Trans Voyeur Bathroom

Story Info
A short story long on imagination.
1k words
3.87
41.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was born a child. This child was different than most children in that it was born with a vagina and a penis, which made it quite unique to say the least. It was a pretty child, who looked very feminine, but because of the penis its parents decided to raise this child as a boy, and they named him Nathaniel. As he grew up, he met people who abused him and showed him sexual things that a child shouldn't know. Because of this had Nathaniel become very self conscious and at times was very shameful of his body. This shame led him to decide in his teen years that he would live as a woman and change his name from Nathaniel to Natalie. Natalie made the change very well in that she was already very feminine and had no trouble passing as a girl. Every thing seemed fine for years as Natalie became a beautiful woman and lived on her own in the city.

She felt more confident in her self but she still had that penis and she still felt shame and humiliation every time she got aroused and her penis would get hard. She had learned to masturbate in her youth at the urging of an older neighbor while he watched and masturbated as well. He did other things to her body but the masturbation scenes stayed at the forefront of her thoughts. Rather than actually engage someone else for sex she preferred to manipulate herself to the thought of someone watching her.

At 30 years old she had been around the deviant people long enough to see things that would make a prude gag. Oh the scenes that danced through the fields of her memories reminding her of her perverted sexuality. She had come to enjoy the act of watching other people, men and women while she masturbated. She watched men when she was able but it is hard to watch men from the other side of the water fountain. So she started watching women, in the locker room at the gym, in the fitting rooms at the mall, and in the bathrooms she would wait and watch while she masturbated sometimes two or three times a day. Her vagina felt good for intercourse, but her 4" penis was the most sensitive part of her genitals and when it was slowly stroked it could yield an orgasm that could flood her body with that addictively extravagant pleasure she so longed for day and night. She felt so good when she came in her perversion that her knees would get weak and she would have to sit down for a few moments to recover her strength.

Occasionally she would leave the door unlocked to the bathroom stall while she played with herself, hoping to get caught. The danger felt good, and the thrill of getting caught with your hand in your panties slowly masturbating yourself with your skirt around your waist and your hips feverishly grinding your hand was enough to bring her to that pleasure groove she needed. The thought of masturbating in a public place with other people just feet away was so erotic that it slowly began to consume her. She would go to an office building and walk into some unknown doctor's office and sit in the corner and masturbate in plain view of anyone coming in. She would ride elevators and masturbate behind people while they rode up and down together. She would stand at the mirror in the women's restroom and masturbate playing with herself and occasionally when someone came out of a stall and walk to the sink it would bring her to an amazing orgasm right in front of the shocked woman.

Natalie really had it bad; to kinky for her own safety she could not control herself anymore. She thought of masturbation constantly even when she had a partner with her she just wanted to stroke herself while he or she let her go down on them. She was officially an addict with the voracity of someone on crack she would find ways to work her schedule to coincide with trips to various office buildings, stores, or even parks so that she could just get off one more time.

After a few years of this Natalie met someone on the internet one day and he seemed very interesting to her perverted sensibilities. Ricky, as was his very convenient name, was a cross dresser who was very attractive as a man or a woman and said that he was equally as kinky as she was. They started applying their craft as often as they could with her making sure the coast was clear so they both could sneak into a stall together. Natalie would stand on the toilet and watch the women come in to the stall next to them. As they slide their pants down, or their dresses up and sit down to urinate up she would start stroking her while Ricky probed her dripping wet mound with his tongue. As the girls came in and sat down with every passing stroke of her hand and his tongue the orgasm would build. Her watching them and stroking herself and Ricky eating her out, it was so erotic and so wrong it felt so good. Finally she would just explode with fluid rushing out of her vagina all over Ricky's waiting face.

After Natalie had reached her peak then Ricky would take his stand on the toilet and gain a good view of the stall next to him while Natalie would take his stiff cock in her moist warm mouth and slowly bring him to orgasm in her throat while he watched the women in the next stall.

Ricky was married and soon he had to quit seeing Natalie and she was heart broken, but to this day she is still looking for another Ricky for kinky erotic adventures in a ladies room near you.