Transforming Genevieve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick didn't say a word.

As I neared the bottom edge of his mattress I licked my lips seductively with the tip of my tongue.

"I'm going to crawl up between your thighs now Dick." I said.

His legs began to move apart as I'd asked. But he remained speechless.

One forearm followed the other onto the mattress my hands stretching out toward him fingers spread like two feline paws about to pounce.

One knee came to rest on his bed. The other followed in short order my fingertips now even with his feet. "I'm going to crawl to you baby." I said. "When I reach you Dick I'm going to take your cock in my mouth. I want you to watch my lips baby."

He shook his head but didn't speak.

Inching my way between his thighs, his already erect cock stood firmly up from his loins. I licked my lips again. His cock twitched uncontrollably as I approached.

"I'm going to take all of you in my hot mouth baby." I said as my fingertips made contact with his inner thigh.

"I'm going to make your cock very wet with my mouth baby." I told him.

I had reached my goal. I rested my forearms on his thighs and stretched my legs flat out behind me. My face now directly in line with his throbbing manhood.

His eyes were glued to my mouth. Shimmering red slivers of oral pleasure parting slowly. Hot breath exhaling over his pulsating cock head. I lowered my mouth over it.

He moaned but didn't speak.

My dark passionate eyes widened as I looked up into his face. His eyes glued to my lips, and the image of his cock disappearing between those red lips of passion.

I engulfed him completely letting the head rub against the roof of my mouth as I took him.

I pressed my tongue against the bottom of his shaft and let it drag along as I lifted my mouth off his throbbing cock.

He groaned as my tongue circled the corona before it slipped from my hot oral cavity of pleasure.

He didn't speak.

"After I make you beautiful cock completely wet baby." I said. "I'm going to turn around." I added.

"I want you to remove my thong Dick." I instructed him.

"After you've stripped it from my body baby. I want you to kneel behind me." I hesitated again.

My soft lips dropped over his cock again. Taking him entirely inside and coating his throbbing meat with my salvia.

He moaned, but didn't say a word.

I withdrew him from my pool of salvia and let a string of spit stretch from his cock to my lower lips. It broke and ran down my chin.

His eyes remained focused on my lips, watching me prepare his fuck tool for an all out assault from behind.

"I want you to take your soaking wet cock in your hand baby." I said. "And I want you to fuck my tight ass."

His jaw dropped open, his eyes widened even more.

"OH MY GOD" He finally spoke.

I sucked him inside my mouth again. Coating him thoroughly with my hot salvia.

"Fuck my ass baby, bury your beautiful cock deep in my tight little ass Dick." I commanded.

"When you're ready to cum baby, I want you to pull out and shoot your sweet seed on my face. I want you to coat these red lips with every drop of your hot cum baby." I demanded.

"Fuckin A." He whispered.

Gathering every drop of salvia I could I spat on his cock. It glistened with my oral lubricant. Throbbing, pulsating ready to invade my tight ass hole.

I turned and crawled to place my forearms flat on the carpet below the bottom edge of his bed allowing my ass to point seductively at him. An instant later his hands were on the straps holding the one remaining barrier to my sphincter. He slid my thong off letting it stretched between my knees. I heard him spit into his hand. The hot salvia was quickly smeared on my sphincter. His strong hands grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart.

"Yes baby, give it to me now." I squealed.

He pressed the head against my tight ass. He pushed harder. My sphincter succumbed to his pressure and opened to accept his invading cock. The head slipped inside his wide corona providing only slight pain as it passed the portal to my hot tight ass. He pushed again forcing the head deeper into me.

Yeah baby, give me more." I begged.

He pushed forward slowly invading me with the remainder of his glorious cock. I felt his balls come to rest against the small patch of flesh separating my pussy and ass. He was buried inside my sweet fucking asshole. His throbbing cock filled me.

"Oh yeah baby, it feels so fuckin good buried in my ass." I squealed.

He started to withdraw pulling back until the corona slipped back through the tight flesh of my sphincter.

"Give it to me baby, fuck that sweet ass." I begged.

He thrust forward again impaling my anal tunnel on his rock hard manhood. His balls slapped against my pussy as he reached maximum penetration. His hands pulled my ass hard against his invading cock.

"Oh god, YES fill me with your beautiful cock." I pleaded.

No sooner had his withdrawing cock slipped from my ass when he slammed it into me again, harder and swifter then before.

I groaned and pushed back against his cock.

Over and over he slammed it into my ass. Each time he'd withdraw completely before thrusting back into me. My sphincter relaxed becoming a gapping hole ready to accept his mighty thrusts into it. Each time he thrust into me his balls slapped against my now soaking wet pussy. Each time he drove his throbbing cock inside I groaned from the pleasure of his invasion.

I spat into my hand and reached between my thighs extending my wet fingers along his cock shaft as it slid out of me. He thrust in again. I kept my fingers there to begin massaging my clit.

"OH YEAH AW OH HEE." I squealed as his onslaught became more intense.

"FUCK ME HARD BABY!" I screamed.

My fingers worked feverishly over my swollen clit adding to the absolute pleasure of his cocks assault on my tight ass.

"Your fucking ass is so tight babe." Dick said.

His hands clawed at my hips pulling me back to meet every thrust he made into me. His searing hot cock stretching my flesh. I loved the feeling of having him slam into me with every ounce of strength he had. I loved the sound of his balls slapping against my wet swollen pussy.

His throaty moans of absolute pleasure filled the air as he drove his cock home time after time.

I squealed delightfully as my fingers brought on my own climax. I came hard and fast moaning and groaning as my pussy flooded with juices and my orgasm peaked. Dipping three fingers inside my soaking pussy I coated them with fluid. I withdrew them and slid my wet fingers along the shaft of his cock lubricating it again as he thrust inside my ass.

Sweat poured from him, his breathing came in short gasps as his own orgasm approached.

"Oh god baby, I'm almost there." He screamed.

"Yes Dick cum for me baby cum on my face baby!" I begged.

His cock swelled inside me as his balls prepared to unload his sweet seed. He groaned deeply, "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum." He exclaimed.

"I want your cum Dick, I want it in my mouth." I pleaded.

He made one final mighty stroke to the depth of my anal tunnel groaning as his cock impaled me.

"Now Gen, I'm ready to cum." He squealed.

He pulled out and leaned back on his haunches. I quickly turned sideways to him and positioned my head directly under his pulsating cock. He'd squeezed the shaft tight waiting for me to move to accept his cum shot.

"Give it to me baby!" I begged.

Dick stroked his cock once, twice then lowered the head to my lips. He groaned deeply as his cock exploded shooting its first thick stream of sweet cum across my shimmering red lips. I opened my mouth wider as the second shot coated my tongue. I reached up and grabbed his throbbing spurting cock to guide it to my lips and stroke him with my soft hand as he oozed cum onto my face. I used the head to spread his cum across my mouth and then took him between my lips to lick at the head and suck the sweet tasting nectar from the tip of his incredible cock.

"Suck it Gen!" He pleaded.

I sucked it, licked it and bit the head.

"Hmmmm.. it tastes so good." I said as I used him to collect the thick gobs of cum from my face and bring it into my wet mouth. I released his cock and licked my fingers clean of his incredible sweet cum. His eyes stared at my face as I finished drinking every drop. I lifted my head and kissed the tip of his softening erection. His body glistened from the coating of sweat.

"Lay back baby." I said.

As he reclined collapsing backward onto a pillow I crawled up the length of his body to lie on top of him. My mouth covered his, he pierced my lips with his tongue sharing the taste of my cum coated tongue. His hands came to my head and held it firmly against his mouth as he lick sucked and kissed the remaining moisture from my face.

He held me tightly wrapping his arms around my back his lips moved to my ear.

"Absolutely incredible babe." He whispered.

Our legs intertwined, our bodies meshed together as Dick and I basked in the glow of our incredible anal experience.

I whispered to him, "Baby your cock is a perfect fit inside my ass. I can't believe how good it felt when you were fucking me really hard."

"Gen, you're the first woman I've ever had anal sex with." He admitted. "I hope I didn't go too fast for you babe." He added.

My instant reply was, "Baby you were perfect."

He smiled and kissed me softly on the mouth. We held each other for the longest time not wanting to break the intimate bond we'd just formed.

"I've fantasized about anal sex for so long babe. Those fantasies don't even come close to the reality of what you've giving me." Dick said.

I smiled and thanked him for the compliment. He had no idea that his was only the second cock that has ever invaded my ass.

"What other fantasies do you have Dick?" I asked.

He thought for a moment before he said, "I've fantasized about a threesome Gen."

"Two women baby?" I suggested.

"No two men and a woman babe." He said. "Actually my fantasy is to have a women suck my cock while she's being fucked from behind by a man with a massive cock." He added.

"Hmmmmmmmm..." I said, "I could get into that fantasy baby."

"Are you serious Gen?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, in fact I've even fantasized about having all three of my holes filled with cock at the same time." I admitted.

That's so fucking erotic babe. I bet I could find two other guys who would be interested in making that fantasy a reality for you Gen." He said.

I giggled at his offer, "Dick we work at a college, I'm sure you could find a half dozen men who'd jump at a chance to fuck me."

I glanced at his alarm clock. It was almost ten and I had an 8 AM class the next day.

"I really should be getting ready to leave Dick." I said.

"Oh, I'd hoped you'd stay the night Gen." He answered.

"Have an 8 AM class baby. I really would like to stay but I think its better that you take me home." I said. I lied about wanting to stay. I didn't want him getting the idea that we were going to become more than sensational fuck buddies.

"Oh okay Gen." He said. "Let me get dressed and I'll take you home. Dick added.

He slipped off the bed and was gone from the room in a flash. I gathered up my things and headed to the bathroom. Quickly dressing I made my way down stairs.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" He asked almost pleadingly.

"I really shouldn't baby. Give me a call after lunch tomorrow okay?" I said.

The drive across town to my flat was quite awkward. Dick didn't say a word. I figured he was upset that I'd turned down his offer. I waited until we were almost at my place before I spoke.

"Baby, tonight was incredible. I hope you're not too upset that I couldn't stay the night." I offered almost apologetically.

"No problem Gen. After all we are just fuck buddies. I wouldn't expect you to want to wake up with me next to you anyway." He said.

"That has nothing to do with it Dick. I have a class at 8 AM tomorrow." I said.

He pulled the car to a stop double parked in front of my flat.

"What ever." He said sarcastically almost as if he was dismissing me.

His statement kind of pissed me off, but rather than get into an argument I decided to let it slide for now.

"Well thanks again for an incredible evening Dick." I said as I leaned toward him to kiss him goodnight.

"Yeah sure." He said not turning his head to accept my kiss.

I felt an ugly feeling in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't wait to be out of his company. I got out and kind of slammed the door. Before I reached the curb he hit the gas and sped off.

Christ I thought, he couldn't even wait till I got inside the door. It'd be a long time before I offered to suck his cock again. Too bad to, he has such sweet tasting cum.

I showered before I went to bed wanting his scent off me before I lay down on my fresh bedding. I fell asleep with that ugly feeling eating at me.

To be continued.

*

Author's note. This is Chapter Five of my story about Genevieve's Transformation. I'd ask my readers to take the time to read the first four chapters and post comments about my writing style. I've never posted any of my stories before and I'm interested in feed back about my writing style. Thanks, RURomantic.