Transforming Genevieve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll wait in the foyer for you." I said as I opened the door and dashed for the cover of the porch.

The rain had picked up and was coming down harder then before as Bill came running up the street and took the stairs two at a time until he reached the protection of the porch roof.

I pushed the front door open and he stepped into the foyer. His hair was soaked, droplets of water dripping from the ends of his now curly hair. His coat was a shade darker having been soaked during his mad dash through the storm. The bottom of his trousers dripped water onto his wet shoes.

"You'll catch your death of cold if you don't dry off Bill." I said as he followed me up the flight of stairs toward my flat.

I was certain his eyes were glued to the back of my legs as we ascended the stairs. Reaching my flat I unlocked the door and pushed it open letting him enter before me. We'd made it to the privacy of my flat without being seen by anyone. So far our little trist was completely discreet.

I followed him inside, closed the door, and turning the dead bolt as he looked around my flat.

"Nice place Gen." He offered.

"Take your coat off Bill. I'll get you a towel to dry your hair." I said.

I was sure he watched me walk across the living room toward the short hall leading to the bath and my bedroom with anticipation of discovering where my seams ended.

Returning with a large fluffy white towel I reached up and began patting his head dry. His hands instinctively moved to my hips and slid around to cup my shapely ass.

"Whoa, slow down Bill. We have all evening" I said.

He smiled at me as I finished his hair and said, "Yes we do have all evening."

As I turned from him and walked into the living room I said, "How about that drink."

"What do you have Gen?" He asked.

"I'm really not sure Bill. I don't drink often here so my supply will be limited. What I have is in the corner cupboard over there." I replied pointing toward the large antique cupboard across the room.

"Why don't you take a look while I hang this towel in the bath." I added.

As I hung the towel over the drying rod he asked, "Have any OJ Gen?"

"I doubt it Bill." I answered as I returned from the bath. "I haven't been to the grocery since last week."

"How about some 7-Up?" He asked again.

"I'm sure I don't have any 7-Up either, sorry." I apologized.

He laughed and said, "You're some hostess Gen. I'm afraid to ask if you have any ice."

"Don't be a smart ass Bill. I'm sure there's ice in the freezer." I said sarcastically.

"Good we can just have Seagram's on the rocks then. That'll warm us up on such a damp dreary evening." He suggested.

He followed me to the kitchen carrying a half empty bottle of Seagram's 7. I opened the cabinet door and looked for short glasses as he pulled a full tray of ice from my freezer. My drink glasses weren't used often and I'd stored them on the top shelf. Reaching up I had to stand on my tiptoes to try and retrieved them.

"I like the look of that." Bill said as my shapely legs stretched out and my skirt pulled up in the back.

"Aren't we quite the voyeur?" I teased as I handed him the two glasses.

Bill twisted the ice tray and dropped several ice cubes in each glass. As he poured the liquor over the ice he said, "Say when Gen."

"When." I responded before the ice was completely emerged in liquid. He must not have heard me because he continued pouring a second more.

Handing me the glass he smiled and said, "Here you won't need a refill as quickly."

Bill filled his glass almost completely to the top, and took a health swig before twisting the cap back on the bottle.

"My feet are soaked, do you mind if," He began to say.

But I interrupted his sentence saying, "No go right ahead Bill, make yourself comfortable.

Bill placed his drink glass on the kitchen table and reached down to untie his shoes. He slipped them off and put them under a chair. "At least my socks are dry." He said.

I took a sip of my drink. The liquor burned a little as I swallowed.

I had been leaning against the countertop watching him intently. His curly damp hair almost reached the collar of his shirt. A hint of dark hair showed at the top of his shirt. I wondered if he liked having fingernails run through that hair.

He smiled and said, "What are you thinking Gen."

"I was just going to say let's go sit in the living room and enjoy our drinks." I replied.

I placed my glass on the counter and slipped out of my suit coat, hanging it carefully over the back of a kitchen chair.

"Shall we?" I said as I picked up my glass and followed him to the living room.

He sat down on one end of the sofa, and crossed his legs as I flipped on my stereo filling the room with soft jazz. I took a seat halfway between him and the other end of the couch wanting to give myself some time to grow more comfortable being alone with this man.

I did however cross my legs allowing my skirt to slide up my shapely thigh exposing once again the dark material at the top of my stocking.

"You know Gen, you've got great legs." He said obviously appreciating the view of my thigh.

"Thank you Bill, I'm glad you like my legs. I think they are my best feature." I replied.

"One of many great features I'll bet." He said.

I took another sip from my glass letting the liquor warm my throat. Leaning front I placed my drink on the glass topped coffee table. Bill took another full swig of his drink and uncrossing his legs placed his glass next to mine. He turned slightly to face me lifting his leg to sit sideways next to me.

He placed his arm on the back of the couch. His fingertips barely touching my shoulder as he did.

"You are quite lovely Genevieve." He complimented me.

His voice sounded sincere, not just a compliment to begin his seduction. I smiled at him and snuggled back into the warm fabric of the couch moving an inch or two closer. His hand touched the back of my neck below the loose bun I'd pulled my hair into early that morning.

"May I?" He asked as his hand slid into my hair.

"Of course babe." I replied wanting him to let my hair down.

His fingers moved up and squeezed the hair clip. My long tresses now released from their daylong confines cascaded down over my shoulders and the back of the couch.

I leaned forward and picked up my glass. Taking a fuller sip as my throat was becoming accustomed to the slight burn the liquor caused. As I sat back I pulled my hair around and in front of my shoulder farthest from him.

His hand moved from my shoulder. He traced the back of his fingers along my jaw. I was feeling both the effects of my drink and his gentle caresses, becoming more comfortable with his touch and presence.

I turned my head toward him and cooed softly as his hand turned over to gently cup my cheek. Pressing my face against his palm I uncrossed my legs and moved closer to him turning to face him and curling my legs up and behind me on the couch.

His eyes gazed upon me speculatively. He searched my eyes seeking a sign that I wanted our touches to become more intimate. I leaned toward him placing my hand on his thigh.

"What incredible eyes." He said staring deeper into my green pools of passion. I wanted his touch, I needed to know the intimacy of his soft caresses. As I slid closer to him Bill placed his free hand over mine and slowly moved my hand toward his loins.

He moaned softly as my fingers made contact with his growing erection. Even through the fabric of his slacks I could feel his hardness and my hand instinctively moved along the surging length.

His hand moved from mine and slid over my breast softly caressing me through my blouse and bra. My nipple reacted quickly becoming harder under his palm. He slid his hand from my breast and around my back to pull me closer to him. I lifted my face to his and his eyes moved to study my lips. Our mouths inched toward each other, our eyes memorizing each others facial features close up.

I slowly closed my eyes and said, "Kiss." But before I could utter the word "me" his lips touched mine. Barely making contact and sending passionate sparks flying between us. His hand returned to softly massage my breast over the material that hid them from his view.

Our lips parted in unison, tongues darting toward their passionate counterpart. It was a beautiful first kiss between two new lovers. A kiss that held the promise of many more passionate kisses to come.

As we kissed that first tentative kiss I moved my hand up the length of his growing erection to begin unbuttoning the five buttons that held his shirt closed. My fingers deftly undid each one slowly, building the anticipation of the first time I'd run my nails through the hair that his shirt covered.

As Bill's shirt fell open and I flattened my hand against his chest. I felt a mat of thick hair covering him. I moaned my approval and arched my fingers to let my nails slide through his thick chest hair toward his stomach.

Bill groaned passionately as my nails scratched through the forest on his torso.

He slid his hand under my blouse and continued his massage of my breast through the lacy fabric of my bra. I wanted my naked nipple touching his palm, I wanted his soft hand all over me. I slid my free hand under his and pushed the fabric up to uncover my nipple. His palm flattened against my breast and the hardened nub of my nipple pressed into the soft skin of his hand.

His touch was so gentle, his hand so soft.

Our lips finally parted and I was able to verbalize my pleasure.

"Oh baby, I love the way you caress my tit." I said.

"Touch my cock Gen!" He begged.

My fingers reluctantly left his hairy chest to move down to his now fully erect cock. I pulled down on the zipper of his slacks and slid my hand inside. His cock surged as my fingers traced along its rock hard length to find two beautiful testicles pulled tightly up against either side at the base of his cock. I moved my hand up again to undo his belt and the clasp of his trousers. Spreading them open I could now slid my hand beneath the elastic band of his boxers and I wasted no time doing just that. His cock was fully engorged. It felt blistering hot. My hand slid down the length of his pulsating member to cup his balls and squeeze them gently.

I wanted him, I wanted my newest lover more than I'd wanted any of the men I'd fucked before. My lust for cock once again took control and I wanted to seduce him visually, verbally and physically. I leaned back from his soft touch looked deeply into his lustful eyes and said, "Let me please you baby, let me please each and every one of your senses baby."

Bill instantly understood and allowed me to move away from his touch. I brought my legs back around in front of me. Leaning forward I lifted my drink to my lips and emptied its contents into my mouth. The liquor burned as it drained down my throat. I stood up pulled my bra back into place and turned to stand between his legs.

I smiled and shook my head throwing my hair behind my back.

"Oh My God." Bill whispered very slowly.

His eyes stared at me burning the image forever into his memory. Sitting there staring up at me his shirt open exposing the thick mat of hair I love so much, his slacks open with his twitching member begging for release from the confines of his cotton boxers I slowly began my visual seduction.

My fingers slid up my body, pausing to cup my tits under the silk material that covered them. I pulled the silk open wider at the top and turned the collar up. He smiled as I looked at him seductively and moved my hands to begin unbuttoning my blouse. As each one came undone I pulled the material further apart.

As the third and fourth button came undone the creamy white flesh of my tits and succulent cleavage between were exposed to his lustful stare. My fingers pulled the bottom of my blouse out of top of my skirt and I undid the final two buttons to let my blouse fall open in front of him.

His eyes moved from mine down across my tits and flat stomach. As he stared at my nearly naked torso I undid the cuff buttons of my sleeves and slowly slid the silk fabric from my shoulders. My blouse fell to the floor behind me.

Bill gasped as my naked shoulders and arms came into view.

"So beautiful Gen!" He whispered.

The effects of the liquor had taken full effect and combined with my lust for him I began my verbal seduction.

"Touch yourself baby." I begged.

His hand slid to his cock and slowly began moving along its length outside his boxers.

I brought my hands to my tits and cupped them through the lacy fabric still covering them.

"Show me your gorgeous tits Gen!" He pleaded.

I moved one hand to the clasp between the cups and with two fingers undid my bra. It instantly fell open exposing both tits to his intense stare. The straps no longer tight slid down my arms and I let it fall from me to join my blouse on the floor behind me.

My nipples were rock hard. I pressed my arms in at the side pushing my tits together letting him appreciate the succulent cleavage.

"I can't wait to feel your cock slide between these soft tits baby!" I hissed.

Bill moaned deeply at the thought of titty fucking my soft orbs.

"Please baby, show me your beautiful cock!" I said using a beggar's tone of voice.

He slowly hooked two fingers in the elastic waistband of his boxers and lifting his hips slightly sliding both his boxers and trousers down beyond his knees. They slid down forming a heap of fabric around his ankles. He sat back on the couch let his hand rest on either side of his legs and allowed his thighs to spread exposing his throbbing cock to my lustful stare.

"Touch it Bill!" I pleaded.

His trembling hand moved to the hard shaft and he slowly began stroking his solid length.

Watching him masturbate for a moment I said, "I can't wait to wrap my delicate fingers around your cock baby."

His eyes took on a voyeuristic stare as he watched me move seductively in front of him. My hands slid from my waist up to cover my tits and roll my nipples between the thumbs and index fingers. I was saving his fetish for last and verbally teased him saying, "Should I turn around baby?"

His instant reply was, "Oh god YES Gen."

As I turned for him I pulled my hair around front to give him a view of my naked back. I knew his eyes were glued to my legs below the hem of my skirt. I knew he was letting the image of my long shapely legs covered in dark silk with two darker lines running up their length burn into his memory. I dropped my hands to my sides and then moved them around to slide up along the back of my thighs over my ass to the clasp and zipper of my tight skirt.

My delicate fingers first undid the clasp releasing the waistline. Clenching the zipper pull between my thumb and index finger I began a slow seductive descent of the last mechanical barrier holding the skirt to my hips. Even with the zipper completely open I still had to peel the skirt down over my hips. I shifted my weight from foot to foot as I seductively worked the material down. I knew his eyes were glued to my ass, and when I felt the fabric only against my stockings I released it.

He gasped as the sexy pin stripped skirt slid down my legs and puddled at my feet.

"Oh.....My.....God...."He whispered again as the full length of my seamed stocking, the straps holding them in place and my sexy framed ass came under his lustful gaze.

I turned slightly at the waist to look at his face. His eyes were like giant saucers. His lower jaw had dropped open and I thought I detected a droplet of drool at the corner of his mouth.

I whispered, "You like baby?"

His voice was hoarse as he replied, "Absolutely incredible Gen. I've never seen a sexier looking woman."

I smiled as I turned my head away from him again and turned up the heat with my body. My hands slid behind me and over my naked ass. Spreading my fingers wide, I slowly bent at the hips until my hair was hanging around my face toward the floor. I pulled with my hands spreading my ass cheeks so Bill could see the black lace of my thong between my cheeks.

I knew where his eyes were focused. Using one finger I hooked the material and pulled the lacy strap aside exposing my pussy and ass at the same time. I brought my other hand around and reached through my legs to slide a finger along my pussy lips barely spreading them so the lips slid on each side of my finger. I was totally wet. My lust for yet another new cock causing my pussy to flood with moisture. Returning my hands to my hips I slowly peeled the thong from my body sliding it down to my heels I released the lacy fabric and slowly let my hands follow the seams in my stockings as they ascended back up the length of my shapely long legs. Once they reached the creamy flesh of my ass I dug my nails in and pulled the cheeks apart spreading myself open to Bill's lustful gaze.

"A perfect rose bud baby." He said describing what my glistening pussy looked like to him.

I straightened up and slowly turned to face him allowing him time to run his eyes up and down my body more than once.

"Tell me what you're think baby?" I asked.

His eyes were glazed over, filled with a lust for me that no man had ever had before. His hand slowly stroked the cock that I craved so much.

I spoke again, "Bill, tell me what you want baby?"

It was as if he had been put into some lustful trance by my visual seduction. He finally realized I was speaking to him and he shook his head trying to clear the cobwebs of the trance I'd placed him under.

"I want your touch baby." He whispered.

I smiled and moved forward to let my silk covered leg touch the inside of his knees. I slowly bent at the knees until I was kneeling between his legs. My hands slid up his thighs to his waist and continued up until they were entangled in the thick hair on his chest. As I leaned forward to run my fingers up toward his shoulders my own long silky hair dragged along his thighs causing him to moan deeply.

"I love your hairy chest baby." I said.

Lightly scratching my nails back down over his chest and abdomen I focused my attention on his rock hard cock. I finally had what I craved most in my hand. My long fingers circled his throbbing cock. I stroked down its length until my hand pressed against the matching lumps on either side at the base. His balls were pulled up so tightly against the shaft.

"I love the feel of your hard cock Bill!" I hissed.

His eyes burned into mine as I carefully surveyed the entirety of his throbbing meat. The head was a deep purple color and flared beautifully at the silky flesh of his corona around to the frenulum where his foreskin had been removed when he was circumcised at birth. I couldn't wait to feel that beautiful flaring corona press through the narrowest part of my throat. Below the head the shaft was covered with bulging arteries. As I knelt there between his thighs I could watch the blood pumping through those arteries in time with his increasing heartbeat. His seven inch shaft was perfectly round with the exception that along the bottom the urethra bulged noticeable. That bulge continued down and between his balls.

Bill noticed me studying his cock and asked, "Do you like the looks of it baby?"

"I absolutely love the look of it Bill. Now let's see about the taste and feel." I replied.

I released it from my grip and it instantly flipped up against his abdomen. Leaning toward him I hooked one finger around the shaft at the base and pulled it slowly toward me. Bill's eyes widened as I parted my lips and extended my tongue to lick the frenulum. My tongue circled the corona once and then slowly traced its way down along the bulge of his urethra.