Training Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we're alone, you may call me Betty."

"Ok, Betty," I responded, the name sounding odd and slightly bitter on my lips.

I left her office and returned to class. Now knowing all four of Mistress' other subs lifted a major burden. The anxiety I was feeling had dissipated, but was now replaced by dread as I pondered my next conversation with Amy. When had she submitted? Why hadn't I known? I recalled that she'd taught Devon last year after returning from maternity leave and complained about him as well. Then suddenly her complaints had stopped. That must have been when she'd submitted, over a year ago.

Amy had soon become my best friend once we started teaching together three years ago. Last year she'd moved across the street from me and we bonded even more. I was still married then, but when my marriage ended, she was the main person who was there for me. She listened, she supported, and she even played a little tough love to help get me back on my feet. She knew everything about me, until my life-altering change last night. I'd thought I knew everything about her as well, but obviously I hadn't.

The day finally ended. I had just finished packing up for the night when Amy came to visit. She closed the door and timidly sat on top of a student's desk; she was obviously as nervous about this conversation as I was, and I had to admire the courage it must have taken for her to come here so promptly to initiate it. I noticed, for the first time, that the skirt she was wearing, while school appropriate, had a generous slit that when sitting like she was, revealed she was wearing thigh highs. A small smirk crossed my face, realizing she and I were now in the same predicament.

Amy broke the awkward silence, "Hannah, I'm so sorry I never told you before."

I whispered, as if people could hear our perverse conversation beyond these four walls, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Would you have told me? Plus, how does one tell their best friend such a humiliating reality? It isn't something that comes up in everyday conversation. Hi, how was your day? Good; I bought a new outfit, tried a new recipe and, oh yeah, I became Constance Peterson's submissive slave."

I laughed. What else was there to do? She was right. Our situation was absurd, and it was extremely unlikely, 99.9999 percent, that I would have told Amy about my new situation if it hadn't come out the way it did. "I'm sorry, Amy, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself."

Amy hopped off the desk to comfort me, wrapping her arms around me. Yesterday this would have been a simple friendly hug between two women, but today it could mean so many other things. She spoke gently, "Hannah, it's ok. I've accepted my role as her sub, and for the most part my life isn't much different than before it occurred. She doesn't expect a lot of my time, but she does require total obedience."

Tears ran down my cheeks like a rapidly flowing river. "I couldn't resist, Amy. I tried, but I couldn't. Then to make matters worse, I really enjoyed it."

"It's ok, Hannah," Amy comforted, "It's ok."

"No, it's worse," I blurted, "I crave it. I can't get it out of my mind."

"Trust me, Hannah, I understand. I was in the same state you are, just a year ago."

"How did it happen to you?" I blubbered through a wave of tears.

She rubbed my back, "The same as you, I think. It was parent-teacher interviews and one minute I was defending my critical comments on Devon's report card, and next thing I knew she was fingering me at my desk. Half an hour later, I was at her house, and the rest is still a blur."

"How do we end it?"

Amy asked me earnestly, "Do you really want to end it? I can warn you that your next month will be intense as she tests you to make sure you'll be loyal. But after that, things will settle down."

"Yes... no... I don't know," I blabbered, an incoherent mess, as I backed up a bit to look her in the face. I'd always considered it a lovely face, but at the moment it was as caring and compassionate as I'd ever seen it.

"It's ok, Hannah. It will take some time for you to come to grips with what's happened. I remember at first it was very overwhelming for me, too."

"That's an understatement," I joked, attempting to lighten the tense mood.

"But seriously, Hannah, I'm always here for you. If you need to talk about any of this, I'm here to listen. If there's anyone in the world who can understand your new journey, I'm your gal."

"I know, Amy, it's just I don't even know where to begin. I feel angry, confused, ashamed, lost, embarrassed, and mortified. Yet I also feel excited, needed, and important. If that makes any sense," I attempted to explain, not remotely understanding it myself.

"I understand completely, Hannah. I've struggled through every emotion you're feeling as well. I've only recently accepted the full reality of who I am." Amy paused, her eyes swimming directly into mine. She took a deep breath and nervously announced, "Hannah, I have to tell you something I've longed to share with you for quite some time."

I wiped my tears away from my eyes before I could see well enough to look directly into hers. "Amy, you can tell me anything. Apparently, you know everything about me."

"I'm a lesbian, Hannah. I've known this for a long time, but I'd never completely come to grips with it. So when Constance seduced me, I didn't even attempt to fight it. I wanted it. I needed it. She saw that in me, and she must have seen it in you too. Now I don't mean I'm bi or just a submissive for Mistress Constance. I mean I'm in love with a woman. A beautiful, sexy, smart, sweet woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I was shocked by this admission; she seemed to be happily married. I could only recall a handful of times she'd complained about Eric. But I was her good friend and there was no question about her having my full support. "It's Ok, Amy, I love you for who you are, the same way I know you love me and accept me. You mean the world to me Amy, and I'll be there for whatever you need." As soon as I acknowledged this, I knew it was true. Amy was my lifeline, the one who was there whenever I needed it, selflessly helping me through my divorce, my job and often even looking after my daughter Elaine just as I helped with her kids.

It was Amy's turn to break down. Tears flowed down her cheeks like chardonnay wine. Suddenly I wanted to taste them. I took my finger and caught a tear and placed it to my lips. The salty sweetness warmed me. Amy was about to say something significant, but fearing it might break this intimate moment and a thirst I was desperate to quench, I was impulsive for one of the first times in memory. I leaned in and kissed her. I didn't think about it, I just let my instincts take over. She'd been my best friend for a long time, and this seemed so natural after a long day of very unnatural doings and feelings. She returned the kiss, and soon we were sharing our second kiss, and I had no intention of pretending that this one didn't mean anything. We kissed for maybe a minute, and just as I could feel the tingle in my spine flow up my back and my pussy began to feel that special warmth, Amy broke the kiss.

She looked directly into my eyes and just like she had following our previous kiss in the club, she got all nervous and vulnerable. "Hannah, I don't want to take advantage of you during such a vulnerable time."

"Unlike last week, this time I'm the one who kissed you," I pointed out, tapping her nose with my finger. "And this time there's no way I'm going to pooh pooh it, I meant it with all my heart."

"Are y-y-you s-sure?" Amy stuttered, her nervousness clearly prevalent.

"One hundred percent," I responded, being absolutely sure about something for the first time in the last twenty-hour strange hours.

"Hannah," Amy's tears began flowing again, "It's you!"

"Yes, I do believe I am Hannah today," I responded kiddingly, unclear of her intent.

"No, Hannah. I love you."

"I love you too, Amy."

"No, Hannah. I love you, love you. I love you in the I-want-to-divorce-my-husband-and-move-in-with-you-and-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-you kind of love you."

Suddenly the world stopped. In this brief moment of clarity, a moment that only happens a couple of times in one's lifetime, I saw her, my life and the world for what it was. She was the one for me as well. And if it took the complete humiliation of submitting to Constance to realize what had been right in front of my eyes, well so be it. Fate had a funny way of throwing us curve balls, but I wasn't going to let this chance of happiness slip through my hands. "I love you, love you too," I proclaimed, my whole body warming inside, telling my heart the words I was returning were true.

The smile on her face and the glow in her cheeks radiated from her as she hugged me again. An embrace so sweet, so tender, that I was putty in her arms. In her embrace, I felt at home for the first time since before my marriage had collapsed. I felt love. I felt in love.

It's funny though, the awkward silence that follows a first declaration of love. She looked at me, words on the tip of her tongue and I returned the gaze with words on the tip of mine.

Finally, Amy broke the silence, "Well now what?"

"Well, the bastard who shall remain nameless has Elaine until 8 o'clock tonight. So... let's go to my place and talk in private. My mind is already thinking of a trillion questions to ask you and another part of me is thinking of a trillion things I'd love to do to you."

"Oh my, Hannah," Amy exclaimed, "If I had only known sooner."

"I myself didn't know until a moment ago, so how could you know?" I shrugged, reaching for my bag. "Meet you at my place?"

"I wouldn't miss it," Amy guaranteed and followed me out of my class and into the parking lot.

During the drive home, apart from Amy, I had some time to think rationally. Did I really love her or was it just the heat of the moment? After a list of pros and cons like I always do in my head, I couldn't deny that yes, I loved her. Not just a friend's love, but indeed an 'I-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-you' kind of love. But was I ready for such love? I realized that whether I was ready or not, it was here, and my heart was speaking for me. The excitement of being in love and sharing a serious relationship with my best friend was countered by the fact that I had a six-year-old daughter and Amy had two young children. My daughter, obviously, knew Amy really well, and even called her Auntie. How would I explain this to my daughter? Or would I? Was I ready for the complications that came with a relationship, especially a same-sex relationship? I arrived at my house with all these questions swirling in my head, and not an answer in sight. My horniness was long gone and replaced by excessive anxiety. I was beginning to place roadblock after roadblock on this relationship before it even started.

Luckily for my over-reactive brain, Amy pulled up into her driveway and I had to suppress the million nagging thoughts pecking at me.

Once we were inside my house, I grabbed a bottle of wine, filled both our glasses and brought the bottle with me into the living room. Amy was sitting down on the couch, and I handed her a glass of wine and sat down beside her like I always did. We looked at each other and as soon as I saw the twinkle in the green of her eyes and the resonating warmth of her smile, my worries disappeared. She sipped her wine and asked, concerned, as she put her hand on my stocking-covered knee, "Are you sure, Hannah?"

The warmth of her hand had me instantly distracted and instantly feeling the heat down below. And although I wasn't remotely sure what the future held, or if there was really a chance for us to be a real couple, I answered from my heart, "Am I sure that I love you? Romantically? Amy, I've never been more certain of anything in my life."

Her smile grew wider and she took my wine glass and set them both on an end table. Returning to me, she put both hands on my cheeks and, without a word, leaned in for a kiss. I could feel fireworks explode in my head as our lips touched and her tongue slipped inside my mouth. The kiss began as soft and tender, but it slowly blossomed in heat and passion. We were making out like two teenagers on a first date, our tongues exploring every crevice of each other's mouths. My breathing got heavier and I became desperate to do more. My hands began to explore Amy's body. She did the same to mine. Her hands caressing my arms and legs had me weak at the knees and I was thankful to be sitting.

As if hearing my inner thoughts, Amy broke the kiss, stood and pulled me to my feet. She fumbled with my zipper as she fervently attempted to get my dress off without damaging it. Once it was off, she gently pushed me back onto the couch and onto my back. I lay on the couch like prey, and as my predator looked me over, I could sense her need to devour me. Her lusty smile was like an aphrodisiac, and I was desperate to be the main course.

Much to my surprise, and at first to my disappointment, she didn't devour me whole. Instead, I became a leisurely full course meal. She removed my heels and took my pinkie toe in her mouth. She sucked on it, in essence making love to just my toe. She continued this erotic teasing, taking each of my toes into her mouth and repeating her sensual tease. My moans continued with each toe. She continued her slow seduction by repeating the process with my other foot. Time stood still as she savoured each of my toes through the sheer nylon Mistress had given me. Once the last toe had been individually pleased, she lifted my foot up straight and licked the sole. It tickled slightly, but the sensation was unbelievable. She didn't miss an inch of my foot. Again, she repeated the process on my other stocking-clad foot, making me into a bowl of jelly, and she hadn't even touched any of my special spots.

Speaking for the first time in fifteen minutes, "How are you doing, Hannah?"

"Exquisite," I replied, being a bit coy.

"Oh, I haven't even gotten started, my pet."

'My pet'. A chill went up my spine at hearing Amy use the same term 'pet' that Mistress Constance had just yesterday used in her seduction of me. I wondered if that meant she was my Mistress too, or was it just word play? I had to leave the question unanswered. I was again distracted by the touch of her lips, which were ever so gently kissing my ankle and slowly, like the progress of a turtle, moving up my leg. As Amy's head moved closer to my vagina, I thought I might explode. Her erotic teasing had me where I'd never been before. Her head finally reached my pussy. She paused and deliberately made eye contact with me. She smiled and extended her tongue. Her tongue lightly brushed my pussy lips, yet another tease. After less than fifteen seconds of hardly any attention to my desperate pussy, she abandoned it to kiss and nibble her way down my other leg. I thought I would explode, my entire body reacting to this incredible tease. She continued kissing and nibbling down my leg. Once she reached my foot she paused, bit my toe gently and glided her wet tongue up my entire leg. Again she reached my pussy, and again she gave it no more than a tease, a couple of licks and couple of nibbles before she progressed up my body. She kissed my belly, tongued my belly button and moved up to my breasts.

Speaking for the first time in minutes, she ordered, although gently, "Take off your bra, Hannah."

I leaned up a bit and obeyed the command, allowing my small breasts to come free.

Amy purred, "Your nipples are hard, baby. Is that because of me?"

"Yes," I moaned back, slightly embarrassed at how excited she'd made me. "You're driving me crazy."

Amy winked, "I'm going to make love to you, Hannah. Every part of you needs to be worshipped."

I blushed even harder, I imagine. Amy pushed me onto my back and began kissing my breasts. At first, she kissed and licked round and round them, occasionally allowing her tongue or lips to lightly touch a nipple. The teasing was both exhilarating and frustrating. I wasn't used to having my body worshipped. I was used to my body being used for the pleasure of others, by my ex-husband, by the few boys I dated back in the day, and most recently last night by Mistress Constance. I knew from experience that I wanted to be fucked, to be used, and I had no idea how to deal with this gentle pampering. As if she could hear my inner thoughts, she began to bite my breasts and once for each breast, she sucked my nipple into her mouth. I let out a loud moan, her warm mouth on my nipples sending a chill flowing up my spine. Amy continued up my body to my neck, another tantalizing spot, and finally to my ear, my ultimate make-me-wet spot. As her hot breath and tongue bathed my ear, she repositioned her knee, so it was pressing directly against my pussy. I let out more of a scream than a moan, while Amy whispered, "You like that, baby?"

"Yes," I whimpered, my body responding completely to her every whim.

She bit my ear, harder than expected, before our lips met again. I attempted to hint to her my eagerness to come as I kissed her with reckless passion. Desperate to come, I began to rub my pussy on Amy's leg in an attempt to get off. Amy broke the kiss, "No, no, baby. All in good time, baby. Just let your Amy treat you like you need to be treated."

I began, "Please Amy, you're driving me crazy! I really need to..."

But she put her finger to my lips, "Shhhh, baby, driving you crazy is part of the journey. Just let Amy take care of you. I promise the fireworks at the end will be worth some insanity."

She moved back down my body, her tongue again meandering haphazardly across my skin. Once she reached my now very wet pussy, she ordered, "Turn over, baby."

I obeyed and got onto my knees, my arms resting on the couch. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her tongue and lips on my ass. She worshipped my buttocks just like she had the rest of my body: with wandering kisses, licks, nibbles and gentle bites. I was a horny mess by this time. She pushed my ass slightly forward and pulled my ass cheeks apart. Much to my surprise, I felt her tongue touch down on my rosebud and begin licking. I couldn't believe it. My best friend, who had been with me through thick and thin, was now tonguing my asshole. It was incomprehensible! Even more shocking was how good it felt in this taboo area. I let out another moan, the teasing and random pleasing driving me mad. Suddenly, without warning, I felt a finger slip inside my pussy.

"Aaaaahh," I bellowed, thrilled by the sudden penetration.

Amy pumped a few fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy for a brief time then just as suddenly pulled them out, leaving my pussy an abandoned mess.

"Please Amy, put them back in," I begged, lunging my ass around, blindly attempting to find her fingers.

Amy spanked my ass, not hard, but not playfully either. "Patience, baby, patience," she instructed in a tone hinting at dominance. I wanted to yell at her to quit teasing me and just fuck me, but I didn't. A second slap on my ass followed, slightly harder, and she commanded, "Baby, turn back around."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied accidently. I attempted to correct myself, "I-I-I..."

"Mistress," Amy mused, her finger slowly caressing my inner thigh. Her tone shifted to serious, "I know that was a slip, but it may be significant. Do you want me to be your Mistress, Hannah?"

Her eyes bored into me, her face telling that my answer mattered. Not knowing what to say, not even what I wanted, I finally stammered, "I-I-I-um."

"You do want me to be your Mistress, don't you baby?"

I was deciding I was pretty sure that I did, but before I could respond and admit my true desire to be her loyal, willing, unconditional sub, she, thankfully, went between my legs and began licking. After all the gentleness of the past hour, I was expecting a similar tenderness when she finally began licking me.