Transformer Saga Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C.King
C.King
43 Followers

"I have a few other chores to do, so I must leave you her to rest. When you have finished with it, head to my room so that we can have more. I have another slave to take." Peter said as he dressed himself and got ready to go.

"Yes, Sugah. See you later, lover." Rogue mumbled as she slept.

Peter walked out and headed to the room of the White Queen...

In the White Queen's room...

Emma looked to her student on the x-shaped rack. Her arms and legs had been tied to the points of the x. Her clothes had been torn to pieces so that more of her dark skin could be seen from beneath her costume. Emma was moving her riding crop in and out of the woman's pussy as she also fingered her nipples. "So the mighty have fallen..." Emma said as she looked at the one time goddess, Storm.

Emma was glad that had taken the time to place the control collar on Storm's neck so that she couldn't use her powers. It made for breaking her much easier. Storm was at the limits of pleasure and pain. Emma had used her new psychic powers that Peter had given her to inflict it on Storm in such a sort time. Right now, Emma had heighten Storm's sense of pleasure to the highest it would go. Each light touch would give mind blowing pleasure. And Emma was teasing and almost fucking her while she waited.

Then he came into the room. His clothes messy, a smile on his face. He walked in on the two of them and their sex play. "Is she ready for me?" he asked.

"As ready as she ever will be. She out of her mind, but still her will is holding. But I know you can fix it." Emma said, with a sly smile and she kissed Storm on the lips. It made Peter hotter and Emma knew it. She liked her master getting hot. She finished the kiss and turned to her master. She gave him a passionate kiss, the lips that had been on Storm crossing his. Emma broke the kiss and handed her master the riding crop, it dripping with Storm's cum.

The Master picked up the crop and started to lick at it's cum covered end, tasting Storm's juices. "Mhmmmmmm!" he said, "Tasty. Can't wait to try the real thing.So Ororo, or should I call you Storm? Storm might be a name that will suit you better once I have changed you. Changed you into one of my slaves." He looked her in the eye.

"You...will...never...break...me." Storm said, he voice running out of breath as she spoke. A weak, but defiant look in her eyes. A look that told of her will, near breaking but not yet broke.

"I don't think so. I have already transformed most of your fellow X- women into my slaves, like Emma here." Emma flashed a saucy look to Storm and then turned to look at her master to smile at her work with Storm. "And they had not undergone the training session that you have taken. You are in a weaken state. Ready for molding. With me, The Transformer, as the sculptor."

He moved to Storm, stripping himself as he came closer. Slowly and deliberately, knowing what he was going to do to her. "You will be my first conquest of another race. My first interracial love making. I know that you will welcome that once the change has taken placed over you, but I was hoping that you might be willing to accept that fact with a source of joy." He smiled as he stood before her.

"Go...to...HELL!" Storm said, trying to figure out away to free herself from the bondage that she had been caught in. She hadn't yet found out a way out of this mess, but was sure as hell not going to let this insane teenager use some kind of mind control over her.

Storm had seen what transformation had gone under. Gone was the image of a pseudo-dominatrix. She was a full dominatrix in full uniform. And her powers seemed to have focused on increasing this ability. Like her new control over pleasure and pain. But she seemed to be a willing servant of the Transformer. Was it freely given or was it part of the transformation that this teen claimed to have performed on her?

"Well, there goes one hope. But I know that you will see things differently after I'm done with you. All I need is a touch, then you will be free...in a way. I'm Peter Faulk, but you can call me your god and master." Peter said as he placed a bare hand on Storm's cheek. She tried to throw it off at first, but Peter held on till it subsided. The look in Storm's eyes also started to change. From defiant anger it slowly changed into acceptance and then into complete awe and love for the man that held her cheek.

Peter was finding that this transformation was happening easier and quicker than the other ones. Her weakened mental state must make changing her mind much more effective. "Let her go, Emma." He told his slave as he felt the transformation ending. Already, the physical changes were just finishing up.

Emma unleashed the silken ropes that held the ebony skin mutant. Storm gently landed on the ground before Peter. She bowed before him. "My God, how may this simple goddess serve her master?"

Peter spoke, "Disrobe and follow me into the bed. Emma you may watch." A twin chant of "Yes, Master" made Peter get even more horny for the pussy that he was about to have.

Peter smiled as Storm stripped, and crawled onto the bed. She laid down on her back, holding her upper body up with her arms. "Do I please you, master?" Storm purred, as she caressed toned body with one of her hands.

Peter observed that Storm's pussy hair was the same silvery-white hair that was on her head. "I guess that your hair colour must be nature." That got a laugh out of Storm and the watching Emma. Peter knew from his psychic link that Emma had her hands down her panties, enjoying the show. Peter could also feel Jean in his mind, telling him of entering Psylocke's dreams and daydreams. Showing him those fantasies that she was using to subvert her.

Deciding to try something different, he bent his head down into her pussy. From there he started to lick the pussy and clit, tasting for the juices that he had tasted earlier on Emma's riding crop. He licked the sex organ, trying to bring the tasty cum that he had to the surface.

Storm called out in pleasure, as she felt herself start to tingle with sexual excitement. As she felt more and more pleasure surge up from her clit, the weather outside started to change. In the room, only Emma noticed that clouds started to gather outside, blocking out the sun. As Storm's pussy started to pour out, rain began to fall on the earth out side the X-manor. The the lightning flashed as Storm came with an orgasm, thunder clashed as she screamed out in reaction.

Peter lapped up the pussy juice for a few minutes, enjoying the taste before his own desire for pleasure made him move on. He started to lick up Storm's body. Moving from her taunt abs up to her generous bosoms. He licked the firm nipples on the breast, before moving up to Storm's neck. As he did, he pressed his cock into her pussy. It fit perfectly.

Emma frigged her clit as she watched Peter eat Storm up. She felt herself getting excited, watching the two of them go at it. As Peter when up Storm's body, Emma could feel herself start to come. She felt her pussy start to leak cum.

Peter started his rhythm, which he had down pat. Each thrust was accented with a nibble on the weather goddess's neck as she moaned out his name, "Peter! Peter! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" It started to become chant as she said his name with the words fuck me. It only made him fuck her more as she came.

The storm outside was wild and out of control as it swirled around the manor. The clouds were meeting the rain in a rush of high winds. The passion outside was truly a reflection of the passion inside the room as Storm gave it her all to bring her master off.

Soon, precum started to build on the head of Peter's cock. He knew that it would soon be his time to come, but he held back. Waiting for the moment for the peak sexual moment. When Storm was at her sexual peak. That moment soon arrived, and Peter released his seed. Storm screamed as a sudden blast of lightning hit the ground. She fell back, fully on the bed.

"I have to admit that black pussy is great pussy. I can't wait for more, Ororo." Peter said, as he got up. He pulled his cock out of her pussy with a slurping noise as their sexual juices mixed together.

"Call me Storm, my beloved. And I can't wait to bear your children and serve you in anyway possible. I do mean anyway." She said with a smile. "I was foolish to resist this much pleasure, master." He eyes fluttering closed.

Peter let Storm rest as he turned to Emma." And how are you doing, slave?" Emma was leaning back in the chair with heavy breath.

"I think that just watching you is enough to bring a woman to the brink of orgasm." Emma said, with a sigh.

"Feel up to a ride on the Big Peter." Peter said with a smile.

"I'll try." Emma said with a smile as she undressed and headed for the bed.

Chapter Four

::Telepathy::

Peter felt the now traditional feeling of tongues on his cock. Duelling lips as he felt the moisture of the tongues. He opened his eyes and looked up to see Storm and Rogue giving him the duelling blow jobs. Feeling horny, he talked to his slaves. "Storm, Rogue. Stop. Storm, get on my cock, and Rogue get your pussy up here. I want southern pussy juice for breakfast."

"Yes, Master." Came the twin cry as the moved into position.

Storm's black pussy bounce off his cock, thrusting it in hard. Her hands caressed her tits, rubbing her nipples deep into her body. She licked her lips, between crying out, "Oh my god. Oh My GOD!! Yes, Master Peter. Yes MASTER!!! Oh Yeaaaahhhh!!!"

Rogue was equally horny as she was having her pussy eaten out by her lord and master. His tongue slither into her glory hole tickling her fancy as she was sexually excited. His hands reached for her tits, massaging her nipples. Pinching them. Teasing them. Rogue was screaming out his name. "Peeeeeetttteeeeerrrrrrr!!!!"

While this was going on, Peter could feel something strange happening to him. He could feel his cock growing and digging deeper into Storm's pussy. He could feel his tongue stretching into the crocks and nannies of Rogue's honey pot. Something was happening to him while he was making love to these ladies. But his thoughts soon turned to the mission of causing the girls to orgasm. To make them cum was his job as a master.

It was a matter of moments before they started to cum on him. Juice poured out of Rogue and Storm's pussy became more accepting. He lapped up the juice, even while he was feeling the building pressure that was coming in his cock. He soon released it, pushing it up Storm. Both women moaned with pleasure. They crawled off him, to the sides of the bed.

Most men would have been tired after all of that action. But not him. Peter felt refreshed after all of that sex, still ready for more. It was another changed that he had been feeling with the increase sex load. He seemed to become better and better for making love to his mutant beauties. Something in him was changing. Transforming.

He needed someone to look at him and tell him what was going on with him. What was changing with him. Someone like the Beast. He was here, but not under his power. He was still building his powerful Psionic power base. His triad of power. Only one of the telepaths were left for the powerful creation he was to create. One that had been placed under major mental stress, making her more susceptible to the transformation that he could create.

He linked up with Jean using her telepathy. ::Jean, is she ready for transformation yet?:: He asked his first Slave.

::We have been working on her for that last few hours.:: Jean replied.

::We?:: He asked, curious at what his slave was up to and who she was up to with. Only one other slave was not accounted for. ::Emma? What is she doing with you?::

::I have been placing Psylocke in a deep sleep and warping her perception of time in her dream.:: Jean told him.

::And I've been using special training to alter her mind without your touch. So far I have her so confused that she can not tell reality from fantasy. Plus I have shown her your image. Making her desire it as she had been excited by the erotic dreams that I have been bombarding her with:: Emma told him, using her mental powers.

Peter smiled as he thought about the fate of the ninja telepath. Ready to be re-molded into his image of her. He wonder what dreams that Emma had been showing her. He would have to get her to show him those images. ::Excellent. Get her ready for my presence. I'm going to get ready for that meeting. Plus get Beast under control. I think that it's time to get check ups for us.::

Later...

Peter walked into Betsy's room to find the pseudo-Asian sitting on her bed, staring into space. A blank, glazed look in her mind. Her lips slightly pursed, hands over her breasts. He looked in the room to find Jean and Emma in costume, standing in wait.Both gave him a loving look of admiration.

"She ready, Master." Jean said. "Thanks to Emma here, her mind is ready for the transformation."

"You two, hold on to me as I touch her." he said, pointing to his bare arms. Each one took an arm as her prepared to use his power and create the image in his mind. He then touched Betsy. He pictured the form that he wanted the three of them to take.

Each one would have their own identity. Emma the Teacher Dominatrix. Jean the Assistant Seductress. Psylocke his Ninja Lover. But they would also have a collective power as the Triad. The abilities to link minds and become a power collective force with multiple Psionic powers and abilities that would rival the Phoenix, Prof. Xavier and Cerebro. Their minds linked and they become Triad. Plus they could use the minds of other telepaths to increase the power of the Triad

::How may I serve you, Master?:: asked the mega mind telepathically, in the voices of the three mutants.

::Nothing for now, but I will have need of you later. How will I be able to contact you later, when I need you.:: He asked the combined mind.

::Just contact one of the psionic vessels and they will activate us so that we can make your commands reality. Till then we will lie dormant in their minds.:: It said, before fading into the three minds that were the Triad.

The two women at his sides pulled away as if commanded by an invisible command, leaving his hand on the ninja.

"Hello Master. How my I serve you? Have foes to slay? Enemies for me to spy on? Or can I pleasure you with my concubine knowledge?" The last bit was said with a saucy smile.

"I think that it's time for pleasure." He pulled back, starting to strip. "Emma and Jean, I want the two of you to 'entertain' each while I am busy with Betsy here.

"Yes, Master." Came the twin reply as they headed for the door, to head to a bedroom for lesbian fun. Peter wished that he could see that, but he was busy now. Plus he could see it later. He had a new conquest to try out.

He had only looked away for a second, but in that time Psylocke had changed out of her costume and into her birthday suit. Only her wrist wraps, leg wraps and boot were on. She stood up and walked over to him.

"Here, let me help you." She said, as she pulled the clothes off him. It was a quick, yet smooth action that was done with great skill. Soon he was naked as well.

"Now, I have to get you ready." She said as she gently pushed him down on the bed. She laid him down, face first. The she walked over to her dresser and opened a drawer and pulled out a vial of something. She poured it out on her hands and rubbed it in. "Special oils from China. Scented with aphrodisiacs, mixed to increased physical pleasure. I'll massage it into your body."

As he lay, she started to rub his back. Then he felt like he had died and gone to heaven. The oil went on cool, but warmed up nicely. It caused his body to tingle. It poured into his body and made it feel much more enjoyable. Plus the scent was some kind of fruity, flowery mix that soothed and yet stimulated senses. It started to bring his cock up from just the scent alone. But the oils physical effect was also tenting him up.

Psylocke spread it over his body, working it into his muscles. At the same time she used special techniques to work out his tension at the same times she stimulated his erotic points. She even used her breast to add in the massage. Soon Peter was lost in a dream like world and wondered if this was how Psylocke felt while she was being trained by Emma.

She then turned him over and started to rub his other side. She started at the top and worked her way down. She caressed his nipples, making them and his cock erect. She rubbed it on his belly, down his legs to his feet. Then she hit his cock, bring a new feeling to his cock than he had ever felt before. Soon, he was rock hard and ready for love making.

Then Psylocke started to massage his cock...with her breasts. He was getting a titty fucking from the Asian beauty. She slide it in the chasm that was her cleavage. Each time his head poked out she would tease it with a lick or a suck. He could feel the each sensation in stereo. It was a mind blowing experience. Plus the skill she used in teasing his cock was quite amazing. The she started to give him a blow job.

She was an expert in the art of the blow job as she tenderly slide her tongue around his prick. Like it was a piece of sweet candy, she licked and nipped at the cock. There was a great deal of suction as she proceeded with the blow job. It tickled and tangled with the cock. Her even moved air over it in a sexual manner that added to the sensation of the blow job.

Peter felt himself build with the pressure. Instead of holding it for the intercourse, he relaxed and let it happen. He felt the juice move down his cock to his lover's waiting mouth. Feeling the building of pressure, he released it into Psylocke's sucking mouth.

It was like an ocean of cum that came out of the cock, surging down into Psylocke. She devoured it like a hungry women eating food. And even with that action, small trails of cum squirted out the sides of her mouth. Trickling down her face. It took a while to stop. Then the cock came out and the tongue followed. She licked up the cum that was decorating her face. With a smile, she said, "Tasty."

Peter sat up and felt something happening to his penis. It was hardening again, getting ready to fuck Psylocke. It was amazing that his stamina was building up this fast. It was superhuman, and he needed it to bring the woman with him to orgasm. To bring all of his women to orgasm. He was ready in less than a minute and was willing.

Without a word, Psylocke crawled over him and stuck his cock in her pussy. It was a loose fit. She moved his hands on her breast. Then her muscles tighten. Her pussy tighten to a perfect fit as it covered his cock. It then started to vibrate in motion. A ripple here, a ripple there. It was milking his cock in a rhythm. Her pussy managed to pull and push out his prick. It was a subtle sign of strength.

Then she moved his hands over her breast and body, manipulating his hands and fingers to touch erotic zones on the female body that Peter would find useful in making love to other women. Soon, she was screaming his name.

"Yes, Peter! That's they way you do it. Bring me to the Celestial Heavens. Give me Divine Pleasure. Show me the Crest of Pure Satisfaction. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Came her cries. She wriggled in bless as she told them of her delight with her true master. She moved up and down in his lap as he held her tight, yet loose enough to pleasure her with his hands and fingers.

Peter could feel her orgasm, her juices stewing as she was placed in the Celestial Heavens as she called it. Yet he held, at the ready. Waiting for the moment to strike with his seed. He had seemed to have developed the perfect time to strike with his cum. And he had found his moment.

C.King
C.King
43 Followers