Training the Nanny

Story Info
Story of how Mr. Antonio trained me to give him pleasure.
1.3k words
4.03
58.8k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some personal details (names, etc) have been changed at the discretion of the author to protect those involved.

--------------------------------------------------

At the ripe old age of eighteen, I never realized how naive I was. That is until I met Mr. Antonio.

Oh, it all started out so innocently. My mother became best friends with his wife and worked for the well-known Antonio family in their establishments. It wasn't long before I was asked to watch Mr. Antonio's young son, Ben. Soon, it seemed, we were part of the family. What a powerful family it was. When you were 'in' with the Antonio family, you were protected.

Mr. and Mrs. Antonio spent many hours in their numerous restaurants and bars, so I would end up watching Ben pretty late. At the time, I didn't have a vehicle, so one of Ben's parents would kindly drive me home.

As I said, it all started out innocently. When Mr. Antonio drove me home, he would tell me stories to make me laugh. That in itself was extremely gratifying. I absolutely loved being made to laugh. In his mid-thirties, Mr. Antonio was your typical tall, dark, and handsome Italian man and, I will admit, I was very much in awe of him.

I never thought anything of our long drives back to my house, I just enjoyed the time I spent with him. They say hindsight is 20/20, and I suppose that must be true, because looking back, I can see how our drives subtly changed. During our conversations, he would casually touch my hand.. my arm.. my knee. Having known the family for so long, I didn't think anything of it when his touch would linger.. when his fingers would softly rub across my skin.

Soon enough, I was thinking something of it.

The first time he touched my bare thigh, I was a wee bit startled. When I climbed into his low-riding sports car, my skirt slid up a little high on my legs, exposing skin that rarely saw the light of day, except when I wore a bathing suit. After shifting gears, he casually placed his hand on my bare leg, slowly rubbing his fingers across my skin. "Your skin is so soft, Shi."

"Um...Thanks, Mr. Antonio..?" I managed to squeak out. My mind was racing. This was uncharted territory for me. My eyes shifted to his face...his eyes were still on the road. Maybe he had forgotten where his hand rested...? His fingers started to move again, even as he continued telling me about his day. His hand firmly squeezed the inside of my thigh. Well, then... I guess he hadn't forgotten where his hand was.

His touch was causing my flesh to tingle and I could hear my heart pounding. I took several deep breaths, hoping he wouldn't notice.

His hand gently, but firmly, pulled my knees farther apart, then continued sliding to the top of my inner thigh, touching the edge of my panties. My suddenly damp panties. Oh, God, what if he noticed?

"I can smell your arousal, Shi. You can't hide that from me."

Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. He had noticed. What was I supposed to do? My thighs clamped together, trapping his hand between them.

His fingers grasped my puss firmly, almost painfully. "Open your legs. Now."

I did the only thing I could do. I opened my legs.

"That's my good girl." His fingers rubbed my clit through my panties. "That feels good, doesn't it, baby girl?"

I bit my lip as I glanced over at him through my lashes, not knowing how to answer him.

His fingers squeezed my tender flesh again. "Doesn't it." This time it wasn't a question.

"Yes, sir." I whispered. It was true. I liked what he was doing to me.

"Good." Suddenly, he pulled the car off the road. Looking around, I saw we were at Tryst Falls Park (a very appropriate name, I can tell you). Having parked, he turned towards me. "Have you ever been kissed, Shi?"

I shook my head 'no'.. thought about it.. then nodded 'yes'.

"Who did you kiss?"

"Jason."

"My half-brother? Just kissed, right?" I nodded vigorously. He looked slightly triumphant. His other hand grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me towards him. He nuzzled his face against my long auburn hair and inhaled. "You smell so sweet, Shi. My half-brother's too young. I know he's close to your age, but I can show you so much more than he ever will. I'm going to kiss you now."

He wasn't asking permission, but I nodded anyway. His mouth followed a trail from my ear to my waiting lips. This wasn't the slightly innocent kiss I had shared with his brother. This one took my breath away. It was forceful. Powerful. Dominant. It made my thighs clasp around his hand again. The pressure of his fingers felt so good against my sensitive clit.

His mouth continued to ravage mine. His hand that had been grasping my neck grabbed my hand and pulled it into his lap. "Touch me." he whispered.

My hand shyly rubbed the ridge of his erection through his slacks. Breaking the kiss and reclining back in his seat, he quickly unfastened his pants and released his cock. Again taking hold of my hand, he wrapped my fingers around his hard shaft, showing me how he liked to be touched. His other hand continued its movements against my puss, fingers sliding under the edge of my panties. "You're so wet, baby girl." One finger slid slightly inside me. "Put your mouth on my cock."

My eyes flew to his face then down to the cock I held in my hand. "My mouth?"

"Put your lips around my cock, baby girl. Now."

Leaning over, avoiding the stick shift, I did as I was told. I opened my mouth and slowly took the head inside. I didn't know what to do, so I waited for further instructions. "Take it as deep as you can, baby. Move your tongue around, just be careful with your teeth."

His hand grasped me by the back of my neck again, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I gagged a little, but continued to maneuver my tongue as he had instructed. His hand guided my head up and down. "Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Your mouth feels so good. Take it. Make me cum. Moan for me, baby girl."

I moaned deep in my throat. He thrust his hips up towards me as his thumb rubbed my clit faster. Something was building inside me. One finger slipped inside my puss. He rubbed against a spot that made me want something more. Then suddenly, it was there. What felt like a small explosion inside me. I moaned even more against his cock. "That's it. Oh, yeah, I'm coming. Swallow it down, baby."

I felt his cock throb inside my mouth and then his cum at the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, but some still slipped out of my mouth, running down my chin. His cock slipped out of my mouth. Reaching into the console, he handed me a napkin and I cleaned myself up. I seriously couldn't believe what had just happened. What had just happened?

He put his seat upright and refastened his slacks. "That was very good. You're a very fast learner."

"Thank you, Mr. Antonio." I looked down and straightened my skirt.

He started the car and pulled back onto the road. He continued the story he had been telling me before our little detour and we arrived at my house quickly. In the driveway, he put the car in park and turned towards me, looking straight into my eyes. "This cannot get out, Shianne. Is that understood? This has to stay between you and me. No one can know. Ever."

"Yes, sir." My eyes left his. I grabbed the handle on the door. "Um...thank you for the ride, Mr. Antonio."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Shi."

And I did. From that day until my mom and I moved out of that town, every time Mr. Antonio drove me home, I was allowed to suck his cock. I never did tell anyone about this....

Until now.