Training the Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king hissed in pleasure as her hand closed around his cock, she was barely able to encircle the full circumference. His cock felt so hot and alive. Isola could feel the blood pulsing through it. It was so hard, yet the skin was soft, she could feel it sliding as she slowly began to move her hand, earning a grunt from the king as she worked his cock.

"Yes, like that." the king said, his hips pushing forward as she began to fuck his cock with her hand. That she began to jerk his cock without being told pleased him. She wanted this, he knew it. The part of her she keeps buried inside wanted to be used like a whore. The icy exterior hid a slut inside... and her exterior was beginning to melt away. He could see lust in her eyes, inspite of her fear, even as the pleasure from her first orgasm faded, lust remained.

Isola's eyes were wide as she stared at the precum oozing from the tip of his cock. She felt compelled to touch it... she reached up with her other hand, the torch light reflecting in the wetness at the very tip of his cock. She ran her finger over it, rubbing the precum into the soft skin at the head of his cock. The king grunted and pushed his cock further against her hand, pushing against her fingers.

"Yes, you dirty slut. Rub the head." he said, he could feel himself getting closer. He wanted to last longer, but his cock was ready to explode after hearing his little captive beg to cum. And here she was playing with his cock, naked on her knees before him. Her soft hands bringing him closer and closer to orgasm each second. He could hardly believe this naive girl could know exactly what to do to please a man. She continued to move her hand up and down his shaft, increasing the pressure, milking his cock. Her fingers rubbed against the tip of his member, rubbing in the slippery precum, covering the head in it.

"Faster." he barked at her, she complied, gripping his shaft tightly, rubbing him faster, breathing heavily. She found herself growing wet again, she could feel the dampness between her legs growing. Why did he affect her like this? Why did being treated like a slave for his pleasure? She didn't know, but she couldn't deny her desire in that moment.

The king could feel himself approaching the edge. He grabbed the base of his cock, pointing himself towards her chest, he wanted to cover her creamy white tits in cum. "Yes slut, keep going. I'm going to cum soon. Do you want that, whore? Do you want my cum?"

"Yes master, I want your cum." Isola responded, unsure of what to expect, but desperate to find out.

Duane grunted as Isola sped her pace, jerking his cock. He could see her tits rising and falling rapidly in her excitement. The red marks from her punishment stood out sharply in the flickering light, she stared up at him, eyes wide, she looked like the perfect slut. "Here it comes, slut." he said, moaning as his orgasm came upon him, his cum churning up, shooting out in heavy spurts.

Isola gasped as streams of cum shot out at her, covering her breasts in the clear liquid. She stared transfixed as cum jetted from his cock. She felt his cock twitching under her hand with each stream of cum leaving.

The king grabbed her by her hair, pulling her up once he was spent. He looked down at her, cum dripping slowly down her breasts, clinging to the peaks of her nipples. "You did well today, pet." he said, jerking her head back as he ran his hand down her back, smiling as she flinched each time he went over a welt. "Now clean yourself up, slut."

Isola looked around for a cloth, her eyes fell upon a stray rag on a nearby bench. The king followed her gaze, "No no, princess. You don't want to waste your master's gift." he ran a finger over her tit, collecting the cum leaking down it. She shivered as his finger grazed her nipple. "You said you were hungry pet... if you'd like to eat anything, I suggest you start with this." he held his finger in front of her lips, gently rubbing against them until her lips parted. "Yes, slut, lick it up. Suck my finger clean." he said, sliding his finger inside her mouth.

He felt her holding her breath as she cautiously ran her tongue along his finger, liking the sticky cum from his flesh. She shuddered as she swallowed the salty substance. She ran her tongue over his finger again, licking up the remainder of the sum, swallowing again, looking into his eyes for approval. She felt her stomach rumble at the reminder of food. She'd forgotten her hunger for a moment. But now that the possibility of a meal was so close she felt ravenous.

The king removed his finger from her mouth, watching as her pink tongue darted out after it, catching a spot of cum that remained on her lip. "Now the rest." he said, motioning to her tits, still covered in a layer of cum. He released her hair, and watched as she slowly raised her hand to her breast, collecting his seed on her fingers before bringing them to her mouth. She closed her eyes as she opened her mouth to lick her fingers clean, hastily swallowing and reaching down for more. The sooner this was through the better, she told herself.

"My my, you are hungry aren't you?" the king teased her as he watched her scoop up a second load of cum. "Savor it." he said, gripping her by the cheeks as she licked her fingers clean. "Do not swallow until I tell you to." he said, watching as his cum mingled with her saliva, running over her tongue. She struggled to not let anything spill from her mouth as he held her in place.

Duane scooped more cum from her breasts, shoving his fingers in her mouth, making her gasp at the sudden invasion. "Close your lips." he said, "Mmmm, yes, that's right. Now suck them clean." he sighed as her tongue bathed his fingers, lapping off the cum. He pulled his fingers clear and scooped up the remainder of the cum, "Open up, princess." he said, shoving his fingers in once more, filling her mouth with cum. "Dress yourself, slut. You're clean enough for your gown now. But remember, don't swallow." he said, lacing himself back up as he pulled his fingers from her mouth.

Isola shyly walked over towards the puddle of silk that was her gown. She quickly pulled it over herself, hiding her nakedness from the king's staring eyes. Her lust had faded, all she felt now was hunger. Hunger and shame. She tied the shoulders of her gown together, fighting the urge to swallow to load of cum resting in her mouth. She feared what would happen should she disobey, after having gone through so much that day.

"Do you still have my cum, princess?" the king asked as he led her over to the table, the scent of chicken and spices filling her nose. She nodded her head yes, praying she be allowed to swallow soon. "Let me see, pet." he said, tilting her head back, smiling as she opened her mouth, now nearly overflowing with a mixture of cum and spit.

"What a good cum slut you are." Duane teased her. "Swallow." he watched as she gulped down her mouthful, enjoying the desperate look in her eyes as she glimpsed towards the food laid out before them. "You have fifteen minutes, pet." he said, turning towards the door. He opened it and allowed two serving women to enter. "Bathe her and take her to her cell when she is through. See that she receives breakfast in the morning. And pet," he said, turning to face Isola, "Be a good girl. I'll be seeing you tomorrow." with an evil glint in his eye he strode from the room, leaving Isola alone with the serving women, and two guards flanking the door.

Isola barely heard him as she moved to the table, she tore into her meal, eating whatever she could get her hands on. She closed her mind to thought, tried to ignore the growing feelings of shame and dread that were creeping up on her. She focused on the moment, and in that moment she was free of him, and able to satiate her hunger. She knew she would have more than enough time alone with only her thoughts in the days to come.