Transforming Genevieve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had moved to the foot of the bed and was slowly peeling my thong down my legs letting it stretched between my knees.

As I lowered my mouth to her sweet wet pussy he impaled me. Suddenly, violently thrusting completely inside me filling my dripping pussy with his throbbing cock. The force of his initial thrust pushed my mouth hard against Marsha's pussy. I took her clit between my lips and sucked hard on it. She moaned in pure delight as I began sucking it like it was a tiny cock.

Peter wasted no time getting into a steady rhythm grabbing my ass and fucking me deep and hard.

I cooed my delight as his cock meat filled me perfectly stretching my pussy open and rubbing the head against my g-spot and into my cervix.

I dipped my tongue between the generous folds of flesh surrounding Marsha's fuck hole and lapped at the juices already flowing inside. She tasted so sweet, her fluids coating my tongue and lips.

My tongue fucking of her pussy took on the same rhythm of Peter's invasion into my pussy letting him push my mouth tight against her pussy as he slammed into me over and over again.

Marsha slid her hands up to cup her enormous tits and run her fingers over the completely erect nipples.

I began to feel that incredible tingling deep in my loins as Peter's rock hard cock drove me closer and closer to what I knew would be an awesome climax.

"Oh yeah Peter, fuck that hot pussy baby!" I exclaimed.

Marsha lowered her hands to my head and pressed my mouth tight against her pussy as she climaxed quickly. Her hips convulsed over and over as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

"She's cuming for you Genevieve!" Peter exclaimed. "Suck that hot pussy juice from her baby."

I lapped at her soaking wet slit but lost control as Peter's assault on my hot pussy pushed me over my own orgasmic peak. My body tensed as the intense sensation of my climax spread out from my loins.

"YES Peter!" I screamed. "Fuck me hard, I'm cuming all over your big cock."

My pussy flooded bathing him in hot juices. His thrusts took on a splashing sound as my fuck tunnel overflowed.

He withdrew from me and I instantly collapsed onto Marsha's abdomen my face resting just above her twitching pussy.

"Who wants to taste my cum?" Peter said as he stood at the bottom of the bed slowly stroking his swollen cock.

Marsha said, "Give it to us both baby. Shoot that hot cum all over our faces."

Peter moved up along side the bed as Marsha slid down so our mouths were next to each other's. He stroked his cock slowly eliciting the cum shower Marsha and I craved so much.

"Oh yeah baby give it to us!" Marsha screamed.

"Yes Peter cum on our faces!" I pleaded.

Marsha opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue. I lowered my face beside hers just as Peter's first massive shot of cum exploded from his cock. It splashed thickly across her upper lip and into my waiting mouth. He leaned closer and shot stream after stream onto our faces and into our wide open mouths. His cum was very thick, sticky and tasted exquisitely salty. He pumped his cock again and again shooting his seed at us coating our faces and tongues with his glorious hot cum. Marsha lifted her head from the bed and took his throbbing cock head between her lips sucking it hard. It popped out from between her lips and I instantly moved forward to have my turn with his sticky cum fountain.

"Yeah baby, suck that cock." Peter bellowed.

I let his cock slip from my lips and it flopped down across Marsha's mouth. She again sucked him inside, and I leaned down to begin licking the sticky coating from her face. Peter withdrew his softening cock to allow Marsha and I to share the cum that was smeared on our faces.

"Hmmmmmmm..." I moaned as we kissed and licked each other clean.

Peter turned and walked toward the bathroom as Marsha and I sucked and licked his sticky cum from each other's faces. By the time Peter returned with a small hand towel Marsha and I only had a thin coating of his sperm spread across our mouths.

He tossed the towel on Marsha's tits and said, "Clean yourselves up ladies, I want to watch you two eat each other's pussies.

I wiped his remaining cum from her face and Marsha cleaned mine. Peter had taken a seat in the lounge chair beside the bed waiting for our lesbian sex show to begin.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply on the mouth, our tongues circled each other. My mouth moved down to lick and suck at her amble tits. Her nipples were rock hard and I bit them gently as I moved my mouth over her soft fleshy orbs. She slid her hand between my thighs and began fingering my wet pussy as I moved down to lick at her belly and pubic mound.

Lifting one legs I straddled her positioning my dripping wet slit just above her face. Her legs spread offering me her own wet pussy. Lowering my head to her I first took her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue at the hard nub. She reached up and pulled my hips down to her mouth. I moaned as her tongue slid along the length of my wet pussy lips. A second lick spreading them so she could dip her soft tongue between. I spread her fleshy folds open exposing the pink moist flesh and her gapping fuck hole.

"Yeah that's it ladies, eat that hot pussy." Peter whispered as he leaned forward to better watch me pleasure his lover orally. I could see that he was stroking his limp cock trying to bring it back to life.

Marsha moaned deeply as I drove my tongue deep inside her warm pussy. She tasted incredible and smelled even better. We licked and sucked at each other's pussies as Peter enjoyed our show.

"Give me your fingers baby." Marsha asked.

I slipped two inside and moved my mouth over her clit again sucking and flicking my tongue at the hard little nub.

She moaned deeply as my fingers fondled her deeply. I felt her spread my pussy wide with her fingers before she shoved them into my soaking wet slit.

Peter encouraged us on saying, "Who's gonna cum first?"

I moaned deeply as she finger fucked my slit and those glorious tingling spears of sexual pleasure began radiating from my loins.

She sucked my clit hard causing me to shudder uncontrollably. Her mouth and fingers were guiding me to the peak of sexual pleasure.

"Oh god, that's so good baby." I said as my orgasm began building to a feverish pitch.

"Do her Marsha, make her cum lover." Peter said

The title wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over me as she fingered and licked at my pulsating wet slit.

I screamed, "OH GOD!" as it peaked.

Marsha's tongue lashed out at my clit and her fingers splashed in and out of me as I flooded with climatic juices. She lapped at my slit drinking ever drop my pussy offered.

I lowered my head and began sucking hard on her clit wanting to take her to the summit of sexual pleasure she had just showed me. My fingers pummeled into her. I slipped a third and then a fourth finger into her. Her pussy expanded to except each digit as I fucked her.

"Push them in deeper." Peter demanded as he watched me finger fuck her hot pussy.

Marsha groaned as I followed his demand pressing my hand inward until my thumb was bent up and across her clit. My tongue and lips still sucking and licking at the clit.

"Fist fuck her baby. She loves having a fist stuffed inside her cunt." Peter said.

Hearing his command Marsha moaned deeply before she said, "Yes baby fist me."

I curled my hand into a fist and pressed it against her pussy. Marsha relaxed her muscles and my hand slid inside. The fleshy folds of her pussy spread over the wide part of my fist and then closed around my wrist as my hand disappears inside her. I could feel the muscles grasping as my hand, clamping down on it like a sexual vice.

She gasped as I twisted my hand rubbing my knuckles against her g-spot.

"OH GOD! That feels so fucking good Gen!" Marsha screamed.

I continued my oral assault on her clit and my invasion of her swollen pussy until she screamed, "I'm gonna cum baby. Fuck me harder."

I pounded her pussy with my hand and sucked hard on her clit as she tensed feeling the quick approach of her own climax.

She screamed, "Oh God, YES YES YES as the searing pleasure of her orgasm crashed into her. Her pussy flooded bathing my hand with her juices making it even slipperier and easier to fist fuck her hot cunt.

Peter stared at his lovers' pussy as it convulsed around my fist. He was enjoying watching me pummel her this way, I imagined it was something he'd done for her more than once himself.

Marsha groaned over and over as her orgasm began to subside. I slid my fist from her but her pussy remained a gapping hole. I could see the pool of juices flooding her. I pressed my mouth to the opening and sucked hard pulling her cum into my mouth. She groaned loudly as the suction of my mouth pulled at her fleshy gapping cunt.

Peter stood holding his now erect cock in one hand. Her placed one hand on my shoulder and shoved me off his lover. I flopped down on the bed and rolled over on my back looking up at his massive cock inches above my mouth.

"Marsha roll on top of her and give me your sweet ass." He demanded.

Marsha instantly followed his directions mounting me as he moved between her spread legs. Her gapping pussy dripped cum onto my face. Peter bent a little at the knees and he pressed his cock between my wet lips. I tilted my head back slightly to accept the oral invasion I was about to receive. With one slow thrust he buried his hard cock in my throat.

"Yeah baby coat that big cock with your spit so I can ass fuck her." He bellowed.

He withdrew and straightened up to press his cock against her ass. Marsha reached around with both hands and spread herself open to her lovers advance. He thrust hard into her. She screamed with shear delight as his massive cock sank to the depth of her ass.

"Suck my clit baby." Marsha asked.

I lifted my head keeping my eyes open and took her clit between my lips. As I sucked her I could watch the underside of Peter's hard cock disappear into her ass. I had an incredible view of my lovers' anal sex. I licked her clit and his balls as he fucked her hard in the ass.

Marsha screamed loudly as Peter slammed into her ass. She had experienced his anal assault before and moaned over and over as he fucked her deep hard and fast with his cock.

I extended my tongue and let her clit slide across the tip as Peter's thrusts moved her pelvis back and forth. He withdrew and slammed himself into her pussy slapping his balls against my face. A few strokes in her gapping cunt and he returned to fuck her ass again. Over and over he moved his massive cock from her ass back to her pussy. All the while I worked my oral magic on her swollen clit.

Peter was using her, using her ass and pussy for his own pleasure, but giving her the fuck of a lifetime at the same time.

"I want a third hole to fuck!" He bellowed.

His cock sank deep into her ass, and then slammed into her pussy. As he withdrew I offered him that third hole opening my mouth wide to let him slam his rock hard cock deep in my throat.

He groaned as I took every inch swallowing hard to grasp him as he withdrew.

Over and over again he gave her ass a deep stroke, then move down to slam into her pussy before driving his member down my throat.

Marsha screamed, Yeah baby fuck us good, fuck my ass and cunt."

"Yes fuck my throat deep baby!" I added.

He was obviously fulfilling a long time fantasy of fucking two women in such a demeaning manner, but I wanted to make that fantasy a reality for him. I wanted to watch his cum shoot from his cock and splash against her ass and then drip down across her pussy and into my waiting mouth.

His body tensed, as he withdrew from her ass. He groaned deeply as his cock shot a stream of hot cum at her. It instantly ran down over her pussy and just as I thought a moment earlier dripped into my wanting mouth. He lowered his cock and gave me a full shot directly into my flooding oral cavity.

Resting the tip against her ass he oozed cum onto her and I accept every drop as it ran down to my lips. He shoved his cock inside her pussy and gave her several short hard strokes before pulling out and slipping it into the pool of cum I was holding in my mouth.

Marsha collapsed forward leaving Peter only one wet hole to fuck. He drove his softening cock down my throat cause his seed to ooze from the corners of my mouth and run down over my neck. All three of us were soaked with sweat, covered with cum and basking in the glory of an incredible three-way fuck.

Peter finally withdrew this now limp cock from my mouth and smeared the cum around my lips with the soft head. I licked at it trying my best to gather the rest of his salty seed with my tongue and suck it into my open mouth. Peter straightened up to gaze at Marsha's cum covered ass and pussy and my cum soaked face.

"You two look so hot covered with my cum." He said. He took a step back and said, "Lick her cunt clean Gen."

Leaning against the low dresser Peter watched as I reached up and pulled Marsha's hips back toward me. She lowered her pussy to my lips and I slowly began licking at her again sucking her lover's seed between my lips. The mixture of their fuck juices tasted like an incredible sexual cocktail. I lapped at her until I'd cleaned her pussy of every drop.

I wanted more, I craved more of these two sensual lovers. I wanted them both pleasuring me at once.

"Marsha eat my pussy while I suck Peter's cock hard again." I begged.

I'd love to!" Marsha exclaimed. She moved off me and directed me to turn over and spin around so my legs would be dangling off the bottom of the bed. As I moved she knelt between my thighs and began massaging along the length of my silk covered legs. Marsha looked over her shoulder at Peter and said, "Now baby you kneel above her head and let her tilt her face back so she can suck your cock again."

As Peter moved to kneel just above my head Marsha lowered her lips to begin kissing and licking at my pussy. I tilted my head back just enough so Peter could lean forward and slip his soft cock between my lips. His balls rested on the bridge of my nose and covered my eyes. I sucked his cock head inside my wet mouth and began running my tongue around the corona. He moaned deeply as my soft tongue circled his cock. Marsha's tongue slid along the swollen lips of my pussy eliciting a sensual moan from my throat. She straightened up and rubbed her erect nipple against my clit.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good Marsha." I moaned.

As she massaged my clit she could watch me sucking Peter's limp cock. He leaned forward and pressed its entirety inside my warm wet mouth and kissed his lover deeply. She moaned as his tongue pushed her lips apart and sank into her wet mouth. Breaking their kiss Peter said, "Tongue fuck her Marsha, make her cum. I want to feel her moaning around my cock as she cums baby."

Marsha returned her mouth to my pussy and began sliding her tongue in and out of me. Her fingers spread me open to the advances of her soft tongue. Her sensuous oral caresses felt so much different from those of my male lovers. She knew what feels incredible to a woman and was giving me those exact feelings.

Incredibly Peter's cock began to swell once again and he began slowly fucking my wet mouth again. Marsha's oral magic was having the desired effect and I began to once again feel that incredible tingling in my pussy as she tongue fucked me toward still another wonderful orgasm. Slowly the tingling spread through out my entire body and in a few precious moments I was grinding my hot sticky pussy against her mouth as my orgasm built.

Peter continued slowly fucking my mouth with his semi hard cock and I moaned over and over as Marsha's sweet mouth took me over the pinnacle of bi-sexual pleasure. I lost all sense of time as my body melted into her sweet mouth. She lapped at my pussy pulling every drop of moisture she could from my wet swollen pussy. My throaty groans only served to make Peter mouth fuck me even faster. His partially erect cock began oozing cum as he moaned deeply in an orgasmic symphony of sexual pleasure. He withdrew his cock and Marsha instantly moved up to lick and suck his sperm from my lips and face.

Totally spent Peter collapsed on the bed next to me as his lover and I kissed and licked at each other. She wanting to taste his cum and I wanting to taste my own sweet juices from her mouth.

Marsha was the first to speak, "What an incredible experience Gen. I love watching you pleasure Peter, I love watching him react to your incredible body and sexual appetite."

"His cock felt so good stuffed in my throat Marsha." I offered, "I love the taste of his cum." I added.

"He does have sweet tasting cum doesn't he." She responded.

"You both taste incredible." Peter added.

As I slid out from under Marsha's sensual body she moved over to lay on top of Peter and rub her soft tits into his back. She began kissing him softly around the back of his neck and shoulders and gently caressing his sides and ass with her soft hands.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. Standing in front of the mirror I looked at my reflection. I had Peter's cum smeared in my hair, and across my lips. My pussy lips were swollen and red. I felt sexually satisfied. Marsha's oral talents in some new way surpassed those of all my male lovers. I wondered if she would be open to the idea of she and I making love without Peter being involved. An idea I would have to explore fully at another time and place.

I used a soft warm wet wash cloth to remove the residue of our loving making from my face, hair and neck. Returning to the bedroom I found Peter and Marsha entwined in a classic 69 oral position. Marsha was on top and was slowly grinding her pussy over his mouth as he tongued her. Her sexy legs stretched out above his head and her soft full tits sliding over his stomach. His limp cock rested against his abdomen and she was licking the length of his shaft trying her best to encourage him into still another erection. I knelt down between her outstretched legs and watched as Peter used his tongue to pleasure her with long strokes between the swollen lips of her pussy.

Marsha moaned each time his tongue slid along her lips and covered her swollen clit. Peter used his fingers to spread her open and licked the soft wet flesh between her lips.

"Oh fuck that feels so god damn good!" She exclaimed.

He drove his tongue into her deeper and deeper rubbing his chin against her clit. Marsha rocked her hips humping his face as he ate her.

"Yes baby, I'm gonna cum for you Peter!" She screamed.

Marsha started bucking and quivering as her orgasm built and she again screamed, "I'm cumming baby."

Her pussy convulsed and began oozing a flood of orgasmic juices in his mouth and on his face. She moaned deeply as he stroked at her with his tongue licking every drop of sweet pussy juice she had to offer. As her climax subsided she lifted her hips and moved forward. I leaned forward and lowered my mouth to his to share his lovers' taste.

I moaned deeply as he shoved his cum covered tongue between my lips and circled my own tongue slowly spreading her taste within my mouth. Marsha had been licking and sucking Peter's soft cock the entire time he ate her. But he was spent and her oral talents could not bring him to another erection.

Marsha rolled off Peter and ran her hands over the entire length of her sensuous body, paying close attention to her soft tits and erect nipples. I lifted my face from him and looked up at her.

"Suck my pussy Marsha." I said.

She smiled and responded, "Sit on my face Gen let me tongue fuck you."