Transcontinental Swap Ch. 06

Story Info
A convenient extension of one couple's marriage.
10k words
4.65
31.4k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers

My thanks to GermanDragon for his outstanding editing skills on this story and several others after they were posted. Any errors that remain are mine.

Transcontinental Swap -- Ch. 06

A convenient extension of one couple's marriage

Personals: Transcontinental Couple Seeking Similar

Couple for Unusual Relationship

Synopsis of Past Chapters: Julie and Russ have superb jobs that have pulled them to opposite coasts. Being oversexed, they sought another couple with the 'reverse' problem where the woman was on the west coast where Russ' job took him, and the man in the Cambridge area where Julie had just gotten tenure at a prestigious college. Through an ad they meet and subsequently deeply connected on many levels with Jo and Dirk. While they find the sex satisfying with their new partners, Russ, Julie, and Jo go to a swing party while Julie is in California for a weekend visit with her husband. Over the Christmas holidays, Julie's colleague Steph expresses a desire to swing with Julie and Dirk, and they soon start to get together. One of Julie's older students comes on to her, and soon she had midday sex with Frank. As the group of people around Julie grows, they include Rene, Franks sister. Later, Julie's mother Angie ends up joining the sex crazed group. She suggested that they invite Julie's father to join in.

I got so psyched up about sex with my father that by the time it happened it was almost anticlimactic. I didn't let him know that because clearly his tapping my sweet pussy was a major life event for him. I was still reeling from all the revelations my mother had laid on me over the past twenty-four hours too. Fucking my father was just one more in a growing list of sexual surprises my parents had sprung on me that weekend.

Daddy was tender and loving, caring and careful to please me, and he did. I'd had sex with Dirk, Frank, Bree, and my mother in the past few hours, so I was primed for Daddy. We spend almost two hours making love, and he knew intuitively just what my hot spots were and how to use them to the utmost. The act of having sex with my father amazed me, and left me wanting more.

Playing with my mother and father -- who I was now to call Angie and Bill -- got me to thinking about the whole issue of incest. In a spare moment, I looked up the statistics on it on the Internet. To my surprise, several researchers estimated that between ten and fifteen percent of the general population has had at least one incestuous experience, with two percent or more involving intercourse. If the general population in the country was 300 million, that would mean that about six million people had been fucked by a close relative. The most common was thought to be father-daughter followed closely by sibling incest. I laughed at how suddenly I'd come in contact with two cases: my parents and me, and Frank and Rene, his sister. I wondered how many others were around me that I didn't know about. Maybe Steph would know; this was more her study area.

I came back to the proposition that consenting adults could do whatever they wanted about sex. I'd believed that before my parents showed up, and I still believed it. I realized that the government had stuck its nose into everybody's bedroom outlawing all sorts of sex acts between consenting adults and also trying to manage their relationships, for instance, outlawing gay or lesbian marriages, or polyamorous relationships. My thinking came back to a bunch of old men legislating other people's life. What assholes. I got riled up at the thought.

When Rene walked in the door a few minutes later at five o'clock, I was still mad at the government. By then, I'd discovered that oral sex was illegal in Indiana and between men in Texas, and that a dozen or more other states outlawed the use of dildos. In Massachusetts, my home state, I learned that it is illegal for the woman to be on top in all sexual activities. Now that really pissed me off. I looked at Rene and said, "YOU are part of the two percent, and I applaud your audacity." I walked up to her and kissed her.

Rene laughed at my initial enthusiasm as she set her bag and purse down. "Two percent of what?"

"Of the general population that have incestuous intercourse."

Frank came in and wrapped his arms around his sister. "Well, I guess we better get busy then." He was shirtless and only wearing his jeans. Given his physique, he looked exceptionally sexy.

Rene sniffed his face. "You've been eating pussy."

He said, "Bree and Angie."

"Angie?"

From the doorway to the hall, Angie appeared wearing my partly transparent robe. Even I could tell she was naked beneath the garment. She said, "That'd be me. You must be Rene? You're beautiful just like everyone said you were."

Rene blushed. The two women shook hands as Angie walked into the kitchen. After shaking hands, Angie pulled Rene to her for a hug and a more significant kiss that Rene got into right away.

When they pulled apart, Rene ran her finger around our circle and said, "You've been eating pussy too -- the same one Frank was eating ... and how do you fit into this sexual group?"

Angie laughed and pointed at herself and then me; she said, "Mother-daughter."

Rene pulled back a little and said, "Wow. Cool. You look so young."

My mother laughed and said, "Thank you. It's the sex. Years and years of fucking my brains out and rubbing cum into my skin."

We all laughed, but I had the feeling that there was some truth to what she said. I fucked almost every day since I'd discovered sex, and people were always mistaking me for an undergrad, so I looked at least six or seven years younger than my true age. A week earlier someone thought I was Bree's younger sister.

About that time my father came into the room wearing a pair of Russ' running shorts and a t-shirt. He looked rested. He'd fallen asleep after our first sexual interlude together. Now, he looked ready to go another round with someone.

Rene looked at him and me, and asked, "Father?"

I nodded and added, "He's a good fuck too. We did the deed a couple of hours ago for the first time." I introduced Bill to Rene, and they hugged.

Rene turned back to her brother with a smile, "I feel more comfortable in this group every day. I thought we might be the only people in the universe having an incestuous relationship."

Dirk appeared with Bree, and he together with Frank and my father decided to grill some steaks. My Mom and I whipped up a salad, and Bree and Rene did some side dishes and set the table for the nine of us.

Steph and Joe showed up a half hour later with four bottles of wine while the steaks were cooking. I'd sent Steph an email describing at a high level what I'd learned from my mother -- from Angie -- and what generally had been going on. I hadn't updated her since just after lunch.

Steph pulled me aside, "Did you do it? Did you fuck your Dad?"

I nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, and we're all supposed to call him Bill and my mother Angie. He was good, and I definitely want to do him again and again, but for now I'd like him to sample some of the other goods in the house, so to speak."

Steph eyed my handsome father outside on the back deck wearing his winter coat but still in shorts, "Do you want me to do him? He looks like a hunk of a guy. I bet he's really good, plus you said he's been in a swing group for three decades. I can't wait."

Dinner was riotous affair, with multiple cross-table conversations going on at once. My parents turned out to be quite chatty and interested in learning about everyone they hadn't met, and people were exceptionally interested in the swinging lifestyle they confessed to having been in for over three decades.

Listening to my parents more than the others, I learned that they held a unique model about the lifestyle and their friends. My Dad tried to summarize in a conversation he was having with Bree and Rene. They had been hanging on Dad's every words, almost as though they were hungry for some anchoring philosophy. They got him talking about the dimensions of mind, body, and spirit in relationships, and how he integrated that into what appeared to an outsider as a swinging lifestyle, but inside the relationship had all the components in a loving relationship. My parents had schooled me in that part of the philosophy years earlier around the time Russ and I married, so I started to clear the table. I just never related it to them having a group of friends they were intimate with.

Frank jumped up to help me clear, put the excess food away, and fill the dishwasher. Mom ferried things from the dining room to the kitchen. We were finished in record time.

Steph put the make on my father after dinner, flirting outrageously with him. Rene got in the act too, and soon after the three of them quietly disappeared leaving six of us sitting around the living room. After they left, we all grinned at each other.

My mother bluntly propositioned Joe, who accepted the offer of fresh pussy. They went off to the guest room. I latched onto Dirk, and Frank cozied up to Bree. Soon the four of us were naked and coupled next to each other on our long sofa. When we could, Bree and I would kiss and make out as the two men plowed their cocks in our pussies in various positions. We switched partners a few times to keep things interesting.

I kept thinking how much I loved this lifestyle. I'd been horny for as long as I could remember. Sex had always fascinated me, and now I had this beautiful family and group of friends that loved the activity as much as I did. I wondered if I should list sex as a hobby or avocation in my professional resume.

Joe and Angie appeared about a half hour after Bree and I had worn out the men. Joe was obviously worn out too. A few minutes after that, Rene, Steph, and my father appeared. We were all naked and glowing with that freshly fucked look.

Steph said, "Do you know your fifty-five year old father can keep two young horny women satisfied?" She pulled his arm around her, and planted one of his hands on her breast. "He knows how to deliver more orgasms per hour than anyone I've met -- even Dirk."

Rene chimed in, "I second all that. I'm dripping too. He cums a lot, and I like that in a man. It gives you a reminder for a little while about the really sexy time you had together."

Angie said, "Oh, let me clean you up."

I noticed that Rene sidestepped the offer by suggesting that Angie start with Steph. Rene immediately disappeared to one of our bathrooms to clean up. I'd seen a couple of situations where Rene had turned down sapphic interplay.

On that note, the remaining four women created a mass of writhing flesh in the middle of the deep pile carpet in the living room while the men watched and tried to re-stimulate themselves to the 'ready' status. Angie led the effort by sucking every drop of her husband's cum from Steph's sweet pussy, and in the process gave her three more orgasms. Bree, Steph, and I played too.

We coupled up in our various bedrooms for the night. Stud that he was proving to be; my father took Bree and me to bed with him. He made love to both of us for over an hour before he got off with Bree. Elsewhere in the house, Dirk and Steph, Frank and Angie, and Joe and Rene bedded down, or whatever else they decided to do. The weekend was shaping up really well.

* * * * *

By agreement, Russ and I didn't connect until Sunday night. We did a Skype call from my large desktop, and when we connected I could see Jo and Russ sitting there smiling at me. I knew Jo wanted to talk to her husband, and would probably ask after Russ and I were finished. I had all these surprises for Russ, and for Jo if she cared, so I waited patiently for the two of them to finish giving me the 'west coast' update.

Russ finally asked the magic question, "So what's been happening there since we talked on Thursday? How was your Mom's visit?"

I laughed and told him I had a snapshot I needed to send him to sum up the weekend. On that note, I hit the SEND button on my open email message to him. A few seconds later, Russ said, "OK, I have something in my Inbox."

I opened the photograph on my desktop and tucked it up in the corner next to the Skype window. It was priceless. I'd taken it with my little Canon camera because I could put a twelve second delay on the picture. I'd set the camera on our dresser aimed at our king-size bed. On the bed, naked, were Dirk and me, Angie and Bill, Joe and Steph, Frank and Rene, and Bree. We were arranged in an interesting tableau because no one was with their normal partners. Also, each of the men's obvious erections were being held by one of the women. I was holding my father's dick with a big smile on my face.

I watched on Skype as Russ obviously tinkered with his email program, downloading the photograph, getting it on the desktop, and then opening it in the right app to view the attachment.

Suddenly, I heard Russ exclaim with an accompanying laugh, "Holy shit! What the hell happened back there?"

Jo had leaned forward and was also laughing at the photo of our little orgy.

Russ pushed, "What are your Mom and Dad doing? Is this a put on?"

I laughed, "No, we have two new members of our exclusive club, and before you can even pose the question, yes, I've been intimate with both of them. I'm to call them Angie and Bill now just to take the edge off our incestuous behavior."

Russ said, "Start at the beginning. I want to know how all this started ... and who's the pretty brunette? Is that Frank's sister?"

I responded, "Yes, the brunette is Rene. She's a sweetheart and so loving. When you're home next weekend, she wants to meet you. She's excited about the prospect of being with you too, mostly because I've talked so much about you, and so has Bree. You have a new fan by proxy."

I paused and then recounted to Russ how I'd planned to take Mom into the college on Friday morning, how she'd gone off to see museums but then come back for lunch, only to run into Frank who had come by for our nooner. I told how she'd guessed exactly what was going on, left so Frank and I could connect, and then on the drive home revealed that she and my father had been swingers for many years, and still had close and intimate relations with several other couples. I also told Russ how I'd opened up completely about all our various relationships, even telling her about the swing parties I'd gone to with Jo and him in California.

Russ kept shaking his head, but he was laughing. He really perked up when I told him that my Dad may not be my biological father given the swinging nature of my parents when I was conceived.

Both he and Jo got more interested when I told them about Angie's history as a slut in the 'old days'. I shared some of the stories Mom had told me about screwing around with other men, even strangers she'd pick up in clubs.

"All this must have come as a shock to you," Russ speculated.

"Oh, yes," I admitted. "I grew up - until last Friday - thinking my mother was a goody-goody and pure as the driven snow. After learning about my parent's past I've started to recall times when I apparently almost caught them in some way; for instance, I recall coming home early from a night out with you to find my parents upstairs with the Parkers. They were all dressed - at least they were by that the time I got upstairs, and they pretended to be showing the Parkers how they wanted to re-do some feature of the master bedroom. I was dumb about that stuff; the bed was even messed up, and Mom would never show a room like that. They'd been fucking."

Russ said, "What about your Dad?"

I went into more detail about Friday night, Frank joining us on Saturday morning, calling Dad, and then our first time together. I told about Rene arriving followed by Joe and Steph, and the resulting miniature orgy that transpired up until noontime Sunday when the photograph had been taken.

"When did people leave?"

I said, "We broke up about three o'clock this afternoon. Frank and Rene had to get back to some school work, Mom and Dad have stuff first thing tomorrow morning plus I think we wore them out, and Joe and Steph had to head back to New Hampshire for a dinner they promised they'd have with his parents. We're back to Dirk, Bree, and me here."

Jo interjected, "How boring, only the three of you."

* * * * *

The following weekend Russ and Dirk both flew cross-country to be with their spouses for a long weekend. I thought of their two planes passing each other in opposite directions, but I knew the flights weren't scheduled to do that. Russ had taken a Thursday night red-eye, and Dirk probably got on the same plane early in the morning on Friday for the westbound flight to San Francisco.

Russ had gotten really good about sleeping on the red-eyes, so he was alert and up for anything when he got home Friday morning. I'd arranged to take the day off, so we drove up to Portland to see my parents.

We were barely in their home ten minutes before my Mom dragged Russ off to their bedroom, leaving my father and me to play in the guest room. We left the doors open, and I could hear him delivering a very satisfactory nooner to Angie, obviously starting with a long session of cunnilingus.

Bill - my father - did an equally good job getting me cranked up as his son-in-law worked on his wife. While our first time together was as expected, Dad had gotten more adept at knowing my hot buttons and erogenous zones, and I thought of him as a most consummate lover.

We left Portland just after an early dinner to race home to Bree, Rene, and Frank, who we'd promised to be with in the evening. Russ and Rene had not met, yet predictably they bonded almost instantly their chemistry was so strong. I could practically hear the angels singing their initial greeting seemed so spiritual. They acted as though they had loved each other and been intimate for years.

I watched Rene and my husband. They both knew something about the other, so this wasn't a cold start. They were each so open to each other and to their loving and involvement. They were kissing very tenderly within a minute of meeting, and I heard Rene purring to whatever Russ was whispering in her ear -- something about being soul mates meeting again in this lifetime.

Frank, Bree, and I went off and left Rene and Russ in the living room. When we came back about an hour and a half later, they were both nude and aglow in their post coital bliss. Rene's small tight body was stretched out atop Russ' muscular form as they continued to make out. I chuckled about how she was violating state law by being on top.

Rene was drippy and looked exceptionally happy when she turned to us as we came into the room. They broke apart to sitting positions as we flopped down into seats around them. I noticed that Rene had gotten several paper towels from the kitchen to catch the full load Russ had obviously left behind.

After sitting, Bree pulled Russ to her nakedness and they really got into kissing and hugging too. I got a warm feeling watching the two of them cooing at each other. Next to them Frank embraced his sister, and that gave me a nice inner feeling too. I had just taught my undergrads about displaced pleasure -- where you get the same uplifting rush of emotions watching something good happen as engaging personally in the same action. Another result of seeing a good personal interaction is that we become kinder, more helpful, and more loving.

Rene said to me, "You introduce me to the nicest people. Russ has been very ... entertaining, since you left us together. I hope you don't mind ..."

Frank interrupted and winked at Russ. "I like that you took care of my sister so well. If you didn't notice she's glowing in her happiness."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers