Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightened the grip of my lips on her cock and made it move even more. Her response was amazing as she started to buck under me and call out. "Suck that cock! Fuck yes! Oh God suck it for me, make me cum!"

I pulled off of her and she groaned, "Don't stop now damn it!"

I slowly pulled the two headed dick from her pussy then turned it in my hand and slipped it back into her. I lowered my head again and licked her shaft.

"This taste much better," I said as I lapped at he liquid of her sex that covered the half that had been in her.

"Oh God!" She cried as she saw what I had done. I took her cock in my hand around the lower shaft and placed my other hand under her ass and began to work in earnest. She bucked and writhed under me as I drove her to her climax.

When she came she held the back of my head and forced the slippery dick into my throat. I didn't gag it happened so fast, but I had the lips of her cunt pressed to my lips as she came.

She fell to the bed and trembled for a minute as I sat and watched in wonder. The cock still protruded from her and her leg muscles clenched at it in throbs.

"You are one great cock sucker!" she told me when she could speak again.

When she had caught her breath she pushed me onto my back and lifting my skirt pulled down my panties, hose and gaff. She forced my knees up and apart then positioned the toy at my rear entrance. Smiling at me she began to push as she lowered her mouth to me taking my rock hard cock in her warm mouth. As the two headed cock slipped into me I began to cum harder than I can ever remember.

My fake breasts and skirt obscured most of her from my view, but I didn't need to see to know exactly what she was doing, she was filling her mouth with my orgasm and in a few seconds would be offering it to me.

I continued to work as Jessie two days a week for the next few weeks and each time I grew more confident and successful. Flirting was becoming a game that I found I enjoyed tremendously. A couple of times Cat met me for lunch during the day and we would sit and laugh about the feeble attempts made to pick me up.

Our sex life was unbelievable. Whether as Jessup or Jessie I was more satisfied and horny than at any time in my life. Cat claimed the same, and if her enthusiasm was proof I knew she was telling the truth. We regularly sucked each other's cock and even found a way to enjoy 69'ing.

When Halloween rolled around and we were invited to a costume party I was all fired up to go as Jessie. Cat put a quick end to that idea. She warned me that it would give the game away once people saw me. She persuaded me to go as a girl, but as the most ridiculous drag queen I could manage. Not only was my costume a prize winner, but anyone who had met Jessie made it a point to remark that she was sure lucky not to look like me.

One evening when I came home from a day at work as Jessie I found Cat in the kitchen tossing a salad while dressed in only a very pretty bra, garter with stockings and heels. It had been a wonderful day of calling on clients, lunch with Cat and now this. I pulled her into my arms and our mouths joined as my hand cupped her naked and bare pussy. When we separated she said to me. "I have some clothes laid out for you, why don't you change before dinner."

When I made my way to our room I found an outfit matching hers laid out on our bed. Mine was in pale green with dark stockings and four inch white heels.

"Oh this is going to be good!" I said to myself as I stripped my work clothes off and took a quick shower.

My hard dick was standing from between the garter straps as I walked back to Cat and again took her in my arms.

"I have a surprise for you darling."

I grinned, "Oh, what is it, is it something sexy?"

"Oh yeah, its something sexy, but I have to warn you, you might not like it at first. Trust me though honey, you will grow to love it."

I did trust her, more than anyone else in the world.

She led me to the living room where she had a small gift bag sitting on the overstuffed chair. She kissed me, rubbing her bare flesh against my hard dick and cupping my ass with her hands.

"Turn around, kneel on the cushions and bend over the back of the sofa."

I did as she told me.

"Spread your legs darling," she cooed.

As I opened myself to her I heard the rustling of the paper sack as she took something from it. I felt her hand on my back and the touch of something hard at my rear.

"Say AH!", she said as she pushed and I felt myself penetrated as never before. Whatever she was using was parting me wide. It was slick, evidently she had it lubed already and it entered me in a smooth continuous motion. I arched my back and my mouth hung open wordlessly as my world centered in my filled ass. Then I felt it bottom and sort of pop in place.

Cat's hands caressed my butt and back as I remained in place absorbing the new sensation inside me. One of her hands wandered between my legs and stroked my amazingly hard cock as she whispered how pretty and sexy I looked.

"Ok, now get up carefully," she told me, "and try to take a few steps."

I again did as she told me and moved off the couch. When I stood the feeling of being filled magnified. I tried to walk.

Cat encouraged me with her sweet words as she reminded me that I still needed to walk heel to toe. With an effort I fought the urge to walk bowlegged and did my best to move as an elegant lady.

"Very good!" she cried as I moved around. I walked about ten steps away from her so she could watch my butt then turned back and walked to her. As I neared she lowered to her knees. I stopped with my hard dick inches from her lips. She swallowed me.

Just a few long strokes of her mouth had me on the edge and about to explode when she pulled away.

"Believe me, you don't want to cum yet! Get the other surprise out of the bag"

Reaching into the sack I pulled out a butt plug about six inches long. Holding it in my hand I looked at her questioningly.

"It's identical to the one you are wearing now," she said as she turned and took her place on the couch assuming the same position I held earlier.

I didn't say a word, I just moved to her and placed the tip of the thing on her rosebud.

"Are you sure?" I asked her as I began to apply pressure.

"Oh yes! I want Jessup to be able to fuck me the same way I fuck you darling"

She had never wanted anal sex before, now here she was asking me to prepare her for it.

I pushed the butt plug all the way in just as she had, in one slow motion until the wide bottom passed into her and she closed around it. She just lean there, breathing hard, her entire body flushed red. When she turned to examine the work I saw the tears in her eyes. I understood that they might have been partly from the pain, but more from the joy at the new level of love we were reaching.

Carefully she backed off the couch, moving gingerly as she worked her body around the large obstacle nestled inside her. As I had she took some tentative steps, then walked the length of the room.

"Not too bad is it lover?" she asked me as she returned. I didn't answer as she continued, :"every time you wear yours I will wear mine. Now let's go have dinner, I made us a nice roast today."

Sitting at the table with her trying to act as normal as possible while we each had a fat six inch plug in our butt was in a funny way exciting. With every move I felt myself penetrated, fucked. I think she did too from the expressions that crossed her face.

After we had cleared the table Cat went to the hall closet and took out a pair of slip dresses that she had hidden earlier.

"Dessert is at Baskin Robins" she smiled as she handed me a cute blue sheath.

We were about to go out together, both our asses plugged and my cock standing up straight. I shook it at her and she understood my question.

"Trust me lover," was all she said, and of course I did, with my life.

I drove, still learning how to maneuver the pedals while wearing heels. We had no more than cleared the driveway when Cat leaned over and pulling my dress high swallowed my hard cock.

The total effect of being out as Jessie, wearing the feminine clothing and sexy lingerie, having a plug in my ass that was being forced tight by the seat, and having her warm mouth on my flaming cock was too much. It only took a few quick strokes of her lips to have me erupting into her. She took all I offered and sat quietly holding me in her mouth.

At the first stop sign I came to she sat up and moved to kiss me. I leaned into her and accepted her offering.

"I still want ice cream, that doesn't count as a desert!" she told me when our lips parted.

I smiled back at her, "Ok, but which of the 31 flavors goes best with cum?"

This was the first time I had been out without anything to keep my male part from rising under my skirt. It felt nice to have my dick swing free under my skirt, limp now from Cat's fantastic talent. I knew it wouldn't take much to start things rising again and I had the idea that Cat might just be up to no good.

There was only one other couple in the ice cream parlor when we arrived. We wandered the display looking for our perfect flavor. Cat and I are always touching each other, holding hands, touching faces, or shoulders or arms and legs as we talked or walked. I didn't think much of it as she ran her hand over my back.

As I told the young sales clerk what I wanted Cat squeezed my ass, forcing the plug into me and making me moan in sudden sexual shock. Of course my cock immediately stiffened.

"Oh you bitch," I said to Cat as she smiled sweetly at me.

I felt my cock start to harden and knew that I would shortly be very embarrassed unless I did something about it. I headed to the rest room. As I walked down the counter trying to keep my bulging skirt out of view I spotted the little ice cream sample cups. Cat was laughing at me as I made my way.

A few minutes later I returned, my distended member now relaxed. I carried my purse in one hand as I made my way to the table Cat had for us. In the other was the sample cup. As I sat I reached over and poured the contents of the cup on the top of Cat's peanut butter and chocolate treat.

"A little cream topping for your ice cream," I said as I took my seat.

She didn't say a word, just took her spoon and scooped up the sinfully flavored treat and began to eat.

That night when we finally got home we lay together in bed in a 69 position and removed each others plug as we brought our partner to a shattering climax with the combination of mouth and toy.

Our new routine included a couple of nights a month dancing at our favorite club. Dancing had scared me when I first started, but once I let go I found that I really enjoyed it and looked forward to our outings.

Each time we went we danced with new men, never repeating. Some nights we would be pretty much monogamous, other nights play the field. We made it plain from the start that we were not out to be picked up, just having fun.

One night we were there about an hour when a really nice looking guy asked Cat to dance. Soon afterwards he was back and asked me. He was a wonderful dancer, light on his feet and uninhibited by the normal male self-consciousness. Slow or fast music he led beautifully and never forced moves on us. After several numbers Cat asked if he wanted to join us.

Mark made a comfortable partner, both on the dance floor and in conversation. We talked and danced for hours. Mark didn't let us buy any more drinks, and some how he managed to keep the other potential partners from approaching the table. He had his territory staked out and it was clear to all the testosterone loaded stalkers in the place that he was the Alfa.

I hadn't had as much fun since we started going out together, and Cat was as excited as I had seen her. She passed me several of "those looks" that told me she was ready to have me. Her face flushed several times in our conversation when I would say something that carried a double meaning.

I was on the floor with Mark and the music was slow and easy. We were rocking together, bodies touching as much as possible when he lowered his face to mine and brushed his lips over mine.

I had never been kissed by a man! The electric charge that passed over my lips terrified and tantalized me. I held my breath as a shiver ran through me. The music ended and talking his hand I hurried back to Cat.

She was looking away when I got to the table. Knowing my wife and her habits I quickly sent Mark to the bar for a fresh round.

Cat turned to me and a tear was running down her cheek.

Oh God I thought, she's jealous, she's hurt, she's mad at me and will never forgive me.

I took her in my arms and held her, "I am so sorry Cat!" I murmured to her. "I didn't mean for it to happen, I didn't ask him to kiss me."

Cat wiped her eyes with a napkin and smiled at me, "You silly goose! I am crying because I am happy for you!"

I couldn't help myself, I took her in my arms and covered her mouth with mine. This wasn't a sisterly peck on the cheek, or a glad to see you air kiss. This was an I'm going to fuck you all night kiss that had us both reeling in heat and passion.

Just then I heard Mark clear his throat behind me.

"You guys know you are driving me crazy, me and every other guy in here!"

Cat laughed with embarrassment as we parted. "Dance with me big boy!" she teased as she stood up.

I watched them as they moved across the floor arms around each other. Cat seemed to be talking as Mark nodded his head. They stayed together for two songs before returning to the table. In the mean time I turned down several invitations to dance.

I have to say that all the feelings running through me were exciting and confusing at the same time. I could still feel the touch of his lips on mine and the press of his hands on my back drawing me tight to him.

Mark asked me to dance when the next slow number started. We walked hand in hand to the floor and my heart was all a flutter as he turned me to him and wrapped his arms around me. I didn't resist, I let him pull me close, so close that I could feel his erection pressing into my belly. I lay my head on his shoulder and let him lead me in the dance.

"Kiss me again," he asked as we moved slowly across the floor.

"Oh God!" I thought and my face turned to his, my will completely gone.

His mouth covered mine, his tongue parted my lips and pressed into me, his hand took the back of my head and held me. My knees went weak and I sagged against him, almost swooning.

I let him take me as men have taken women since the beginning of time, he possessed me at that moment.

Cat was beaming as we walked back to the table a few minutes later. Mark held my arm and guided me into the chair as he smiled at her. After that Cat danced with several other men and I stayed with Mark for each song. We kissed again, several times, as he held me close and our tongues moved with the music. It was obvious that Cat was leaving me to Mark, and I didn't object.

As the next round of drinks arrived she told Mark that we would have to be leaving soon and that she would appreciate it if he would walk us to the car. He agreed after protesting our need to leave so soon.

As we approached the car Cat used the remote to pop the trunk release. She moved to the trunk and lifted our car blanket from it. She still hadn't opened the doors for me. She turned to Mark.

"We really want to thank you for being so sweet to us, dancing and buying all of our drinks and protecting us from all the horny guys in there."

"My pleasure," he replied smiling.

"Well, I think that your hard work deserves more than just words of thanks."

Cat's eyes were alight with pleasure and mischief.

"Now I'm a married lady so I'm pretty much limited to words," she went on as she tossed the blanket on the ground in front of him. "But Jessie is young and single and just as grateful as I am, aren't you dear?"

I was getting a pretty good idea of where this was going and wasn't sure how I wanted it to turn out.

"Cat you know that I appreciate all Mark has done. He's a real gentleman and probably doesn't expect anything more than a thank you for his trouble." I said as I placed a hand on his cheek affectionately.

"Oh Mark's a real gentleman for sure," Cat started, "but you're a real lady too and know that sometimes a simple thank you just isn't enough."

She turned to Mark a smiled as she said, "Mark as a token of our thanks Jessie is going to give you a blowjob."

I knew that was what she was up too! I just knew it! My problem now was I didn't know how I felt about it. That is until I saw the look on his face. His grin was probably exactly like the one I get when Cat tells me she is going to give me head. Ear to ear he was all smiles.

I lowered myself to the blanket that Cat had placed so thoughtfully for me. I slipped my hands up Mark's legs, over his thighs and up to his belt buckle. Slowly I opened his belt, then the button at the top of his fly. As my hand found his zipper my mind was reeling with the fears and anticipation of what I was about to do. I couldn't look at him as I slipped the zipper down then pulled his slacks over his hips and down. He wore boxers, plain white boxers and at that moment I thought they were incredibly sexy.

My hands trembled as I pulled the under shorts down and freed his hard cock. Still I couldn't look into his face, I just stared at his erection as my hands found their way to it, circling the shaft and feeling my first cock. I couldn't help thinking that it was just a little smaller than mine.

I licked my lips as I watched myself begin to stroke him slowly up and down. Then my head began its slow move toward him. I kissed the head of him.

Finally I looked up and saw the wonder in his eyes as he watched me. I opened my mouth and lowered over him. The practice I had with Cat's two-headed toy proved its worth as I easily took him into my mouth in a long motion. I started to move on him then. Up and down and twisting around as I made love to him with my mouth. I was trying to savor the taste of cock, to learn its texture and flavor as I gave my first blowjob.

I looked over to Cat and she was leaning back on the next car. My eyes went wide as I saw that she had her skirt up and her hand in her panties fingering herself as she watched us.

Mark followed my eyes and when he saw her he moaned and mumbled about this being the sexiest thing that had ever happened to him. He began to move with my efforts and I knew that soon he would be beyond the point of stopping even if he or I wanted to stop.

Cat smiled at me and told me, "Don't let him have all the fun sweetie, play with that pussy of yours."

I reached my hand down the waistband of my skirt and began to rub my hard dick through the gaff. I didn't realized how hot and near a climax I was until then. I increased my efforts on Mark's hard cock as I rubbed my own and watched Cat play.

Mark began to tremble, giving me signs that he was about to explode. His hands were tangled in my hair and he guided my head in motion on him. I moved my free hand to his ass and cupped him, holding him into me as I started to suck and lick him inside my closed mouth. I felt him shiver and knew it was coming.

He shot into my mouth with a warm rush of tangy and salty cum. As my mouth filled my own dick erupted and my body shook with my climax as he continued to pump his own into me. Cat was moaning and bending over as her orgasm hit her and we all came almost simultaneously.

I swallowed, then I licked and sucked a little more from him to swallow again. Mark pushed me back and pulled his clothing up. Cat shook from the power of her orgasm as she tried to move to the car and open the doors. I just stayed on my knees. My mind was overloaded. I had just given my first head and had done it in a parking lot.