Transforming Genevieve Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you come over here and let me show you how much I appreciate you getting me all this sweet cock meat babe." I said

As he walked slowly toward me Jim pulled his shirt over his head. His muscular torso was hairless, cut beyond belief and tanned perfectly. His nipples were hard begging to be sucked. As he approached I slid from the sofa and knelt before him, my deep green eyes staring up at his awesome body. He stood before me with his hands resting on his hips. I slid my hands up the front of his legs and quickly undid the clasp of his jeans peeling the denim fabric down his equally muscular legs his cock hung in front of my face.

"I'll get you nice and hard baby so you can be the first to fuck me when the party gets going." I whispered.

His musky sour smell again wafted into my nostrils. Without moving my hands from my thighs I leaned forward and parted my lips taking his half soft cock between them. I licked around the corona that had pleasured me so well a short time earlier.

He groaned as my tongue circled his cock head and I pushed more of his soft cock into my wet oral cavity.

"That's it bitch, suck it good." He said.

I slid one hand up and grasped his cock as I let him slip deeper between my lips. Lifting his cock up I slowly licked down along the shaft to take one massive ball in my mouth and suckled it gently. As I stroked the length with my delicate fingers he groaned again. His cock began to stiffen in my hand. I loved the way it grew and got harder and harder as my fingers worked their sexual magic on his growing hard-on.

Releasing his ball from my mouth I ran my tongue up along the shaft until I reached the corona again. I licked at the tiny patch of connecting tissue on the underside and then up over the tip to capture a droplet of pre cum from the slit at the very tip. His fluids tasted sweeter this time and I happily swallowed the first of what I was sure would be my drink for the rest of the night.

His cock had grown long and hard, the results of my soft stroking, and gentle licking of his meat. He kept his hands firmly placed on his hips but began thrusting toward me as I sucked more and more of his gorgeous cock inside my wet mouth. Just as I was about to deep throat him his doorbell interrupted my cock sucking.

Jim withdrew his rock hard cock and pulled his jeans up over his waist closing the clasp and zipper as he turned and walked toward the door. He opened the door and stepped aside allowing a tall lanky blonde stud slip past him followed by a shorter stocky built Italian looking man with wavy dark hair.

"Hey Stu," Jim said.

"Thanks for calling." Stu responded. "This is Jerry." He added.

Jim shook Jerry's hand then said, "Nice to meet ya Jerry."

"Where's the bitch?" Stu asked.

"She's in the living room dude." Jim replied. "And she's hotter then hell. Come on in and I'll introduce you guys." Jim added.

The three men walked toward me as I seductively crossed my legs. Stu and Jerry both smiled widely when they first saw me sitting on the sofa.

"You're not shitting Jim, she is one hot looking babe." Stu added.

Jerry was wide eyed and his stare told me he was already beginning to get aroused, not to mention the lump in front of his slacks.

Jim said, "Stu, Jerry meet Gen. She wants a hot gang bang tonight."

Jerry and Stu both said, "Nice to meet you Gen." at the same time.

I just nodded my approval of them both and said, "Well boys let's see what ya have for me."

Stu pulled his light blue tee shirt up over his head to reveal a flat stomach and hairless chest. Jerry on the other hand unclasped his jeans and pulled his zipper down. Sliding the denim material down his legs along with his white jockey shorts he stepped out of them and straightened up. His cock was already fully erect and appeared to be about 5 inches in length. He began stroking it slowly. It was a dark color and his balls hung loosely below. His loose fitting white tee shirt covered most of his dark curly pubic hair.

Jim followed closely behind his erect cock pressing at the zipper of his jeans begging to be released again. As the three men approached I uncrossed my legs and gave them a good look at my tight slit.

Stu spoke first, "You gonna suck our cocks Gen?"

I quickly responded, "I'm going to suck every cock I'm offered tonight."

Spreading my thighs I slid a finger between my pussy lips as they moved in closer. Jerry was in the middle with his naked cock standing at full attention. I slid one hand up Stu's leg and the other up Jim's to begin slowly massaging their cocks through the material of their slacks. Jerry moved closer to me standing between my spread thighs.

"This looks like a nice cock to begin with." I said.

I leaned forward and opened my lips offering my wet mouth to Jerry. He leaned forward and after placing the tip of his hard-on against my tongue removed his hand. I opened my mouth wider and leaned forward letting his rock hard cock slid along my wet tongue.

"Hmmmmm.. that tastes so good Jerry." I said as I leaned back and let him slip from my mouth.

Leaning in again I took his entire cock in my mouth but this time I closed my lips around it and sucked hard on his swollen head, circling the corona with my tongue.

"Oh yeah Gen, that's the way to suck cock." Jerry said.

My hands were slowly bringing Stu and Jim to full erections, and they both pressed their hips harder against my soft hand as I slid them up and down the length of their bigger cocks.

I again let Jerry slip from my mouth and said, "Show me what you have boys!"

Stu and Jim both opened their pants and yanked their zippers down. I hooked one finger in the bottom of their zippers where they came together and pulled down as they both slipped their pants over their hips. Two glorious cocks sprung forth. Jim's was as hard as before and throbbing to be touched and sucked.

Stu's cock was rather slim but longer then both Jerry and Jim. It curved upwards above a trimmed patch of curly blonde pubic hair. I gazed at it knowing instantly his could tickle my throat deeper than the others if taken in the right position.

"Oh yeah, now we're talking!" I exclaimed as I looked over the trio of man meat presented in front of me.

Stu didn't say a word, but his friend Jim said, "Shut the fuck up bitch and suck us!"

I leaned to my left and pulled Jim's cock down to my mouth. Sucking him deeply inside my mouth and moistening his length with my salvia. As I sucked him I slowly stroked the other two cocks waiting their turn to be bathed in my hot spit.

As I moved my mouth to again cover Jerry's throbbing member with my wet mouth I moved my hand to stroke Jim's wet cock. Once Jerry was covered with salvia I withdrew him and released my handhold on Stu's curving cock meat.

I had to sit up straighter to reach the tip of his long cock with my lips, and my delicate hands moved to slowly stroke Jim and Jerry. Letting my tongue trail up the length of Stu's member until I reached the tip of his slim cock head I spread my lips and lowered my mouth over it keeping my lips wide open.

Stu moaned deeply as my hot breath escaped around his cock's shaft as I pressed him deep into my mouth letting the tip touch the tight opening to my soft throat. He still had a good four or five inches to offer me.

I slowly began a sensual round robin blowjob on these three cocks, stroking the two that weren't being sucked by my hot wet mouth. I let them rub their cocks against my face smearing my salvia on my cheeks and jaw line.

My pussy ached to be touched, sucked and fucked and I was wetter then hell at the thought of these three cocks taking turns fucking me.

Jim's doorbell rang again. "It's open." He bellowed not wanting to lose his spot in my circle suck off.

The door to his apartment opened and two black men entered.

"What the fuck dude." One of them said. "You started already?"

Jim laughed and replied, "We're just warming her up Bro."

As I finished a turn with Jerry letting his cock slip from my mouth I said, "Oh yeah I've got to have some black cock."

Jerry grinned and said, "I want to eat your hot pussy before it gets all smeared with cum Gen."

I spread my thighs further apart and Jerry instantly knelt between them. His fingers slid along the wet lips and dipped inside for a moment.

"Fuckin A, she's really wet guys." He said as he lowered his mouth closer to my dripping pussy.

The black dude Bro was already stripping and as he pulled his baggy jeans down his massive black cock came into view. It was huge in both length and girth. His heavy balls hung down stretching his scrotum. His friend Jerome took more time removing his clothing and I imagined he was shyer about being naked in front of four other men.

Bro wasted no time trying to find a spot in my little circle of cock meat wanting me to test his size with my mouth. Jim moved around to my side and put one foot up on the sofa giving Bro room to slide in.

"I only have two hands boys, so you're going to have to stroke them yourselves while you wait for this hot little mouth to suck you." I offered.

Meanwhile Jerry was happily licking and sucking on my clit and pussy and since I now had a free hand I let it drop down to his head and encouraged him to tongue me deeper.

As Bro moved in I dipped my mouth down to gather up his still soft black meat and licked along the top of his huge cock. My tongue reached his tight curly pubic hair and I flattened my tongue to slide it down the length of his shaft to the head.

"Yeah baby, take that big black cock in your mouth." Bro said as I used the tip of my tongue to lift his massive cock up. I opened my lips wide and let him slide between my wet lips. His cock stretched the soft skin at the corners of my lips as I pressed his thick cock head between them.

I instantly thought I may have met my match when it comes to deep throating a cock. Time would tell, because I knew I'd be stuffing this black monster in my throat before the night was over.

While I used my tongue and lips on Bro's monster black cock, his friend Jerome stripped his clothes off. Jerome was a little overweight, his paunchy belly and heavy thighs now exposed to my glare had been hidden by baggy sweat pants and an equally over sized tee shirt. There was no hiding his hard cock though. He grasped it near the base and pulled the skin taut causing his mean looking cock head to slide from beneath the uncircumcised foreskin. Jerome took the spot to my right completing my almost full circle of hard cock meat.

"Surrounded by cocks!" I exclaimed as I started giving each one a few strokes of pleasure in my wet mouth.

Jerry meanwhile was still happily licking sucking and biting at my pussy lips and clit. His oral talents had already started my pussy to tingling. I'd have to reward him for his efforts by letting him fuck me first.

All four of the men surrounding me were fully erect and glistening with my salvia. They'd all felt the tight narrow opening of my throat, but I hadn't let any of them dip into the soft moist flesh beyond.

To me the object of this gangbang was for them to pleasure me and I craved the feel of having all three of my fuck-able holes stuffed with their meat.

"I need to be fucked!" I said as I moved from Stu's cock to Jerome's.

After bobbing back and forth a few times on Jerome's raging hard-on I pulled Jerry's mouth from my pussy. His lips and chin were coated with my fuck juices. Looking down at him I said, "You wanna fuck my tight ass Jerry?"

"Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed.

Jerry moved back so I could stand up, kneeling before me as I turned to give him a view of the ass I'd just offered him to fuck. I leaned forward and reached around to spread my ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, I wanna fuck that tight ass Gen!" He almost shouted.

"Jim since you set up this little fuck fest I think you should be the first to fuck my hot pussy." I said looking toward the party's host.

"I couldn't agree more Gen!" Jim said.

"Sit down here Jim and I'll get on top of you." I said.

Stu, Jerome and Bro were all standing around cocks in hand waiting to see where I wanted them to enter me.

As soon as Jim was seated on the sofa I moved forward and straddled his thighs, my stilettos hanging over the front edge of the sofa. Jim held his cock straight up pointing it directly at the entrance to my soaking wet pussy.

"Hmmmm..." we moaned in unison as I lowered myself onto his throbbing cock.

I leaned forward and pressed my tits into Jim's face. He wasted no time beginning to suck my nipples. His hands slid up to ride the outside of my hips as I fucked him.

My face was positioned just above the back of the sofa and I said, "I need something to suck!"

Jerome, Stu and Bro quickly rounded the sofa to offer me something to suck.

I smiled at the three of them and said, "Hmmmm white meat on rye. My favorite!"

Stu was the first to slip between my wet lips and onto my hot tongue. His curved cock fully erect slid against the roof of my mouth making contact with the tight opening to my throat. His hands moved to grasp my head, and I mumbled "ahuh" as he pressed his cock harder against my throat giving him permission to push his cock through and into my soft throat tissue.

"YES!" He exclaimed as his cock head slid into the soft hot fleshy tissue of my throat. I swallowed hard tightening my throat muscles around the throbbing head. "Awwww" I moaned as I pulled back and let his cock slip from my mouth. I slid one hand down between Jim and me and let his slippery cock spread some fuck juices on the fingertips. Moving my fingers to my ass I spread the moisture around my sphincter preparing it for Jerry's cock.

Looking over my shoulder at Jerry I said, "Come on fucker, stick that hard cock in my fucking asshole!"

Jerry wasted no time moving between Jim's spread thighs and my ankles. I heard him spit into his hand just before he pressed his hard cock against my sphincter. I relaxed my muscles and almost screamed, "Yeah baby, fuck my ass good!"

I felt him press harder, the tip of his rock hard cock spreading my ass open. His cock head slipped beyond my sphincter and I pushed back and down with my hips to engulf both Jerry's hard cock in my ass and bury Jim's deep in my dripping pussy. Those wonderful tingling feelings began instantly as the two cocks filled my fuck tunnels so completely.

"Oh yeah that's it fill me boys!" I exclaimed.

With my pussy and ass stuffed with cock meat I began concentrating on having my last fuck hole stuffed with hot cock. I chose Bro's cock to stuff my throat. Leaning my open mouth toward his black monster of a cock I said, "Bro I want you to stuff this down my throat."

His eyes widened as I slid my tongue toward the tip and licked at the underside of his cock head. He grasped his cock right at the base and slowly thrust forward. My flesh stretched as his massive thick corona slid past the shimmering red lips. His cock head filled my mouth, and almost instantly was pressing against the tight opening to my throat.

A muffled "ahuh" escaped my throat as he pushed against it. I relaxed my throat muscles and kind of nodded my approval for him to thrust deeper. My eyes teared as his huge cock stretched my throat opening wide. Through the blur of my tears I could see that his hand was still a good five inches from my lips, and his hand had to be covering another four inches of cock shaft.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax knowing his cock would go deeper then any I'd deep throated before. Bro moaned deeply as he slowly thrust into my throat. The soft fleshy tissue stretched and I could feel the skin on my neck pull tight as he fucked into my throat.

As his cock pressed deeper and deeper into me I began slowly humping Jim and Jerry who were still buried deep inside me from behind. It seemed like an eternity until I finally felt Bro's finger pressing against my upper lip the tip of his thumb touching my chin. Then his hand moved away and the final few inches of his glorious black cock slid inside my mouth pushing his massive cock head deeper down my throat. I slid one hand across the back of the sofa and grabbed Stu's cock. Jerome moved behind Bro and laid his cock on the top of the sofa. My free hand grabbed his throbbing cock and I slowly began stroking the only two cocks that weren't buried inside me.

The incredible sensation of having three cocks stuffed inside me was more then I'd ever fantasized about. Every one stretching the fuck cavity it was buried in to its limit. Bro slowly began fucking my mouth withdrawing only enough to let me suck in life giving air before he sank his massive black cock deep down my throat once again. Jim and Jerry were working together from behind. As Jim fucked into my swollen pussy Jerry was pulling out of my tight ass. I'm sure they could feel each other's cocks through the flesh separating the two fuck tunnels.

My moaning became more intense as their cocks worked in an out of my body.

"What a tight fucking throat she's got." Bro said to no one in particular.

"You should feel how tight this ass is." Jerry added.

"I can't wait to fuck that throat." Stu said.

Jim just moaned as I bounced up and down on him with my dripping pussy.

I imagined myself to be a porn star fucking three men at once and having another two being kept hard and ready to fuck me with my delicate fingers.

My body began tingling all over as the onslaught of cock meat brought me to the brink of orgasm. Jerry was pummeling my ass hard and fast, and I knew he was moments for cumming. I wanted to feel his hot cock spurt cum deep in my ass lubricating it for the next cock to be slammed into me. He grabbed my hips and fucked my ass with all his might.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum!" He screamed.

I felt his cock swell and in an instant the searing heat of his cum burned my ass. He started to pull out as the second load of sticky cum was deposited inside my tight little asshole.

"Hmmmmm..." Jerry moaned as his throbbing member slipped from inside me and shot a thick wad of cum over my ass cheeks.

I released Jerome's cock and reached around to grab Jerry's and stroked it eliciting every last drop of his seed on my ass. Using his cock I smeared his hot cum over my ass cheeks.

Jerry stepped away from my soaked ass and collapsed on the chair at one end of the sofa holding his softening cock in his hand.

I could have cum myself, but Jim withdrew and said, "I want you to suck me off bitch."

Bro withdrew from my throat and said, "I'm gonna fuck her doggie style."

Stu who seemed like he was becoming impatient to have his turn inside my hot body said, "What about Jerome and me. When do we get to fuck this little slut?"

"You can fuck my throat as soon as Jim cums on my face Stu." I said.

I slid off Jim's lap and knelt between his thighs. Bro moved around the sofa and got down on his knees behind me his massive cock glistening with my salvia. Jim's raging erection was directly in front of my face and I licked along the length from balls to head before I swallowed every inch he offered. I could keep eye contact with him as I lowered my mouth over him and his eyes widened as his cock disappeared between my lips.

Bro had stretched my throat enough so that even Jim's big hard on easily penetrated my throat. In one slow descent I engulfed his rock hard cock, tightening my throat muscles around his cock head as it pushed deep inside the warm depths of my throat.

Just as I nuzzled my nose into Jim's pubic hair Bro pressed his massive black fuck tool against my pussy. I groaned as he pushed the head between the swollen lips and inside. With his cock head firmly inside my dripping slit he grasped my hips and held them firmly in place as his thick black cock speared me. The head slammed into my cervix long before he could insert the entire length of sweet black meat.