Transformed

Story Info
Good friends, summer and many discoveries.
24.1k words
4.43
46.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Philip Johnson

Chapter One

The four of us had been friends for several years and had taken a few vacations together. We didn't drink a lot, but would do crazy things sometimes anyway. We were old enough to know better and young enough to not give a damn.

It was late July, and this time we were at a little cottage for a week on a private little lake in northern Michigan. The guys liked to fish, but they weren't obsessed with it and Molly and I liked to sun on the dock and talk while the guys fished so that was perfect. The water was cold, but we would go swimming once in a while and the guys loved it because the cold water made Molly's and my nipples stick out like knobs on an old radio. The guys had skinny-dipped a couple of times and Mollie and I had seen them, but not up close. In the evening we would often go to town for dinner, then play cards or just read and crash early. The mosquitoes in the evening made outdoor activities a challenge unless we used repellent, but sometimes we would put on repellent and go for a boat ride in the moonlight. It was romantic and utterly peaceful.

One possible down side of the cottage was the thin walls. If either couple got a little excited, the other couple knew about it. Our breakfast conversations invariably made reference to the previous nights events and Rick and Bobby, or Bo as he liked to be called, would do their best to get Mollie and I embarrassed. As time went on we became pretty immune to their attempts, but it didn't stop them. It was my secret that the idea of Bo and Mollie listening to us make love was a turn on for me. Mollie and I talked about a lot and were very close, but for whatever reason, I had kept that to myself.

We were playing cards one night and when we decided to play one more hand then quit for the night I said, "Let's put some high stakes on this last hand." All three of them looked at me waiting for the rest of the idea.

My Rick knew I had an idea so he said, "Okay, what are the stakes going to be?"

"Tomorrow the loser will be driven down the road a minimum of one mile. The loser has to strip and walk back naked."

"You mean down the road?"

"No silly, down the trail. The person driving the loser has to come back with the loser's clothes and they will be left in the woods at this end. The loser will be safe from the three winners eyes, but they have to hope nobody else is on the trail."

Bo smiled and said, "Those are some pretty high stakes Vickie."

"That's the whole idea."

Mollie said, "So if I lose, I would be dropped off naked a mile or so from the cabin and it's up to me to get back here naked without being seen."

"Yep." I was feeling pretty proud of my idea. Mollie and I were winning most of the hands so I just wondered which of the guys it would be. It was very quiet for a minute, then the three of them agreed. It was very quiet all through the last hand and everybody was keyed up. Every couple of minutes one or another of us would say, "Well damn," or "I'm in trouble here guys." I kept trying to picture either Bo or Rick hiking naked back to the cabin and that wasn't helping my concentration.

When I discarded a six, Bo picked it up and went out. Damn. We totaled our cards and poor Mollie lost. "Oh shit Vickie, I lost. I was sure it would be one of the guys.

Rick said, "Damn Mollie, I can just see you strolling through the woods bare assed wondering who might see you."

"Stop that Rick, I'm scared already."

Bo said, "Be sure to put on mosquito lotion" then laughed. She was getting no sympathy from anybody. I was sitting there smiling. I was betting after tomorrow Mollie would be demanding a rematch. We only had three days left, so if there was a rematch, it had to be on Friday if there was to be another naked hike.

As a foursome, we were completely comfortable with each other, but not to the point of strip poker or anything like that. The nude hike was about as close as it would likely get. Except for an honest mistake during our morning showers when Bo saw me topless, we had been pretty conservative. Mollie teased Bo relentlessly about accidentally seeing my breasts earlier.

His comment finally was, "Okay, so I did get to see Vickie's tits and they are beauties." Mollie didn't tease him anymore and I was more than pleased with his comment. There was the frequent intentional tease and lewd comments, and all four of us enjoyed flirting with each other.

At breakfast the next morning, I asked Mollie, "How did you sleep?"

"It was a restless night."

I had to laugh and said, "Yeah, I could tell there was a lot of restlessness." Rick choked on his coffee and Bo just smiled.

Rick asked, "So when do you want to take this walk, sweetie?"

"Just as soon as it's warm enough, I'll go. By the way, I demand a rematch tonight. I'm not going home knowing I was the only one to do this."

I said, "You're on, Mollie." One of the guys just had to take the walk to erase their smug smiles. After breakfast, we sat in the rockers on the porch and had coffee while we waited for the sun to warm the day a little more. Mollie was antsy to say the least.

Mollie finally announced, "Okay Bo, let's get this thing going. Take me down the road." Bo and Mollie left with a wave and a few wise remarks from Rick. It was quiet between Rick and me for a couple of minutes, but I was dying to know.

"What you thinking about, Rick?"

"I keep envisioning Mollie making her way down the trail, naked, and nervous. That was quite an idea you had last night."

"It was supposed to be you or Bo that lost you know."

"Aren't you glad it wasn't you?"

"It damn near was. My hand was a disaster."

It was a little while before Bo pulled in the drive. He came carrying her clothes and said, "let's go find a place where she will find these. By the way, it's almost a mile and a half to where the trail comes close to the road." The trail came within a hundred yards of the back of the cabin and we found a stump to lay her clothes on. We figured it would be more than an hour of naked hiking for her. That was more than I had thought it would be to say the least and I was feeling a little sorry for Mollie. After all, it was my dumb idea.

After a while Bo said, "I'm going to go wait for her."

"You need any help?"

"Thanks Rick buddy, but we'll be okay."

"I was just trying to help a friend." It was quite a while before they came back to the porch.

"How'd it go, girl friend?"

"Vickie, I was so scared at first, I had to pee before I'd gone ten minutes. I'm going up and get showered and put on my bikini. I need some rest time in the sun. Wanna join me?"

"Sure. I'll get my suit on."

Rick said, "Since they're going to sun, we might as well fish one more time before we go home." It took quite a while, but Mollie finally came out. We walked down to the pier and lay on our towels.

"So you were really scared, huh?"

"I was petrified at first, but I got used to it. Can I tell you a secret, Vickie?"

"Of course."

"Vickie, I couldn't believe it. I got so turned on, I could hardly stand it. I kept thinking I was being followed or that somebody was watching me hike naked. It was just nerves, I guess."

"You really got turned on hiking naked?"

"God yes, Vickie, we've never talked about this much, but when I took my shower a while ago, I had to do myself. I'm still amazed by it all."

"I never would have guessed it could have that effect. I always thought hiking naked was something the guys would get excited over."

"I know Bo did. When I saw him he had...well, you know what I mean. Just before I saw Bo, I heard three or four snaps like maybe somebody stepping on twigs, but when I saw Bo, he was in a different area. It scared me and excited me more at the same time."

"I'll have to try it some time I guess. We'll keep all of this our secret. The guys would drive us nuts if they had any idea."

"You aren't kidding about that, Vickie."

"Would you do it again given the choice?"

"Probably, but like I said, I was so scared. It isn't something I'd want to do all the time."

"If we have a rematch tonight, you could lose again you know."

"Oh shit. I didn't think of that." We were pretty quiet for a while, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

Chapter Two

"Vickie."

"Yeah."

"Do you think Bo saw your breasts by accident or did he stage that?"

"I'm sure it was an accident, Mollie. He couldn't have seen much because it happened so fast. Besides, it's not that big of a deal."

"It was to Bo. He kept telling me he was so embarrassed and so forth, but I could tell he really liked it."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yeah I do. He can be such a voyeur sometimes."

"Bo is a sweetie, Mollie."

"Yeah, he is. I'm not upset that he saw you. I was just wondering."

"If you'd like to flash Rick to even it up, I don't mind. I think it would be funny to see him get flustered."

Mollie looked at me with a smile and said, "I'll keep that in mind."

Mollie hesitated a moment then said, "You know Vickie, after all the time we have known each other that was the most personal we have ever talked. It felt good to have somebody to confide in. I was embarrassed to just blurt it out like that, but I just had to tell somebody before I exploded and I knew I didn't dare tell Bo."

"I'm glad we could be that open with each other." That proved to be the first of many of that kind of girl talks we would have.

While we were fixing dinner, the local weather came on the TV. It was going to go down hill fast with a cold front coming in and lots of rain. On the one hand, it solved Mollie's predicament about the rematch, but on the other hand it meant our vacation for all intents and purposes was over. Bo said, "Damn, I guess we might as well pack tonight and head home tomorrow. It won't be fun being confined to the cabin." We all agreed and while Mollie and I finished dinner, the guys started packing what they could.

After dinner we played cards one more time. Rick said, "I was hoping for a rematch so Mollie could take a walk again. I guess it'll have to wait for another time now."

"I wouldn't lose again you know. It could be you or Bo very easily."

I said, "Okay, we know we can't do it, but let's play the hand like we could and see who loses this time. We'll just see how close somebody came to taking the walk."

We played the hand like everything in the world was at stake. My God, I had another awful hand again. This didn't look good at all. I rallied toward the end but I was still in trouble. Damn, I wanted one of the guys to lose. When it was all over Rick lost. "Rick honey, you came that close to taking a very long walk in the nude."

"It would have been difficult walking all that way on three legs." I slapped him on the shoulder and told him to behave.

Bo said, "In your dreams buddy" and Mollie laughed a nervous laugh. Rick never talked like that, so I didn't know where that came from. We closed the game and packed everything that was left except what we were wearing in the morning. Mollie and I put on our robes and put our clothes in the bag, so even those were packed. We sat in front of the fireplace and talked over the last of the wine until we were all tired enough to go to bed. When we got back to town, we went to Bo and Mollie's and helped them haul their bags in the house then with a quick stop at the store for essentials we went home and unloaded.

Once Bo and Mollie were settled Bo said, "Mollie honey. Tell me the truth. You loved taking the walk didn't you?"

"Bo, why do you say that?"

"Because you were lit up like a Christmas tree honey, you were totally turned on."

"My God, was it that obvious?"

"To me it was at least."

"How will I face Vickie and Rick?"

"Just like always. Even if they noticed, it's no big deal. We all get turned on by one thing or another. I get turned on thinking about you taking the walk."

"Bo, don't ever tease me about it in front of them okay?"

"I won't, but I want to hear all about it later."

When we got home the first thing we noticed was the house felt so big after spending all those days in the little cabin. We didn't have a fireplace so we settled for decaf in the living room. "Rick, you were so lucky. You almost had to take the walk you know."

"That was a close one."

"Were you disappointed that you couldn't do it?" Rick smiled a minute then said,

"You know me too well, honey. Did you notice how much Mollie enjoyed her walk?" That started me. How did he know she enjoyed it?

"What do you mean, Rick?"

"I mean, didn't you see the blush she had going? I'll bet it went to her toes."

"She was probably embarrassed."

"Maybe, but I don't think so. I probably shouldn't tease her about it, but I'm sure she had a very good time with it."

"Please don't tease her. You're right. She was positively humming." Damn, Rick could be so observant sometimes. I knew I had to warn Mollie before we got together just in case.

One evening after we were back in our routine, I called Mollie and told her about Rick's observation.

"Oh my God Vickie, I'll be so embarrassed when I see him."

"Don't worry about it, Mollie. Just to make things even, I have a secret for you. He was hoping he could take the walk next."

"You're kidding."

"Nope."

"That's wild, thanks for telling me. That will make it easier when I see him. We'll be sharing a secret that he doesn't know we're sharing."

We got together with Bo and Mollie every couple of weeks and everybody behaved himself or herself for the most part. The tease and flirt was a little more blatant, but still pretty harmless. I saw Mollie accidentally rub her breasts against Rick's arm a couple of times, much to Rick's pleasure, and I wondered if that wasn't a set up for Mollie's future titty flash. I had no doubt it would happen at some point.

We were well into winter and everybody was tired of being confined indoors and getting restless. All four of us hated winter, so the idea of being out in the snow brought out groans of protest. The bad weather had made it easier for us to complete the basement remodeling and we put in a pool table. Mollie and I almost became pool widows for a while.

One evening, the four of us were playing cards and Mollie and I were in the kitchen fixing snacks. I was facing away from the dining room where we were playing cards and Mollie was standing facing me but to one side slightly. Rick was in the dining room and said, "I'll see what's taking the girls so long." As he entered the kitchen Mollie pulled up her top and bra pretending to show me something. What I saw were very erect nipples and Rick frozen in his tracks and staring. I could have counted to ten before he finally said, "Oh, excuse me. I'll come back." He sure got his eyes full. After Rick retreated Mollie put herself back together and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks Vickie. That was fun to say the least." I think Mollie got more out of it than Rick did and that's saying something.

Bo said, "Now what did you get yourself into, Rick?"

"I just walked in on Mollie with her top pulled up to her chin talking to Vickie."

"Oh. She has some nice ones, that's for sure." My God, if Bo didn't care, what would stop Mollie from flashing even more? She obviously loved it. We had at least two exhibitionists in the group and at least two voyeurs. I wasn't sure where I stood yet. I certainly wasn't against any of it. I always enjoyed having Rick and Bo look at me when I was wearing my bikini, and there must have been at least a little exhibitionist in me or I wouldn't buy such tiny bikinis.

After Bo and Mollie went home I asked Rick what he thought about his treat in the kitchen. "I was shocked to say the least."

"You were more than shocked, honey. I could have made dinner in the time it took you to back out."

"I wasn't that long." I had to smile.

"Honey, you have her breasts memorized."

"Well, maybe I was just a little slow. But she does have some nice ones, doesn't she?"

"Yes honey, she does, and I'm glad you admit you really checked her out."

"Okay, I'm guilty. It was an instinctive reflex."

The next weekend, Mollie called and wanted me to go shopping with her and have a girl's afternoon away from the guys. I certainly didn't mind shopping, and Mollie and I were past due for a good gabfest. We spent about the same amount of time at the coffee shop talking as we did shopping actually. I hadn't made reference to her flash job on Rick so after a while she couldn't stand it. Mollie wanted to know if Rick said anything about her flashing him. "At first he denied he got a good look, but then he admitted he got a very good look and really liked what he saw."

"That was fun flashing him and thank you for letting me."

"Anytime Mollie." Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

We were working our way down the mall with a couple of bags of goodies just window shopping when we came to Victoria's Secret. Mollie looked at me and said, "Why not just look?"

I had no intention of buying, but Mollie was looking hard. Looking back I wondered if she knew what she wanted, but was embarrassed to let me know. When she got to the really sexy and miniscule panties, she started selecting several pair followed by some very pretty and very tiny bras. I asked her, "What about a negligee?"

"I don't bother, because they don't stay on long enough to make it worth while." Then she blushed. Mollie was complicated. She told me she masturbated, but blushed over negligees. I don't know how it happened, but a couple pair of panties and a bra had found their way into my bag when we left. We finally got tired of shopping and headed for my house for coffee.

Chapter Three

Rick was downstairs working on the poolroom and Bo was home doing yard chores, so the two of us were free to talk. Instead of the usual coffee, we treated ourselves to a coconut rum and pineapple juice: Very tasty and very dangerous.

We had that drink and made a second one vowing to sip a little more slowly. It didn't work, so we made a third one which finished the pineapple juice, so we were saved from ourselves more or less. Mollie looked at me and said, "Bo's thirty ninth birthday is coming up, and I want to do something special for him but I can't come up with anything. Do you have any ideas?"

"Something like a special evening with you giving him a lot of loving, if you know what I mean. What does he like to do that he doesn't get a chance to do?" Mollie started blushing again.

"Well...he likes dirty movies, but he never gets to see any. He likes to...oh God, I don't think I'm drunk enough to say it."

"Mollie, I'm just tipsy enough to imagine all kinds of things so you might as well say it."

"He wants to take me out to dinner with me not wearing any underwear and dressed slutty. You know, that kind of stuff."

"Can you do that for him?"

"I don't know. I want to. It gets me excited too."

"It's a couple of months until his birthday isn't it?"

"Almost, yeah."

"You enjoy showing yourself don't you?"

"Well...yes, but it doesn't sound sexy when you say it."

"For example, you liked showing yourself to Rick that evening right?"

"Yes, that was fun."

"At the restaurant you'd be showing less probably. Maybe your panties, or one of your new sexy bras and a lot of leg."

"You make it sound so simple."