Transforming Genevieve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby your cum tastes so good. I want more." I said. I took him inside my mouth again and sucked hard on the head hopping to draw more of his sweet man juice from the tiny slit at the tip. I'd never tasted sweeter cum, and I licked and sucked every drop from his softening dick.

"Wow that was fucking incredible." He said adding, "You give absolutely incredible head baby."

I used a finger to gather up the remains of his cum that had dribbled onto my tits and licked it from my finger.

"Dick, your cum tastes so good. Anytime you want I'll be happy to suck you off if it tastes that good every time." I told him.

He grinned at me and said, "What about you Gen, don't you want me to eat your pussy?"

"I have a class in ten minutes Dick, but you can come back after three and eat me till your hearts content." I said.

As Dick pulled his jockeys and slacks back on he said, "I'll be back at three thirty baby. I can't wait to taste that sweet pussy of yours."

I was quickly discovering that each man I fucked or sucked had something unique about him. Billy had ravaged my body and taken me to incredible heights of sexual pleasure. Kevin had shown me that no cock was to big for me to handle, and now Dick had introduced me to the sweetest tasting sperm I've ever swallowed. I couldn't wait to see what wonders the next cock held for me.

As I buttoned my blouse and slipped back into my blazer I began feeling the anticipation of Dick's return to eat my pussy. I was totally aroused and couldn't wait to feel his mustache rubbing against my clit.

I cut my lecture short during my next class giving the students some time to work on my assignment for the next class. I used the free time to sit at my desk and fantasize about Dick and his promise to return at 3:30 to eat me. My pussy grew moist and my nipples erect as I thought of his tongue driving deep inside me. At 3:15 sharp I dismissed the class and made my way to my office to await his return.

Dick knocked lightly on my office door at exactly 3:30. "Come in." I said. I was ready, soaking wet and fully aroused. As he locked the door I rose from my chair and walked toward him. Seductively placing one foot in front of the other. His eyes, those dark hazel eyes, again had such a lustful look about them. We met just in front of the small sofa across from my desk. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. Lips parted, tongue darting between mine. His hands roaming my body, reaching for the button that held my blazer closed over my silk blouse. It slid off my shoulders and Dick tossed it on the couch.

My hand moved to his groin and found a fully erect cock once again. I smiled and said," A pretty quick recovery for such an old dick."

He giggled and replied, "Baby I was ready to fuck you 15 minutes after you sucked me off."

His fingers deftly undid the buttons of my blouse. It joined my blazer on the couch. He leaned forward and kissed me again, his tongue sliding over mine. I love the way Dick kisses me. He has a soft touch with his lips while his tongue moves expertly over mine. Slowly he kissed his way along my jaw, down onto the flesh of my neck and finally across the creamy heaving skin of my tits.

The clasp of my bra was not problem for his skilled fingers. The red lacy material soon found a place with my blouse and blazer. He leaned back and let his lustful eyes gaze over my naked upper body. I wanted to feel him touch me, wanted to feel my nipples under the palms of his hands. I wanted him to taste the hardness of my nipples.

"Beautiful tits Gen." He said as he leaned down to take one erect nipple between his lips. His tongue flicked at the hard nub sending chills of pleasure through my body. The chills continued as Dick moved from one tit to the other, licking, sucking, kissing and biting on every inch of my tits and nipples.

"I love playing with your tits baby." He said.

They're yours anytime you want Dick as long as you give them this kind of attention." I replied.

Dick slowly kissed his way down across my flat stomach, licking into my belly button as he made his slow journey down to his ultimate goal. Once he'd kissed his way down to the waistline of my slacks he took no time undoing the button and lowering them down my long silk covered legs. As the red lacy thong came into his view he gasped, and as my creamy white thighs were exposed he said, "Very sexy indeed Gen!"

My slacks lay in a heap around my ankles and he carefully pulled them over my heels not wanting to remove the sexy shoes. He was kneeling in front of me as he slid my shoe from the second leg of my slacks. I stood before him naked from the waist up, and only wearing the skimpiest of red lace thong, silk stockings and my heels.

"God damn woman, that's the sexiest view I've ever seen!" He exclaimed.

Dick slid two hands up the length of my right leg until both were touching the naked skin of my thigh above my stocking. His touch was soft and gentle his eyes studied every inch of my leg. Slowly he moved both hands to the opposite leg and began sliding them down the length of my left leg.

He didn't say a word his eyes and hands did the talking. Once he'd reached the dainty ankle of my left leg he grasped it and started lifting it from the floor. I reached out and placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself, not knowing what exactly he was going to do.

Regaining my balance on one foot I let him lift my leg. He brought it up and placed it on the arm of the couch I was standing in front of. In this position my crotch was completely exposed to his gaze and touch.

"Oh my god." Dick said.

He leaned forward and blew hot breath on the tri-angle of red lace covering my pussy. I shuddered noticeably as he brought his lips to that same sexy patch of red lace. His tongue licked at it, his lips kissed at it. His fingers smoothed the material against my ever moistening pussy.

"You're driving me insane with your teasing Dick." I whispered.

He response was, "Baby, incredible oral sex is something that needs to be built on anticipation, it needs to come on slowly, build in intensity, and climax with a fury of sexual pleasure."

"Well baby, then the anticipation is driving me insane." I said.

Dick continued licking my inner thighs, kissing my pussy through my thong and touching my naked skin as he brought his oral pleasures on slowly, almost too slowly I thought. But I wanted him to eat me the way he wanted to, not eat me to make me cum faster.

His fingertips ran up and down my legs, tickling my muscles and sending shivers along my spine. My pussy was soaking wet and he licked at the wet spot that appeared on the lace covering me.

"Hmmmmmmmm very sweet tasting." He said as the first taste of my juices spread on his tongue.

The intensity built as he lifted my foot from the arm and placed it again on the floor. His hands came up to my hips he slowly peeled the lacy thong from my hips and down over my weakening legs. He pushed me back against the couch.

"Sit down baby." He said.

As I sat he drew the red material down my legs and over my shoes. I instinctively let my thighs fall apart exposing my glistening swollen pussy to his lustful gaze.

"Oh god." He said as the lips opened exposing the slippery pink flesh inside. My clit was erect and pressing outward with a mind of its own, wanting to be sucked.

Dick slid his hands up my torso to cup my tits and as he rolled the hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers he pressed me back into the soft material of the couch. I brought my hands up to join his and encourage him to massage my breasts. My whole body tingled with anticipation. The tiny almost invisible hairs on my arms stood at attention as if static electricity was flowing from my body to him through his soft gentle hands.

He leaned forward and offered his mouth to me. His lips barely touching mine. I moaned as his tongue darted out and circled my lips moistening them with his saliva. The tips of our tongues touched, a spark of desire jumped between us.

"Oh god Dick, kiss me." I begged.

His lips circled my tongue and he sucked my mouth to his. The passion of that kiss reduced me into a quivering mass of sexuality. His kiss was soft and gentle and grew in intensity until we were crushing our mouths against each other. Sucking, licking and even biting on each other's oral parts. I'd never been kissed more passionately.

While we kissed this most passionate of kisses his hands slowly slid down again to my tits. He caressed my breasts and nipples for a second or two, but it seemed like an eternity. The pleasure of his touch was incredible.

His hands slid down to the top of my thighs. He turned his fingers inward and slid them between the hot flesh of my thighs. Pressing outward he slowly spread them. As they moved apart so did our mouths breaking a kiss I'll never forget.

Dick slowly sat back on his haunches. His eyes took in the image of my quivering body before him. His lips were moist with our mixed saliva, his eyes deep dark and so very lustful. His hands grasped my ankles once again lifting them he laid my left knee over the sofa arm, and hooked the heel of my shoe on the front edge of the couch to my right.

I was spread wide open to his much anticipated oral advance. The lips of my pussy parted revealing the wet steamy pink flesh inside. My clit completely exposed and throbbing to be sucked like a tiny cock.

He gazed at me and spoke one word, "Infuckincredible!"

Leaning forward his gentle hands came to rest on the inside of my knees. They slowly slid toward my groin and his mouth followed. His fingertips slid across the hem of my stockings and onto the creamy naked skin of my upper thigh. His mouth inches from its goal. The anticipation of that first touch was incredible. He exhaled blowing his hot breath over my throbbing pussy sending still another wondrous shiver up my spine.

I resisted the urge to slip my hands around his head and pull his mouth against me.

Instead I said, "Please baby I'm begging you don't make me wait much longer!"

Dick didn't speak a word he just leaned forward. The tip of his tongue extended between parted lips. It touched my clit, flicking at it like the end of a passionate whip.

A sensual moan escaped my throat. The anticipation of that first touch paled in comparison to the reality of the sensation. My quivering pussy, my throbbing clit wanted more of his mouth.

His lips circled my clit and he sucked hard on the swollen bulb, eliciting yet another passionate moan from my throat.

"God baby that feels incredible, please keep going." I begged.

His flattened tongue rubbed across my clit and slowly moved down to spread the lips of my pussy. His mustache tickled my clit as he moved his lips down. I felt his fingertips move to either side of my pussy and spread it open for his advancing tongue. Very slowly, incredibility slowly he slid his tongue inside my soaking wet pussy.

I begged him again, "Oh yes Dick, that's it tongue me baby."

He responded to my request by pressing it deeper inside and began moving it up and down.

I squealed in pleasure, "Awww ohhhh, yes, babe fuck me with your mouth."

His oral skills were incredible. His lips, his tongue, his whole mouth kept me at the height of sexual pleasure.

"God Dick I love the way you do that." I whispered. My entire pelvic zone tingled under his sensual oral assault. He wasn't eating me he was making love to my pussy with his mouth. He wasn't giving me head to make me cum he was pleasuring me to build a fire of passion in my loins that wouldn't be extinguished by a single orgasm. It would take multitudes of orgasms to extinguish the fire of lust he'd ignited in my body.

The first of that multitude crashed over me as I came harder then I've ever cum before. The rings of pleasure spread from my pussy through the whole of my body like the ripples of a stone tossed into a calm pool of water. Ring after passionate ring moved outward from my pussy.

I screamed, "Oh fuck baby, that's incredible, don't stop, god please don't stop."

His lips clamped down hard on my clit as he realized I was cumming and he sucked it hard into his mouth. Shiver after shiver of absolute pleasure ran up my spine.

I grabbed his head and pushed him tight against my pussy as I flooded with juice. He drank from my sex cup like a man possessed. Lapping every drop from inside me. Licking every drip that escaped me. Sucking every bit of my juice from me that he could.

He moved his mouth from me for a split second so he could say, "So sweet baby."

And just as quickly he continued his oral onslaught on my throbbing white hot pussy. His tongue again flicking at the hard nub of my clit, his lips kissing every inch of me. I wanted more. I was consumed by the lust for his oral pleasures. My fingers slid between his mouth and my pussy and I spread myself wide open inviting him to tongue fuck me.

"Fuck me with that incredible tongue Dick!" I pleaded.

He responded by driving his tongue deep inside me. His mouth crushed against the outside, his tongue moving along the juicy walls of my fuck tunnel.

"Oh god, oh god yes Dick don't stop I'm cumming again!" I screamed as a second orgasm hit me. More intense then the first. Searing white heat spread over my pussy. Every nerve in my body tingled as I peaked in pleasure. My pussy contracted and juices squirted from me into his waiting mouth. He again drank every drop my pussy offered. This second incredible orgasm didn't produce a flood of juices, it caused a title wave, a virtual fountain of hot juices shooting from me into his mouth, splashing over his face and running down between my thighs. I'd never produced more orgasmic fluid and it surprised me how much flowed from my throbbing loins.

Dick lifted his head and said, "Oh yeah, so very sweet baby, give me more."

His head dove into me again. His tongue lashed out at my now numb clit enticing it to swell larger demanding it to take me again to the pinnacle of oral pleasure. The lips of my pussy were swollen beyond belief, my fuck tunnel near swollen shut. But his tongue found its way inside once more.

"Oh my god yes!" I screamed. "Please Dick please don't stop." His invading tongue didn't stop its assault on my pussy. He was like a man possessed. His tongue rubbing roughly along the walls of my ever tightening fuck tunnel. What an incredible oral lover he is, his passion for giving oral pleasure unmatched by any man I'd ever had. He fucked me with his mouth rubbing his mustache against my clit, licking sucking biting every part of my pussy. His eyes were wide open, filled with lust for his mission to bring me to yet another incredible oral orgasm.

I reached for his head grabbing two handfuls of hair at his temples I pulled him tight against me as yet another wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed into me. My entire body convulsed as I came once again. Just as Dick had promised a fury of pleasure, an all consuming earthquake of oral pleasure. Thick almost sperm like fluid oozed out of me and he lapped at the flow like a fire eating monster drinking from a lava flow of pleasure.

He finally raised his head from my loins. His face covered with juices, dripping from his nose, smeared into his eyes. Coating him from ear to ear. I was sexually spent, unable to move a single muscle. I lay there in front of him reduced to a quivering mass of complete sexual pleasure. I couldn't speak, my breath coming in short life saving gasps.

I had just experienced the most intense sexual pleasure of my entire life no other man had ever taken the time to pleasure me in this way.

Dick smiled as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Almost comically he asked, "How was that Gen?"

I could only shake my head, unable yet to force my vocal cords to express the words to describe the experience.

Dick had set the bar higher than any man before him. His skills would be the measuring stick for all future oral lovers. I couldn't imagine any man ever being able to take me to those heights again.

This man, this incredible oral lover was right on my doorstep, within earshot of my call to be pleased. I knew I'd be calling on him often to guide me to the Everest of oral pleasures.

Dick cleaned himself up and as he walked toward my office door to leave he said, "Call me babe, my home number is in the facility directory.

I finally recovered enough to gather up my clothing and try to make myself look presentable. I wanted to stop by the mall and try to find a few outfits that fit my new look.

I made the short drive from Regis to the mall and parked near the side entrance. Walking through the lot I didn't pay much attention to the men who had noticed me. At the time I was still sexual fulfilled by the oral thrashing Dick had given me earlier.

I strolled the mall looking for any interesting shops. I found the perfect one when I ventured into Classy Lady. This shop specialized in fitted ladies wear for the upscale woman. They had racks of very conservative business suits that would be perfect for work. Very classy looking stuff indeed. I spotted a gray pin striped suit with a skirt and matching jacket. Gray is one of my favorite colors mostly because it blends so well with my jet-black hair. I decided to try it on, and as I walked toward the dressing room I spotted a display of very sexy lingerie that I would have to check out after I tried on the suit. Slipping out of my slacks and blazer I slid the skirt up over my legs and hips. Tucking my white blouse inside the skirt I slipped my heels back on and grabbed the suit jacket to carry it out to the mirrors. The skirt fit snuggly around my hips and my long hair accentuated its straight line and the 6 inch slit up the back. Its length came to within 3 inches of my knees. The jacket fit perfectly. I surveyed the look in a full length mirror and decided this suit was perfect for me. I strolled over to the display of lingerie and began thumbing through the offerings there.

A sales woman approached and asked, "Looking for something to spice up your appearance under the suit Miss?"

"The suit and a lot of other things." I said smiling at her.

"Well lets see what we may have that'll fit the bill." She replied.

"I personally like the feel of more traditional lingerie." She said. "Gentlemen are more impressed with that look, don't you agree?" She added.

"I wouldn't know for sure. But I'm open to any suggestion you may have." I said smiling at her.

Since it was a rather slow Monday night in the mall I assumed her helpful nature was more a result of wanting some company that evening then wanting to make a huge sale.

She offered her name saying, "I'm Marsha, I'd be happy to suggest a few things for you."

"Why thank you Marsha, I'm Genevieve." I replied.

Marsha was perhaps ten years my senior. I'd put her age at 45. She had shoulder length blonde hair that was wavy and well cared for. Her long nails sported an immaculate French manicure and she wore a huge diamond ring in front of her gold diamond encrusted wedding band. A matching diamond tennis bracelet fit tightly around her thin wrist. Her blue eyes sparkled when she smiled.

Marsha is perhaps 5 foot 8 inches tall, but that may have been a miscalculation since she wore 3 inch heels under a pair of tailored navy blue slacks. Her white silk blouse fit snuggly over her breasts that I suspected were at least a D cup. She wore her blouse with two buttons open in front revealing very succulent bronze tanned cleavage. Marsha would certainly qualify on campus as a classic MILF.

"Have you ever tried a garter belt Genevieve?" She asked. "No I haven't Marsha." I replied. "I only recently discovered under garments other than white cotton panties and bras." I admitted.