Training Tina, Days 04

Story Info
I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.
3.4k words
4.52
104.4k
21
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up before Tina, thanks to my wife's early schedule. So when my newest slave came upstairs I was in the kitchen eating breakfast and waiting for her. She was wearing a nice wrap-around dress and heels. Which was nice, but I did not leave anything out for her to wear.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked her in stern voice.

"Uh, you didn't leave me anything to wear. I thought you forgot so I picked something out, Master."

"I didn't forget. When I said you are to wear what I leave out for you, I meant it. So if I don't leave anything, then you are to go naked," I informed her.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir."

"You will be, soon enough. Get out of those clothes."

Tina quickly removed the dress and took off the shoes.

"Now go put them away and wait for me in the training room," I told her.

She looked scared, but Tina still headed back downstairs. I enjoyed watching her fine ass wiggle as she left. I finished my juice and toast before I made my way to the training room. Tina was there as I had instructed, kneeling in the middle of the room wearing nothing except her collar. I ignored her and instead moved to the padded bench. I unlocked the height adjusters and lowered it a few inches.

Next I stood Tina up and had her bend over the bench until she was up onto the balls of her feet and her tits hung down over the other side. I bound her hands to the legs of the bench so that she could not get off it until I released her. Her ass looked so inviting and I couldn't resist running my hand lovingly over it.

"You know how they say there's a fine line between pleasure and pain?" I asked rhetorically, then continued before she could answer. "It's true sometimes. That's because while the nerve endings transmit physical sensations, it's the brain that interprets those signals. Let me demonstrate."

I retrieved a small vibrator from the closet and returned to Tina. Then I turned it on and slipped it into her hot little snatch. She jumped and let out a little moan. As she enjoyed that I caressed her sexy butt lightly.

"Right now," I interrupted her soft moaning, "your brain is in the pleasure mode. So if I do this," I slapped her ass lightly, "it doesn't hurt, it feels good. Isn't that right?"

"Yes it does, Sir," Tina purred.

I continued caressing her ass, but I was rubbing it harder now. After a few seconds I gave her another slap, a little bit harder this time. Tina jumped a little and let out an "Oh!" sound.

"Did that sent a pleasurable little jolt right through your brain?" I asked.

"Yes."

I put my foot between hers and moved them about half a meter apart. Then leaving one hand on her ass, I moved the other down between her legs and began stroking her clit gently. Tina let out a gasp and tried to press he pussy against my hand harder, but in that position she really couldn't move much. I maintained a light touch. I only gave her enough stimulation to get her worked up, but I wasn't about to let her cum. She started whimpering when I slapped her ass the third time. This was harder than I had done before, and probably harder than she had been spanked as an adult. It left a red hand print briefly.

"OH!" Tina exclaimed and her whole body twitched.

"Did that feel good, my little horny slave?"

"Oh yes Master,' She replied huskily.

"Would you like another?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

I gave her another swat, which produced the same reaction. Then a few seconds later I gave her yet another one. She muttered something in Croation.

"What was that? English please."

"I'm so close Master. Please," She groaned.

"Please what?" I asked as I continued to rub her ass and pussy.

"Please make me cum."

"Maybe later. This is supposed to be your punishment too," I said and took my hands away.

"No..."

I pulled the little vibrator out of her pussy and moved around to the other side of the bench. I reached under Tina and played with her already hard nipples. She liked that. When I sensed she was enjoying it too much I gave one of her hanging tits a little slap. Not as hard as the last couple on her ass since tits are more sensitive. Again a spasm went through her body. I didn't have to ask her if she liked it; I could tell she did. I played with her nipples for a little while longer and then I slapped the other tit.

She was getting too close to her orgasm so I stopped and stepped back. She looked incredibly hot bent over the padded bench and restrained with her arms over her head; her tits hanging down. I moved behind her again and checked out her pussy. It was leaking copiously and starting to run down her thighs. What a hot bitch!

I started rubbing her pussy again, making sure to just brush her clit. Tina was squirming now, trying to get more contact on her engorged clit. That's when I slapped her pussy. It was a light slap but the result was explosive. Even though she was up on the balls of her feet she still jumped off the ground and cried, "OH!"

It looked like her legs were getting tired, so I and released her arms. She almost fell over when her weight returned to her legs. I had to steady her. I sat her down on the bed.

"Have you learned your lessons my pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now be an obedient little slave and suck my cock. You got me all worked up."

Tina did as she was told. She pulled my shorts down and went about her task with enthusiasm. I would never get tired of watching her head bob up and down on my manhood. Or seeing her full lips glide over my hard shaft. As I thought about her discipline session and what I had yet planned, I felt myself getting closer and closer. Then my orgasm hit me and I filled Tina's mouth with my hot spunk. Being a good little slave she swallowed it all down and then continued sucking me lightly until she had it all.

After that I took Tina back upstairs and let her have a proper breakfast. It's important to start the day right, after all. When she was finished I had her clean up the kitchen -- in the nude of course. Then I decided that it was high time I started my exercise regimen again. I explained to Tina that it's just as important to exercise right as it is to eat right. Too many people engage in heavy work-outs which makes them extremely hungry. This causes them to eat more than they normally would, often taking in more calories than they used during their work-out. I've found it's much better to have light work-outs on a regular basis.

So Tina and I did some free weights and abdominal exercises. I really enjoyed watching her work out. There's something hot about a naked woman flexing her muscles and breathing hard. Tina has such a sexy body; it was difficult keeping my hands off of her. After we were finished we stretched to make sure we didn't get any muscle cramps. That was fun too, especially when I had her put her feet shoulder width apart and then bend at her waist as she tried to put her hands flat on the floor. The view from behind was magnificent.

I wanted to go jogging later, but I knew that Tina didn't have the right clothes for that, so we needed to go shopping. We got dressed and headed out to the local Target store. First up was some athletic bras. I let Tina pick those out. Next were running shoes. That didn't take too long; she didn't need anything fancy since we would only be jogging modest distances. Running shorts were another matter though. I wanted to get something to show off her gorgeous ass, but not so tight as to make running in them uncomfortable. In the end I picked out a hot pink pair that said "Juicy" across the back, a shiny blue pair, and a clingy bright green spandex pair that would show off her curves perfectly. A few tank tops with spaghetti straps rounded out the ensemble.

As soon as we returned home I had her change into the pink "Juicy" shorts and a matching pink tank top while I donned appropriate jogging attire myself. I told Tina that I usually jog a couple of kilometers a day and asked her if she thought she could go that far.

"I don't know, sir. I don't really jog much."

"OK then, we'll just do one kilometer today and see how it goes."

We took one of my favorite routes though the park I lived near. I was used to jogging alone, but I enjoyed having Tina with me. I had no problem keeping one eye on the path and one on her. Even with the sports bra her tits still had a nice little bounce. At one point I dropped back just a little so that I could see her hot ass wiggle. We jogged through the park, exited out the other side from where we entered and then returned to my house via the local streets. I had just barely broken a sweat, but Tina was breathing heavily and was clearly finished. Damn, she even looked tight dripping with sweat.

After she caught her breath I had Tina join me in the shower for a quick rinse. I was tempted to make it something more, but I decided to pace myself. I settled for teasing my little slave a bit instead. I had her wash me first and then I rubbed her down. I caressed her tits and pulled on her nipples as she stood under the spray of warm water rinsing the sweat off her sexy body. Next I ran my finger along her seam; she was even wetter down there. I felt her shiver as my fingertip brushed her clit. That's when I stopped and turned of the water.

After we dried off I didn't let Tina get dressed, but I put on a pair of underwear and shorts. Then I made us a light lunch. When we were finished, I sat down on the computer to check out some news sites. While I was doing this I had my new slave kneel on the floor between my legs and suck my cock. I told her that I didn't want to cum; I just wanted to feel her lips and tongue on me. Several times she got me too hot and I had to push her away for a few minutes, but overall she did a good job keeping me hard. It was the most fun I'd ever had surfing the web. After an hour or so I was more than ready for something more though.

I moved to the couch and had Tina follow me. "Are you ready to fuck me, my slave?" I asked as she stood in front of me.

"Oh yes Master," she replied excitedly, "I thought you'd never ask."

"Then ask me permission."

"Please let me fuck you Sir. I want to show you how much pleasure my pussy can bring you."

"I may, but first I have some new rules. From now on you are to call your breasts tits or knockers or jugs, the raunchier the better. Also your pussy is now your cunt or snatch or twat, but never kitty or vagina. Likewise your butt is to be referred to as your ass, but I hate booty and caboose. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Tina answered.

"Good. Now try asking for permission again, and use some of your new words."

"Please let me fuck you Sir. I want to rub my tits in your face and take your hard cock into my wet cunt."

"That's a good start, my horny little bitch. You have permission to climb aboard." I answered.

Tina sat on my lap, facing me, and proceeded to do exactly as she promised. First she rubbed her wonderful tits on my face. Her nipples were already hard, but the got even harder when I nipped at them as they slid by my mouth. While she did this she was also rubbing her clit against my throbbing manhood. It felt good and I was anxious to slip it inside her steaming twat, but I waited for her to do it. After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only half a minute, Tina put her hand down between her legs and guided my missile into her honey pot.

As the head of my cock split her swollen cunt lips apart, Tina's mouth fell open. I slowly filled her inch by inch. Her jaw went slack and her eye lids fluttered. Her fuck hole felt incredible, like a hot velvet glove gripping my cock from tip to root. It was worth the wait, Tina definitely had a first class pussy.

"This time I want you to cum first so that I can watch your face as your cunt spasms on my cock," I informed her.

She just nodded her head in acknowledgment, too lost in her lust to speak. Tina began a moderate pace, rocking more than stroking up and down. I just sucked on her nipples and enjoyed the moment. It was so erotic watching the expressions on her face as she fucked me. It's during these kind of unguarded moments that you can learn a lot about someone by watching their face. This time was no different.

After several minutes Tina put her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit for a few seconds before exploding in orgasmic pleasure. She cried out loudly and squirmed uncontrollably in my lap, her cunt squeezing my steel hard prick like a vice. Then she slumped against me, still shaking from the aftershocks of her climax.

"So, how was it fucking someone else other than your husband with your married cunt?" I whispered in her ear.

"Wonderful, just wonderful," she sighed.

"Do you want some more?"

"Oh yes, Master, please."

"You are such a horny slut," I replied, "OK, now it's my turn."

I lifted her off my lap and laid her down on the couch. Then I put her feet up onto my shoulders and entered her. I went in right to the hilt in one stroke, she was so fucking wet.

"Fuck you've got a tight snatch for a bitch with two children."

There had already been enough slow fucking, so I gave it to her fast and hard. Tina began moaning and babbling in Croatian, but I still got the gist of what she was saying. I pounded her hard for a few minutes and then slowed down to take a quick break and change things up. Every time I pulled out, her cunt seemed to be trying to pull my dick back in, like it just wanted to be full of hard cock all the time. Then I pulled out, rolled her over, and entered her from behind. Grabbing her hips I picked up the pace, really slamming into her. I really love that sound of our bodies slapping together.

Tina reached under herself to rub her clit as I continued to pound her from behind. Shortly she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, squeezing my cock and driving me crazy. This one lasted much longer than the first one. I was envious of women that could have multiple orgasms, especially horny little sluts like Tina. I paused until she recovered somewhat. Actually I needed to cool down a bit myself or I was going to blow my load soon, and I didn't want that to happen just yet.

As I held my cock motionless deep inside her, I reached under Tina and played with her tits. Every time I pinched one of her nipples, her cunt spasmed and clamped down on my cock for a second. That was fun for a little while, but the urge to start fucking again became overpowering. I tried to select a rhythm that I could maintain for a while, and at first it worked. My cock was going deep with full strokes.

"You are so deep," Tina moaned. "It feels so good."

I was really enjoying it too. Her cunt was hot and wet and I couldn't remember the last time I was so hard. Every stroke brought me intense pleasure and I wanted it to last forever. But my new slave's pussy was just too damn good and soon I was approaching the point of no return. Tina must have sensed my impending climax.

"Fuck me my Master, cum inside me."

That was it, I plunged my steel hard cock into her one last time as deeply as I could. My orgasm hit me like a freight train. For a moment it felt like I was going to pour my entire being out through my cock. Spasm after wonderful spasm I pumped my man juice deep into her twat until I was spent.

I fell back onto the couch, totally satisfied. After a minute or two Tina turned around and tenderly cleaned up my cock with her mouth and tongue. She was really turning out to be a great slave. When she was finished she laid her head on my thigh and we must have both fallen asleep just like that.

The next thing I know, I'm looking up into the face of my wife. She had a playful look on her face.

"I see you two had some fun today," she said.

"All work, I assure you," I replied, "Part of the training program."

She wasn't buying any of that. "Sure it was."

But I knew she wasn't mad at me; just having a little fun because of the situation. I have a great wife. How many men can boast that if their wife caught them naked on the couch with another woman that she'd joke about it with him?

Sherry and I decided to go out for supper so Tina and I both got dressed and we all piled into the car. We went to a local bar that served good steaks and had Guinness Stout on tap. The women were dressed normally, more or less, since this was a place we ate at often, but Tina was still wearing her collar. I thought in a working class place like that she wouldn't stand out, but I was wrong. After we were finished eating I heard a voice that I hadn't heard in a long time. I turned my head and saw him talking to somebody. I quickly stood up and approached him.

"Frank, is that you?" I asked.

"Paul! How the hell are you doing? I didn't know you were back in town."

We caught up for a few minutes and then I brought him back to the table. Sherry already knew him, of course, we had been friends when we were younger. I introduced him to Tina and gave him the cover story about how she was visiting us while her husband was attending intense training classes. Staying as close to the truth as possible is always best. He seemed fascinated with her and asked a lot of questions about her and Mark and how we became friends. Tina artfully danced around his questions, but in the end I think he sensed something more was going on. Eventually I told him we had to go because Sherry had to get up early for work. We exchanged phone numbers and he promised he would call me soon.

The rest of the evening was uneventful and soon I was laying in bed with Sherry snuggled up against me. I couldn't help thinking how hard it must be for Tina to sleep alone. It really made me realize how dedicated she was to Mark to stay with me and be trained, just because he asked her to. This made me even more determined to make sure I was successful, or else all her hardships will have been for nothing, and I couldn't stand that thought.