Transformation

Story Info
She was poor, naive & beautiful until she met Gavin.
19k words
4.34
28.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philp Johnson

Chapter One

His first reaction was anger. Damn it he'd served his time on a jury why was he being called again? Then when he thought about it more he realized it had been over two years ago and his very first time was a murder trial that seemed to go on forever. There was however, still a chance his number wouldn't be called from the large pool of people in the jury assembly room. With everybody assigned a number the selection process began. One by one numbers were called until his number came up. Gavin had a bad feeling as he drove toward the courthouse and this proved his feelings had been right. Then when the court clerk said, "The case that you will be trying is two counts of felony sexual assault." Another bad feeling slid through Gavin's system. This was going to be another long and drawn out trial sure as hell.

They were finally led upstairs and ushered into the courtroom to start the proceedings. It took most of the morning just for the final jury selection to finish and the swearing in to take place. Gavin remembered from before it would take a good part of the day for the jurors to get past that awkward quiet phase and start to interact. There was a morning break and we were allowed to go get something to drink and then lunch break where we were allowed to leave for an hour and a half. Gavin was not the extroverted sort so he kind of stayed back and observed. This jury was a typical mix of men and women, young and old, fat and skinny. Some couldn't stop talking and others were a little quieter like he was. One juror in particular caught his eye. She appeared to be somewhere near his age and also seemed not to be inclined to get chatty just yet. She was nice looking but very plain with no make up, fairly straight hair and plain conservative clothes. She didn't have that severe look as much as she looked poor. She was spotlessly clean and had skin that was fair and smooth. It was easy to see she felt out of place and uncomfortable.

Gavin got close enough and asked, "Is this your first time on a jury?"

She looked at him like she was surprised he'd talk to her and then said, "Yes this is my first, how about you?"

"My second one. You seem so uncomfortable. When it's over you'll wonder what all the worry was about."

"Thanks. I just don't know what to expect and especially how they will conduct the trial considering the charges."

"Oh you mean the sexual assault issue."

"I just..."

"Uncomfortable with the subject matter?"

"Very."

"Would it help if we sat next to each other when we start to deliberate? I'll do what I can to help you."

"Thanks. I'm not sure what you can do to help but thanks."

"Maybe nothing but it never hurts to have a friend. My name's Gavin by the way."

"Hi Gavin I'm Carly." It was time for them to return to the courtroom so they made their way back upstairs. Carly was seated several chairs down from Gavin so he couldn't see how she would hold up once the trial was underway.

The last of the jury selection was completed and they were sworn in. Then they had to sit through a long speech from the judge. The prosecutor made her opening arguments and then the defense attorney stood and made his impassioned speech about his client's innocence. The hands on the clock on the courtroom wall slowly crawled around until it was just after noon and when the defense attorney finished the judge said, "Ladies and gentlemen we will break for lunch now for an hour and a half. You are not to discuss this case in any way until you are instructed to do so at the end."

The bailiff said, "All rise" and everybody stood up as the judge exited the courtroom before the jury was allowed to leave.

As they made their way downstairs to the exit Gavin caught up with Carly and asked, "Do you have plans for lunch?"

"Uh, no just find a sandwich someplace."

"Would you have lunch with me? The last time I went through this I ended up eating alone and I didn't like that. There's a nice place across the street if you're interested."

"Thanks Gavin I'd like that but...is it expensive?"

"I'll make you a deal Carly, if you'll have lunch with me I'll buy. I'm on an expense account anyway." That was a complete lie but he knew she'd say no otherwise.

"Are you sure Gavin?"

"Absolutely. I really would enjoy your company."

"Then I accept and thank you."

"Lets hurry then so we'll have some time to just visit over coffee."

They made a quick dash across the street and were soon seated in a booth. Gavin took charge and when the waitress appeared he said, "We'll both have coffee and we'd like to order right away." Gavin recommended their house salad pork chops and vegetables. Carly nodded her approval and the order was placed.

Gavin explained, "We don't want a lot of carbs or we won't be able to stay awake this afternoon."

"That makes sense."

"So you're worried about what we'll hear in this trial."

"I'm not a prude really I'm not but I'm just not very worldly. Hearing what I'm sure we will hear with all those people in the room will be embarrassing for me."

"So if let's say there were only one or two people in the room it would help?"

"I know it's silly but yes, it would."

"I'm sure you've heard about the person that was petrified to speak in front of a room full of people until they pictured everybody that was listening naked." Gavin laughed and said, "No that won't work. Maybe have stains on their shirts from lunch or something."

Carly was smiling and said, "At least your not making fun of me."

"Of course not. I can't help you while we're sitting out there but when we go in to deliberate sit next to me. If it starts to get too you just...lets see...grab my knee and squeeze hard."

"Why would I want to hurt you?"

Gavin laughed and said, "You wouldn't hurt me. Just don't hesitate to lean on me for strength."

"I feel a little better already."

"Good."

The afternoon session quickly escalated into the heart of the case as the prosecutor started to build for the first of the two charges of sexual assault. Every few minutes the defense attorney would stand to object and everything would come to a halt for a bit. On and on it went as evidence was presented and witnesses were called. Gavin was trying to pay attention as it all unfolded but his mind kept wandering to poor Carly and how she was holding up. When at last, after a witness stepped down, the judge said, "Ladies and Gentlemen we're going to stop for today. You are reminded not to discuss this case with anybody including your family. We will commence tomorrow morning at eight thirty." The bailiff did his all rise routine and they waited until the judge was gone before they could leave.

Gavin once again caught up with Carly and it seemed she was walking slow so he could. "Hi Carly how you holding up?"

"I've never blushed so much in my life."

"Let's go get some coffee before we go home."

"You don't have to do that Gavin."

"Of course I don't but I wish to." He took her elbow and they walked to the little bakery a block down. They sat at a little corner table that forced them to sit very close to each other and talked.

Gavin put his hand on her forearm and said, "Look at me Carly please." Her downcast eyes were reluctant to look up at him for fear of blushing yet again.

"Carly look at me." It was almost a command and she looked up. "That's better. I want you to whisper in my ear the words you heard that bothered you today."

"Oh my God I can't do that Gavin."

"Yes you can and you must. It will help you cope tomorrow. Now pick just one word and whisper it to me Carly."

Chapter Two

Gavin used a caring but stern and insistent tone and it seemed to work. She leaned forward and with her lips near his ear said, "Intercourse, vagina and semen."

She leaned back and he said, "See, you can do it and it hurt no one. Say them to me again a few times until you are comfortable with them." Carly leaned forward and whispered in his ear again saying those same three words. "Carly it might get worse tomorrow if somebody testifies about a specific conversation and they use vernacular are you ready for those?"

"What terms?"

Gavin leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Cock, pussy, snatch, who knows there are so many."

Carly blushed a bright red but said, "Say them to me again would you?" He leaned forward and said them again letting his lips touch her ear and his breath caress her.

Her heart was racing but it wasn't just from the dirty words.

"Do you really think they'll say those words?"

"I don't know but they might."

She put her hand on his and said, "Gavin thank you for helping me deal with this."

"Just do as I say and you'll be fine. Let's try a few more words. You won't hear these but it might help you anyway."

He leaned over and once again let his lips make love to her ear as he said, "Cock, fuck, suck." She almost shivered as she felt him so close to her. "Now I want you to say those to me." She hesitated until he put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up to look at him.

"Tell me Carly."

She leaned forward and said softly, "Cock fuck, suck...cock, fuck, suck." She eased back and quickly sipped her coffee with shaky hands as he watched her. She took a deep breath and said, "I think this will help Gavin. I hope so anyway. It's just that when they're talking about...you know, I see them doing it and that's when I blush."

He leaned forward so she could hear him but nobody else and said, "A lot of people make love. A lot of people fuck. It's natural."

"I...I know."

Once again Gavin looked straight at her and said firmly, "They might make us have lunch in the jury room tomorrow but have dinner with me afterwards."

"I...okay."

"That's my girl."

"Gavin I don't know your last name."

"Mitchell, what's yours?"

"Richardson."

"Married?"

"No, you?"

"No."

"We better go so you can get home." They walked back to their cars and as she got in hers he said, "I'll see you tomorrow in the jury room. Remember, they're just words that's all."

The next day was much the same, witnesses for the prosecution, arguments between the attorneys and more delays. Gavin checked on Carly at the morning break and then when they had lunch in the jury room he sat next to her. Nothing was said beyond casual mindless chatter but Gavin felt her leg press up against him a couple of times. The afternoon was yet more prosecution witnesses and evidence with yet more interruptions from the defense table. When the judge finally called it a day and left, everybody else left by way of the jury room as before.

Gavin found Carly waiting for him this time and they walked out together to revisit the restaurant across the street. Gavin requested a corner booth and the hostess, with a knowing smile, nodded and led the way. Once seated Gavin ordered a bottle of wine without asking Carly and they settled back to sip their wine and consider the menu. "What would you recommend Gavin?"

"Why don't I just order for us?"

"Okay."

When the waitress returned he said, "We'll have Caesar salads, the small prime ribs and oh, we'd like the crab cakes for an appetizer and coffee with dinner." Off the overweight waitress went.

"Where do you live Carly?"

"On the west side of town on Adams Court. Where do you live?"

"I live south of town a few miles. How did you do in court today?"

"Much better. I still see in my mind what they're talking about and I get flushed but it's better."

Gavin reached across the table with both hands and holding hers he looked into her eyes and asked, "Is it helping to be with me and talk to me?"

"Oh yes, you can't imagine how much."

"Good I'm glad. Is it safe to assume you've not been exposed to a lot of things relating to sex?"

"Not a lot no."

"Not even in college?"

"I only had a year and a half of community college before the money ran out."

"I'm surprised because you are quite intelligent."

"Thank you. I wish I could have continued but it just wasn't possible."

"I understand."

They enjoyed their dinner and sipped their coffee until Carly said, "Thank you so much for dinner Gavin it's been wonderful."

"You're welcome Carly I can't tell you the last time I enjoyed myself this much. I find you very interesting and very pretty and sexy."

"You're just seeing if you can get me to blush."

"No not at all. If that was what I wanted to do I know how to do that. For example I could start to describe what I think you would look like naked." She was instantly flushed and he continued. "See what I mean. When I say you are sexy I mean it."

Her pink cheeks stayed with her as she said, "Thank you Gavin." She couldn't trust herself to look at his eyes right then.

They slowly walked back toward their cars and Gavin took her hand in his as they walked. When Carly's car door was closed she rolled her window down to thank him again and he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. He then whispered, "But I do think about what you'd look like naked." He stepped back and watched her turn beet red as she pulled away. He watched her leave and thought it strange that he almost wondered more what she would look like with a nice hair style and some new clothes. He had no doubt she would be very attractive and that there was a nice shape hiding under those clothes of hers.

The trial continued and the testimony stayed on the cutting edge of the judge's tolerance. The descriptions from the different witnesses were graphic and often erotic enough for more faces than just Carly's to turn red. They had a cold dry lunch in the jury room again and Carly once again made it a point to touch Gavin with her knee, foot or hand. Once they were back in the courtroom the defense would now present their side of it and Gavin had no doubt they would do everything in their power to smear the reputation of the complainants. The rest of the day was more graphic testimony and more than a little acrimony between the attorneys.

When they left the courtroom at the end of the day Carly was again waiting for Gavin so she could walk out with him. Once they were out of the building Gavin asked, "Do you have any commitments this evening?" The question caught her off guard and she hesitated for an instant. "Carly would you follow me home and have dinner with me there? I'm not a great cook but I'm not bad either."

"I...I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No I'm really not. It's just...Gavin I'm afraid of me."

"I would never ask you to do something you don't want. We can just kick our shoes off, have a glass of wine or two and talk."

"I really want to but..."

"Then it's settled. Dinner will be simple and quick so we can have more time to talk. It will take us about fifteen minutes to get there is all." Gavin led the way and Carly followed with her hands shaking on the steering wheel and her stomach turning a little.

When they pulled up to his house she saw a nice little ranch house, not fancy but very nice and well maintained. She'd had no idea what to expect but this seemed to please her. He walked back and opened her door for her and with his arm around her waist guided her to the front door. They went in and Gavin turned her to him and kissed her lightly. Before she could even absorb the experience he moved away and said, "Give me a second and I'll get us a glass of wine. She could still feel his lips on hers as she stood there and watched him disappear into the kitchen. She looked around and saw a very clean and orderly living room. Not fancy and it could stand more things on the walls but it was far better than where she lived.

He returned with wine and said, "Let's sit over here Carly" and he gestured at the couch and led the way. They sat next to each other and he raised his glass and with a smile said, "To my sexy friend."

She smiled and sipped her drink and said, "I wish you'd quit saying that. I'm not sexy."

"What would you say if I said I can prove it? Would you agree to let me try?"

"How...I mean..."

"No not that way, though I like that thought too. No, what I have in mind would require you spending the day with me Saturday. Tomorrow is Thursday and unless I'm wrong the defense will wrap up. Then there will be the closing arguments. I'm sure we'll be done deliberating by the end of the day Friday. So that takes us to Saturday. Are you interested?"

"You're not going to tell me how you'll prove this?"

"Oh no but you have to agree to give me the day to prove it. I will tell you we will be in very public places all day though."

"I'm dying of curiosity now so I have to say yes."

"Excellent, but you will have to trust my judgment agreed?"

"We'll be in public you say?"

"We most certainly will."

"Agreed then one hundred percent."

"I can't wait. It will be a life changing day for both of us I'm betting. More wine?"

"Yes thank you."

Chapter Three

After finishing their second glass of wine he said, "I think dinner is ready shall we go see?"

"But you've been in here."

"I gambled you would have dinner with me and I prepared it last night. I'm glad you didn't disappoint me." Carly stood up and as they walked toward the kitchen he stopped her and kissed her again. This time he took his time and let their tongues dance together for a moment as they held each other. Carly's cheeks flushed and her heart ran fast but she loved every second of it. Gavin stepped back and said, "I'm going to have to be very careful when, where and how often I kiss you. I could become addicted to them and demand them frequently."

They had a quiet dinner keeping their conversation light. The wine was almost gone so he got up and said, "One last glass in the living room. I wouldn't want you to drive home drunk."

"I'll help you clear the table."

"No not this time. I'll tend to it later." As they neared the end of the wine Gavin asked, "Are you doing okay with the trial now?"

"Better but I have a hard time imagining some of what they claim."

"You must mean how the defendant could...last that long."

"Well, yes that's part of it."

"What's the...oh I think I know. Do you think you could endure it if I could...let me back up here. I have a few videos that might help you to see how he could...you know."

"You mean dirty movies?"

"That's one name for them. They are short ones. Let me show you one and if it bothers you I'll shut it off."

"I can't believe I'm going to do this. Maybe I better have more wine."

"You're not getting drunk are you?"

"No at least not yet." He opened another bottle, got them another glass of wine and settled in next to her.

He popped in a video and they sat together as the screen came to life. "Remember Carly, tell me if this bothers you." He hit play and they watched as the credits rolled. Her heart was about to jump out of her chest but she wanted to at least try to watch. This was just a short graphic movie with almost no plot or dialogue. Pure sex for sex sake. When the guy sporting an impressive erection appeared on the screen and walked toward a naked woman Carly stiffened her back slightly but her eyes never left the screen.

In no time at all he had slid into the woman and was pumping into her hard. Carly's hand unconsciously reached for his hand and she held on tightly like it was a life line for her. If Gavin was understanding what Carly meant she was having a hard time believing a guy could ejaculate as far as what the prosecutor was claiming and that the defendant could stay erect for a second woman. The guy on the screen took his time and screwed the first woman in a couple of different positions before he pulled out and shot all over the woman reaching all the way over her head. Carly said, "Oh my God did you see that?" Then the guy shifted to the side and immediately entered another woman and it started all over again. As pornography went it was really poor but it showed Carly what could be done, at least by some guys.