Training Taranjit

Story Info
Young & innocent Indian wife is unwillingly blackmailed.
4.8k words
4.37
82.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taranjit was a beautiful 22 year old Indian woman. At 5'8'' and 110 pounds, she was very slim with long legs and a beautiful olive complexion. She had immigrated to Canada three years ago, as part of an arranged marriage to Sunny Singh. Despite her time living in Canada , she wore little makeup and didn't dress like a common westernized woman. Taranjit looked like the star of a Bollywood movie. Her deep brown eyes and long black hair often drew the attention of her husband's employees.

Sunny owned a small Montreal-based trucking company, which he had taken over from his father when his health started to fail. Being a business owner demanded a great deal from him, the stress of the highly competitive industry impacting on all aspects of his life. Sunny even employed Taranjit to help his secretary Jassi, with duties such as payroll, book-keeping, and even dispatch, in order to keep up with the overwhelming workload.

Jassi was also attractive, but paled in comparison to Taranjit. Jassi was 18 years old, 5'3'', 125 pounds, with curves and large C cup breasts. Jassi had been born in Canada and was very westernized. She loved the attention she received from men. She didn't care who the attention came from, but she craved the attention of her young married boss more than any other. Jassi's father had worked for Sunny's father as a driver for many years, and the two had become good friends during this time. It was as a favour to her father that Sunny had given Jassi a job. Sunny and his family were very loyal to their employees, and tried to help them as much as possible.

Balbir was a prime example of how far they would go for an employee. Balbir had been one of the company's most trusted drivers and a close friend. Several years ago Balbir was involved in a car accident and had lost his wife, memory, and suffered severe head trauma. The accident left him permanently brain damaged and was no longer able to drive, but Sunny allowed him to come and go as he pleased, doing whatever menial tasks he was able to. Balbir would wonder around the shop, tidying and cleaning where he could, as it was just about all he could do. Mostly though, he just got in the way. Balbir had also been known to do odd things occasionally, like soiling himself, and even masturbating wherever and whenever he felt like. Despite this, Sunny insisted on keeping Balbir around, making sure he stayed in the garage area where the drivers worked. This kept him out of sight from visitors and female employees, ensuring they didn't witness any of his strange behaviour.

Taranjit came to the office as often as possible to help her husband, as she could tell how much stress he was under. On top of all the pressures of business, Sunny was also being pressured by his parents. Being the only male child out of four siblings, his parents were pushing him to start a family. They didn't know that the couple had been trying to conceive for the past three years, but so far had had no luck. The stress of work did not help matters, with Sunny having little time to enjoy his beautiful wife, often being too tired at the end of each day when they went to bed, and just wanting to sleep.

Taranjit wished there were more she could do to help relieve some of her husband's stress, or even just to have someone to talk to. Despite having lived in area for three years, she hadn't made any friends. Being quiet, shy and introverted didn't help matters, but the main obstacle was her upbringing. She just hadn't been raised in the same fashion that most Canadian women had, and this made it difficult for her to relate to the women she met. Jassi was basically the only non-family interaction she had during her day, and she spent most of that time just listening to what she had to say. Jassi would often talk about the multiple guys she was dating, the clothes she had brought, and other typical Canadian girl interests. Taranjit would listen, somewhat intrigued by what she heard, but wasn't able to give much input into their conversations due to her lack of experience in these topics, and having no social life.

One evening, Taranjit was home with her husband and could tell that something was bothering him. Sunny finally told her about the visit he had with his father that day at the hospital. His father had told Sunny how he wanted, more than anything, to have a grandchild before he died. To ease his father's concerns, Sunny promised that he would, but didn't know how he could possibly follow through on that promise, given that it was something beyond his control and that they had already been trying for three years. Taranjit couldn't help feeling as though it was somehow her fault, and wished there was something she could do.

The next day Taranjit went to work, and politely continued to listen to Jassi and her stories throughout the day. When Jassi began talking about her newest boyfriend however, Taranjit began to cry. Startled by this outburst, Jassi asked her what was wrong, and Taranjit explained her situation of not being able to fall pregnant and her father-in-law's dying wish. Jassi spoke words of comfort to her until the tears had faded, and told her that she could help. It was Friday evening and everyone had gone home, so Jassi told Taranjit that she was going to take her out for some girl time by going shopping.

The girls headed to the local mall, where Jassi proceeded to play dress-up with Taranjit, giving her items of clothing to try on. Jassi kept passing clothes to Taranjit; expensive and fashionable, covering everything from short skirts to bathing suits. Taranjit didn't really feel comfortable in such outfits, but Jassi kept assuring her that she looked amazing and even snapped a few pictures of her on her iPhone.

Eventually Jassi dragged her into a lingerie store, where Taranjit was a complete foreigner. After much convincing on her part, Jassi got Taranjit to try on some extremely sexy lingerie and outfits from the store's fantasy range. Taranjit actually started to enjoy herself to a certain degree. She had never thought of herself as being sexy before, but the outfits and Jassi's words of praise were giving her a new confidence. She particularly liked a red baby doll with a matching g-string she tried on. Upon seeing her in it, Jassi immediately snapped a photo of her.

'You look absolutely fuckable!" she exclaimed, causing Taranjit to blush. 'I'm buying this one for you, my treat."

After that, the girls decided to have a quick coffee together before heading home.

'What am I going to do with, you know, that thing you brought me?' Taranjit asked in a hushed whisper across the table.

'Don't worry,' Jassi assured her. 'I'll hold onto it for you for now, but trust me; everything will work out for you and your husband.

Taranjit was very happy when she got home, and believed that Jassi could possibly help her. She realised that what she and her husband were doing wasn't working, and that maybe trying something different and sexy would be what was needed to make them finally have a child.

Taranjit arrived at work around 1pm the following Monday. Jassi has already been there all morning, and knew where everyone was and their schedules, including Sunny's. Jassi told Taranjit that they were going to be only ones in the office for the remainder of the day, and that she should use this opportunity to surprise Sunny, who was due back at 4pm. Jassi explained her plan for Taranjit to get dressed up, and Jassi would leave before Sunny arrived. Sunny would then show up, to be greeted by his wife, dressed in the sexy red baby doll and g-string, and looking like she had never looked before. Taranjit thought it was good idea, and readily agreed, though was very nervous.

A couple of hours later, Jassi brought out a bag of makeup and told Taranjit to take a seat, which she did. Jassi applied heavy makeup to Taranjit's beautiful face, also tending to her hair and nails. The end result made her look like a porn star, a concept she was a complete stranger to. Jassi then instructed her to put on the outfit she had brought her, which she did. The final touch was a pair of red 4 inch heels and matching garters, which complemented her look. It was now 3:30 and Taranjit looked absolutely amazing. She was a total knockout and a new woman.

Taranjit's heart was racing and she fidgeted nervously, unsure of what she should do next. She looked to Jassi for guidance. Jassi suggested that she wait for Sunny in his office, which was next to the garage bay. There was a couch in Sunny's office which was large enough to accommodate both of them. She wished her luck, gathered her things and left, giving Taranjit absolute privacy.

Taranjit walked slowly down the stairs, and made her way to the garage, her heart racing at the fact that her body was so exposed, and what was about to happen. She was nervous, but excited at the same time. She had never done anything like this before, but she knew that her husband would be amazed with the naughty version of herself. She walked through the final hall and into the garage, the cool air from the large open bay caressing her skin, making her nipples hard and erect. Her husband's office door was in clear sight.

She was about 6 steps within the garage when she glanced towards one of the shop tables to her right, and saw the one thing she did not expect to see. There stood Balbir, his pants and underwear around his ankles, his right hand tightly gripped around his cock, the other holding an 8 x 10 photo.

Balbir was somewhere in his late 50's or early 60's, was very short at 5'5'', and heavy set at about 250lbs. He had a black beard with a smattering of grey, and wore a stained yellow turban. His clothing was tattered, and his eyes seemed to wonder around in a daze. He had several scars on his legs from the accident, but these were largely hidden under patches of thick black hair.

As Balbir stood there, holding his cock with grease-covered hands, she could see he was about 10 inches long and very thick. It was much longer and thicker than that of her husband's, being the only other cock she had ever seen, and was covered in black and grey pubic hair.

Taranjit stood frozen in shock, unsure of what she should do. She wanted to scream or run, but her body didn't seem to want to co-operate, and so she just stood there, about 10 feet away from Balbir. Suddenly Balbir looked towards her, a dazed smile coming to his lips. As he turned she noticed the photo he was holding, and quickly recognised it as one of the photos Jassi had taken of her, wearing the same outfit she was wearing now. Taranjit heart sank as she realised she had been betrayed by the only friend she had, and was mortified that Balbir had a photo of her in the revealing lingerie.

Luckily for her, Balbir's memory had not been the best since the accident, and he often forgot things. She quickly decided to grab the photo, and put as much distance between her and Balbir as possible, before getting dressed and going home, completely abandoning the plan put together by Jassi. She reasoned that Balbir wouldn't remember ever having the photo, and so her reputation would remain intact, putting the event behind her. Taranjit began to slowly walk towards Balbir while his attention seemed focused on jerking his cock. Once close enough, she reached out and snatched the photo from his hand, and quickly turned to race from the room.

Unfortunately her lack of experience in heels caused her to trip, and she fell towards Balbir, ending in a position where it looked as though they were embracing one another. Balbir took hold of her tightly, and Taranjit could feel his hard cock pressed up against her bare leg, his wet pre-cum rubbing off on her thigh from his swollen head. Taranjit yelled at Balbir to let her go, but he ignored her pleas, and she was no match for his strong arms which had a tight grip on her delicate body.

Just as Taranjit thought it couldn't get any worse, she heard footsteps heading towards them. Her heart stopped as she imagined what would happen should her husband find her intertwined in Balbir's arms with his pants around his ankles. To her relief and surprise, it was not her husband, but Jassi, wearing a trench coat and holding a video camera which appeared to be recording.

'Why are you doing this to me?' Taranjit asked, almost in tears. 'I thought you were going to help me?'

'I am going to help you,' Jassi replied as she continued to film the two. 'This is just the beginning. By the way, your husband isn't going to be here any time soon. He had to take a delivery to Toronto because one of the drivers called in sick. It looks like it's going to be just the three of us for a while.'

Taranjit didn't know what to do, or how she should respond to Jassi's comment. Her mind raced as she tried to work out what Jassi had planned for her.

Jassi commanded Balbir to let Taranjit go, and like a dog obeying his master, he did so without hesitation. Taranjit quickly got to her feet and stepped several feet away from Balbir in order to get out of arm's length of him while she caught her breath.

'It looks like you two were getting off to a good start, but now let's really get this started,' Jassi announced as she placed the camera on a tripod set up next to one of the trucks which was parked in the bay.

'I'm going home, Jassi. This is too much, and not at all what we discussed,' Taranjit said as she made to leave.

'You aren't going anywhere, hun. If you do, every person that works in this company, including your husband and in-laws, are going to get a clip of you dressed like a slut, in Balbir's arms, with his cock out. Regardless of the intention, I'd like to see you try to explain your way out of it. I think your best bet is to listen to what I have to say and let me help you or your life as you know it is going to change, along with your Little Miss Quiet-and-Innocent reputation.'

Taranjit was shocked into staying, completely taken back by the fact that she was being blackmailed by the woman she had worked with for years. It seemed that Jassi was in control, and there was nothing she could do but listen to her demands, regardless of how much she didn't like the situation. She watched as Jassi positioned herself behind the camera, aiming it into position.

'Okay, Taranjit, let's get started by giving our friend here a kiss, to show him how happy you are that he enjoys your new look.'

Balbir hadn't moved at all during this time, except to continue stroking his cock, his eyes fixed on Taranjit. Having little experience, Taranjit hesitated at the request. She had only ever kissed her husband, and as they weren't the most affectionate of couple she felt that kissing was something she was not very good at.

'Let's go, Taranjit. Make it happen,' Jassi commanded, watching her as she slowly shuffled towards the old pervert who seemed oblivious to the situation.

Once Taranjit was within arm's length once more, Balbir took his hand of his fat cock long enough to grab hold of Taranjit and pull her in close to his body. He held her close with one arm and guided her hand to his stiff cock with his other hand. His strength was overwhelming, and soon Taranjit found her hand touching his warm, stiff member.

At this point she thought that if she kissed him he might let her remove her hand from his cock, so she moved her head in close to him. The stench from his curry breath and rotting teeth was appalling, but she continued on. She closed her eyes as she leaned in and felt her lips touch his. The hairs from his beard scratch across her face, a feeling she was not used to as her husband was always clean shaven. Balbir opened his mouth and began to lick her face, keeping her hand on his hard cock. It seemed he wasn't willing to let go for just a kiss.

Taranjit broke away from Balbir's kiss and looked towards Jassi and the camera. To her surprise, Jassi had removed her trench coat and was standing there in a black mow mesh corset with garters, but no panties. Jassi began walking towards them, and Taranjit wondered what she was planning to do next. She could clearly see the green light on the camera blinking, which indicated that it was still recording. Jassi stood behind her and began to kiss the back of Taranjit's shoulder.

'It looks like you don't want to touch his cock,' she whispered into her ear. 'How about I show you how to control a man? Don't stop kissing him until I say so though.'

Taranjit returned to kissing Balbir as she saw Jassi fall to her knees. She felt warm breath and a tongue touch the hand which was holding Balbir's hard cock, followed by a kiss. Taranjit looked down and could see Jassi licking Balbir's shaft and balls, occasionally licking Taranjit in an attempt to get around her fingers.

Taranjit felt Balbir loosen his grip on her hand, and she quickly removed it. Balbir instead placed that hand on top of Jassi's head as she took half of his shaft into her warm, eager mouth. Taranjit stopped kissing Balbir for a moment to watch Jassi as she aggressively sucked Balbir's fat cock and used one of her hands to play with his hairy balls. Jassi's other hand had slipped between her own legs to play with her wet, cleanly shaved pussy. It was obvious that Jassi was enjoying herself and was no stranger to sexual experiences.

Jassi looked up at Taranjit and removed her lips from Balbir's cock.

'Now that you've seen how it's done, it's your turn. Kneel down beside me, and I'll help you get started.'

Taranjit obeyed the commands of her young co-worker and slowly took position. Once kneeling, Balbir's cock was just inches from her face and she could smell the pungent odour from his pubic hair. Jassi was still massaging Balbir's balls with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other. She leaned towards Taranjit and kissed her passionately. Taranjit knew there was no point resisting, and so didn't try. It was nowhere near as unpleasant as kissing Balbir had been, although she could taste the same pungent odour on Jassi's lips and tongue as she could smell coming from Balbir's groin. During the kiss Jassi guided one of Taranjit's hands to join hers in massaging Balbir's balls, and the other to Jassi's now empty wet, hot pussy. Jassi rubbed Taranjit's fingers into her wet lips, and told her to keep massaging Balbir's balls.

'Now take his cock into your mouth,' she commanded.

Taranjit had no choice, but was unsure how to go about it. She had never performed oral sex on anyone before, not even her husband. Her experience was limited to the typical missionary, and occasionally she would ride her husband when he was tired, but that was the extent of her knowledge. Jassi removed her hand from Balbir's balls and, placing it on the back of Taranjit's head, guided her mouth towards his stiff cock. When the head of his cock reached her lips she slowly opened her mouth and let his cock enter. Taranjit slowly moved her head up and down his head, hesitantly at first but eventually falling into a natural rhythm. Due to her lack of experience, she didn't go down anywhere near as deeply as Jassi had, but Balbir still seemed to enjoy the treatment he was receiving.

As Taranjit seemed to become more comfortable and familiar with sucking Balbir's cock, Jassi removed her hand from the back of Taranjit's head and began to help massage his balls again. Balbir now had a hand on each of the young women's heads and seem to be having the time of his life. The air was suddenly punctured by a loud grunt.

'Hanji!' Balbir yelled.

This was immediately followed by a massive spurt of cum from his cock into the virgin mouth of Taranjit. With no experience or warning, she was caught off-guard and swallowed the first wave. To her surprise it didn't taste bad at all, and she actually kind of liked it, but she still removed her mouth from Balbir's cock to get a breather. To her surprise she never got a chance to catch her breath, as another wave quickly followed and splattered all over her face and chin, and onto the fabric of her baby doll lingerie.

12