Training Technique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers

I thought that I was doing well but Agnetha made it clear that I was falling back. At the finish Larina won and I was last again. I was sure that I saw her smirk when she said "laundry" but I swallowed my pride and followed her up to her room.

I was glad that she had not asked me to tidy her room it was a tip compared to Katya's, but I had second thoughts when she handed me a bag of dirty underwear.

"They'll need hand washing."

I hovered on the verge of throwing it back at her but I checked myself and determined that, next time, she would be returning the favour. When I got the bag back to my room I found that it contained cotton sportswear that certainly did not warrant special attention and so I decided that I would use the communal laundry room and put them in with my own.

I was about to put the bag to one side when I found one final pair of panties at the bottom. They were white silk, tanga style, and clearly very expensive. I wondered if these were what she wore when she smuggled in her boyfriend and I tossed them to one side angered at the thought that she wanted me to wash them.

That evening I joined the girls in town and had to put up with some good-natured banter about my forfeits but I was already planning my revenge. When we returned to the complex I went straight to bed but, not for the first time, my sleep was troubled by images of Agnetha and Tamiko.

As I thrashed, fretfully, in the darkness I flung out my arm and lighted upon something soft. It took a second or two to realize that I was touching Larina's discarded panties and I jerked my hand away again but then, for reasons I could not explain, I reached out once more.

The material felt smooth and cool in my clammy palm as I gently crushed them but, even now, I was telling myself that this was dreadfully wrong. A fleeting image of Larina, naked, came unbidden to my mind and, as it did so, my free hand snaked its way down between my legs. To my surprise I was already obscenely wet and my fingers slipped easily inside.

As I continued to tease myself I turned my face to the pillow to stifle a groan and drew my hand back into the bed. Without thinking I began to gently rub the soft silk over my achingly erect nipples and I felt my climax drawing closer.

With two fingers buried deep I used the edge of my thumb to caress my clitoris but my other hand seemed to act of its own volition. My fingers opened, straining the silk, and at the same time turning them inside out.

I should have stopped, cleared my head, but like a free diver gasping for oxygen I stretched them over my face and breathed deep. They were impregnated with her scent and I could not shake the notion that she had made them wet for me knowing exactly what I would do. It was a rich smell that reached into my mind like an expanding nova and now I worked my clitoris with an unremitting energy. My orgasm wrenched at me, thrashing my body, but every heaving breath was sucked in through wet silk drawing out the very last taste of her.

In the aftermath I sobbed, both with pure pleasure and remorse, but less than half an hour later I was reaching a second shattering climax as I licentiously pushed the bunched panties deep inside myself.

Chapter 3

On court the next day I could not meet Larina's eye but now, I felt, I had a chance. We were to play conventional singles, a round robin series of mini matches to five points with the points total being accumulated.

I was afraid that I might be a little rusty but I outranked the other three and I was determined not to lose. I got off to a good start beating both Aruna and Katya but Larina refused to be fazed by my powerful style. She deliberately slowed the game down and suddenly nothing would go right. My serves fell short and my smashes, usually so accurate, all went wide or went beyond the base line.

Things went from bad to worse. Aruna and Katya saw what Larina was doing and they adopted the same tactics; by the end of the second round I had lost to both of them.

By the end of the session I was trailing badly and in my final game, against Larina, I had nothing to play for but pride. I reined myself in and tried placing my shots with the result that I soon had her chasing the game. It was the longest game of the day by far but, with a final triumphant whoop, I smashed a winner.

Larina's singlet was plastered to her body as she came to the net to shake hands perfunctorily and she did not look best pleased.

Agnetha told us that she would discuss the session after lunch and told Aruna and Katya to report to Tamiko. With time on my hands I decided to shower in my room but Larina caught me up at the lift.

"Do you have my washing?"

I resented her terse tone but I kept my tongue. I had finished the laundry before breakfast and I invited her to come and collect it. She followed me into my room and I caught her casting a critical eye around my scant personal effects.

I handed her the bag of washing, which was still a little warm from the dryer, and only then did I remember the silk panties. I had had to hand wash them twice and had even added a little eau de cologne to the rinsing water. They were hanging up to dry on the towel rail but now that I looked at them I could see that they were drying horribly creased.

Larina, walked into the bathroom behind me, and snatched them from the rail.

"What the hell have you done to them."

She held them up and then with an odd look she brought them to her face and sniffed.

"They smell of your perfume. Have you been wearing them?!"

"Of course not. They were a little soiled."

It was a poor choice of words and I immediately regretted saying it.

"Soiled! I've hardly worn them."

I knew this not to be true but I could hardly make an argument of it.

She was visibly angry and I tried to make amends.

"Look, they just smelled as though they needed freshening up."

It was a stupid thing to say. Like everyone I sniff my clothing from time to time to see if I can get away with not washing things but it was not something you say in relation to someone else's underwear.

She looked at me oddly.

"You've been sniffing them?"

I brushed past her back into the bedroom

"Of course not."

She followed me out refusing to let it go.

"You just said they didn't smell fresh."

"Look, it was just a turn of phrase."

Now her tone turned more mischievous.

"Is that how you get yourself off, sniffing other girls panties? Perhaps I ought to tell the others to check for missing underwear."

"Come on, you've had your fun now I want you to leave."

"You should have just said. I could have let you have a steaming hot pair. Here, how about these?"

She lifted up her brief skirt to reveal her white cotton briefs and I found myself staring. I had seen her naked but this was, somehow, even more intimate. Her inner thighs were still sheened with perspiration and the panties themselves were damp at the edges where they had soaked it up.

I looked away but I had lingered a second too long and I saw a realization dawn in her eyes.

She looked directly at me as she unfastened her skirt with a sudden rasp of Velcro that made me flinch.

"Don't be coy. You only had to ask..."

My thoughts immediately sprang back to the day of my arrival when I had listened outside her door; only now did it occur to me that it might have been one of the other girls in the room with her. I found myself excited by the notion but I had to put a stop to this immediately.

"Please put your skirt back on and leave."

"Are you sure that's what you want...?"

I was about to phrase it more forcefully as she pressed a finger gently to the crotch of her panties. As she did so a damp circle formed, its circumference slowly widening. I tried to look away but the sight was shockingly beguiling.

I was unsure on my feet for a second as I willed myself to move away but the trap was already closing as she took a slow step forward.

"Get down on your knees..."

Her tone was, at once, both tender and demanding and, with my legs already threatening to give way beneath me kneeling seemed like a sensible option.

"Good girl."

She stroked my hair and she suddenly seemed so much older than me.

"Lick my thighs..."

I had heard her say it in my dreams, an echo of Tamiko's massage instruction, but now the context was different. Any thoughts of a clinical exploration were dispelled as I placed my hands on the back of her legs and bent to my appointed task.

I licked the salty perspiration from her thighs with broad sweeps of my tongue like a dog on heat. Somewhere, above me, she laughed but I no longer cared. Her skin was delicately tanned and incredibly smooth and I licked everywhere.

"You little slut. I knew, that first time on the massage table; do you think about me while you masturbate?"

I ignored her taunts as my hands explored the well defined under curve of her buttocks and then my fingertips brushed at the cotton of her panties, stretched tight by the perfect globes, as though reading a message for the blind.

She smelt feral. Her delicately scented deodorant was just starting to lose the battle against the days exertions and this, combined with the rich reek of her underwear should have been off putting but my mind was clouded by memories of the night before. I could almost feel the silk panties against my face once again.

This association of ideas gave rise to a new madness. Without thought I lifted my head and I licked at her sex through the ripe, wet, material.

"Don't stop. You really are a little knicker lover aren't you?"

The night before I had been consumed with guilt as I tentatively touched my tongue to silk but now I was a ravening beast. I sucked noisily filling my mouth with the taste of wet cotton enriched with her essence.

For a moment I had a fleeting remembrance of childhood and my mother scolding me for putting the collars of my dresses in my mouth but the image faded almost as soon as it was formed.

I was virtually chewing at her but the grinding of her hips suggested that it was very much to her liking as she entwined her fingers in my hair.

"That's it....just like that...make me come..."

The sodden cotton was abrading my tongue but still I licked, all the while snorting laboured breaths through my nostrils. Finally, a jerk of her hips told me that the moment had arrived. It was an unintentionally painful thrust into my face but she was using both hands now to keep me in place as the tremors shook her whole body.

As she rode it out, her legs threatened to betray her, but she held on tightly with her weight bearing down on me until, with one last gasp, she let me go and then, unceremoniously, stepped back and collapsed onto my bed.

I knelt there, my face wet and red from exertion, and the first, totally irrational, thought that entered my head was that she was going to stain the quilt. It was absurd, but then the whole situation was surreal. I wanted to go and wash myself but some part of me felt that she would find it insulting.

She looked at me as she tried to catch her breath and then smiled.

"Just give me a moment."

My mind was in turmoil. I desperately wanted her to go but at the same time I was incredibly aroused. Would she? If I asked?

I stayed as I was, daring to hope, until she regained her composure, but she then slinked further up the bed until she was sitting up with her back supported by the headboard. She quickly slipped out of her damp tee-shirt and then discarded her bra to reveal her lividly erect nipples.

I wanted to undress, to lie with her and feel her breasts pressed against my own but my innate sense of propriety still required an invitation. I held my breath, willing her to say the words, and then watched as she raised herself slightly and skimmed her ruined panties down her legs.

She kicked them onto the floor and then opened her legs with her knees raised.

The light covering of blonde hair on her pubis, usually so immaculate, looked as if it had been insanely gelled and her sex itself appeared mauled. Her labia were swollen and the private pink interior lay glisteningly revealed.

"Okay, I'm ready, take it slow this time..."

I felt a sharp pain, a hurt that centered itself in my chest. Nothing had been said, promised or inferred but I felt rejected and it was not a feeling I was familiar with. For a few seconds I remained rooted to the spot and then I got to my feet.

I was going to leave the room, to make her feel the same way as I did, but as if reading my mind, she put her hand between her legs and pushed two fingers deep inside. They made a rich, inviting, sucking sound and when she withdrew them she slowly allowed her fingers to open revealing delicate syrupy strands.

"Come and eat me..."

I was put in mind of a spiders web but, the truth was, I had no wish to escape. She held her fingers out to me as I drew nearer and joined her on the bed and then she gently pushed them between my lips.

I closed my eyes as I used my tongue to savour the bitter sweet taste, licking between her fingers until there was no more to be had.

She indulged me for a moment or two and then she slowly pulled her fingers free. I followed, reluctant to let them go, but she coaxed me downwards and, when they were finally gone, I was just inches from her sex.

I needed no further inducement; I leant in and formed a seal with my mouth.

Mindful of her wishes, and fearful that I had been a little too aggressive at first, I used my tongue to gently trace the contours of her labia licking in long lazy circles.

"Yessss.....that's nice."

She was incredibly hot and I found myself wondering if the physical exercise she had performed had any bearing but that ceased to matter as her sex began to seep a succulent creamy offering.

I pressed my tongue gently to her core and it was as if I had applied pressure to a membrane. Notwithstanding, her first orgasm, she was still surprisingly wet and I relished the taste as it flowed over my tongue.

Her raised legs seemed to shield me from the world as I snuggled deep in the valley content simply to lick her as, over long minutes, she slowly tensed herself for a second powerful orgasm.

Her breathing became more ragged and I took this as my cue to give her clitoris some attention. I pulled back a little freeing my nose from the tender embrace of her labia and only in so doing did I realize how strong her scent had become. Without thought, I closed my eyes and breathed it in only to feel my own sex tingle in anticipation.

"Don't stop."

She pulled me back into place, breaking my reverie, and I used my tongue once more.

Her clitoris was discrete and, despite my best efforts, I could not coax it completely free but it did not seem to matter. As I licked softly at the fleshy collar her body suddenly stiffened lifting her up from the bed.

For the next few seconds she remained bowed, taking her weight on her head and buttocks, until, suddenly, she gave a piercing shriek. I feared that I had hurt her but then she began to shudder uncontrollably as the pent up pleasure zinged through her.

I wanted to get lower, to swallow everything, but I remained focused on her clitoris teasing out the final ripples until she slumped on the bed totally spent.

She looked beautiful, with her eyes closed and a high colour in her cheeks which was mirrored by a vivid flush across the top of her breasts. She seemed totally relaxed and quite at ease with herself as she lay with her legs still wide open.

Only now did I become aware of a painful cramping in my neck and an ache in my jaw, which threatened to worsen later on, but still I was not sated. She was wet with a mixture of her juices and my saliva and, starting on her inner thigh, I began to clean her up.

"Ummmm... that's nice."

She stretched herself and casually brought her hands to her breasts as I worked my way over her mound and across to her other leg.

I could find no rationale for my behaviour; perhaps I hoped, even now, that it would be my turn but if I gave a signal it was misread. She reached up and grabbed my pillow and then used it to raise her hips.

"I'm ready when you are..."

Chapter 4

The next morning Larina greeted me on court as though nothing had happened but my tongue, sore to the root, knew otherwise. I had been fearful that she would tell the others but the practice session started as usual with no obvious sniggers.

Agnetha had us playing each other whilst she shouted commands. When my turn came I was paired with Larina and I found it difficult to stifle my natural playing instincts as I listened for her voice.

"Down!"

"Get in!"

Agnetha moved from end to end, coaching each of us in turn, and it was as she was instructing Larina that we met at the net in an exchange of drop shots. I had to go low to pick up a particularly good return when Agnetha screamed.

"Force her!"

Something in my mind slipped at that point and Larina gave me a knowing smile as she hit an unplayable shot to the back of the court. From then on I could not concentrate. Every one of Agnetha's commands seemed to take on a new, sinister, significance and Larina wound up thrashing me.

A little later we had another round robin tournament but I found myself almost in tears as shot after shot mixed its mark. I excused myself and went to the toilet so that no one would see my distress but I had only been there a moment or two before Katya walked in.

At twenty-three she was the oldest of our group but she displayed a maturity beyond her years. She had a natural gentleness of spirit but when it came to matches she was as ferocious as any of us and I sensed that there was little love lost between her and Larina on court.

She came over to me and put a comforting arm around my shoulders.

"You have to get used to the court markings."

I looked at her perplexed at what seemed a cryptic remark.

"Agnetha has the court marked up a couple of centimeters short. It is also a little narrower than regulation width. She wants to condition us to play within those boundaries so that, when we play for real, there is an allowance for the extra degree of exertion that she demands of us."

I looked at her in astonishment. My shots had not been going out, they were simply going where my long years of muscle memory were placing them. Back in the UK I had sometimes practiced with a slightly heavier shuttle; I found it a waste of time because I was quickly able to compensate but it would never have occurred to me to play on anything but a regulation court.

I felt such a fool but I also felt very angry. It was if I had been duped. Without another word I went back out to the practice hall and picked up my racket.

I began to play like a woman possessed. With a speed and strength fuelled by rage I began to smash shots from all parts of the court.

Larina tried to slow me down by playing drop shots but I simply lofted the shuttle back inviting her into an exchange which she could not resist. She was no match for me, and having beaten her I proceeded to finish off the other two with ease.

I wound up the overall winner but, better still, Larina had overexerted herself in her effort to beat me and she subsequently lost to both Aruna and Katya. I suddenly realized that it was for me to call the forfeit and for Larina to pay it.

Of necessity, Larina went into Tamiko first but as she passed by I could not resist whispering to her.

"I'll see you in your room afterwards...be ready."

When it came to my turn I enjoyed Tamiko's ministrations as much as ever and she seemed, somehow, tuned in to me. The massage, at first vigorous, developed into something almost sensual and by the time I got off of the table, to give way to Katya, I was more than ready.

krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers
123456...8