Transforming Genevieve Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lifted my head off Jim's cock Bro started to withdraw for the first time. I let Jim slip from my oral grasp and said, "Fuck me Bro, give me that beautiful black cock baby."

My lips slipped over Jim's cock head again and I took him deep in my throat again as Bro thrust into my stretched pussy and banged against my cervix again. Jim's hands slid to my head and he began moving me up and down on his throbbing cock.

"Suck it bitch, make me cum in your mouth." Jim screamed.

Stu and Jerome had come around and taken seats on either side of Jim and were intently watching as I sucked Jim's giant cock with every ounce of sexual strength I could muster. They were both stroking their cocks waiting their turn to fuck me and deposit their seed in one of my cum holes.

Behind me Bro was slowly fucking my aching pussy and had me on the verge of orgasm. My loins tensed with sexual pleasure as I felt the title wave of climatic delight crash over me.

"Yeah bitch, soak my cock with your cum!" Bro bellowed.

My pussy flooded with fuck juices and his thrusts instantly began making sloppy splashing sounds as he continued his assault on my soaking wet pussy. I shuddered visibly as the incredible sensation of orgasm continued. I wanted to scream, but could only offer a muffled groan since Jim's cock was deep down my throat as I rode Bro's beautiful black cock through my climax.

"You're gonna make me cum Gen." Jim screamed.

I began lifting my head from him as he groaned deeply and shot a full load of salty tasting cum down my throat. Before his second load shot out of him I had his cock outside my mouth and it splashed against my nose and up toward my eyes.

My own climax was subsiding as I happily sucked and licked at his cock head smearing what remaining cum oozed from the head all over my face. Jim reached in and grabbed his throbbing cock and began slapping it against my lips and tongue splattering his seed about as he did. Jim threw his head back against the sofa and moaned as I licked every drop of cum from his cock making sure he had drained his cum sack in my mouth.

"Two down, three to go." I said giggling at how easily I'd turned Jim and Jerry into basket cases.

A new voice said, "What do you mean three to go bitch?"

I looked to my left where Jerry had been sitting watching me suck Jim's cock and realized the other two members of my little gang bang had arrived.

Jim said, "Scott, Greg, meet Gen."

"How you doing boys?" I asked.

"Looking to have you suck my cock just like that baby." Greg said.

I smiled widely at him and said, "You're gonna have to wait sweetie, Stu and Jerome have the next shot."

Bro meanwhile was taking his time and enjoying fucking my sloppy wet pussy.

I looked over my shoulder as I reached around and spread my ass cheeks, "You wanna fuck my tight little ass big boy?" I questioned him.

"Fuck yes!" He instantly replied.

He pulled out of my pussy as I said, "Okay boys time for a Chinese fire fuck drill. Let's see how quick you three can get in positions I tell you to."

They all began to move as I said, "Jerome, sit on the floor here." Patting the carpet next to me.

"Stu, I want you to lay down on the sofa here." I said patting the soft just in front of me.

"Bro, since this is the third hole you're gonna get to fuck you'll have to crouch down after Jerome is inside and fuck my ass." I instructed.

"Greg, you and Scott can watch from the bullpen." I said pointing to the back of the sofa. "But be ready to jump in as soon as any one of these three shoot their load."

As the boys moved to where I wanted them I slid my thighs up closer to the sofa so that as soon as Stu was down I could begin giving him what he want most. The deep throat blowjob of his lifetime.

Jerome slid down and I moved to straddle his wide hips. My soaking wet pussy parted and his hand guided his thick cock to the entrance. He thrust up into me just as I reached for Stu's curved cock. I rested my tits against his side and turned my head toward his rock hard cock.

Bro hadn't moved to my ass, and I turned to him and said, "What's the matter big boy can't you handle the position?"

He got a huge grin on his face before he said, "I think I'll just finger your ass for now." holding up his middle finger for my inspection. He spit on his finger that was bigger then many men's cocks.

"Oh yeah Bro finger my tight little ass." I said.

He inserted his finger in my ass. Jerome was already soaking in my wet pussy and I began humping his cock bouncing my hips up and down over his pulsating dick.

With my ass and pussy being taken care of by the two black members of my fuck fest I could turn my attention to Stu's white curve of a cock. I slowly stroked its length with my delicate fingers, using my other hand to cup his balls and massage. Extending my tongue I licked at the shaft. His cock twitched as my tongue teased the flesh.

"Damn Gen that feels incredible." Stu remarked.

I used my tongue to circle the soft corona at the base of his cock head and continued circling the head till I reached the tip where I was rewarded with a tiny droplet of his pre-cum. His fluid tasted incredible and I instantly knew I'd want him to give me the full load in my mouth. Opening my lips I slowly took him inside my wet mouth.

"Oh yeah that's it Gen suck it!" He whispered.

I turned my head so that his curved hard-on could easily slide across my tongue and into the warmer flesh of my throat.

He moaned deeply as I swallowed him completely.

Jerome was guiding my hips up and down on his hard cock while I sucked Stu's gorgeous cock. And Bro well he was just warming up my ass for what I knew would be an incredible ass fucking later.

With Stu's cock firmly imbedded in my oral fuck tunnel my hands were free to reach for Greg and Scott's now exposed cocks and I began stroking them to full erections in preparation of their turn at my body. Both men had what I would call average cocks, but I was sure they had lots of sweet cum for me and that's what this fuck fest was quickly becoming all about, giving me more cum then I could ever dream of.

Stu's cock curved perfectly down my throat and I had no trouble swallowing its entire length. He moaned his absolute approval each time I sank my hot throat over his beautiful throbbing cock. He turned slightly so I could swallow him even easier and I rewarded him with an oral plunge that elicited a heavy groan from his throat. I loved the way his cock felt in my mouth and throat. It was as if my throat was the perfect mold for his throbbing member and I happily fucked him with that perfect mold.

His cock began to swell and I knew he was almost ready to cum for me. Letting him slip from my oral grasp I begged him, "Yeah baby, I want you to stroke this beautiful cock until you cum all over my face."

Stu instantly grabbed his throbbing cock and began stroking it furiously. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out to give him the target we both wanted covered with his sticky cum.

"Fuckkkk....," He said "I'm cumming!" His cock exploded shooting hot cum right to the back of my mouth. Another shot coated my tongue even more and I closed my lips to keep it from running back out. He stroked it hard a couple more times and it oozed salty cum on my nose and upper lip. I slid my tongue out and licked his sticky seed from my lips and used a fingertip to pull the fluid off my nose and into my mouth.

Stu was spent and I craved more cum.

"Jerome you gonna cum on my face baby?" I asked.

Jerome pulled out of my pussy and I instantly slid off his throbbing member.

"Damn right bitch!" He said as he stood and I slid off the sofa to kneel before him.

His cock was covered with my pussy juices and glistened as he began jerking it slowly. I again opened my lips to give him access to my cum catching mouth and throat.

Jerome kept his gaze on my face as I leaned forward to lick at the pulsating head of his swollen cock.

He groaned deeply as his black cock shot a thick wad of cum into my mouth. Jerome didn't cum with the same intensity of the other men, but his cum tasted sweet and I sucked him as he oozed his seed into my mouth. Another load of hot cum for me to taste and finally swallow after I showed him my mouth full of his load.

Jerome moved away and I was left kneeling there on Jim's living room floor with my face glazed with the cum of four of the men who had responded to my gang bang.

Bro's cock was still hard, and the final two fuckers to arrive, Scott and Greg were both ready to fuck whatever fuck hole I offered.

I slid up to sit on the edge of the sofa, and looking Bro directly in the eyes I said, "Well fucker, you gonna give me that big black dick in my ass like I asked?"

"Your fucking right I am!" He responded.

With that he moved between my spread thighs and placing one huge black hand on my chest he pushed me back against the sofa. His hands grabbed my ankles and lifted them up above his shoulders. My exposed ass was resting just on the edge of the sofa. He leaned forward and laid his huge cock on my abdomen with his balls resting against my wet cunt and tight ass. His cock reached past my belly button. I knew when he finally penetrated my ass he would fill me totally.

He spit in his hand and smeared his salvia along the length of his massive cock shaft.

"Give it to me Bro! Let me feel you fill my ass with your big black cock!" I screamed.

He leaned back sliding his black snake along my belly until he could slide it down to the entrance of my dripping wet cunt. He pushed the thick head inside my wet pussy to coat it with my fuck fluids, then withdrew and moved it to my ass.

"Fuck that ass NOW!" I screamed.

He pressed forward hard. Searing pain shot out from my sphincter as he mauled me with the swollen head. The head stretched my ass wider then it had ever been stretched before and I felt as if my flesh was tearing. Being ripped open by his huge black cock. The pain didn't subside as his cock head sank deeper into my tight ass. The shaft had more girth than any cock head that I'd had pressed through the tight opening to my ass. But I wanted his beautiful cock buried in my ass.

"Give me more fucker!" I screamed watching his face as he pressed forward.

"Fuck you're tight!" He bellowed.

Half his cock was buried inside my ass when he first started to withdraw giving my ass time to adjust to his massive size.

"Fuck my tight ass you black motherfucker!" I demanded.

His eyes closed and he grabbed his cock right at the base squeezing the blood toward the head. He thrust into my ass again sinking deeper then his first assault. The pain again radiated outward from my sphincter as he drove into me.

"That's it, fuck my ass hard baby!" I screamed.

The other members of my gangbang gathered around to watch his invasion of my ass all wondering when the blood would begin to flow. But my ass stretched and stretched to accept him more easily as he started fucking my ass with slow strokes. Each stroke into me resulted in deeper penetration and less pain.

"God damn bitch, your ass is so fucking tight!" Bro bellowed.

"Shut up and fuck me!" I screamed back at him.

I assume Bro wasn't used to having a bitch tell him to shut up, because his fucking took on a more serious pace as he realized I wanted him to assault me with ever inch of his huge cock.

I reached down below my legs and pulled my ass cheeks open wider. He reacted by driving his massive cock to with in an inch or two of full penetration.

"Fuck it Bro! Give me every fucking inch of that big beautiful black cock!" I begged.

His next thrust into me did just that. His balls slapping against my ass as he reached full penetration. My rectum, and colon were stuffed with black cock meat. The pain I'd felt earlier was quickly replaced with a tingling numbness that I'd never felt before.

I suppose when it comes to being ass fucked, bigger is better because I slowly began loving the sensation of having his massive cock buried in my ass.

"That's it baby, now you're fucking my ass the way I wanted you too." I said.

"Fuck me as hard and fast as you want to baby. I want to be used by your beautiful black cock." I added.

All six of the other men stood there in amazement stroking their cocks and watching me take every inch Bro had to offer.

I looked at Scott and said, "Hey fucker, straddle my body and put that hard dick between my tits."

I tilted my head down and spit into the cleavage between my tits before I pressed them together with my hands.

Scott instantly mounted the sofa and crouched down to press his cock between my soft tits. His hands came to rest on the back of the sofa as he began stroking his hard-on between the fleshy wet orbs I'd asked him to fuck.

Scott's cock was totally erect and throbbing from his constant jerking of it while he watched Bro assault my ass. I pulled my chin down and opened my mouth so he could fuck into my wet oral cavity each time his cock head pushed through the top of my burning cleavage.

"You gonna cum in my mouth too baby?" I asked him.

Scott shook his head yes and continued tit fucking my cleavage and mouth.

"Yeah baby, you know that's what I want, I want you to shoot your hot cum in my mouth!" I said.

"I want every one of you fuckers to shoot cum all over my face." I added to the rest of the men surrounding me.

Bro was sweating profusely and I could tell he would be ready to cum very soon.

I'd have to get Scott off first so I said, "Come on baby, fuck my mouth now!"

Scott leaned forward and pushed his cock deep in my mouth as I tilted my head back to accept as much as he could offer.

"I'm cumming!" He bellowed.

His cock exploded shooting hot sticky cum all over my face. It pooled in my eyes and ran from the corners down toward my ears. Hot salty cum flowed from his cock filling my mouth. It ran over my lip and chin and down across my neck.

From behind Scott's jerking body I heard Bro say, "I'm next bitch, I'm ready to paste your face with my cock.

Scott moved aside as Bro pulled out of my ass. He stood up and only had to lean forward to bring his massive cock head close enough to have his first shot of thick sticky cum splash on my tits. I pulled my self up and opened my mouth to accept the second wad that shot from his black snake. His cum tasted as salty as the rest and I quickly swallowed the fluid before a third stream splashed on my cheek joining Scott's cum there.

"Fuckin A bitch, you love getting a cum bath don't you?" Bro bellowed.

"I love it, I want more of it!" I screamed.

Bro moved away as I slid off the sofa to kneel on the floor. My hands sliding up my body to smear the sticky fluids evenly over my tits, neck and finally my mouth and cheeks.

Looking around at the three men who still had hard cocks I pleaded, "Give me what I want most boys! Give me a hot cum bath! Coat me with sweet cum NOW!" I screamed.

Greg who never got a chance to fuck me was the first to plaster my face with his sweet tasting cum. He moved directly in front of my face and said, "Here's some fresh cum for you slut!"

He shot hot cum all over my forehead and into my hair. Stream after hot sticky stream shot out of him and pasted my face. His sperm didn't run down my face it just stuck to where ever it landed.

"Hey baby, I love your hot thick cum." I said.

Greg moved away to be replaced by Jerry and Jim each taking a spot on either side of my head. They both stoked their cocks slowly, Jim leaned forward and rubbed his cock against my lips and I parted them so he could slip inside. Jerry meanwhile stroked his cock fast and hard and began oozing cum onto my face moaning as he did. Jim pulled out and hit me directly across the nose with his first shot, and then also oozed cum filling in the only spots that weren't already covered with this glorious cum bath.

Jim looked down at me and with a wide smile on his face said, "You're one fucking hot cum slut bitch!"

A Cum Slut, I loved the sound of it, I loved the feeling of being a lustful hot fucking Cum Slut for these seven cocks. I loved the feel of being pasted with a mixture of their hot sticky salty tasting seaman. I slowly slid my hand along the length of my cum covered body, neck and face spearing their combined cum all over me and pulling it up into my hair. I smiled widely at the collection of spend cocks surrounding me and each cocks happy owner and said,

"You boys have fulfilled my darkest fantasy. You've made me feel like a dirty little fucking whore cum slut."

I slowly turned and gave each spent cock a gentle kiss on the tip. Savoring the taste of each soft cock as I did.

As they all began to put their clothes back on I just knelt there in the middle of Jim's living room remembering the sensation of being used by so many cocks. Then something hit me. I realized that while I was busy being used I had only one orgasm. I had fucked and sucked my way through seven cocks.

A sinking feeling of disgust came over me. This wasn't what I'd planned. This wasn't what I wanted. My lust for cock, my craving for hot cum, my wanton desire to be used by men had brought me to a place that disgusted me. This wasn't sexual gratification this wasn't being intimate with a man. This was just allowing myself to become a cum depository. A place where men could shoot their seed, a woman to be used like some kind of inflatable fuck toy.

As they finished dressing I stood up, and looking toward Jim I said, "I need to shower."

Jim just shook his head and pointed toward the bathroom.

As I quickly walked toward his bathroom I heard them start remarking what a great time they all had. High five's all around. They were happily revealing in the knowledge that they had reduced me to a wanton little fucking whore cum slut. I was disgusted with myself. My transformation had taken on an ugly disgusting look.

As I showered the tears began to flow. I allowed myself to go far beyond what I wanted and was scared as hell that I'd never be able to drag myself back. The fear that I would spend the rest of my active sexual years being men's cum slut was more than I could imagine.

Having scrubbed their cum from my body, I dressed and quickly left Jim's place. Tears of guilt cascaded down my cheeks the entire time I drove across campus to my flat.

As I entered my dark lonely flat the reality of where I was headed came to me. I even considered filling my tub with warm water and slitting my wrists to let the guilt drain from me along with my life's blood.

Instead I hid under the covers of my bed. Crying until I had no more tears to cry, sobbing until I could sob no more. Feeling more guilt then I've ever felt before. My only relief was the total exhaustion I was feeling and the numbness of un-restful sleep.

I called off work Friday not wanting to talk to anyone. I sank into a deep state of depression. My only thoughts were of how dirty I felt the night before when the excitement of being used by so many men wore off. How could I have allowed myself to sink to this low a sexual state of mind? My body had gained control of all my other senses including my sense of self worth. I truly had become just exactly what Jim had call me. A dirty little whore cum slut to be used by any man with a stiff prick and a load of sperm.

Friday passed without me being able to even fathom how I'd come to grips with what I'd become. About 8 that evening my phone rang. I didn't move from my fetal position on the sofa to even see who was calling.

"Please leave me a message after the beep." My machine played.

Dick's familiar voice said, "Gen, I....." he paused. "I'm sorry I've hurt you so badly. I won't be calling you anymore Gen I've made an ass of myself long enough so I'll just stop trying to get through to you."