Transcontinental

Story Info
On the Transcontinental train, mother and son find the love.
10.1k words
4.56
309.4k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,039 Followers

Jordan had not been keen on the idea from the start. He had telephoned his mother to tell her he was coming back, probably for good. She had been delighted. When he told her the anticipated date and time of his arrival, she had become dejected.

"Darling," she moaned, "that's the date I've booked for a trip on the Transcontinental." This is a four-day train journey from east to west across the vast island continent.

She spoke of canceling the trip so she could be there to meet him on his arrival, but with a sudden burst of inspiration she cried out, "Darling, why don't you come with me? I can easily change the booking."

Jordan considered how tired he would be after his flight, but his mother went on with increasing enthusiasm, "You'll find it very relaxing, and we can get to know each other again."

Jordan had been away from home four years, and except for very fleeting visits, he had not seen his mother during that time. From time to time he had twinges of guilt about this, but he was in the early stages of his career, and to refuse the overseas appointment would have slowed down his chances of promotion in the Government Foreign Affairs Department.

Now the hoped for advancement had come. It was what they called a "Home appointment," and he was granted one month's leave before taking up the new position.

Finally, Jordan succumbed to his mother's enthusiasm and thought, "Oh well, I've traveled the length and breadth of quite a few countries, I suppose this is a chance to see my own country at ground level. So he said, "All right mother, I'll come with you."

Uncharacteristically his mother bubbled with excitement at his agreement, and as his flight arrived only one day before the train was due to depart, and his mother would be traveling in from a country town to the city, it was agreed that they would meet the terminal.

Jordan had already booked his flight from Singapore. It all seemed like plain sailing, but unfortunately, it did not work out so smoothly.

First, he had to cancel his booking on the flight because of a last minute task loaded on to him. Then the later flight was held up with engine trouble. He was now due in at the airport with only an hour to spare to get to the train terminal.

After landing he seemed to wait forever to get his luggage, then he had to battle to get a taxi. The city traffic seemed to be one big snarl, and the taxi crawled to the terminal.

Staggering under the weight of his luggage Jordan made for the baggage handler's counter to hand in two large suitcases. The handler took his travel document and smiled, "You're lucky sir, the train has been held up with a generator problem, else you'd have missed it."

"Thank God one delay has worked in my favour," thought Jordan, and carrying the one suitcase he was taking on to the train, he went out to the platform.

The long train with its silver carriages stood gently humming and travelers and those seeing them off were still milling around on the platform. As Jordan wove his way through the crowd in what he hoped was the direction of his carriage, a woman standing in front of the magazine stall suddenly caught his attention.

Now it must be said of Jordan that he was a normal virile male who had not lacked close sexual contact with females from the time he entered puberty. On the other hand, he was not given to casual surveying of women. The fact that this particular woman caught his attention indicates that there was something rather special about her appearance.

His first sight of her was from the back. He noted the superb figure – not the emaciated physique of the catwalk model - but the rounded loveliness, approaching the buxom, of the truly feminine female.

Jordan took in the exquisite taste of her two piece suit, and the shapely legs that extended below the knee length skirt. He saw the black hair laced into a braid that passed over the woman's shoulder and out of sight in the direction of her breasts.

He longed for her to turn round so he might glimpse her face, and as he wished for this, she turned. His eyes followed the braid of hair that fell between and to just below her breasts, seeming to emphasise their rounded firmness. Then he stood frozen with shock.

Two shining eyes, almost as black as the hair gazed at him. The full mouth broke into a glittering smile, showing white even teeth. "Darling!" the woman exclaimed, "Oh my darling."

"Oh God," he thought, "I've been eyeing off my mother."

Ruth (his mother) flung her self into his arms, hugging him close. "I'm so relieved to see you. I thought you were going to miss the train."

Her effusive greeting attracted the attention of the people standing nearby, and they smiled at Ruth's noisy welcome of this young man.

Still holding Jordan close, Ruth said, "Our carriage is just here," and clinging to his arm, she led him to the door.

The "Host" (once called the "Conductor"), gave them a welcoming smile. As they passed down the corridor Ruth said, "I hope you don't mind, darling, but I've booked a Deluxe compartment for us."

Jordan noted the use of the singular "compartment." Having never in his life traveled on a long distance train, he had no idea what a Deluxe compartment consisted of, but assumed it must be some sort of twin room arrangement. He was somewhat taken aback, therefore, when they entered the compartment and he found, apart from a separate toilet and shower area, there was only one room.

He was even more confounded when he saw the sleeping arrangements. "Mother, its only got a double bed," he exclaimed.

"No so, darling," Ruth laughed, and reaching for a handle in the wall, she tugged down a single bed. "I didn't think either of us would be too shy to share the same compartment," she went on, but this time her laugh seemed to have a tinge of anxiety.

The rest of the spacious compartment held a table, three armchairs, a refrigerator containing small bottles of complimentary drinks, and a video player and screen.

At that moment, a voice came over the platform and train PA. "Would all guests (once called "passengers"), please board the train, and visitors leave. The train will depart in two minutes."

There was a buzz of activity as people boarded and others alighted from the train. Through the carriage soundproofing could be heard the increased hum of the two linked diesel engines that would pull the twenty-five carriages.

Faces peered on both sides of the windows on the platform side. The voice came over the PA again, "Stand clear. Stand clear please." A dull roar was heard from the engines as they took up the strain of their load, and the train, almost imperceptibly, began to move out of the terminal.

At what seemed at first a snails pace, but with ever increasing speed, they moved through the city suburbs, past tall buildings, over and under road bridges, then out into the residential areas with their mainly single storied villas.

Jordan was now able to take stock of his mother. She had changed since he last saw her, which was about a year ago. As he looked at her and she at him, he could see the features he had always known, but somehow they seemed to flow more gracefully than he recalled. There was an elegant sensuousness about her that he had never recognised before.

"You know, mother, you've changed. I barely recognised you on the platform. What's happened? …What have you done?"

Ruth smiled. "I've made a new start. When your father died, I was crushed. We both were, you remember."

Jordan certainly did remember. He had been seventeen at the time, and he and his mother clung to each other emotionally like drowning people are said to cling to a straw in a raging sea.

"I mourned your father's death for four years," Ruth went on. "You had your studies and then your work, but I had lived for your father, and when he died life was empty. I just didn't bother about myself – how I looked, how I dressed. Then, about a year ago, just after your last visit, I seemed to come out of my grief and wake up. I couldn't go on mourning forever, so I decided to take an interest in myself and the world around me. And that's the story in a nutshell."

Jordan, giving her yet another admiring look, declared, "Well, you look terrific." He laughed and went on, "I have a confession to make. When I first saw you on the platform I hoped you'd be on the train so I could get to know you, and here you are, but I already know you." He laughed again.

Ruth gave a strange smile and said quietly, "Do you, darling?"

There was an awkward pause, and then as if to change the direction of the conversation Ruth burst out, "Oh look at the scenery, darling."

The train had now reached the outer suburbs and was beginning the climb into the mountains. For a while they admired the terrain as they passed hillsides covered with gum trees and gorges descending to rushing streams, but Jordan, tired out from his flight and the mad rush to catch the train, slowly dozed off and then passed into a dreamless sleep.

His mother gently shaking him awakened him. "Wake up, darling."

At first, he did not know where he was, then the compartment came into focus, and he heard the muffled rumble of the train wheels on the track. The compartment light was on, and the window blind down. He had slept through the late afternoon and into early evening.

He saw that his mother had changed into a dress while he had slept, and the sight of her caused a faint tingling in his groin. The dress was cherry red, which dramatically complimented her black hair and dark eyes. The neckline that plunged down between her breasts clearly showed she wore no bra. The dress had a slit up one side reaching almost to the top of her thighs. She wore black nylon stockings, but instead of the high-heeled shoes that might have been expected, she had black low-heeled shoes made of soft leather.

Jason recalled that he had once told his mother that he disliked women in high heeled shoes, which he said caused them to stomp and strut around. Low heels and the comfortable, smooth walk these gave rise to turned him on.

He wondered at his mother's choice of clothing.

He also noticed that two of the small bottles of complimentary spirits were standing empty on the table. He thought this a little odd as his mother hardly ever drank spirits, but he made no comment.

"I booked us in for the 7-30 meal in the dining car," Ruth said.

He tried to focus away from the woman before him, telling himself that this was his mother and not some sexually available female he had just met.

Ruth was speaking again, "Darling, it's seven o'clock now, and I thought you might like to take a shower."

"Good idea," he said, "I need one after the day I've had."

Jason took his shower and shaved, then unthinkingly emerged naked from the shower alcove to be confronted by a delighted Ruth who laughed, "My goodness, darling, you have turned into a big boy.

Embarrassed, he hurriedly dressed himself in shirt and slacks.

When he had finished Ruth came close to him. Her lips nearly touching his, she whispered, "Its lovely to be with you like this." Then as she kissed him in a rather unmotherly way, he thought he felt a slight rotation of her hips as she pressed intimately against him.

He fought a losing battle to stop himself getting and erection, while trying to come to terms with what was happening. His own mother was sexually arousing him almost, it seemed, through deliberate actions on her part. Was he imagining this, or was it really happening?

Jordan had never before considered his mother as a sexual being, yet from his first sight of her on the platform there seemed to be sexual overtones present in their renewed relationship.

They made their way to the dining car and were shown to their seats. Ruth ordered a bottle of good Shiraz, and they made their choices from the menu.

This done Jason took stock of the other people in the car. He noted with annoyance that other men present, whether with female companions or not, seemed to be taking an inordinate interest in Ruth.

Jason was again puzzled by his own reaction to this attention being paid to his mother. Other sons might have been proud to be with a mother who was so attractive to men, but here he was, actually jealous and fearful she might respond to one of those lascivious glances.

He tried to recall how things had been in the past with his mother. After his father died he and his mother had drawn very close, comforting each other with words and hugs. This close tactile relationship had lasted for about a year, then suddenly it had ceased. Ruth seemed to draw away from him.

Jason, by then heavily engaged with his studies and thoughts of his future career, whilst he was puzzled and a little hurt by the change that he felt as rejection, did not pursue the matter. Now he wondered why that change had come about, and why it now seemed to have changed yet again to become more physical than before.

During the meal, Ruth drank most of the wine, and as Jason glanced at her across the table, she leaned forward to reveal an expanse of cleavage.

Jason, trying to distract himself from this ravishing vision, looked out of the window. The dining car blinds were not down, but the train was now out of the mountains and moving across the plain beyond. It was a dark moonless night, and the lights of the dining car made it almost impossible to see anything but an occasional pinprick of light emanating from some isolated dwelling.

Now, against his will, Jason was again sexually aroused. The sight of this very sensual woman, and the faintest fragrance of her delicate perfume, whether she was his mother or not, was overpowering him.

Jason resolved to end this inflaming situation. "Mother, I'm still feeling rather tired. Would you mind if I went to bed?"

Ruth pulled a slightly sulky face. "I thought we would spend the evening together, sweetheart." Her voice was slightly slurred from the alcohol she had consumed. "Are you really so tired?" She paused, and then went on, "I'm sorry my love, I'm being selfish. We'll have plenty of time together. You go off to bed and I'll come along shortly."

Jason rose, and kissing Ruth on the cheek, he went off to their compartment.

He was in the habit of sleeping naked, so he was able to get into the single bed without having to display his throbbing erection in front of his mother.

He thought about masturbating to relieve his sexual stress, but decided against it in case his mother returned and caught him in the act. So, he lay there in the dark trying to distract himself from his lust filled thoughts.

He had just about succeeded when the door opened and his mother entered. She did not turn the main light on, but used the low-powered reading light over the double bed.

Jason decided to feign sleep, but continued to watch his mother through narrowed eyes. He was surprised to see that she had brought a bottle of Scotch and two glasses back with her.

Ruth looked over at him, and gave a sigh. She kicked off her shoes and poured a generous glass of whiskey. She sat on the edge of her bed for a long time, sipping her drink, still observing Jordan. He could feel her almost willing him to wake up.

Finally, finishing her drink, Ruth, with what sounded like a despairing moan, suddenly stood up. She reached behind her dress and Jason heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. The dress fell to the floor, and Ruth stood there clad only in her stockings and a suspender belt.

Jason was staggered. "My God, she's not wearing any panties."

He had never seen his mother naked before and he nearly forgot to pretend sleep. Her sensual beauty was such that it took an enormous effort of will to keep his eyes narrowed.

He took in her breasts, which were large and firm, with up pointed nipples that stood out long and hard. He could see the slim waist, the smooth swelling hips and long shapely legs, clad in the black stockings.

After standing there for a couple on minutes, still with her eyes fixed on Jordan, Ruth sat on the edge of the bed facing him, she drew her legs up, parting them as she did so, To reveal her sexual organ.

To Jason's surprise, he saw that there was no pubic hair. He was later to learn that it had been permanently removed. This absence of pubic hair enabled him to see in the dim light, that her vaginal opening was very small and plump.

As he watched, Jordan saw his mother reach down with her hands to gently pull apart the outer lips of her vagina. This revealed the beautiful, pink inner petals. He could see the female lubricant glistening round her opening. Still gazing at him Ruth inserted one finger inside her. This evoked a soft cry from her as she began to move the finger in and out.

" Oh God, she's totally aroused," he thought. His own organ was now hard and throbbing. The sight of his mother clearly lusting for him was exquisite agony. Before he could stop himself, he gave out a long groan of sexual craving.

Ruth, with no apparent unease at being seen stimulating herself, looked at him. "Your awake, my darling! Are you all right? Did I wake you?"

She moved over to sit on the side of his bed. The compartment was warm, and Jason only had a single sheet covering him. Ruth's hand began to stroke him through the cotton, roaming slowly over his chest, then down his abdomen. Her hand brushed against his throbbing penis. They looked into each other's eyes, she still sitting on the edge of his bed, he stretched out, still and waiting.

Ruth whispered, "Is there anything you want, my love. Can mother do anything for you?"

She pulled the sheet down to revealing his young body and pulsating manhood.

"I think there is something I can do for you," she murmured, taking his hard manhood in her soft hand and gently stroking it. "So big," she murmured, "so very big."

Even if Jordan could have replied, it would have made no difference. Quickly Ruth came astride him and lowered her vaginal opening to nuzzle against the head of his penis. She smiled down at him for a moment, then let herself drop down and his length slide into her.

Jason's mind was reeling, but through his dazed thoughts, he felt the promise of her small opening. Ruth was tighter than any woman he had ever experienced, and with powerful vaginal muscles, she flexed even tighter round his length, almost dragging him into her.

"Just lay still my sweet, just let mother fix it for you," she murmured softly. "Mother loves you…loves you so very much."

Jason did not have to wait long for it to be "fixed." He gave voice to the all embracing passion he was now experiencing with groans of ecstacy calling out to Ruth, "Mother, oh mother."

In turn, Ruth gave out little murmurs and squeals as she angled his penis to glide against her clitoris. "Darling, mm…mmm…ah… my love…my dearest love…"

Jordan was lost in her. Never in all his other sexual experiences had he felt such a sense of melding with a woman. They were no longer two people, but one. He never wanted to separate from her, but orgasm approached, the moment of climax, after which came the tragedy of separation.

He fought against his own desire to pour himself into her, desperately wanting to prolong the ecstacy, but now Ruth was crying our, "Let it come into be my love… My darling… Please, please impregnate me… Mother wants your sperm so badly…"

He lost the battle to hold off, and as he flamed into her, Ruth suddenly began to vibrate. "Oh God, no…no…I can't bear it…it's too much…Oh God, yes…deeper, deeper." Her whole body throbbed, and with a great shriek, her orgasm overwhelmed her.

They cried out broken pledges of love, desire and lust as their fluids mingled within her.

Then it was over. Ruth drooped over Jordan, her lovely breasts brushing against his chest. "My love…oh my love…my beautiful boy," she moaned.

Starlight
Starlight
1,039 Followers