Training Tina, Days 05

Story Info
I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.
4.4k words
4.63
90.3k
21
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a pivotal day for Tina. How would she be feeling now, in the cold light of day, about having fucked someone other than her husband for the first time? I left a simple one-piece dress out for her to wear. No bra or panties of course. She was quiet when she came up for breakfast and only said a few words to me. I was worried that maybe she would want to quit her training.

After we were finished eating I told Tina to assume the position. She did so quickly and without complaint. So far so good. I watched her for a few seconds. She looked so sexy there on her knees with her tits jutting out.

"I need to ask you something, slave, and I want you to answer honestly," I said to her.

"Yes, Master, of course."

"I know yesterday was the first time you had fucked someone besides Mark since you've been married. I want to know how you are feeling about that today?" I asked her.

"I knew that was going to happen when I agreed to be your slave. I was fine with it then and I still am today. In fact..."

"Go ahead."

"I can't wait for it to happen again. It was the most intense sex I've had in a long time," Tina admitted.

I was so relieved. I knew then that she would most likely finish the training and make me proud.

"Then why have you been so quiet this morning?" I asked her.

"I was worried that you might not have been satisfied with me last night."

I pulled her up to her feet and wrapped my arms around her. I knew I was breaking character, but I couldn't help it.

"My sweet, sweet Tina. Last night was fantastic; I could spend a lifetime exploring your sexy body and still not get enough," I cooed in her ear.

She returned my hug with surprising strength. After a couple of seconds I recovered and was once again Tina's master.

"Go get your gym shorts on and we'll have a little morning work out," I told her.

When she returned, I was happy to see she was only wearing the shorts; nothing else. Just like I had instructed. She was starting to get good at this. We worked with the free weights for a while, trying to help give Tina a little arm definition. After that we did some exercises to strengthen and flatten her abs. Although she already had a hot body, it could use a little improving here and there. And if she made these work outs a habit, she could keep it that way for a long time.

After that we took a break. I decided to spend the time exploring Tina's pussy with my tongue. Even though she came close several times, I didn't let her cum. I wanted her to get used to being aroused for long periods of time without getting a release.

Next we went for a run before lunch. I had her dress the same as the day before. And just like then, she looked incredibly hot. Her tits bounced so enticingly and her ass just made you want to run up behind her and rip off her shorts. I was feeling like a stud running with her, knowing that every other man that saw us (and maybe a few women) were wishing they were in my place.

For lunch I cut up some fruit and made some sweet dipping sauce. I sat at the table and had Tina strip and kneel on a pillow next to my chair. As I ate I had her suck my cock. Occasionally I would stop her so that I could feed her some fruit. Then I would put some of the sweet sauce on the tip of my cock and have her continue the blowjob. There's nothing better than having a nude sexy woman suck your dick while you eat. Except maybe sucking on her cunt for desert. Of course, I didn't let her cum.

I had a hunch about Tina, and I decided to see if I could confirm it. I had her put one of her new tight dresses on and a pair of open-toed heels. I drove to a State Park about a half hour away. It's a popular place on the weekends, but during the week day there weren't too many cars in the parking lot. There were a couple of secluded spots along one of the trails that had a nice overlook view of the river. These were popular places for couples to visit and make out. Perfect for my purposes.

We walked the half mile to the first such spot. Tina was impressed with the view and at first probably thought that I had brought her there just to see it. When I told her to unbutton her dress half way down to her navel she knew something else was up, but she still did it. The dress was not meant to be worn like this and gaped open dangerously. The sides and tops of her tits were now plainly visible. I think only her hard nipples were holding the lose material over them.

We sat there for a while just enjoying the beautiful day and the breathtaking view of the river valley. I was sure that Tina was wondering what I was waiting for, but to her credit she didn't ask. Then it happened, I heard voices approaching from the same way we had come. I held my finger up to my lips to let Tina know to be quiet. A young couple stepped into the nearly hidden overlook area and stopped quickly when they saw us. I'm sure they weren't expecting anybody else to be there.

"Oh, I'm sorry," The young man said. "We didn't know anybody else was here. We'll go someplace else."

"No. You don't have to leave," I quickly stated as they turned to go. "My woman would like you to stay, wouldn't you Tina?"

Tina picked up on my hint and replied, "Yes, please stay."

I think Tina's accent got their attention because they both looked directly at her for the first time. That's when they must have noticed her nearly naked state because their eyes suddenly got big. But it was the girl the spoke first.

"It would be the polite thing to do, Tim," She said.

Tim looked at his girl with a startled look. "Really? I mean, yes, of course we'll stay."

I introduced Tina and I, and they told us their names were Tim and Amanda. Apparently they came here often to "enjoy the river." But what caught my attention was how they kept looking at Tina. I had hoped something like this would happen.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked.

"Wha, what?" Tim asked, obviously confused.

"Of Tina. Would you like to see more of her body?" I reiterated.

"Can we?" Tim responded.

"That would be so cool," Amanda gushed.

I told Tina to finish unbuttoning the dress. She hesitated for only a moment before she stood up and started undoing the remaining buttons. When she was finished the dress hung open revealing her bald pussy and most of her tits.

"Nice," breathed Tim.

"Yeah, look at that bare pussy," Amanda said.

"Come closer and get a better look," I told them.

As they took a few steps to close the distance between us, I had Tina sit down on the bench while I moved behind her. Tim sat down on one side of Tina, and Amanda on the other. Then they delicately pulled her dress apart so that she was completely exposed. Seeing that I wasn't going to stop them, they pushed the dress right off her shoulders. Tina let it slide down her arms, and when she put her hands behind her to let it slip all the way off, I grasped her wrists and held them there. Not tightly, but enough to let her know I wanted her to stay in that position.

"Oh Jesus, she has a sexy body," Tim said in a low voice. "I'd love to run my hands all over it."

"Go ahead," I replied.

Tim reached out and ran his hand over Tina's tit, tentatively at first, and then with more confidence as he met no resistance. Amanda watched her man fondle another woman with rapt interest. I could tell by her breathing and slightly parted lips that she was turned on by the sight.

"Does she always do what you say?" Amanda asked.

Smart lady. "Ask Tina," I suggested. "She'll tell you whatever you want to know."

Amanda looked at Tina, "Well, do you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"He's my master and I must obey him."

"Oh, that explains the collar," Amanda said, catching on quickly. "Your nipples are hard. Are you enjoying this?"

"Oh, yes," Tina moaned.

"Go ahead and play with them," Tim said to his girl, "I know you're curious."

Amanda moved her hand towards Tina, but stopped and bit her lip.

"Do it," Tim hissed, "You know you want to."

Whatever internal battle Amanda was experiencing, Tim's words seemed to have pushed her over the edge and her hand started moving again. I think the first contact was electric for both women, because they both jumped a little when the tips of Amanda's fingers touched the soft flesh of Tina's breast. At first Amanda just moved her fingertips lightly over the fleshy globe. But after a few seconds she started squeezing it lightly and rolling the nipple between her index finger and thumb. At the same time, Tim moved his hand down Tina's belly and between her legs.

"Open your legs," I whispered into my slave's ear.

Tina complied and Tim gasped, "She's totally fucking wet."

Tina was moaning now and my own cock was as hard as a steel beam.

"I've got to get a taste of that!" Tim said and moved to get on his knees between Tina's legs.

She instinctively leaned backwards to give him better access, and I acted as her backrest, holding her in a semi-reclining position. Tim dove in and drove Tina wild with his tongue while Amanda started licking and sucking on Tina's tits. I also noticed that she had a hand up inside her own shirt, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. After a little bit she just threw caution to the wind and pulled her shirt off completely, exposing her firm little B-cup titties.

As I watched the erotic scene play out in front of me, it was obvious that everybody, except maybe me, were lost in their lust. As Tina approached her orgasm I noticed that Amanda had managed to unsnap her jeans and worked a hand down the front. Seconds later Tina literally screamed as she came, drenching Tim's face with her juices, no doubt. Amanda's hand was moving rapidly in her pants and she was panting.

"Oh god Tim, come and fuck me," She moaned. "I need your cock in me now!"

Tim, knowing a good thing when he heard it, stood up and moved to his girl. She was desperately trying to get her jeans off, and Tim helped her out of them. She got on her knees on the bench next to Tina and Tim moved up behind her aiming his rigid prick at her fuck hole. When he impaled her, Amanda let out a low moan. After a few strokes, Amanda leaned over and started kissing Tina, softly at first, but increasingly passionate as time went on.

Then Amanda did something that Tina wasn't expecting -- she took Tina's hand and placed it on one of her tits. Tina didn't move her hand away, but she didn't do anything else either. I think she was just too shocked.

"Play with Amanda's tit, slave," I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Tina began running her hand over Amanda's little tittie, but she didn't put a lot of effort into it. I was a little disappointed. Meanwhile Amanda was all over Tina's tits, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. This continued for another minute before Amanda was shaking in what looked like a mind shattering orgasm. Tim wasn't far behind and announced that he was ready to cum.

"Shoot it on Tina!" Amanda cried.

Tim moved over in front of Tina, stroked his cock a few times, and shot his hot sticky load all over her tits and belly.

"Rub it in," Amanda suggested with a big smile, "I hear it's good for your skin."

When Tina hesitated I told her to do it. When she was finished with that I told her to clean off Tim's cock with her mouth.

"I don't think I can do that, Sir," She whimpered.

"Unless you are ready to quit right now and crawl back to your husband a complete failure, you will do what I tell you to do. So what's it going to be, bitch?" I asked angrily.

Tina winced, my words appearing to sting her physically. Reluctantly she got on her knees and took Tim's slimy cock into her mouth.

"I'm sorry about that folks. She's still in training and obviously has some obedience issues yet," I explained.

"She isn't your wife?" Amanda asked.

So I gave them the quick story about how Mark brought his wife to me to train her to be the perfect submissive slut wife for him. They were both amazed that anybody would do that, but also thought it was really brave of Tina to do that to please her husband. When she was finished cleaning Tim's dick I got their phone number from them.

"Maybe when her training is complete I can make it up to you for her bad behavior today," I informed them.

They thought that Tina was "great", but I told them she could do better and I wanted to prove it to them. They weren't about to turn me down and said they would be looking forward to my call. Then they wished me good luck and departed.

I had Tina put her dress back on, but only let her fasten one button down by her waist, just to keep it from falling off. Then we made our way back to the parking lot. We didn't meet anybody on the way, however there were several groups of people at the picnic ground on the other side of the parking lot from where my car was. They probably couldn't see much detail, but they had to know that Tina was barely wearing that dress.

On the way home I noticed that the dress was gaping again and any cars that came beside beside us would be able to clearly see her tits. As we got closer to town, the traffic increased and Tina was getting visibly nervous.

"Master, it's broad daylight. Can I button up my dress?" She asked.

"After your behavior out there I should have made you ride home stark naked."

"Please! I don't want to get arrested," She whined.

"OK, you may fasten one more button. Pick whichever you want," I gruffly replied, "but only one."

She considered that for a second or two and then selected one just between her jiggling tits. The dress still gaped some, but much less skin was now showing. That just wouldn't do.

"Recline the seat a little and spread your legs as far apart as you can," I ordered.

I could tell she didn't want to do that, but she complied and that's how we drove the rest of the way home. As soon as we got into the house I ordered her to go to the training room, strip, and assume the position while I decided what kind of punishment was appropriate.

When I walked into the room, Tina had been on her knees for five minutes. I'm sure she was tired of that, but if she knew what was coming she probably would have preferred to stay there. I stood her up and without saying a word, bent her over the padded bench, and cuffed her into position like I did before. Then I left the room and returned with a tripod and video camera.

"Are you going to record my punishment?" Tina asked anxiously.

"No, I'm going to stream it live to a special Internet BSDM site," I answered.

"No please, my friends or co-workers might see me," She pleaded.

"If your friends or co-workers send their weekday afternoons logged into a members-only BSDM site, and have the gall to judge you, then you need new friends or co-workers anyway."

"Please don't do this, I'll behave from now on."

"You can quit any time you like and I'll return you to your husband. Is that what you want?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Then suck it up, take your punishment, and stop talking," I barked.

I didn't enjoy this part as much as the rest of the training, but she needed to know I was serious. A good submissive had to follow the rules to the letter. She wouldn't respect me if I didn't enforce the rules and without respect I was no Master. We both knew this had to be done.

After I had the camera set up I went to her and pushed a small vibrator all the way into her pussy until it almost disappeared. This one was special; I had modified it myself. It actually started out as an expensive model with a continuously variable vibration rate. It employed a small digital circuit with a true DC motor controller to provide this feature. I replaced that controller with one of my own. This one had several settings, one of which was "torture mode." In this mode the vibrator runs at full power for ten seconds, and then it shuts down for thirty. This will keep the victim aroused, but is not enough to allow her to reach her climax by itself.

I put my hand on her soft ass cheek, just enjoying the feeling for a moment. Then I drew it back and administered a hard slap. Her fleshy globe bounced with the impact and Tina let out a little yelp. I did the same thing to the other cheek with the same response. Eight more slaps echoed in the small room as I alternated blows between each side of her shapely ass. When I was finished both cheeks were bright red. I'm sure they stung, but I didn't strike her hard enough to cause any bruising. She had such a beautiful ass, that would have been unforgivable.

Tina had tears running down her face when I released her, but she wasn't wailing or anything, just a little sniffling. The top of the bench is actually rounded, like a pommel horse. I lowered it down a little bit and then had her climb on top, straddling it. I cuffed her hands behind her back and strapped her ankles down so that she couldn't get off until I released her. Then I placed a pair of clamps on her nipples, made sure the camera was pointed correctly, and left her alone.

I was able to watch her from my computer. Although she thought it was going out to the Internet, it was in fact only being recorded onto my hard drive. Later I would transfer it to a DVD for Mark's viewing pleasure. I might even have it delivered by courier to his hotel room so that he could enjoy it this coming weekend.

The sensation of her ass on fire, the vibrator teasing her pussy, and the nipple clamps must have been delicious torture for Tina. I watched her for about fifteen minutes squirming and trying to get away, but unable to escape the stimulation or reach orgasm from it.

I returned to the room and ran my finger up and down her slit and over her clit a few times. She tried to hump forward trying to get more contact, but I stopped.

"Do you know why you are being punished, slave?" I asked her sternly.

"Yes, Master. Because I disobeyed," was her answer.

"And specifically what did you do?" I pressed her.

"I refused to clean off Tim's cock when you told me to," She said.

"That's correct. What else?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"You didn't give Amanda enough pleasure when you were playing with her tit. From now on you will try to give as much pleasure to everybody you touch," I replied.

"Yes Master," she whimpered.

"You also asked me not to show your punishment on the Internet," I informed her.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, more from the vibrator coming on than anything else, I thought.

"You embarrassed me in front of my new friends today. I didn't like that at all. You must follow all my instructions to the letter and without hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," She replied through gritted teeth.

"It is my job to decide the form of all your punishments, not you. Any objections will result in even stiffer punishment. Do you understand that as well?"

"Yes Sir, I understand," She said, hanging her head.

"Good. But if you think your punishment is over, you are wrong," I told her.

Then I retrieved the big plug-in vibrator from the closet, taped it to the bench just inches from her pussy, and turned it on. If she hunched forward and rolled her hips just so, she would just be able to push her clit against it. I left her alone again and returned to my computer to watch her.

It didn't take her long to try. As I had planned she was able to press her clit against the business end of the big Hitachi wand, but she was not able to hold that position for very long. It required a lot of effort, which was also part of my plan. Now she was able to get, oh so close to coming, but not quite. And if she did get too close, I could interrupt her anyway.

After a couple of tries she switched strategies and timed her efforts to push her clit against the big vibrator to coincide with the little one in her pussy starting up. Smart girl, but alas, it still wasn't enough. I watched her try this on and off for another half hour before I decided to release her.

12