Trains

Story Info
He meets her on a German train.
796 words
4
31.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15.00 Darmstadt

I stand on the platform and wait for the train, HER train. She doesn't know I'm getting on. I don't know what she looks like. I haven't got a clue as to why I am even here. Something is urging me to be here. Wild horse couldn't keep me away from this platform in the Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof.

The train arrives. I get on and slowly start making my way through. It is almost empty. Quickly I walk the entire train. I see one, two , three possibles. The first two I discard. One is dressed "wrong". The other is reading a trashy romance. SHE has style. It has to be the third one.

She is alone in the compartment. I walk in, close the door and sit down directly across from her. I say nothing. I just watch her...study her. From the elegant shoes ( 3cm heel, black ), the stocking covered calf, up over her modest midlength skirt and jacket ( no blouse? ) combination.

As my eyes travel upward I imagine her naked. As my eyes rest on her face I am startled to see her looking directly at me. She has a small knowing smile on her face. I realize that she can see my thoughts....read me like a book. I feel as a young schoolboy feels when he is caught by his teacher doing something he shouldn't.

She says one word to me..."And?" I say nothing. I just nod.

She gets up and goes to the door of the six seat compartment. She looks outside, left and right. Seeing no one, she closes the door, pulls the drapes and turns to me. "Your belt!" she demands. I take my belt off and give it to her. She then uses the belt to secure the two door handles. We have our privacy.

She comes to me, stands in front of me. She slowly unbuttons the jacket she is wearing to reveal her bra encased breasts to me. She slowly sinks to her knees in front of me and begins to undo my Levis. By now I am painfully erect. One by one she undoes the buttons. She is surprised to see that I have no underwear on.

As my cock comes into view, I hear her catch her breath. "It's beautiful", she whispers. She dips her head into my lap and gently licks the head. It is as if a bolt of electricity surges through my body.

She then opens her mouth and slowly, achingly closes her lips over my penis. And, with delicious cruelty, slides it into her mouth, never taking her beautiful eyes off of mine.

She slides her mouth back off of it with an audible "POP".

"We can finish that another time. Now I want to feel you inside me", she says.

She leans against the window and arches her back. I slide my hands up her stocking covered legs lifting her skirt as I go. I am (pleasantly) surprised to find her wearing stockings and not pantyhose. With her skirt up around her hips, I take a moment to admire her beautiful round ass. I caress it and bend down to place a kiss on each lovely cheek, at the same time sliding her panties down.

I can smell her arousal as she reaches back hand places her hand on my cock to guide me inside of her. As the head reaches her opening she lets go. I slowly slide into her hot pussy.

As soon as I am completely imbedded in her body, I stop....stop to savour the sensation, the heat, the wetness. She starts to rotate her hips. This is my cue. I bend her over deeper and start to piston in and out of her. She is hanging on by the window handle with her head down. I can hear a moan starting in her throat. It gets loader and loader.

She isn't just moaning she is chanting. A primal mantra of lust and passion. She builds to her crescendo, as do I. I can feel her muscles milking my cock. I can feel her orgasm coming on. She is by now almost screaming and I don't care who hears it.

I am almost there....And then she comes. She stiffens as if struck by lighting. Her pussy grabs my cock and doesn't let it go. She is silent, still, not breathing as her orgasm grips her. I lose it. I cum inside of her, deep inside of her. This is the catalyst she needs to relax. All of a sudden she goes limp.

I catch her as she falls and sit her in her seat, taking the seat next to her. She looks up at me and says.....nothing. But her eyes speak volumes.