Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do all girls do that?" I asked still in a bit of shock.

"Well I can't speak for all girls, but why do you think most panties are in such bright colors?"

I knew that hers were, with few exceptions, very bright colors.

I took a deep breath and asked the question that was now in my head, "this afternoon, when you were in that little skirt and didn't have any on, did let anyone peek then?"

She just patted my hand and said, "Oh that was all for you sweetie. Of course if someone else got a little peek I didn't know about it, so no harm done, right?"

I had to keep going on this, "Have you ever, I mean without panties on?"

She looked at me as if weighting whether or not I could handle her answer. "Once, a couple of months ago, when my husband took me out for our anniversary. I knew it was going to be a great night and that we were going to have some real sweaty sex later and I was feeling very special. He was so nice to me that I got all dressed up the way he likes, you know, short dress, high heels, stockings and no undergarments at all. I didn't wear a garter because it would show under the dress I picked. My nipples showed all night too. Anyway, while we were at dinner the guy across from us started looking. I couldn't resist and I gave him a show he will never forget. I thought he would choke on his steak when he first saw that I was bare."

She was telling me all of this as if I were her best girlfriend, an intimate confidant. I knew that this conversation, and probably all of the ones before it tonight, were to remain separated, isolated, from my normal life. This was information that Jessup, her husband, didn't have, couldn't have. I was beginning to realize just what a bizarre experience I had embarked on.

The waiter returned to our table just then to ask about a desert order. Cat and I agreed on a chocolate treat that we would share. We were both watching our weight after all.

As the waiter stood near me I noticed again that his eyes kept returning to the two little bumps made by my hard nipples. It was a little embarrassing, but still in a way exciting.

Cat returned to her story as soon as the waiter moved on. "Showing off like that made me feel so horny and so naughty that I gave Jessup a blow job in the car. That was a first for me! God he was thrilled, you should have seen his face when I leaned over into his lap."

How well I remembered that night! I could still feel the surprise and delight of it as she spoke. I had wondered why she was so turned on; I guess I knew now.

"So what do I do now, I mean if I want to let him have his little peek?"

Cat smiled at me, a knowing and warm smile. "Are your legs crossed?"

"Yes."

"Ok, first remember that he can't know that you know what's going on, that's the biggest secret to all of this. It has to appear unintentional, an accident. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, well no, not really, why does it have to be an accident if I know that he is looking?"

"Silly, if he knows that you know then you're just a slut! If it's by accident then he is just a pervert looking up some poor girl's dress. Instead of lowering his opinion of women he goes away thrilled but somehow thinking he owes us something for being such an ass."

I stared at Cat in amazement. I had never known such a devious mind before, and to think that I had been married to her all these years and never suspected how psychologically skillful she was.

"God, you're terrible, but oh so cunning!" I complimented her.

"Ok, now," she began, "put both feet on the floor and be sure that your knees are pointed at him. Then raise up and push back in the seat just a little and at the same time fiddle with your skirt as if your are trying to straighten it out. It would help if you lifted the hem just a bit as you did it, but he will see what he is after anyway. Don't try to look at him, I'll let you know his reaction."

I did as she had told me, lifting, turning and fluffing my skirt. I remained facing her as if in conversation and I could see by her face and the growing grin that the guy was all eyes and they were looking in the right spot.

I knew that my bright red panties were like a spotlight under my skirt glaring in his eyes and I felt as good, as elated as I had at any time in my life. I felt as if I had just won a major swim meet.

Just then the waiter arrived with our desert. Cat squeezed my hand, then let go to dig into our chocolate treat.

We talk more and laughed and giggled and had a generally great time until finally we had to leave. We stood and headed for the door hand in hand drawing admiring and curious glances as we passed.

When I got back in the car I managed to do it without showing my panties to the attendant. Cat complimented me on my grace as she drove off.

"How about stopping at a club on the way home?" she asked after a short drive.

I wasn't sure about that idea, but knew that most of the places she would pick were crowded, nosey and dimly lit. Screwing up my courage I replied with a small smile, "Why not!"

No cover for ladies, boy I liked that, I got in free! The club was what I had expected and pulsed of the energy of young people having fun. We found a table near the dance floor and ordered more wine. We hadn't been there five minutes when two men approached to table.

"Would you ladies like to dance?" came the question.

I hadn't even thought about that possibility. The idea that some guy would ask me to dance never even entered my mind. I stared at Cat wide eyed, the proverbial dear in the headlights.

"Give us a little while to settle in guys," she told them. "Come back in about half an hour and ask again, ok?'

With a devilish smile the taller and better looking one teased her in reply, "You're not going to let some other guy come over and steal you out from under me are you?"

As they walked off I turned to Cat and grabbing her hand asked, "We're not really going to dance with them are we? I mean I'm not really going to dance with one of them?"

She grinned, "Well sweetie, that's up to you, but I plan to have a good time. It's been a long time since I have danced with a strange man!"

I just stared at her then downed my wine and held it up for a refill. The waitress was right there and I gulped a little of the new one before I could speak.

"I guess I'll have to try, I can't let you have all the fun!"

We settled in to our seats and just looked around, checking things out. So far I have to say the two guys that had come over to us were the best looking of the lot. Then I realized something and turned to Cat.

"I have to pee, I'll be back in a minute."

She started laughing again. I was getting a bit tired of giving her so much amusement.

"So what's so funny this time?" I asked a little put out.

"Nothing dear. I have been holding it since the restaurant waiting for you, I thought you would never go."

"Why in the world did you do that?" I asked perplexed.

"Well just think about it silly, where are you going?"

"To pee...." I started, then stopped, "Oh, OH!'

"Yeah, Oh!"

I guess I wasn't thinking; what was I going to do just waltz into the men's room and whip it out?

She saw the realization of my situation as it crossed my face and took pity on me. "I was waiting for you because I thought you might like some company on your first powder room visit."

She stood up and took my hand and almost dragged me to my feet. Gals go to the powder room together all the time so no one thought a thing of it.

I was trembling a little as we pushed through the door into the Ladies room. It was a little different than what I was used to, that's for sure. There was as much counter space as there was room for stalls, and three women were currently using the mirrors to fix makeup and hair. There was one open stall and Cat turned to me and said, "You go first honey, I'll wait for the next one."

Inside I locked the stall door and then breathing heavily pulled my skirt up and my panties and hose down. My cock sprung to attention the second it was free. I had to pee, and bad I realized, but how to do it with such an hard monster sticking up was a challenge. I sat down, leaned as far forward as I could and then forced it under the lip. That worked and I gushed into the bowl. Once done I sat back up and faced my second problem, how to get that thing back into my pantyhose and tucked away.

I thought about masturbating, but didn't want to no matter how horny I was right then, I wanted to save all of me for Cat, everything I had. I tried to think of non-sexual thoughts, but have you ever tried that with your panties around your thighs and your pantyhose pulled down while you held your skirt above your hard dick? Probably not huh?

After a few minutes I heard Cat call to me. "Honey is everything alright?"

I wasn't sure what to do so I replied," I am sort of stuck here, I can't get things fastened up, can you help me?"

I reached and unlocked the door and she came in. That would never happen with two guys I promise you! She immediately saw the problem sticking out in front of me and had to cover her mouth to keep from giggling too loudly.

"I think I can help you with that," she said smiling at me.

That was what I had hoped, that she would relive me and I could get everything back together.

"Jessie do you remember me talking about the living room windows and wanting to do something about them?"

What in the world was this I wondered, talking about windows at a time like this.

"Well last week I had some people in, a couple that designs and installs window treatments. They used a computer and came up with a really beautiful plan for our windows. I think you will love it, and it's only $8000 for the whole thing."

I sputtered, "Jesus Christ Cat are you mad, 8 grand for 6 fucking windows, what's the matter with you!"

"Oh now Jessie they are really fantastic, you will simply love them. They custom make the valance, and use silk drapes and gossamer thin sheers behind them and there is even accent lighting built in the valance panels. They also have power shades, just push a button and the shades come down to block the afternoon sun and give you a little privacy."

My ears were starting to turn red I was so hot. I was about to reply when I felt Cat's hand grab my now flaccid dick and push it back into place while the other hand pulled up my pantyhose.

"Well that worked just right!" she said grinning again.

She leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "A dick can't think of two things at once."

I was still standing there open mouthed as she turned and left the stall. I smoothed my panties back in place and made sure that my skirt was settled right and then walked out to find her at the mirror.

"Come freshen up your face," she said.

Trying my best to remember the things she had shown me earlier I touched up my lipstick and ran a brush through my hair. I had to ask though.

"You weren't serious about the $8000 windows were you?"

We looked into each others reflection as she answered, "don't be silly, of course I was! I was trying to think of a way to tell you about it all week, and this was perfect. Now every time you see them you will either laugh at the humor of it, or get all excited remembering how you agreed to it."

I just groaned.

We hadn't been back at our table more than a few minutes when our suitors reappeared. This time they introduced themselves, the more forward and bigger one was Roy and his companion was John.

"Ready for that dance ladies?"

Cat stood taking his hand and as she turned toward the dance floor John picked up my hand. I was at the point of no return. Slowly I rose and followed his lead to the floor. He turned me to him and we started to move to the music. I was so glad that it was a fast dance and I wouldn't have to deal with being held close.

I was stiff and unsure of my footing in the tall heels as I moved to the rhythm of the song. Little by little I loosened up and began to enjoy the freedom of the dance. Soon it was over and we were about to return to the table when the DJ started the slow song that I feared. John didn't give me a chance, didn't ask, just took me in his arms and began a slow two step.

I could feel the pressure of his chest on mine, the grip of his arm around my back and the feel of his hand on shoulder. I was a turmoil of fears and emotions as I did my best impression of ginger Rogers, dancing backwards in high heels.

I caught Cat's eye as she danced past us. It was obvious that she was enjoying both her dance and my situation. Her arms were wrapped around her partner's waist as they moved together. I hesitated, then imitated, circling my arms around John.

When I did he moved closer to me, pressing the length of his upper body to me.

My cheek matched against his shoulder and just before the dong ended I was able to relax enough to rest it on him.

As the song end I found my voice and spoke up, "I have to sit down for a minute."

John led me back to the table and helped me into my seat. He seemed concerned as he asked, "Are you alright? You look out of breath."

If he had only known. I was almost hyperventilating.

Cat stayed on the floor for one more song before joining me. In the mean time John had another round of drinks sent to our table.

"So?" Cat asks all bounce and excitement as she joined me. "What do you think of all this?"

Just then another round of drinks arrived courtesy of Roy.

"I really like not having to pay for my own drinks," I replied, avoiding the real question she was asking.

We danced with the guys several move times over the following hour, switching partners once just for the novelty of it. I became more relaxed and confident with each set, and near the end was no longer feeling the panic that the first dance inspired.

After a long and slow number the boys again escorted us back to our table, but this time instead of moving off to their own place they sat with us. They took seats uninvited, feeling pretty sure of themselves. Cat winked at me.

"So girls, what do you have planned for the rest of the night?" Roy asked.

"Why Roy!" Cat said with mock surprise in her tone, "are you trying to pick us up?"

My heart stopped. I knew how this worked, I had been on the other side of it often enough before getting serious with Cat. More drinks, another club and even more drinks, a lot of groping in the car between places and then, if their plan worked out, back to one of their apartments for a roll in the hay. That definitely wasn't in my plans! Right then I honestly didn't know how Cat was going to handle it.

"Well Catherine, (she only let me call her Cat) you can't blame me can you? Besides I think you girls are having fun with us and might like to continue it."

Cat smiled at me and then at the boys. "Roy, I'm sorry if I misled you. I mean we really enjoyed the dancing and appreciate the drinks, but when we leave here tonight I am going to take Jessie home with me and we are going to fuck each others brains out."

I think my mouth dropped open, I'm sure that Roy's did, I was watching that. For the first time since he had come to our table his glib tongue escaped him. He was totally speechless. Cat just continued to smile as she raised her palm to touch the side of my face.

Roy finally stammered, "You aren't serious are you?"

"Oh yes, very serious." Cat replied calmly.

"Fucking dike!" he said jerking back his chair and getting to his feet.

"Um Hum, all night long," Cat said with her typical smart-ass smile as he rose.

John was just shaking his head and chuckling, "The two hottest girls in the place, wouldn't you know it!"

As he walked away I could see him still enjoying the irony of it with good humor as Roy fumed like a bull.

"My God Cat!" I exclaimed, "what did you just do?"

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, did you want to get laid tonight? I can go tell them I was just teasing."

"Shit! No! But you just told them that you're a lesbian!" I blurted out a little too loudly.

She just looked at me, then returned her hand to my face, cupping my cheek, "I am a lesbian," her eyes met mine with a look of love and need, "for you." She leaned forward and gave my lips a light kiss.

For the next 20 or 30 minutes we just sat, declining offers to dance from several men. We watched the people in the club while making comments about this guy's hair, or that gal's dress. We tried to imagine the conversations at the other tables and even started to make up silly dialog for them. We were laughing, touch and enjoying each other company as we never had before.

I slowed way down on my drinking. I had two reasons, I didn't want to get tipsy and make some silly mistake that would embarrass both of us, and I didn't want to repeat the bathroom experience. I didn't think Cat's little trick would work again, and even if it did I couldn't afford another $8000 hard-on tonight.

Two young Ladies came in wearing their best "I'm going to get fucked tonight" dresses and Roy was back in action. I wished him luck, well at least I wished John luck.

Finally Cat turned to me and said, "See that guy at the bar?"

"Oh, which one of the twenty some odd are you talking about?"

"Near the end, the older guy in the nice sports coat, a little gray at he temple?"

"Ok, I've got him."

"He's wearing nice slacks, good shoes, that coat is expensive and his hair cut is very well done, probably expensive too. I'm going to get him to dance with me."

"And, pray tell my dear, how are you going to accomplish that?" I asked in exaggerated doubt.

"Why with my girlish charm of course!" she said and then with much more grace than I was capable of played out the little move she had taught me earlier in the restaurant.

"Oh God Cat, You're not!"

"Oh yes I am! I'm warning you girlfriend, if you ever even hint of this to Jessup I will never forgive you."

I just sat, flabbergasted as she "adjusted" her skirt and wiggled around in her chair. I could see her braless nipples against her shirt, the same ones that had so entranced Roy earlier.

Still looking at me, as if riveted by our conversation she asked, "Can you see the tops of my stockings?"

I looked down at her legs.

"Yes." I said pouting, still looking at the lace tops of her hose and one visible garter strap.

"What are you doing Cat?" I asked again.

"Well my husband always says that if you want to catch fish you have to use the right bait. I think he was talking about clients at the time though."

I had surely said that, a lot of times, but never with this in mind.

"He's as good as hooked!" Cat continued, "I'll bet you that he is over here asking me to dance in less than five minutes. Or did you give up betting?"

"Bitch!" I jabbed.

It didn't take five minutes, it didn't even take one. Before she had finished her sentence the guys was headed to us.

"Good evening Ladies," he said in a deep and resonant voice. Turning to Cat he held out his hand and asked, "Would you care to dance Miss?"

Without a word Cat took his hand and glided off to the floor leaving me behind.

I declined another offer to dance and sat watching them, I was jealous. They danced apart, moving in a fast rhythm to the music but they did look good together, too good.

When she returned to the table she was babbling about how he was a doctor and single and oh so polite and such a gentleman. I was turning over inside wanting to yell, to scream at her, but with a great effort controlled myself.

The music changed to a slow sensual song and from behind me a voice asked, "Would you be interested in dancing with me."

I didn't even look up, just stood up looking right at Cat. She could read my eyes, I know she could, but the mirth in hers said she thought this was hilarious.