Transforming Genevieve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered his mouth again to continue the oral assault on my tingling loins. I knew that if I let him continue for much longer I'd be reeling in the sexual pleasure of a very intense orgasm. I wanted that orgasm to happen with his cock buried inside me.

I slid my hands down over my body and ran my fingernails through his hair. Grabbing twin handfuls I lifted his face from my pussy and said, "Now Bill, fuck me now baby!"

Bill was smiling widely as he slowly stood between my spread thighs along the side of my bed. As he straightened up his fully erect cock came under my lustful gaze. He wrapped one hand around it and stroked the length a time or two before he leaned forward and pressed the bulging head against my wet pussy lips.

His cock slipped between my lips. Bill paused and looked lustfully down at me staring into my eyes. His cock head soaking in the searing hot wetness just inside my fuck tunnel. His eyes slowly closed and with one mighty plunge he sank his throbbing hard-on completely inside me.

"Oh FUCK!" I screamed as his cock head slammed against my cervix. Bill let his throbbing hard-on soak in my juices as he leaned down and wrapped his arms around my back. I locked my heels behind his waist to keep him buried completely inside my hot wet pussy. Slowly he lifted me from the bed. I grabbed his neck as he straightened up and pulled my body tight against him, rubbing my hard nipples in the thick mat of chest hair.

"Yes baby, that feels so fucking incredible." I whispered in his ear as he straightened up to stand beside my bed. I was impaled on his beautiful cock. Using my leg muscles I was able to lift my hips just a bit to bounce on his erection. The head pressed tightly against my cervix and the bulging corona of his cock head rubbing my g-spot.

"God Gen your pussy is so hot." He said.

I could only moan deeply in reply to his voice. Our mouths crushed together and he kissed me deeply, driving his tongue between my parted lips. We stood coupled together at the loins and mouth for what seemed an eternity my wet pussy engulfing his twitching erection. Our tongues dancing passionately across one another as I ground my clit hard against his pelvic bone.

I broke our oral embrace only long enough to say, "I love the way your cock fills me Bill."

He slid his hands down below my ass and began lifting me further off his glorious cock and then letting my hips slip down sinking his hardness to the hilt once again.

My passionate moans intensified each time he lowered my pussy completely over his throbbing member. I could do little more then hold on tight and enjoy the incredible ride he was giving me.

"Should I lie down and let you fuck me on top Gen?" He asked.

"Oh god yes please baby, let me ride your cock!" I instantly replied.

Bill turned and slowly sat on the edge of the bed holding my body tightly against his. As he lowered himself toward the mattress he kept me held tightly in place. Once he was laying flat on his back he lifted his hips slightly from the bed and moved further back across my bed. I slid along with him keeping my tits tights pressed into his chest.

"I love how your chest hair tickles my nipples baby." I remarked as I began moving my shoulders from side to side letting my hard nipples drag through the curly hair that covered his chest.

He moaned deeply as I slid my hands and forearms under his shoulders to lock our chests together. Slowly I began lifting my hips his cock sliding from the depths of my soaking fuck tunnel. Bill moved his hands to my back and then slid them down until they came to rest on my ass.

"Fuck me Gen, ride my fucking cock nice and slow." He whispered in my ear.

I moved my hips with incredible slowness, lowering myself onto his twitching manhood one incredible inch after another. My hips were the only thing that moved, as I fucked him slower and slower with each stroke.

We were both basking in the incredible sensation of this slow fuck. I could feel ever inch of his cock spreading my tight pussy open as I sank down over it. The wide corona of his cock head slid over my g-spot and sent shivers of ecstasy up my spine just before the tip of it pressed against my cervix.

"Yes baby, that's the way I like to be fucked." He said, adding, "I love the way your tight pussy grabs at my cock as you slide down on me."

Each time I plunged down on him completely I ground my clit against his pubic mount. Each time I ground it against him the tingling intensified and spread a little further out from my clit. I love fucking him slowly, I love the way the pleasure grows as we make slow motion love together.

"Your so fucking wet I can feel your juices coating my balls Gen!" Bill said.

I wanted his balls drowned in my juices. The next time I lifted my hips off him I went higher then before letting his cock head slip out of me but keeping the tip against my wet lips. I clenched my pussy muscles causing a stream of fluid to drip onto his cock and run down the length of his throbbing shaft.

"Tell me how this feels baby?" I whispered in his ear.

Keeping my pussy clenched tightly I lowered it onto him once again. The juices I'd just coated him with were pushed down bathing his scrotum and swollen balls completely.

"So fucking hot baby. I love having your dripping pussy drain over me that way." Bill said.

Our slow motion fuck was taking its affect on me and I could begin to sense the beautiful beginnings of what I knew would be an incredibly intense orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon Bill." I whispered.

"Yes baby, I want you to cum but keep the rhythm nice and slow right through your orgasm." He pleaded.

My loins tingled as I slowly fuck him the intensity of my approaching orgasm growing as slowly as my pussy moved up and down on his raging cock.

Stroke after glorious stroke building the sensation, it spread through my body like slow moving lava spewing from a sensual volcano of passion.

"Oh god Bill this is fucking incredible." I said.

His hands, which had only been resting on my hips until now, began to pull my clit hard against his pelvic bone each time I sank completely down on his cock.

I nuzzled my face along side his head moaning time after time as my orgasm slowly built to a fever pitch.

"Slow baby, keep fucking me slow." Bill encouraged me wanting my orgasm to last forever.

It's almost impossible to describe how incredible it feels to cum this way. Instead of my orgasm crashing over me and quickly peaking with a flood of juices it just built and built becoming more intense with each second.

My loins were on fire, my clit felt like a burning hot ember at the center of this orgasmic fire. The sensation spread over my entire body and I completely lost the sensation of time passing. It was as if time had stopped and I was trapped in the pure ecstasy of this beautiful orgasm never to recover, or wanting to. "Oh god Bill!" I whispered in his ear.

I clamped my pussy muscles tight around his pulsating cock and slowly rode him through the final few waves of orgasmic pleasure he was giving me.

"God Bill, you fuck me so good!" I said.

Bill turned his lips to my ear and whispered, "You like a slow motion orgasm Gen?"

"Like it, I've never felt anything so fucking incredible baby. It was so intense." I said.

I let my twitching pussy engulf his beautiful cock and stopped my movements letting him soak in the flood of juices inside my almost numb pussy.

Our sweaty bodies pressed tightly against each other as he held me tightly in his arms. I rubbed my tingling nipples into the forest of wet hair on his chest.

Bill let me rest for a few minutes basking in the incredible glow of my slow motion orgasm. I occasionally lifted my hips or tightened my internal fuck muscles just to keep him completely aroused.

"Tell me how you want to fuck me now Bill?" I asked.

"Doggie style Gen. I want to get behind you and give it to you long hard and deep baby." He replied.

"Yes I love being fucked from behind Bill." I said.

Lifting my hips off his erection and letting him slip from my hot pussy I moved to his side. I turned enough so I could lick my juices from his cock. He sat up and slid off the bed to stand. I moved my knees almost to the edge and lowered my shoulders to the mattress. Turning my head to one side I looked into his eyes.

"Does that look fuckable Bill?" I asked knowing the image of my swollen pussy had to be very fuckable.

Bill moved between my legs and put one hand on my ass. His other hand slid along my thigh until it came to my dripping wet fuck tunnel. He inserted his middle finger and fingered me for just a moment.

Oh yes, its very fuckable." He said.

His hands grabbed my hips as me moved forward to press his cock head against the wet opening of my pussy.

"Yes baby, give it to me hard fast and deep." I squealed. I felt his hands tighten their grip on my hips so I wouldn't slide away from him as he prepared to invade my pussy once again with his throbbing erection. I tightened my muscles just as he drove his beautiful cock inside impaling me with the entire length the swollen head slamming into my cervix.

I screamed, "YES!"

In an instant he had withdrawn and I could only feel the tip of his cock pressing against my vulva. Before I could draw another breath his cock sank into me again.

"Oh god!" I screamed.

His hands clamped onto my hips tightly as over and over he impaled my hot pussy only to withdraw completely as quickly as he'd invaded me.

"Yes Bill that's it, FUCK ME HARD!" I screamed.

Every time he thrust forward his balls slapped hard against my clit. Every time he withdrew my swollen lips tried to keep him inside. He was fucking me like some wild animal and I loved every second of it.

"So fucking tight!" Bill said.

Bills assault on my pussy was causing it to swell even more and I could also feel it getting tighter around his throbbing shaft as he slammed his glorious cock home over and over again.

I threw my head back causing my long hair to flip over onto my back. In an instant his hand move to grab my hair in two pig tails. He pulled hard on my tresses yanking my head back toward him.

"YES!" I screamed in absolute delight as he began using my hair like a pair of reigns to fuck me like a big beautiful stallion.

"FUCK ME BILL!" I squealed. "Pull my hair baby." I added wanting him to know I loved his use of my long tresses.

He moaned deeply as he continued his assault on my twitching pussy. His cock swelling even larger and harder as he approached the point where he'd lose complete control. His invasion of my loins was the exact opposite of the way I'd fucked him a moment earlier. But it was having the same effect on me. I was quickly approaching yet another incredible orgasm.

This time my orgasm built quickly, brought on hard and fast by his incredible assault. Each time his cock head slammed into me a wave of pleasure was sent out from my loins. Every time his cock hit my cervix another stabbing spear of ecstasy was sent up my spine to my quickly numbing brain.

"OH GOD YES BABY!" I screamed as my orgasm peaked.

Just as I thought I would begin sliding down the other side of this beautiful mountain of pleasure Bill released my hair and slid his hands to my hips.

He thrust into me and stopped buried deep inside my flooded pussy.

Groaning a deep throaty groan he said, "I'm cumminggggggg!" The word barely escaping his lips before his cock exploded inside my pussy. Hot searing cum shot against my cervix setting my own fuck juices boiling. His explosion of cum brought on a second wave of orgasmic pleasure to my loins extending my orgasm an incredible few extra moments.

"YES!" He screamed as a second load of his beautiful sperm shot out of his throbbing cock.

Our fuck juices mingled and coated both my already dripping pussy and his glorious cock.

His hips began twitching almost uncontrollably as his balls pumped every last drop of his seed deep inside me.

Once I was certain he'd emptied his cum sack into my tingling pussy I pulled myself forward and off his still throbbing cock.

Turning quickly I lowered my lips to the head and took his cum soaked cock in my mouth. His hips twitched each time my tongue slid across the head. He brought his hands to my head and guided my mouth to every part of his still rock hard cock.

"Lick it Gen!" He said.

I used my lips and tongue to clean his cock of our combined fuck juices. He slid one hand down my back and slipped a finger inside my dripping wet pussy to finger me as I cleansed his cock.

I licked and sucked him clean, swallowing every beautiful drop of our combined fuck fluids. Finally Bill collapsed on the bed next to me laying on his back with his feet dangling over the edge. I slid my legs out along his body with my head resting on his thigh and slowly began stroking his softening cock and spend balls.

Bill slid one hand under my leg and between my thighs to finger my twitching pussy and rub my swollen clit with his thumb.

Neither of us spoke a word as we caressed each other's loins for a few minutes basking in the after glow of an incredible love making session.

Bill spoke first, "Come up here Gen." He said as he slid his hand out from under me and tugged lightly on my arm.

I turned around and brought my head to his shoulder as his arm slid under me and pulled me close to him.

His free hand slid to my chin and using his soft index finger he lifted my face from his shoulder.

Our eyes met, searching the deep passionate pools. His hand slid from my chin around the back of my head and drew my mouth to his.

"Hmmmmmmmm.." I moaned as he kissed me passionately on the mouth. He sucked my lower lip gently and extended his tongue between my parted lips. Our tongues met in a sensual touch. Bill's hand slid around to caress my cheek and I slid my fingernails across his chest.

As we rested I thought "How wonderful it was making love with a man who took the time to arouse me totally, pleasure me intensely, satisfy me completely, and then bask in the glory of our love making afterward." This was the kind of sexual relationship I had wanted from the very moment I'd made the decision to transform myself. A warm loving passionate relationship, and yes with a bit of kink thrown in for excitement. Bill and I had given of ourselves totally to one another, we'd surrendered our bodies, let all the inhibitions disappear and torn down any semblance of walls protecting each other from being hurt. Bill is the kind of lover I want, the kind of lover who could satisfy the cravings I'd developed since my transformation. I smiled at him and kissed him softly on the lips before I said, "Thank you Bill."

His grinned and replied, "Thank YOU Genevieve!" Putting emphasis on the word you.

As I lay my head back down on his shoulder and again let my fingernails explore his hairy chest another thought came to mind. Bill was my perfect lover, there was just one small problem. A 5 foot 1 inch problem called Tess. His wife would complicate our perfect union. I'd have to learn to live with that complication if Bill and I were to become long-term lovers.

But at the moment, his spouse was the furthest thing from either of our thoughts. She was off in some distant city, hopefully in the arms of a discreet lover herself. At the moment all that mattered to Bill and I was that we were together acting as two lovers, basking in the glow of our lovemaking. A glow that I hoped would show me the way from the bottom of the sexual barrel I'd fallen into earlier in the week.

"Let's get more comfortable Gen." Bill said.

"I couldn't be more comfortable baby." I replied.

"Would you like some wine babe?" He suggested. "And I could sure use a minute in your bathroom too, nature calls Gen." He added giggling.

I kissed him quickly on the cheek and gave him room to slip off the bed. As he walked toward the bathroom door I whispered, "Hurry back baby."

Gen and Bill continue their night of passion in Ch 9.