde locks and held her in place. "She's such a fucking nasty little whore, aren't you baby?"

"You know it, slut," Tanya grinned again and squeezed Raquel's tits and bit her nipples before kissing her.

Dennis was dumbfounded. Where had this new, nasty, perverted Tanya come from? She didn't even look the same, her hair was wavier, her face had on a bit more make-up, she certainly didn'ttalk the same way, she ...

"Daddy? Are you going to keep standing there like an idiot or are you going to get your fucking clothes off and join us here?" Raquel queried.

Dumbfounded again. Dennis had certainly noticed his daughter's beauty over the past number of years, it was hard to miss, with her passion for skimpy clothes, tiny bikinis, lingerie and high, high heels. Making a pass at your daughter wasn't something a person did. But seeing her there carnally entwined with Tanya, it pulled at him.

"Don't be a god-damned idiot Dennis, get naked," Tanya hissed, then went back to pussy eating. Even if things didn't work out, Raquel had promised her they'd continue to see each other and do more perverted things. Raquel had a lot more to teach her new protégé and Tanya would be very happy to learn all of them.

"Men!" Raquel sighed, looking squarely at her father. That did it. Dennis began peeling off his clothes. Taboo or not, he wanted to be a part of this carnality.

He got into bed with the two young beauties, both of them wrapped their arms around him, Tanya from the front, his daughter from behind. He felt as if he were going to start panting, not only was this new Tanya a surprise, but his desire for Raquel was a shock even to him.

"Who does what?" Dennis managed to croak out.

"I'm going to suck that beautiful cock of yours lover, then you're going to fuck Raquel with it. I can't wait to see you and this gorgeous bitch fucking stud, I bet it'll make me cum. Or maybe I'll have her eat my cunt while you're fucking her, I haven't quite decided yet." Tanya grinned.

Raquel was impressed with Tanya's newfound confidence, she knew that Tanya could handle anything that was thrown at her now, and Raquel had some fun ideas for the future. Right now, nothing would be as sexy as seeing her Daddy and her lover together.

Tanya's lips ovaled and she began sucking Dennis' cock. She had sucked him before, of course, but tricks she had learned from Raquel this week had served to make her a better cocksucker. Dennis' eyes nearly rolled back in his head, he felt his daughter's hands roaming all over his body from behind and wondered if life could get any better than this?

"You look so fucking sexy, baby," Raquel smiled, proud of her pupil. Tanya grinned while still sucking dick, but she knew it was time to relinquish it so Dennis could fuck Raquel. She couldn't wait to see that, she knew it would be the lewdest, wildest, most perverted thing she'd ever seen and it made her pussy cream with lust.

Dennis looked at his daughter, her gorgeous dark hair, her sex-kitten body, her café-au-lait skin, those bouncy tits of hers and that gorgeous ass and he knew there was no turning back. He'd never be able to see her as just a daughter again, she was one of the fuckiest things he'd ever seen. He moved close to Raquel and kissed her, she pulled him closer and kissed him, hard. "I've wanted you to fuck me for years, Daddy," Raquel whispered in his ear. "I listened to you fucking your other women and I wanted to be one of them. Now, I'm going to be." She pulled him down and his cock moved readily into her tight, neatly-trimmed cunt. Dennis didn't miss a beat and began to fuck his baby girl.

Tanya watched with delight as the couple, father and daughter, shared an incestuous fuck. It would be the first of many, Tanya knew. Raquel had revealed her plan to Tanya just yesterday and by that time, Tanya was so enmeshed in her new sexual persona, she didn't even blink. It made her hotter than hell to think of her two lovers fucking, the added kink of incest made it even spicier. She doubted Dennis would break up with her now -- but if he did, there was a whole world of perverted people out there she could party with.

"Join us, darling," Raquel moaned in a soft tone. Tanya grinned and moved her pussy on top of Raquel's eager mouth. Her girlfriend began licking her avidly while Dennis continued to pump in and out of his daughter's pussy. He smiled and as Tanya leaned closer, he kissed her softly.

"Is there anything you might want to tell me?" Tanya teased as she watched him screwing Raquel.

"Nope. Well, only that I'm very, VERY happy at this moment," Dennis smiled.

"Me too!"

"So am I, Daddy and Tanya," Raquel sighed as she felt her body tremble in orgasm. "Oh God, this is all so fucking cool. Daddy, fuck Tanya now. I've waited all week to see that and I don't want to wait any longer, fuck the little slut good!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12