Training Wheel

Story Info
They watch their new acquisition before getting her into bed.
1.9k words
3.66
70.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

CAUTION: This story is nothing like my usual tale of mutual sexual pleasure among happily consenting adults. It is the story of the abuse of an innocent young woman by her cruel abductors and, if this kind of thing bothers you, you are perfectly normal, but might be well advised to read no further.

On Monday morning, Cynthia and Melissa Raleigh reclined on the artificial turf behind their stable, stroking each other and watching their newest ponygirl acquisition being put through her paces. "Blonde Vixen" was the official name she had been given but, between themselves, the sisters had started calling her Big Tits, reflecting the most visible of her many outstanding physical features.

The girl's given name was Sarah Parker, but neither of her new owners knew that or cared about it, or any other personal detail about the newest member of their stable. They were only interested in her for two reasons. One was entering her in the parades and shows that were held monthly involving themselves and other ponygirl fanciers in Devon. The other, and more important reason, would be indulging themselves with her lush body after their minions had stripped their sexy chattel bare and chained her to the large, specially-made bed the two sisters shared. Those had been their motivations when they had attended the ponygirl auction on Saturday and outbid the other families who owned stables.

"I think we made a really good buy," the platinum-haired Melissa said as she caressed her sister's rather skinny ass.

"I'm certain we did," the younger, red-haired Cynthia replied as she squirmed happily under her sister's ministrations.

Both the Raleigh sisters were in their mid-twenties, and had been strictly lesbians for the last ten years or more. They shared the same king-sized bed, and enjoyed a bit of fondling each other, but never went any further than that. For one thing, it wouldn't have been proper and, for a more important reason, they were not sexually attracted to each other. They were both fashionably thin, in common with most of the other young female aristocrats of rural Devon, but preferred sex with plump, bosomy girls with long, blonde hair, such as Big Tits.

Sarah Parker knew that was her name, and she recalled her childhood in rural England, but not much else after moving to London to seek her fortune a few days after her eighteenth birthday. Her last clear memory was going into a pub and ordering and starting to drink a glass of wine. After that, things were a blurry turmoil of abuse, drugging, rape, and some incidents her brain refused to recall, culminating in her appearing naked with some other young women, equally lacking in clothing, on a platform in a dingy cellar, where some groups of people seemed to be inspecting her body and bidding for her.

After some kind of business transaction was apparently resolved, she had been drugged again, and this time she regained her consciousness, still naked, lying on the floor of a dark room with her hands manacled behind her back. Her mind was still quite muddled, as a result of the drugs and everything else that had been done to her, but she was beginning to discern some details of what had happened and would happen and what she was expected to do, and she didn't like any of it.

From that room, she had been taken to a lighted area in a building that reminded her of the horse stables she had played in as a little girl. Sarah had been informed by one of her captors that she was a ponygirl, and her name from that time forward was to be Blonde Vixen. He also told her she had better learn her place and do as she was told. Those orders had been emphasized when he stepped away from her and slashed her bare thigh, but not very hard, with the whip he had taken from the wall of the stable-like building. She knew it was just a warning, and the wielder of that whip could have used it with much more force, and he would if there was any disobedience or demonstration of insubordination on her part.

After that, while having her pussy and breasts and ass fondled by that man and another, she was dressed in a strange costume consisting of leather boots that were laced up to the middles of her thighs and ended in black and yellow shoes with high heels. The shoes were extremely heavy and, when she placed her foot on the cement floor, she realized the soles were covered with metal, like horseshoes. Except for some leather straps that held up the boots and seemed to be parts of a harness, that was the only covering she wore, and all her private parts were fully exposed.

In addition to the boots, she wore a leather collar with a strong tether which, after being attached, was used after that to lead her about. A hard leather cylinder had been forced between her teeth and held in place by straps that were buckled behind her head. The hapless young woman realized it was a bit, similar to those worn by horses she had seen as a child, although it was not connected to any reins or anything else. As the captive ponygirl she was being transformed into, she was being treated more like a pony and less like a girl. Once her outfitting was complete, she had been led outside onto a grassy area, and the other end of the tether had been attached to a strange metal device.

It resembled the spokes of a huge wheel, but there was no rim. Her tether had been secured to the end of one of the spokes which extended above her head, and one of the men who had outfitted her and taken so many sexual liberties explained what she, as a new ponygirl, would have to do to avoid whippings and other punishments.

"After the wheel starts turning," he had instructed her, "you have to follow it, using the ponygirl strut." He had also demonstrated the pace he referred to, raising his left leg high, until his thigh was parallel to the ground and bringing his foot down with a thump, followed by the same step with his other leg.

Sarah tried it, and found it difficult, with her feet shod so heavily, but she also knew she would need to use the ponygirl strut that had been demonstrated or be subjected to whipping.

Her taskmaster confirmed that belief, brandishing his whip as he spoke. "I'll be right behind you and, if you're too slow or don't raise your legs high enough, you'll get one of the best right across your bare arse." He patted the place he would be whipping, either to demonstrate or because he liked fondling shapely female asses such as hers.

He stepped behind her and signaled his partner. A few seconds later, the wheel began turning, tugging against her tether, and Sarah followed, using the steps that had been demonstrated. Over and over, she raised her legs and brought her feet down hard onto the ground. Although the pace immediately became quite difficult, and she tired quickly, the new ponygirl kept it up as well as she could. After the completion of one circuit following the wheel, her left leg was not raised high enough on one step and, as promised, her transgression was punished by a hard slash across her buttock. After that Sarah, or Blonde Vixen, figuratively gritted her teeth and concentrated on doing everything right.

Midway through her third circuit, Sarah saw two young women who had just arrived and were lying on the grass near the hub of the wheel. She didn't know who they were, but they were watching her with keen interest, which caused even more foreboding. The new arrivals obviously were not ponygirls, because they were wearing identical costumes of black riding boots, jodhpurs and white sweaters. The women were dressed as if for horseback riding, and she thought they might have been the people who had intimately examined and bought her, but her memories of the auction, if that was what it had been, were extremely hazy.

On that subject, the memories of Cynthia and Melissa Raleigh were not the least bit hazy; they were very happy ones, and they anticipated having more fun with Big Tits after her workout. As serious fanciers and bidders for the sexy new ponygirl, they had been allowed to take almost any sexual liberties they had wanted, and they had taken them avidly. Both sisters had fondled her breasts, even licking her nipples, and they had inserted their fingers into her pussy and ass, making sure both holes were tight enough for their purposes. A certain minimum degree of decorum had to be followed, and they had not been allowed to eat her pussy, but they intended to make up for that lack that day and at any other time they felt like exercising their ownership rights.

"Just look at those boobies," Cynthia remarked, almost drooling. "I can't wait to get one into my mouth and my tongue on that nipple. Remember, it's my turn first with this one, and I'm going to go down on that sexy body. After that, you can do whatever you want to her."

"I'm going to fuck her with my strapon. I'm certainly glad we make our ponies wear their bits all the time. I'd hate to have her bite me or spit on me while I'm banging her."

The workout lasted one hour, and they could see their new chattel was close to exhaustion, which didn't bother them, nor would it cause them to delay their fun. They were quite happy Blonde Vixen had performed as well as she had in her workout, with only a minimum of whipping being necessary. Judging from her first training session, she would perform well at the ponygirl parades and other events where she would be entered, besides being a terrific plaything in their bed.

Both sisters were in a high state of sexual arousal by then, but they were no longer fondling each other. Neither of them wanted to dull her appetite, even a little, before the fabulous carnal feast that would be theirs after Big Tits had been chained to their bed. Although they talked about the pleasure that would await them, neither knew exactly what she would decide on doing, once they got to where the ponygirl's succulent body would be available for whatever desire they wanted to satisfy. All either of them knew was the two sisters would spend hours with their new ponygirl toy until they were both sexually satiated.

Life was good for the Raleigh sisters.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Cynthia and Melissa will be having in a little while. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most of the authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers