Transformation to Her Slave

Story Info
Becoming completely owned by her.
2.1k words
3.8
71.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to evaluate and understand my desire or more accurately; my craving to see my wife pleasured by not just myself but whomever she so chooses to be with has eluded me for several years. When seeing her in the throws of an orgasm I melt no matter how she gets to the point. That said; knowing her and having been with her for almost 20 years I can clearly see the difference between the orgasms I am able to give her and the ones she receives from her lover. Drastic to say the least. I don't believe there could be anything sexier on Earth than the sight and sound of her total pleasure. The sound of her getting pounded by her lover is so drastically more explosive and causes such uncontrollable orgasms on her part compared to her having sex with me. Most of the times she won't tell me it's better with him but when she does it finishes me off almost instantly. The amazing opportunities I've had to be in earshot or visual or the few occasions I've been allowed to be on the bed besides them haunt me and continue to arouse me on a daily basis.

Despite the fact that she tries not to humiliate me when we are together, the fact is she clearly desires and puts a dramatic amount of energy to be able to have sex with her lover, far more energy than having sex with me. She attempts to put me at ease with the idea that she still enjoys sex with me but her orgasms tell a completely different story. It is amazing and wonderful watching her prepare for her visits with him. It is unbelievably sexy to see her take tremendous care and thought into what she will wear or more importantly what she won't wear. Watching and helping her lotion her body for him, helping her choose an outfit that will turn him on is an amazing turn on for me. The times she teases the hell out of my little dicklet before she gets dressed for her dates. When she talks about the erotic things she wants him to do to her or already did brings me to where I almost can't control myself yet I have no choice.

As her slave I have no real say or choice as to when, where. how or with whom she receives pleasure. Sometimes I am lucky and she will use me to get herself off but but I can tell she would rather his big cock be in her than my little dicklet. Her pussy is her bull's alone. Fortunately for me she is horny almost all the time despite her portrayal of herself as too tired or not in the mood thankfully I still get used by her pretty regularly.

I have to be the luckiest guy alive. There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of men who secretly wish or beg their wives to do for them what my mistress does for me. Because of her having her regular boi toy she enjoys afterward feeding me her creampie, then the tease, denial and humiliation from her and her bull, WOW. There is no shortage of precum continually flowing from my cock. Other women are getting paid as much as $5,000 a night by other men like myself to treat them like this, but lucky for me she doesn't care about money and I'm her only slave. Otherwise I would hardly get to be with her.

I love being her slave. She is so gracious and somewhat liberal with allowing me to cum. Just don't tell her I said so because she has me edged for days right now and I have a feeling she is going to be keeping it that way till Christmas. She has been having sex with me either each morning or night but she doesn't allow me to get off. Only she is allowed to orgasm then she stops having sex with me and makes me cuddle up behind her still reeling from being on the edge of release. Usually she allows me to get off after she's been with her lover but not the past few times. I was only allowed to pleasure her then cuddle. I was usually able to taste him in her and feel how stretched out he made her.

What I would really love to share is the past few days. Saturday evening or more accurately early Sunday morning I had been teased and denied orgasm for several days and was awoken by the sound of my wife pleasuring herself. When I looked at her I noticed she was on the phone having phone sex with her lover. It was so hot seeing her moan. I said hi to her but think that was a mistake. She told her bull I was awake and a few seconds later she said ok to him and she told me her bull just said I can't touch her pussy again until he is done with her the next night. I was on my back and she slid over against my side and put her right leg over me as she spread out and made sure her thigh was on top of my dicklet as she masturbated with him on the phone. As she writhes and climaxes again and again she reiterates his words on the phone. Words that make me realize the power his large cock has for her. She said over and over that her pussy belonged to him. It is his pussy and I'm only allowed her when he says so. Then as she was moaning to him she told him that she wanted him in her ass and she was going to give it to him. When she finally screamed to completion she rolled over and played with my dicklet for a few minutes then she allowed me to masturbate and I finished withing 30 seconds. She rolled over facing away from me to go to sleep then ordered me to cuddle with her until we fell asleep.

The following morning she went for a run and I had the pleasure of watching her get changed after her run and she climbed on the bed and cuddled with me. As she laid on top of me on top of the covers she humped me for a couple seconds as she whispered in my ear some of what she was going to do with her bull that night.

The day went by and she ran errands all day while I was left home to brew with a semi hard on all day. I am currently couch bound from a recent injury so spent the day thinking about what he was going to do with her that evening, wishing I could be a fly on the wall. She brought me dinner and as I ate she went in our room to get ready for her little surrey. I hurriedly finished my food and used my crutches to head in the bedroom to watch her get ready for him. I love seeing her naked but she was in a hurry. This is when she did something that I will have a difficult time forgetting. I was lying on the bed while she was dolling up in the bathroom she called me in and handed me a razor, bent over in front of me, spread her ass cheeks and had me inspect her asshole to be certain it was nicely shaven for him because she wanted to give it to him that evening. I almost came instantly. I've never been allowed to enter her that way. She really wants to try anal but not with me. I spent the rest of the night while she was with him, spending time with the kids watching movies.

She arrived at his house at around 8pm. She texted me a a few minutes later to let me know she was there. At 10 or so I went to bed totally aroused knowing she was going to take me when she got home but as it turned out she had other plans. She called me at 11 to let me know she was en-route.

When she arrived home she was hungry and we sat on the couch cuddled while she ate she was also exhausted but being such a gracious mistress after she ate reluctantly climbed in bed with me to allow me to reclaim her but this time it was completely different. She usually mounts my face right away and rides my face looking at my eyes as she tells me about how he pleasured her and how much cum he filled her with and the only thing I am able to taste and smell are the juices from their lovemaking. But not tonight. She stayed in her pajamas and laid next to me while rubbing my cock. She then rolled facing away from me and slid her sexy little ass up against me and moved it a little. It was all I could take. I slid her pj's down just far enough to get access and slid into her. It slid in with almost no resistance. Her legs were together and she was soaking wet but not entirely from her own juices. She was full of his seed. She then rolled toward me on her back pulling me out just as I was about to release.

Instantly she pushed my head down for me to taste all three of our juices. Her cum, his cum and my precum. I was about to blow from the constant edging. My tongue worked it's magic on her clit then down to her ass. I licked her ass just to see if it was stretched or dripping cum but she was coming close herself and ordered me to get on top of her. She likes having an orgasm while a cock is inside her much more than just oral so I moved up and entered her and began thrusting. I was begging and close to release and she responded by pushing me off her and ordered me to get on my back.

I barely made it on my back before she was on top of me. She slid down on me and I noticed she was soaking wet as her cum, the last of the cum her bull pumped into her and my precum was now super lubricating. It was like heaven for me and I was still getting close to cumming from what little friction there was. I didn't make it in time because she instantly went into a shuddering orgasm as she told me how much she loved his big black cock. Leaving me crazy for release. There would be none.

She climbed off me just as she came and told me that she didn't get a chance to do much experimenting with him but just had some good sex and he filled her before she left. They were both too tired to really get crazy. She then played with my dick for a few seconds rolled over and made me spoon with her sexy naked body. She said I wasn't allowed to cum and to go to sleep. I woke up this morning still hard and on the edge of orgasm but I texted her at work to ask if I was allowed to cum on my own today. She texted me back almost instantly with a "NOPE". She said before that I'm not allowed until after this Thursday's surgery but she believes she will be on her period by then so that puts off a possible release for me in her until almost Christmas. I don't believe I have the strength to sit here by myself all day and not rub one out but I am so trying to be a good boy.

I am sure her Christmas present to herself will be getting fucked to oblivion by him because I believe she invited him to be with us for a good part of Christmas weekend. I can be pretty certain she will be well taken care of for the holidays. But thinking that far out is getting ahead of myself. I have no idea how long I can hold out. I hope someone out there knows how to handle this. My dick is almost always hard or gets hard within a minute. I feel like a teenager but unlike my teens I am only with one woman, not allowed to jerk off and she completely owns me.

I have noticed that since she is denying me an orgasm but still uses me for her own pleasure all I can think of and all I want to do is pleasure her, to feel her beautiful body against mine, to hear the moans and screams of her blissful orgasm and to be used by her as often as possible any way she wants to use me for her orgasm.