Transformation

Story Info
Sometimes Nature makes sudden changes.
2.2k words
3.75
45.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alaska7
Alaska7
49 Followers

Uncle Billy had been living alone out in the Mountains on the West edge of the Okanogan Indian Reservation for almost 5 Months.

He watched the 6 college kids as they drove across the flat plains below his Mountain retreat. They were on a trip to the sacred rock paintings down river from his cave.

They had not seen him for the first 2 days they were there. He watched them set up camp and proceeded to photograph and trace the paintings the first day.

He stood just feet away from them as they talked around the camp fire and stood over their tents in the night and listened to them talking about how erotic the paintings seemed to be, making love and finally sleeping.

He watched as they bathed naked in the stream the next morning and watched them search the entire area in desperation for their clothes when they finished.

They started to get mad, then scared and finally searched with mixed exasperation and anger through all their gear, only to discover that all of their clothing had been taken, but nothing else had been touched. They sat around the camp discussing it most of the afternoon and by darkness had decided that the next morning they would pack up the tents and head back down the canyon to their van.

The sex started before they got to their tents and by the time the fire died out they were all asleep in one tent intertwined like a mass of snakes.

The next morning one of the girls went out at dawns first dim light and started yelling for the others to come out. Soon they were all standing around the firepit looking at the meal that had been left for them. Intricately woven baskets held berries and cactus fruits, wooden bowls held several different juices and pastes and there was a stack of tortilla like bread set in the center. They each sat down and discussed where it may have come from.

One of the boys stood up and yelled into the surrounding Mountains.

"We know your there! We are not going to eat any of your fucking drugs!"

From behind him came a voice that caused him to feel shame at his anger and he spun around and looked into the kindest eyes he had ever seen.

"You do not have to eat, but if you do you will become part of the greatest event in human evolution."

The young man took a step forward, just now realizing that the old Indian was completely naked except for a medicine bag around his neck. His long black hair was tied back in two pony tails that flowed over his shoulders and down his back. He was well muscled and the skin on his face was tight

and firm, but he looked 100 years and then some. He had the body of an athlete and his uncircumcised penis was awe inspiring even hanging limp between his legs.

"What are you talking about" the boy said, feeling suddenly exposed far more then just being naked in front of a stranger.

"You were all brought together here by forces you will soon come to understand, and any of you are free to leave at any time. Your clothes are waiting at your van."

The Indian stepped forward and took the boy by the hand and led him back to the fire pit.

"Sit, and while you eat I will tell you a story."

He took a bowl of yellow juice, took a deep drink and passed it to the girl beside him.

"See, no need to worry, my Name is Uncle Billy and I have been waiting for you a long time."

He took a slice of cactus fruit and ate it slowly.

"These foods will help to cleanse your bodies and minds and strengthen your spirits, and your spirits will need to be strong for the changes that are coming."

The young student archeologists and anthropologists began slowly eating and drinking as the old Indian continued speaking slowly.

"The Earth has come to a time of change, and as with all changes there is a nexus, a starting point for those changes."

One of the girls stood up and turned toward the rock paintings.

"I knew it! I told you this was some sacred gathering site!"

The rest of them stopped to look at the rocks and one of the boys stood and slowly walked toward the stone wall.

"Oh my God, look! The 6 figures sitting around the circle and the larger figure with the huge phallus...It's US! And HIM!"

They all looked at the old man and he spread his arms and gestured for the two to sit again.

"Yes, the figures that you see on the rocks are you. You painted them the last time that you were here."

They all exchanged looks of confusion and doubt.

"What, but those paintings are over 3000 years old, that's imposable!" one of the girls declared.

"Almost 4,000 years ago we were all gathered here by the great Spirit to prepare the World for the coming changes. It has taken us many lifetimes to prefect your minds and bodies to carry the message to others, others that will soon awaken to the new reality and join with us."

One of the boys stood up, his dark brown body shining with an inner glow, his muscles straining with power and his penis fully engorged.

"I see it, I see what he's talking about! It's all going to change very soon! Today is the Spring Solstice, the original Earth Day! The Spirit of the Planet is awake and calling to us!"

He pulled the young Chinese girl beside him to her feet and slid his hand softly across her face.

"Can you see it? Can you see what's coming? Mankind will become something new and beautiful"

She looked into his intense green eyes flooded with tears and suddenly the World that was coming flooded into her mind and she gasped and took his face in her own hands and started kissing him with all the passion she had. She saw that soon the pleasures of the flesh would soon be gone and that they should be embraced and enjoyed by everyone while there was still time. She gripped his neck and pulled herself up until he could work his 10 inches of ebony meat into her wet pussy. Her boyfriend watched dumbfounded as she bounced to his thrusts and screamed in ecstasy.

"Madre Dios! Yes, I see it, it's coming. I see the fire! WE ARE the Fire! "

The Hispanic girl put her hand on the leg of the stunned boyfriend and he turned and looked into her eyes.

"What...I..I...I...Oh fuck, it's coming now!" He said as tears started flowing down his face

"They...we...oh..yes, YES!" and laughter erupted from his mouth as his cock swelled suddenly to fully erect and his hands reached out and cupped the firm brown tits of the girl as her hands slid around his shaft.

He stood up and allowed the girl to guide his cock into her mouth. She took it between her lips and started sucking until it was completely down her throat, her lips hidden in his blond pubic hair. He looked at the other two watching the sudden breakfast orgy and as their eyes moved from his cock being expertly sucked to his wild glowing eyes they both gasped in unison.

"Oh my GOD!"

The visions washed over them and their minds went through every possible emotion in a second finally settling into an ecstatic state of complete understanding.

They looked at each other and fell together in a kiss, tumbling to the ground and quickly she mounted him and pumped on his cock with her desperate pussy like a rabbit in heat.

"OHHhhhh GODDD!"

All six exclaimed in unison as they experienced not just their own orgasms, but the accumulated and amplified orgasms of them all, along with a 7th orgasm that seemed to prolong and intensify their ecstasy until they all were laying on the ground panting and gasping.

The Indian stood up and started stroking his soft shaft. As he did a warm wind started to blow. As his erection grew so did the wind until he was stroking a thickly veined 12 inch cock and a virtual tornado was blowing around them carrying dust and rocks and cactus.

The students sat huddled together in the calm center of the storm watching the old master and suddenly they could each feel what he was feeling. His building orgasm rose in each of them until they each exploded with him as his cock started spraying ejaculate.

The cum splashed over each of them as they writhed in mutual bliss and with each pump of creamy white fluid the Indian grew more luminescent and transparent.

The flash of light when he dissipated was seen from airliners over 100 miles away. The windstorm stopped and the desert around them came alive with the sounds of thousands of animals and insects and plants.

The students laying the sand laughing for several minutes before slowly making their way in unison down to the stream and tenderly washing each other.

"How long do you think it will take"

"Well, if we each gather seven and they gather seven we could have the entire reservation elevated by tonight."

"When the Solar flares wash the planets surface in three Years every human will have been taken to the next level."

"It will take millions of years to restore the Planet, but at least now we know we will still be here watching over it."

They reached the van before the Sun was overhead and did not bother with their clothes that were neatly folded in separate piles on rocks. They took

turns driving and making love in the back of the van until they pulled into the small town and stopped in front of the Tribal Police Station.

The three girls got out and went in the police station as the boys started down the street toward the diner.

James Running Bear had been the Chief of the Tribe and the Chief of the Tribal Police for over 20 years. he had seen just about everything and when

he saw three naked college girls walk into his station he immediately figured they were stoned out on peyote or mushroom and pulled his chrome Redhawk revolver and leveled it at the center girl.

"That'll be far enough, how about you just file right back to the cells and we'll see if we can't find you some clothes until you come down?"

He was watching their hands, making sure none of them had a weapon behind their bodies, but also noticing that they were all amazingly beautiful bodies.

"The gun won't be needed, we are here to help you understand" one of the girls said.

"The human race is undergoing a evolutionary leap, you are going to help carry humanities spirit through the coming storms" another girl chimed in.

The old veteran slowly lowered his gun at the sound on their voices. His eyes met with one of the girls and suddenly his own old, tired eyes grew brighter and he saw the girls in front of him change from drug abuse suspects to angelic visions of ecstatic beauty.

By the time they were beside him and removing his clothes he was crying and laughing.

"Oh God, it's real, just like in Grandfathers stories, the firestorm is coming."

He watched the visions flood his mind as the Sun spewed out a flare that wrapped itself around the Earth, tendrils of plasma fire following the magnetic field lines and scorching the entire Planet with burning hydrogen.

He felt the girl that was sucking on his cock start to orgasm and realized that he had his first good erection in over 5 years and as his own orgasm washed over him he felt the waitress and cook and three Students in the diner down the road and the other two girls beside him cumming and their spirits joined in cosmic ecstasy as their minds exchanged information.

"This is an all points bulletin! All units are to immediately report to headquarters."

He sat down the microphone and sat down at his desk, stark naked and smiling.

"They should start pouring in in about 5 minutes, this is gonna get wild."

The girls smiled and headed back to the cells to find more of the towns population to commune with. The two sleeping men were just a little surprised to be woken up by three beautiful naked girls on the other side of the bars. By the time the cell doors were open the hungover Indians were laughing, crying and stark naked.

The first deputy to report came in to find the Chief, two prisoners and three girls having an orgy in one of the cells.

They continued their frenzied fucking and sucking while he held his gun on them demanding that they stop but thinking that he should join them. In less than a minute he was also naked, fucking one of the girls and kissing one of the hungover young braves while the Chief stroked and fingered his ass.

By Sundown the entire Colville Indian Reservation was deserted. Thousands of naked Indians had spread out across Washington State carrying the message of transformation.

Alaska7
Alaska7
49 Followers