Transformations Ch. 04

Story Info
Zoe starts losing her cherries.
11.6k words
4.62
73k
63
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers

"Mum, Mum, I'm doing it!" Joey yelled with excitement and no small measure of relief. He'd got in touch with his feminine side and his body took care of the rest. It was just like his cousin had said.

"Oh sweetheart." Mrs. Aames stood watching her son revert to the girl she had known only for a few brief hours on Saturday.

Joey just had to see and tore off all of his male clothes right in front of his mother. It can't have taken him more than five seconds, so eager was he to make sure. Yep, he was still shaved down there. Boobs, check. He turned to look in his mother's mirror. Blonde, yep. Alrightie!

He turned and practically jumped into his mothers arms. "I'm so sorry Mum. Please don't let me be like that with you ever again."

"Sweetie, don't beat yourself up anymore. You're forgiven. Fresh start?"

Joey looked into his mother's teary eyes and nodded his agreement, "Fresh start."

She hugged him again but he pulled away from her.

"I have to try something first Mum. While the feeling is still fresh."

Joey stood about three feet in front of his mother and closed his eyes tight. Then he thought about having a penis, being a man, being taller. He could feel the change kick in.

"Oh my God," his Mum squeaked. "Joey honey, you're really doing it."

He opened his eyes and instead of being at eye level with his mother, he was now much taller. Looking down, his boobs were gone. And then he realised. He was showing his dick to his mother. He placed his hand on it, "Sorry Mum!"

She just smiled. And then he began to change back. Back into the girl again.

"I can do it Mum. I can really do it now."

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart. And whatever you want to be, that's fine by me. I shouldn't have said what I said about wanting you to be a girl. It's not my choice to make, it's yours."

"I want to be a girl, Mum. I just..."

"What baby?"

He sighed.

"Mum, I just, how can I say this to you, I mean, you're my Mum, it's not something we should talk about, but, well, I did just see you."

"You mean?"

He nodded. "I just had so much difficulty doing it Mum. I want to be the girl, I really do, but do I have to change back into a boy every time I want a little satisfaction?"

"No, no you don't. In fact, your Gran says her orgasms as a woman are much more powerful than any she ever had as a man."

"Really?"

"Really sweetie. You just, maybe you were doing it wrong. Tell me, what did you do? You can show me if you like, if it's not too weird for you."

"Mum, I think weird has had its day, don't you? Weird is just another word now. I would love it if I could show you, so you could set me straight."

Mrs. Aames raised her eyebrows in anticipation. The ball was in her son's court now.

"Sit, if you like."

"Thanks Mum." Joey sat down on his mother's bed. Slowly leaning backwards, he allowed his thighs to part. He put one hand between his legs, finding his mound and dipped the end of his fingers into his slit, parting his lips slightly. Then, looking into his mother's eyes, he began to massage, jiggling his fingers aimlessly, speeding up his hand motions to try and stimulate himself. "Like this Mum."

She nodded. "Okay baby. You can stop now. The only thing you're going to get doing that is a sore wrist."

"So I'm doing it wrong?"

She nodded. "Come on, budge up. I'll show you." Mrs. Aames let her gown slip off her shoulders and sat down naked next to her female son. "Okay, um, try this. Sit facing me. Here you are, put one leg over mine and I'll put one over yours."

They manoeuvred into position so they sat facing with their pussies splayed open about a foot apart. His mother put her fingers over her clit hood to show him the right location. "Can you feel a little bump under your skin?"

Joey felt around.

"Here," his mother took her hand and put it on her son's mound, finding his clit instantly. "Where my finger is." She released her hand and Joey's eyes grew wide.

"Yeah, I feel it."

"Okay. That's your clitoris Joey."

"What is it?"

"Um. Well, you know when you have a penis, under your foreskin, you have a big purple head? Well, the clitoris is the female equivalent. In fact, if you place one finger gently inside and lift up the skin covering, your hood, you'll feel it better."

"Ooh!" he screamed.

"Is it sensitive?"

He nodded. "But I like it."

"Yeah, well, you can get by just fine stimulating it from outside. If you just do what you were doing before, but instead of so far down, you do it over that little bump, you'll find what you're looking for."

"Thanks Mum. I think I'll go to my room now."

"You do that sweetie. You do that."

"Thanks Mum."

"Anytime baby."

Joey leaned onto his mother, his boobs pressing against hers. He hugged her. "And again Mum, I'm so sorry."

"It's forgotten sweetie. Don't you think any more about it. Everything is fine between us."

"I love you Mum."

"I love you Joey. With all my heart."

Joey got up off the bed and swept his boy clothes up off his mother's bedroom floor and went into his own room. He had an image of his mother masturbating on his bed, but quickly put it out of his mind.

Sitting down on his bed, he picked up his smartphone and found his favourite porn site. He found the lesbian video he had first tried to masturbate to, as a woman. Utilising his new technique, he set about stimulating his clitoris. He didn't have to let the video end to realise it just wasn't working for him. So he gave up on the lesbians. Maybe as a girl, he did fancy men after all. He'd give that other video a go. The one with the guy's cock that he had jerked his own cock off to that afternoon. It was in his search history.

The video began to play and Joey just massaged his breasts while the woman was the focus of the video. When the guy's cock made an appearance, Joey set to work on his clit.

After a few minutes, he again stopped, frustrated that it just wasn't working. He got up and went back to his mother's room for some guidance, telling her about the videos.

"Baby, it's not as simple as that for a woman. It's not about wham bam. It's all about mood. You need to feel relaxed and just let it take you. It's more of a slow build up, slowly stripping out of some sexy clothes, thinking sexy thoughts. Just touching yourself, softly at first, taking your time, letting the feelings slowly build up inside you. And then, when you feel it, when you can't stop your thighs from rubbing together, when you have an itch you just want to take care of, that's when it's time to do what I taught you."

"Okay Mum, thanks."

"My pleasure sweetie. I'm here if you need me."

Joey went back to his room. He left his smartphone where it was and just lay back on his bed, naked. He let his hands just gently brush over his naked flesh, around his nipples, just casually swirling, the back of his fingers on his inner thighs, even over his stomach. And his neck, oh how he loved the touch of his fingers on his neck. His mother was right. It was an all over body experience, just gradually getting in the zone. But now he could feel what she meant. His thighs were rubbing together, almost without instruction. As he squirmed on the bed, his shaven pussy lips rubbed up and down against each other. He let his hand slip between his legs and his fingers were greeted by moistness.

He felt it on his fingers and brought them up to his face to take a look. Then he found his way back down again. One finger slipped up and down in his groove, but his hand seemingly wanted to push down on that area his mother had directed him to. So that's what he did, he used his fingers to apply pressure to the fleshy skin above that little lump inside. And it didn't seem quite so little anymore. Had it grown?

"Mmm," he groaned in pleasure. This was nice, so he just kept doing what he was doing, letting instinct guide him. Pushing down against it with his middle finger, his backside lifting up off the bed to greet it. There was definitely something special there. Then applying even more pressure from his index finger as well, rubbing in circles now, rubbing faster, harder, deeper.

The images in his mind came and went, slipping through him. His little outfits, that sheer black number with the gold collar he'd seen on the mannequin. He thought of how he might look in it. And in those boots and that leather mini skirt. Then he remembered that man in Marks and Spencer that he had fallen against. Even the image of his Gran's penis popped briefly into his mind. The changing room at the leisure centre where he had beaten off to Miss Weatherly.

"Ahh!" The little noise he made surprised him. But he kept at what he was doing. It felt so good. And he wasn't so much moist any more as full on wet. His fingers were so slippery and his parts were making little popping and sucking noises. Squelching.

His breathing had become more intense and his chest was moving up and down in sharper, more deliberate motions. And he was touching all over his body with his other hand. This was so good, it felt so nice. No orgasm yet, but the build up was so much more pleasurable.

As a boy, masturbation was nice. There was a slow build up, but the feelings were not particularly intense. It just sort of crept up, then suddenly there was a spike, a surge, a constriction, a tightness, a feeling of imminence, then a spurt, or three, with each spurt an intense feeling and then a lot of sensitivity which meant he could no longer keep up the stimulation. But really, he did it all just for those last ten seconds or so. It was all about the climax.

But this, it was so much nicer. He hadn't climaxed but already he felt like he could keep this up for hours. Just float in the warm comfortable glow that was enveloping his every organ.

And then he felt it. A twinge. An involuntary muscle contraction somewhere inside. And then another one. And an intense warmth came over his whole body, emanating from somewhere just under his hand, but it went in every direction, throughout his stomach, up into his ribs, his breasts coming alive, even into his nipples that had hardened and he could feel against the cold air, contrasting with his hot, sticky, sweaty body. And the pleasure ran downwards too, into his thighs, right down to his toes which were curling as his feet turned inwards and pressed into his mattress.

As his thighs and pussy lips rubbed together, the cheeks of his backside pushed down into his bed, his hand still finding ever yet more vigour with which to generate pleasure.

He was screaming out now and he knew it. He could hear it and fully expected his mother to be able to as well. And still there was no climax, just a plateau. An intense heavenly plateau, far greater than even the greatest of all male orgasms. He showed no signs of discontinuing. His body was pulsating on the bed, every last inch of it, moaning, heaving, breathing raggedly, gasping for air, gulping down anything he could get. And still his hand rubbed. And the more he cried out his pleasure, the more he craved.

His feet wrapped around each other, entwining his legs together, his bum had taken on a motion like the sea as wave after wave after wave of incredible intensity surged throughout, engulfing him, washing over him, drowning him in the most exquisite sensory event of his life.

And still he could take more, but now, now finally at least, he sensed there might be a limit to how much he could take, how far he could ride this one out. It wasn't an oversensitivity that was going to curtail this orgasm of orgasms, he thought it might actually be his little heart that would call time on this whole wonderful experience. He didn't want it to give out on him, not now that he had learned how to do this.

And the images in his head were long gone. His mind had been thoroughly blown in every sense of the word. He was on another plane.

And then, even though he thought every part of him was still working to continue this intensely pleasurable experience, he found that his muscles had ground themselves so tight, all throughout his body, that they were no longer in motion. They were rigid with intensity, desperately clinging onto that magical, magnificent feeling. He stopped rubbing. And as he finally let all his muscles just relax, an incredible surge shot through him, as if a barrier lifted and all that had been held back could now be released, free at last, his whole body convulsing at once, electrifying every nerve ending that he hadn't already exploded, as he let out one final, cataclysmic wail, his whole body just going limp, as though his brain had relinquished all responsibility for it. And he lay back, sated like never before, unable to move a single exhausted muscle. He couldn't even close his mouth, he just lay there having lost full bodily control.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on his door that barely even registered. Another one. But he couldn't move his body and he couldn't speak.

The door opened and his mother poked her head in. Seeing her son, naked and spread wide, every inch glistening with sweat as he lay on his bed, his arms and legs out to his sides, his head just managed to flop over to the side to face his mother. As she approached, feeling gradually began to return to his face and he felt his cheeks flush as a broad smile appeared.

Mrs. Aames sat down on the bed next to her son and stroked his face. "Well, what was that like? Was it nice?"

He still couldn't make words. He just swallowed, trying to hydrate his tongue and mouth.

Seeing that he was okay, his mother got up to leave him rest. She leant forward and kissed his forehead, but his hand was able to reach out for his mother's arm and let it slip down her wrist until he had hold of her hand in his. With all his mustered strength, he pulled her to him and wrapped both arms around her neck to hug her. Lifting her head to smile and look into his eyes, Joey kissed his mother on the lips.

Releasing her, he managed to whisper, "I love you Mum."

His mother returned to her bedroom with a delighted smile on her face. She was happy again, maybe happier than ever before. She could see, that this had been the turning point in both their lives. From here on out, she wouldn't have to spend her time fighting her son over every little thing, because from here on out, she no longer had a son. She had a daughter.

Joey made her way to the bathroom. She didn't know how long she'd been asleep, but her sheets were matted with sweat. She stepped into the bath and pulled the curtain across, switching on the shower.Oh, so good, so very very good. She'd never felt this good in her life before. She felt like a new person.

Stepping out, she dried herself thoroughly, switched out the light and walked across the landing to her mother's room.

"Mum? Are you awake?"

"Mm-hm darling."

"Mum, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Joey, you haven't asked that since you were a little boy."

"Please."

"Of course my love, of course."

Joey climbed into bed alongside her mother and cuddled up tight to her.

"Feeling better sweetie?"

She inhaled deeply and let it out through her nose. "Feeling the best, Mum."

Soon after, she fell asleep in her mother's arms.

Daylight woke them both. Joey was on her back, her mother was on her front, they lay side by side, both naked. "Morning Mum."

Joey gasped. Her voice. It was her boy voice. She sat up and saw the tent under the duvet. She had an erection. Her mother, hearing Joey's voice, turned over in the bed.

"I'm sorry Mum. I don't know how that happened."

She caught sight of the outline of Joey's boner and looked up at her with an expression of both puzzlement and curiosity.

Joey got out of bed, her penis springing to life, out straight in front of her. She walked around the bed, past her mother whose gaze was firmly affixed to her daughter's erect penis. Joey just shrugged her shoulders and hurried to the bathroom. Through force of habit, she lifted the toilet seat, took hold of her penis and aimed it at the toilet bowl in front of her. Standing, she let out her stream and flushed the chain, washing her hands and then, taking a look at her softening penis, decided to peel back her foreskin so she could clean underneath it with the warm water. It was a little bit slimy, not icky slimy, just kind of precum slippery. But she cleared it of all that and replaced the skin back over her head.

She looked in the mirror at her boy face, then whispered to the reflection, "Bye sweetie." And watched as she transformed herself back into a girl. Running a quick check on her parts, hair, face, boobs, pussy, bum,mmm, so soft, she hurried back across the landing into her mother's room, who was still propping herself up on her elbows in the bed.

Joey jumped back into the warm bed alongside her mother and cuddled up against her, resting her cheek on her mother's bare breast.

"What was all that about?"

"Don't know Mum, maybe he got lonely!"

Her mother laughed.

"Oh Joey, you're a funny girl."

"Thanks Mum. I am a girl, aren't I?"

"You sure are sweetie."

"Mum?"

"Yes baby?"

"What do you think of the name Zoe?"

"I like it."

"Good."

"Why do you ask? Isn't that what you called yourself the other day when we saw Alice Weatherly?"

"Yeah. It's just that. Well, Mikey..."

"You've seen Mikey?"

"Yeah Mum. He was the one who talked some sense into me. Well, I guess, she talked some sense into me. It was Michelle. He calls himself, she calls himself, um, God this is weird,she callsherself Michelle when she's a woman."

"I know. Mikey helped you?"

"She did Mum. She was great. I really want to thank her."

"Oh sweetie, that's so nice."

"But yeah. I was kind of thinking, you know, clean break and all, fresh start, I think, I think I'd like to have a distinction betweenold Joey andnew Zoe."

"I think that's a very good idea, babe. And I love the name Zoe. And I'm going to adore having a daughter called Zoe, who I can go out with and do things with."

"I love you Mum. I love you so much."

"Oh Zoe, I love you girl. Mummy loves you so very much too."

They embraced and gave each other a brief peck on the lips.

"So what happened last night? How come you got home so early?"

"Joey got fired Mum. But that's alright, because today, Zoe is going to go look for a new job."

"Babe, there's no rush. Why don't you take a little while to get used to things? You can start looking for work in a few weeks. I'll take care of you 'til then. Why don't you go into town and do a bit of window shopping and I'll meet up with you on my lunch break and we'll spend some money. You need shoes, don't forget."

Zoe bit her lip. "Actually Mum. I've already seen a pair I like. Well, technically, I suppose they're boots."

"Where?"

"John Lewis."

"Show me. I get off at one. And I have 45 minutes for lunch. I can be in John Lewis soon after five past. It's only around the corner anyway."

"Great Mum. I'll be waiting."

Zoe was already there, standing just inside the entrance to the women's department when she caught sight of her mother.

"Oh Zoe darling, are these the boots?"

"Yeah Mum."

"Wow, they're quite something. Have you tried them on?"

Zoe nodded. "They come in half sizes. I'm a three and a half."

"Three and a half, that is a shame."

"Why Mum?"

"Because it means I won't be able to borrow them. My size sixes won't go anywhere near a three and a half."

"Sorry Mum."

"Don't be Zoe darling, I'm just joking."

Mrs. Aames looked at the mannequin wearing the boots. "Wow, that's an adorable little ensemble, don't you think?"

Zoe bit her lower lip as she smiled.

"Do you like it?"

Still biting her lip, Zoe nodded.

"Well what are you waiting for, go try it on darling."

zoejoey
zoejoey
245 Followers