Tranny at the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers

Cody impatiently tugged at her hand until she capitulated and slowly started to unzip his fly. The chafing sound of Cody's zipper opening sounded ominous in the cold quiet rest room; silent except for Cody's groans of pleasure and Pauline's ragged breathing.

"Hot damn man this bitch is hot; I gotta get me some of that!" Steve exclaimed.

Pauline's fingers hesitantly explored the opening in Cody's flies and soon found sleek, hard flesh. She controlled her revulsion and wrapped her fingers around Cody's long thick cock and felt him shudder against her. She began to stroke him inside his pants, in the futile hope that he would climax before he made her do anything more degrading.

Cody broke their kiss and took Pauline by the shoulders and eased her body away from his a little.

"Take it out; I want to see you take it out," he whimpered, his lust evident.

Pauline's painted fingernails plucked at Cody's belt and a single, mascara-stained, tear ran down her cheek.

"Please don't make me do this," she begged, her resolve overcome by her despondency.

"Take it out bitch! You know what to do; you got one of these yourself!" Cody sneered.

"But I bet it ain't as big as my man Cody's though," Steve piped in, further humiliating her.

Pauline opened the waistband of Cody's trousers and his pants fell down around his ankles. His cock sprang upright between them; the tip of his purple glans glistening with silvery pre-seminal fluid, peeked from the hood of his foreskin. Cody's cock was enormous, at least ten inches long, pink and thick. His foreskin stretched around the bulbous glans. The dark turkey-skin of his scrotal hung down between his legs; a musky odour floated up from his crotch and invaded Pauline's nostrils.

Pauline gasped but Cody had no time for her theatrics; he took her hand and placed it on his manhood and watched as Pauline gently wrapped her fingers around it; her ruby-red fingernails contrasting with flesh of his shaft. She slowly eased her fingers down the shaft, pulling back the foreskin, and exposed Cody's glossy purple glans. The musky aroma intensified.

Cody pulled Pauline back against him and smothered her sobs with a passionate kiss. She resignedly stroked Cody's enormous phallus, it stuck out from his groin between their bodies, throbbing in her fingers.

Cody relished that Pauline was reluctant to masturbate him, the feathery feel of her fingers loosely caressing his turgid member was about all he could stand without coming. Pauline didn't realise it but she was prolonging her own torment. If she simply gripped his penis and gave it a few hard strokes Cody would be unable to control his orgasm.

He reached down and firmly disengaged Pauline's fingers from around his shaft.

"Don't wanna come yet honey," he panted into her mouth and then pressed his lips against hers again.

Cody pulled Pauline's body hard against his again, enjoying the feel of his cock against material of her skirt. He held her body against his with one hand and his other hand slid down her body and rested on her buttocks. Pauline's sobs were muffled by Cody's savage kisses, his lips grinding against hers and his tongue invading her mouth. Tears ran down her face causing her heavy eye makeup to streak.

Cody roughly fondled Pauline's buttocks and the material of her skirt slid effortlessly across her plump rear, her rayon skirt slithering against her satin panties. The sounds of rustling of nylon and satin, and the smacking of lips and slurping tongues and the smells of perfume and the musky smell of sexual arousal filled the air.

Steve had taken out his penis and was slowly improving an erection standing out proudly from the flies of his blue jeans.

Pauline made one final supplication for mercy.

"Please........" she pleaded.

"Oh there's no need to beg honey; you're going to get it alright!" Cody snarled sarcastically.

Cody put a hand around her throat and hissed menacingly into her face.

"You might as well capitulate honey; it's either this or a beating!"

Pauline realised that her protests were useless, she forced herself to stop sobbing and resigned herself to her fate. She rationalised to herself that she only had to get through the next few minutes and then these barbarians would leave. As long as she did nothing to antagonise the bikers, they might just take what they wanted and leave her otherwise unharmed.

Pauline made her mind go blank and she totally capitulated; anything these hoodlums wanted they could have, as long as they left her alive and uninjured.

Sensing Pauline's acceptance, Cody pulled her body back against his and began to kiss her again, this time he noticed there was no resistance and that she was reluctantly returning his kisses, her tongue flicking against his. Cody's erection returned to full tumescence as he humped up against the front of Pauline's skirt and scrunched her buttocks through the layers of rayon and satin.

He reached down the rear of her skirt and put his hand inside the kick pleat and then slowly started to lift her skirt up. Pauline tensed but forced herself not to resist. When Cody had the rear of Pauline's skirt hiked up he reached between their bodies and grasped the front of her skirt and hiked it up as well so that her skirt was rucked up around her waist.

Pauline stood on her tiptoes, raised up on her high-heels, leaning slightly forward, her arms around the large solid man, she hesitantly returned his kisses; her skirt rucked up around her waist. Cody rubbed the delicate material of her skirt against her; caressing her tight pantied buttocks.

Cody's cock was now rubbing against the front of Pauline's satin panties sending waves of pleasure through his body. He reached down and took Pauline's hand and guided it to his rock-hard member.

"Slowly," he groaned into Pauline's mouth.

She understood what he meant and took the hard pulsing flesh in her hand and softly squeezed it until she felt Cody buck against her; she ever so slowly began to masturbate him. She was surprised by the girth of his member and the by heat radiating from it as it pulsed in her hand. She masturbated him with long slow strokes, establishing a steady rhythm. Cody moved his groin back and forth in time with her strokes, fucking her hand.

After a few minutes of intense stimulation Cody slowly started to walk Pauline backwards until she felt the edge of the bench against her back. He pushed her down so that she knelt in front of him, her hand still stroking his enormous member. Pauline guessed what was about to happen and grimaced with revulsion.

Cody removed Pauline's fingers from around his cock; it stood out from his body, proudly erect, quivering inches from her eyes. Pulsing veins encircled the meaty shaft and a silvery thread of pre-cum oozed from the eye of his glossy purple glans down to her lap, soaking into the gauzy material of her skirt.

Pauline dreaded what was coming next but knew it was inevitable. Cody put out a hand and pulled Pauline's face towards his erection and thrust his hip forward until his glans touched her lipstick smeared lips. Pauline tentatively flicked out the tip of her tongue breaking the string of pre-seminal fluid that hung from Cody's cock.

Cody gasped as Pauline began to slowly lick his cock. She worked her tongue around the bulbous head until it glistened with her saliva and then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft concentrating on the delicate frenulum where the glans joined the shaft of his penis. Cody watched the attractive, mature transvestite; her face somehow sexier with her smeared makeup, attend to his phallus with her tongue. He stood this for a minute or two but then became impatient and pushed his cock against her lips signalling his need.

Pauline understood and resignedly took a deep breath and opened her mouth as far as she could, and allowed Cody's massive penis to push over her lips and inside her warm moist mouth. She concentrated on her breathing as about six inches of the purple headed invader slid into her mouth and then she began to gag.

Cody eased himself out of her mouth a little until she had her gag reflex under control and then he began to leisurely fuck her face. Pauline submitted and stretched her lips around his shaft and slavered at his glands with her tongue; her aim now was to induce Cody's orgasm as soon as possible and get the ordeal over with.

Cody was close to coming but he didn't want to come just yet. But he was very aware that despite the fact that he and Steve were totally control of the situation; that the longer they remained in the rest room, the more the chance that something go wrong. Someone might decide to use the rest room and they could get caught. He decided to finish taking his pleasure with the mature transvestite and get out while the going was good.

Cody pulled his cock from Pauline's mouth with audible plop and it wobbled menacingly in front of her eyes.

"You better get over here Steve if you want some of this!" Cody said to his partner kicking off his pants and shoes.

Steve kicked off his shoes but remained fully dressed, his long thin cock sticking proudly out the front of jeans; the sleek shaft and glans glistening from the saliva he had used to lubricate it whilst masturbating, watching Pauline fellate Cody.

"I'll be right there compadre," Steve said.

Pauline's hung her head down and her body spasmed, shivering uncontrollably as she realised that the culmination of her degradation was eminent. She was absolutely terrified but subliminally relieved that this ordeal would soon be over.

Steve put his strong hands under Pauline's armpits and turned her over around on her knees so that she was kneeling on the tiled floor, her ass facing up in the air. He knelt in front of her.

"Gotta have me some of that!" Steve said.

He dropped down in front of her and pushed his face onto hers and began to kiss her passionately.

Pauline, dazed and degraded, allowed her survival instincts to kick in and she responded in kind, kissing Steve and suckling his tongue.

Cody moved behind Pauline, and rucked her skirt up around her waist, and admired the view: Pauline's buxom ass clad in the white satin panties, her legs encased in diaphanous nylon and feet shod in the sexy black pumps. He stroked her buttocks through her panties.

Cody eased behind her, pushing Pauline's knees apart so that he could position himself between her legs with his immense cock resting on her panty-clad buttocks. He lifted the panty material away from her crotch and slid his cock inside so that it rested in the crease of her buttocks; the top of his penis covered by her satin panties. He slowly rocked back and forth, dry-humping her.

Pauline felt Cody's huge penis rubbing against her rear and realised that soon Cody would no longer be happy to dry-hump her and would try to penetrate her. The thought of that monstrous cock invading her virgin rear passage was horrifying and she made one last attempt to induce his orgasm. She pushed her backside out and began to pump back and forth in time with Cody's thrusts.

Steve felt Pauline's movements and broke their kiss so that he could see what was going on.

"Hot damn!" He said and pushed down on Pauline's shoulders, forcing her down so her face was level with his crotch.

Pauline allowed her upper body to be forced down on tiled floor so she was kneeling on her hands and knees with Cody dry-fucking her pantied ass and Steve's erection bobbing inches from her face. Steve pushed forward and Pauline had no choice but to open her mouth and allow his cock to slide into her mouth.

Steve was careful not make Pauline choke or gag; he could feel her lips close around the shaft of his cock and her tongue flutter against his glans. So long as she capitulated, he didn't want her to choke and try to spit him out. He was happy that this mature piece of ass was sucking on his hard cock and didn't want to spoil the sensations he was receiving from her attentions. He humped Pauline's face slowly back and forth letting his climax slowly build.

Pauline's movements were contributing to Cody's pleasure as he enjoyed the feel of her soft satin-encased buttocks pushing back and forth along the underside of his member but knew that he couldn't keep this up for much longer. He guessed correctly that Pauline was trying to get him to come before he could fuck her but he had other plans.

He quickly pulled his cock out from between her buttocks. He quickly stood and pumped the liquid soap dispenser, filling his hand with the slippery substance and then knelt back down and applied the viscous lotion all over his phallus. He carefully lifted the gusset of Pauline's panties away from her buttocks. He positioned the head of his penis against her puckering anal bud and pushed hard.

Despite the lubrication Pauline screamed as her sphincter and then the walls of her anus stretched to accommodate the huge phallus invading her back passage. When Cody had eight inches of his cock buried inside Pauline he stopped pushing and rested, his hands gripping her wriggling hips as she tried to expel his invading member.

"Keep still bitch; relax!" he ordered and slapped Pauline on the buttocks.

Through the searing pain Pauline knew Cody was right. The only way that she would be able to accommodate the huge organ inside her without excruciating pain would be to force herself to relax her rectal muscles. She concentrated on doing just that.

Cody felt the vice like grip of Pauline's sphincter and then her anal muscles slowly relaxed. He pulled his cock out of her ass until just his glans remained inside her, and then slowly began to fuck her.

Pauline felt Cody withdraw, and then slowly fill her again; this time the passage of his member eased by the lubrication provided by the liquid soap. 'Thank fuck rest rooms provided such requisites,' she thought; imaging what it would feel like had Cody used no lubrication at all! Her back passage still burned and ached as Cody's cock raped her but at least the pain was now tolerable.

Cody grasped the side panels of Pauline's panties and began to ride her like a rodeo rider, his cock slamming in and out of her virgin ass. Cody got into a steady rhythm pounding in and out of Pauline's back passage and she progressed through feelings of intense pain and numbness; until miraculously; a feeling of fullness that was not unpleasant combined with small waves of pleasure emitted from a source just inside her anus.

Pauline had read about this response online and understood what was happening; Cody's penis was stimulating her prostate gland, his shaft was also stimulating the sensitive nerves of her sphincter. She never dreamed that such feelings of arousal could come from her back passage. She felt her own cock thicken in the front of her satin panties.

As Cody pulled at the waistband on the sides of Pauline's panties as he rode her, thrusting back and forth against her, he was unintentionally stimulating her. Her panty crotch rubbed back and forth across her penis and Pauline let out an animal groan from deep within her throat.

Steve watched his accomplice rape this sexy white transvestite. He knew that he wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer when he realised the bitch was not only letting his colleague fuck her; she was enjoying it!

He lifted Pauline's face to his erect penis and without any encouragement; she engulfed it in her mouth, her lips sucking at the shaft and her tongue feathering along the sensitive glans. He would be coming soon he realised; and he held Pauline's head by the ears and began to fuck her face.

The two bikers and sexy mature white transvestite got into sync; their thrusts orchestrated with Cody pounding himself in and out of Pauline's soft sexy ass and Steve plunging his cock in and out Pauline's heavily made-up face. Pauline rocked on her hands and knees in time with her rapists' thrusts; except technically they were no longer her rapists. She was enjoying it; and her own cock pulsed inside her panties as rings of pleasure travelled out from her back passage.

Pauline felt her panties tear as Cody pulled her buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushed forward with all his might forcing every last inch of cock deep inside her. Pauline pushed back against him as she felt stream after stream of hot semen fill her rectum. At the same time Steve groaned and his cock pulsed in her mouth ejaculating a flood of semen that she swallowed as best she could.

Some of Steve's spend dribbled past her lipsticked lips and ran down her chin and she could feel some Cody's issue seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her stockings. Pauline's own orgasm rocked her and she ejaculated; flooding her panties with hot semen.

Pauline moaned around Steve's phallus as it squirted the last of his load in her mouth; Cody and Steve both gasped and groaned as they emptied themselves inside the transvestite whore impaled between them. Cody could feel Pauline's anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Steve felt her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathered at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them began to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Steve recovered first and pulled his cock out Pauline's mouth and rubbed it over her face in one last gesture of humiliation. A few droplets of sperm mixed with Pauline's makeup, her face now a mess of lipstick, rouge and mascara. A long gobbet of semen was drying on her cheek. The humiliating gesture was lost on Pauline as she greedily lapped at the slowly deflating member.

Steve pulled himself away from Pauline and stood up began to pull up his jeans.

"Shit bitch; you pretend you don't like it; but you are one cock-sucking whore!" he laughed as he zipped his fly.

Cody pulled his cock from Pauline's ass with audible plop. Semen mixed with blood, liquid soap and a small amount of faecal matter ran in a rivulet from Pauline's anus down her thigh and soaked in the nylon of her tattered stockings. Cody wiped his cock on the remains of her ripped panties and then pushed Pauline facedown on the floor.

"Ok bitch; you are one good fuck so we ain't going to rain down on. You just stay right where you are while we leave the rest room, then you wait ten minutes before you even move," Cody said.

"I'm pretty sure you aren't going to call the cops or do anything stupid. I can't imagine how you could explain to them how you came to be in a restroom dressed as a woman," he said.

"You just should be relieved that it was only me and Steve in here; some of the guys don't condone faggots no matter how sexy they look in a skirt,"

Pauline lay down on floor panting, recovering from the throes of her orgasm but disgusted with herself still the same. She had not only capitulated to the biker's demands; she had reluctantly enjoyed it. Sure she could justify to herself that she was forced to submit; but deep down she had to admit that at a sub-conscience level she had loved being ravaged. The evidence was right there in the gusset of her panties!

She got slowly to her knees as she heard the crunch of gravel under the biker's boots as they made their way to the bar. She was relieved that they were going away but didn't want the rest of the gang of to hear about what they had been up to. The consequences were unthinkable!

She pulled down her skirt after giving her ass a quick wipe with the towels from the dispenser and grabbed her bag and rushed to the exit.

"Fuck it! I'll go home dressed and fix myself up there," she said to herself.

It was far safer to get the fuck out of here and change at home than risk the bikers returning.

Pauline peered around the entrance of the restroom, she couldn't see all of the parking lot because of the big rig parked close by. She gripped her bag and strode purposely towards her Mustang; she was tempted to kick off her high heels and make a run for it but the parking lot was wet and filthy and the last thing she need was to slip over.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers