Transforming Genevieve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck." Bill whispered as my tongue teased only the most sensitive parts of his gorgeous cock.

I licked at each ball through his scrotum and then back up the length to press the tip of my tongue against the tiny slit at the top of his cock. My oral efforts were rewarded with the sweet taste of pre-cum. I gazed up into his eyes, those deep pools of passion begged me to take him inside my warm moist oral cavity. I parted my lips letting my lower lip rest against the frenulum. Once my upper lip passed above the tip of his raging erection I slowly closed my eyes and tilted my head forward letting him slip between my sensuous lips.

He groaned deeply as my lips closed around the shaft just below the corona. I lowered my mouth another inch or two and sucked hard on him drawing the wet flesh of my mouth tightly in against his manhood. Bill's cock got incredibly hard. So hard that when my mouth closed tightly around it I could actually feel the pulses of blood flowing through the arteries along the shaft. I found that feeling highly erotic.

I moaned on his member as I slowly pressed my mouth further and further down the length of his shaft. His throbbing cock head finally coming to rest against the entrance of my throat. I pushed a tiny bit more and allowed myself to gag. Releasing my oral strangle hold on his cock I withdrew allowing the AW sound to escape my lips as it popped from my mouth.

I looked up at his face and smiled.

"You don't have to," He began to say but my words cut him off.

"Let me try again baby." I said allowing him to believe I'd never taken a man in my throat before.

Again I pressed his gorgeous cock inside my mouth until the head bumped into the tight opening to my soft throat. I pushed down allowing the head to begin spreading my throat open to accept its size. I let myself gag again but only withdrew until the head no longer was pressing into my throat.

"Baby, don't force." He whispered but my actions cut him off.

I pressed down a third time. As the muscles started giving way I lunged down and pushed the throbbing head through.

"Oh god!" Bill hissed.

I let a deep moan escape my throat vibrating my vocal cords along his pulsating cock shaft. With one swift thrust I engulfed the remaining length of his cock shaft forcing the head to maximum depth within my throat. My nose pressed against his pelvic bone. I slid my tongue between the solid shaft and my lower lip to lick at his scrotum stretched across the base of his beautiful cock.

"OH MY GOD!" He screamed as my oral assault on his throbbing cock brought him untold pleasures.

I loved having cock stuffed in my throat. I loved the way Bill's cock filled me. I loved the way it pulsated inside my throat. His beautiful cock would be mine to use. Mine to experiment oral techniques upon. Mine to suck off when ever I wanted.

I began lifting my head and plunging back down on it. Bill reacted by beginning to make short upward thrusts with his hips as my sensual oral cavity descended upon him.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me with that beautiful tight throat!" He exclaimed.

I throat fucked him for a full three minutes, only allowing the head to slide back through the narrow opening to give me a split second to suck in life giving oxygen.

Bill moaned and groaned his approval each time I thrust him deep down my throat again.

Finally he grabbed my head and as he pulled me off his throbbing, pulsating cock he said, "Enough Gen!"

I allowed him to lift my head from his cock and as I released it from my exotic oral cavity I looked up at him and begged, "Please baby, please fuck me now!"

Bill Franklin is a strong man. His hands slid into my arm pits and with one incredible muscular stroke he pulled me off the floor and into his lap. I let my knees settle in on either side of his thighs and slid my hips toward him. My soaking wet pussy slid along the bulge of his urethra separating the lips and coating his already saliva coated cock with the juices that my pussy had produced.

I lifted my hips enough to allow Bill to slip his hand between us and guide his cock's incredible head to the entrance of my fuck tunnel. I wanted him inside me, filling me with the beautiful length of his cock. I wanted to feel his cock rub against my g-spot and slam into my cervix.

I leaned forward and pressed my nipples into the thick mat of chest hair and dragged them down as I lowered my pussy onto his cock. Tentacles of pleasure extended from each nipple as they slid through his hairy chest.

His cock slid deeper and deeper into the searing heat of my pussy until he reached the ultimate goal of complete penetration. I nuzzled my mouth into his neck and moaned in pleasure as his throbbing cock filled me.

Lifting my hips only enough to drag the corona of his cock head over my g-spot and then thrusting down completely over him again. We fucked like that for an eternity. Moaning, groaning, hissing at each other in the pleasure of this glorious first fuck of two new lovers. Sweat poured from our skin. His hands were free to roam over the entire length of my naked sweating back and ass. My hands moved from his neck and face to the back of the couch as I humped his glorious cock, his incredible specimen of manhood, his rock solid fuck tool. I lost all perception of time. Seconds seemed like minutes. Minutes seemed like hours as Bill and I reveled in the spectacular pleasure of our lovemaking.

I leaned back lifting my tits from his thick hairy and now sweat matted chest. My tits glistening with our sweat. Bill leaned forward to take one hard nipple between his lips. Sucking it, licking it, using his teeth to tantalize my sensitive nipple. My hand circled his head and pulled his mouth tight to my heaving tits.

"Suck them baby." I pleaded.

His mouth moved from one erect nipple to the other as his soft hands roughly massaged the fleshy orbs surrounding them. Tentacles of pleasure again spread from my nipples as he assaulted them with his mouth. I loved the way he caressed my tits. I loved the way his mouth pleasured the nipples. I loved the way he pressed them together to lick through the succulent cleavage.

Bill lifted his eyes toward my face. His lust for me almost oozed from his tear ducts. He moved his hands to my head and pulled my mouth toward his. Our lips met in a sensual soul searching kiss. Tongues intertwining in a passionate dance of lust. His soft hands, placed on either side of my jaw guided my head and mouth as we kissed.

Slowly the sensations I was feeling deep inside my pussy began to spread through my entire pelvic region. The intense tingling of what I knew would be an incredible orgasm. Tiny rings of pleasure spread from my pussy each time I humped down onto him as his rock hard cock massaged my g-spot.

"Oh baby, keep fucking me like that. I'm going to cum for you Bill." I whispered in his ear.

He groaned as I contracted the muscles inside my pussy to grasp his cock.

It's so fucking tight Gen. So wet so fucking hot!" He said. "I want you to cum baby, cum all over my cock!" Bill added.

The tiny rings grew to waves of spectacular pleasure as my orgasm built. I slammed my pussy down on his rock hard cock impaling myself on it and ground my clit against his pelvic bone heightening the pleasure of my orgasm. My breath came in short gasps, moaning between each life giving gasp for oxygen. I grasped at my new lover clinging to him as I rode his beautiful cock.

"Oh god, aw, ohhhh god" I screamed. As my pussy flooded with juices bathing his incredible cock with hot fluid. Bill moaned deeply as he felt my pussy fill with my own hot cum.

White hot blinding pleasure consumed me. I lost total control of my body. Every nerve ending tingled, every muscle twitched as my orgasm peaked.

"Oh fuck oh god Bill, its so," I tried to say. But he thrust himself up into me and caused me to loose control of my voice. I could only make inaudible sounds of passion. Grunting, moaning, groaning sounds of indescribable orgasmic pleasure. His arms circled me and pulled my body tight against his. My heaving chest rubbing into the sweaty mat of hair on his chest.

As my orgasm subsided my body went rag doll limp. I couldn't even hold on as Bill again pulled my mouth to his. We moaned in unison as our mouths crushed together. This kiss even more intense, more passionate then any previous kiss. His tongue gave new meaning to the term "French kiss"

My ability to verbalize was the first motor skill that returned and I broke his kiss to whisper, "Amazing baby!"

My pussy still tingled my muscles ached from a build up of lactic acid. I was sexually spent and needed time to recover. My new lover sensed this and didn't move a muscle. His raging cock still buried deep inside my flooded pussy had a mind of its own and twitched often sending small shards of pleasure through my body.

I kissed him softly on the ear, extending my tongue to probe the canal inside.

I whispered, "How do you want me baby?"

Bill didn't hesitate a second responding, "From behind Gen, I want to fuck you doggie style!"

I cooed softly in his ear and said, "Oh yeah baby, I love doggie."

I slid off his beautiful cock and crawled to the end of the couch resting my elbows on the pillow and lowered my head to the arm. My ass stuck up seductively above the rest of my body, giving him a wet target for his next sexual assault on me. I wanted him to impale me I wanted his cock slamming into me. I wanted his soft hands pulling me back over his beautiful throbbing manhood.

As he moved behind me I reached around with both hands and spread myself open to his impending invasion.

"Take me Bill, fuck me deep baby." I begged.

"Geez Gen, do you have any idea how fucking sexy you look right now?" He said.

I threw my head back causing my long tresses to fly over me and spread across my back.

"Pull my hair while you fuck me Bill. Slap my ass if you like baby." I said giving my lover permission to use me as he saw fit.

His left hand came to rest on my ass, while his right grasped his pulsating cock positioning it at the entrance to my swollen wet pussy. Bill leaned forward pressing the tip against the lips. They parted and slid over the head as his cock entered me. He paused, and then withdrew teasing me with that beautiful cock head.

"I'm going to fuck you so slowly babe." He said.

I could only moan my approval as he again slipped the head just inside. His slow fucking would drive me insane and he knew it.

He withdrew again rubbing the tip along the length of my swollen pussy lips. That incredible tingling feeling quickly returned. The next thrust was perhaps an inch deeper, this time my tight lips closed around his shaft just below the corona. I clenched my internal muscles in a feeble attempt to hold his member inside me. He pulled back withdrawing again so that only the tip rested against my lips.

"Oh god Bill that feels so fucking incredible. Fuck me in slow motion baby make it last forever." I begged him.

His intent was to do just that, fuck me slower than I'd ever been fucked before. Countless times he pressed his twitching cock into me each time going an undetectable distance deeper. I could feel this throbbing cock shaft pushing my pussy lips in as he pressed forward and stretching outward as he withdrew. That incredible tingling sensation spread deeper and deeper as his cock inched forward.

"Can you feel my pussy molding to your beautiful cock baby?" I asked. "Are you watching that incredible cock slide inside me Bill?" I added.

"I haven't missed a single stroke Gen." He replied. "I wish I had a video camera to record the incredible view."

Slowly Bill's ever deepening thrusts reached their ultimate goal. Complete penetration. The pace of his thrusts never quickened. I was amazed at his sexual will power keeping his promise to fuck me slower than I'd ever been fucked before. The tingling sensation slowly turned to throbbing as my pussy swelled even tighter around his beautiful manhood.

Bill released his hold on my ass and grabbed two handfuls of my long hair. He began pulling me back onto his throbbing cock. I wanted to push my ass back faster but resisted the urge allowing my incredible new lover to continue control of the pace of our lovemaking.

"I'm going to fuck you slowly until you cum again for me Gen." He said.

Each time he slid into the depths of me my pussy throbbed a little more intensely. Each time the throbbing spread a little wider. I bit my lower lip and began moaning as my impending orgasm slowly built. That beautiful swollen corona rubbing against my g-spot in slow motion having nearly completed its passionate mission.

"Cum for me baby, bathe my cock with your sweet flood of juices." He pleaded.

A deep guttural groan escaped my throat as my orgasm intensified. My entire pelvic region throbbed for release. He was dragging me to the absolute pinnacle of sexual pleasure and as I reached the summit my pussy convulsed and a title wave of juices washed over his beautiful twitching cock.

I screamed "Oh my fucking god Bill. I'm cumming!" As the most spectacular orgasm of my life washed over me.

My lover was intent on making this an orgasm we would both remember always. Bill thrust his cock inside me until it pressed against my cervix and held himself there. He flexed his muscles and caused the head to press upward against my g-spot. The absolute incredible pleasure of his movement only served to intensify my climax.

Those inaudible sounds again escaped my throat. Over and over again he flexed his cock to massage the most sensitive spot of my pussy.

I screamed "OH GOD", as I rode his incredible cock across a plateau at the peak of intense sexual pleasure. My pussy flooded again with juices. They leaked from me and ran down his scrotum dripping between my knees.

I pleaded with him, "Bill please you have to bring me down, I can't take much more of this before I'll pass out."

His cock twitched a few more times up against my g-spot and then he slowly relaxed and began a slow motion withdraw from my twitching throbbing pulsating pussy. As his cock withdrew I could feel the intense orgasm I was experiencing mercifully begin to subside.

He slipped from me and knelt back on his haunches. His glistening cock still standing straight up from it's base. I turned to look at him. Bill was sweating profusely, drops of sweat dripped from his nose, his chin. He had willed his cock not to cum. He had commanded it to withhold the torrid of sperm until I had experienced the most incredible climax of my life.

But now it begged for release, it demanded to be brought to a blistering climax matching my own. His eyes told me that he needed that release. I slipped from the couch to kneel beside him as he collapsed back to lay flat on the couch. His cock glistened with the fluids it had been bathed in moments before.

I didn't speak a word, knowing my mission was to bring him to a swift intense oral climax. His cock was a deep purple color from the tip of his head to the base of its shaft. His balls swollen with the cum. I reached out with one hand. It twitched as my fingers touched it. A droplet of pre-cum appeared at the tip. I quickly leaned in and licked it from him.

He moaned deeply as I closed my hand around it and positioned my open mouth above the glorious head. I stroked it once slower then he had fucked me earlier. My hand came to rest at the base of his shaft and I squeezed it tightly. I slowly lowered my mouth over this incredible man's cock.

It slipped easily through the narrow part and deep down the hot flesh of my throat. I wanted him to cum. I wanted his cock to fill my throat with his seed. As my lips touched the base Bill placed one strong hand on the back of my neck.

"Take me Gen." He hissed.

I swallowed hard squeezing my throat flesh tightly around his throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck YES." He screamed.

His cock exploded. Cum shooting in an almost constant stream of hot sticky sweet tasting fluid. I swallowed once, twice a third time accepting every incredible drop down my throat. I pulled up wanting him to give me a mouth full of his beautiful sweet cocktail.

"Yes baby, suck me, suck every drop of cum from me." He begged.

My tongue circled the head as he oozed still more sweet cum for my eager mouth. I licked at his cock, sucked on it's incredible head until his balls had drained themselves of every ounce of cum they held for me.

As I withdrew his cock from my mouth I slid my hand up the shaft collecting the last drops of his sweet man juice. Forming an "O" with my lips I sucked the pool of cum that formed on the tip of his head as my fingers reached the end of an incredible ascent along my lover's shaft.

Bills arms went limp at his sides. I lay my head down on his belly and slowly gently stroked his cock staring intently at it. It had become my sexual god, my sensual sexual god to be worshiped, to be idolized.

After what seems like an eternity he spoke to me.

"Gen tell me something babe." He said.

"Anything Bill, ask me anything you'd like." I replied.

"Am I a good lover?" He asked. His voice almost sounded like he expected my answer to be negative.

I turned my head and looked into his eyes. They were glazed and watery.

"Bill you're a very good lover." I responded.

"Are we going to continue this affair Gen?" He asked.

I hesitated a moment not to think but to let him think before I said, "Bill we just shared the most incredible sex. If I were to base my answer solely on that I'd said absolutely we're going to continue this affair."

"I feel like there's a but coming Gen." he said.

I continued, "We should get to know each other better before we commit to a long term affair baby."

"I'm not going to leave my wife Gen.," He admitted. "She'd never survive without me."

"Do you love her Bill?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"I hope there's a but coming Bill." I said giving him a chance to expound.

He smiled and said, "There is. I love her because we've been together for 22 years Gen. But I'm not IN love with her. I've never lusted for her the way I lusted for you today." Sex to her is something like a chore. And lately that chore only gets done once a month."

"You only fuck her once a month babe?" I asked.

"Yes and that lasts maybe five minutes. She'd never go for doing it doggie, and I can count on one hand the number of times she's given me head. She's never let me cum in her mouth either." He explained.

I full well knew what kind of woman Bill was married to. Hell up until 3 days before I would have fallen into the same category.

"Does she let you go down on her?" I asked.

"Oh my god, Gen never!" He exclaimed. "That's disgusting according to Tess."

His admission surprised me, but also made me think. This incredible fuck, this slow motion passion machine is a novice at giving head. I instantly knew I had a challenge before me. I could train him to eat me the way I wanted.

"Do you fantasize about eating pussy babe?" I questioned him.

"All the time Gen." He said.

"What other things are disgusting to Tess?" I asked.

He laughed as he reached out to play with my hair. "It would be easier to tell you what she thinks isn't disgusting baby." He said.

I revised my question, "Okay babe, so what isn't disgusting to her?"

He laughed again, "Intercourse in the missionary position with all the lights out and under the covers."

"That's it?" I asked surprised.

"Yep, that's been my sex life for 22 years baby." He admitted.

"No oral sex, no anal sex, no mutual masturbation?" I asked.

"Nope" He replied.

No dressing up, no role play, or bondage, not even a little titty fucking?" I continued.