Transforming Genevieve Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I should have figured," I replied. "but what woman would..." I paused realizing the glory hole was used more by gay men then couples.

Giggling I said, "No wonder the hall smells so much like cum."

Bill laughed with me realizing he'd shown me something new.

He said, "I'd love to slip my cock through a glory hole and have your mouth on the other side baby."

"I'd rather have the whole package when I'm sucking your cock baby." I replied.

Bill grinned at me and said, "Speaking of the whole package, how about we get outta here and get back to your place Gen. I got your whole package right here." His hand grasped mine and drew me to his crotch where he had the beginnings of a beautiful hard-on.

I gave his cock a gentle squeeze and said, "I can hardly wait to watch a fuck movie while we're doing the same thing babe."

"Let me buy the DVD I selected for us Gen, then I'll wait in the car for you." Bill suggested.

"Great baby, I'll be right behind you." I replied.

Bill exited the hall and I let him get out of sight before I started walking back toward the beaded curtain. As I approached the last few doors one swung open. A short stocky balding man stepped into the hall blocking my exit.

I continued toward him as he faced me instantly staring at my tits and hard nipples.

"Excuse me please." I said as I got to him.

He turned and leaned against the wall, waved his hand between himself and the wall, and said, "Go right ahead darlin."

I knew I'd never get by without making physical contact with him, but I didn't expect he'd actually try to touch me.

As I started to slide between him and the wall he lifted his arm blocking my passage. As I started to protest he lifted his other arm basically trapping me against the wall and his arms. He smelled of cheap cologne and even cheaper wine. His stomach was pressed against my pelvic mound and I could feel his hard cock as my naked thigh slid past his crotch.

"What's a sweet young thang like you doing in a seedy place like this baby?" He asked.

I thought what a brazen bastard, if he even remotely thought he'd have a chance at me he had another thought coming. But I was there to flirt and expose myself so I figured what the hell, I'll let him think for a moment or two that he could talk me into a glory hole blow job.

I said, "This sweet young thing is looking for a big fat cock to suck! You got one?"

He took my hand and before I could resist he slipped it in his open zipper. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and my hand instantly came in contact with his naked swollen cock.

"Is this big and fat enough for you baby?" He asked.

His cock felt like a tree trunk, my hand hardly fit around it, and while it wasn't very long it was totally erect and throbbing.

"You like coming in here and watching porn movies don't you?" I asked. "Come in here watch people fuck on TV and jerk this big fat cock off don't you?" I added.

I stroked his cock a time or two to let him get the idea that I was enjoying touching him.

"You do what you got to do baby." He said.

"Well I'll tell you want BABY." I said emphasizing the word baby. "You go back in the booth and stick this big fat cock through the glory hole and I'll be on the other side to give you the most incredible sucking you've ever had. But you have to promise to cum in my mouth." I said.

"Oh yeah." He said acting like he just hit the lottery big time. "But how will I know it's really you on the other side of the glory hole?"

I thought for a second then withdrew my hand and his from his throbbing dick. Slipping his hand under my skirt I let him finger my wet pussy. "You stick you finger though the hole first and I'll rub this sweet wet pussy on your finger." I said. "It's the only pussy in the place so you'll know it's me."

I added for good measure, "And if you give me lots of hot cum down my throat maybe I'll let you take me someplace and fuck my tight ass too."

That remark sold him, he actually thought he was going to get a Glory Hole blow job and a shot a fucking me in the ass later. What a stupid bastard he was.

His hand slipped from my wet pussy, and as he turned the door knob to the booth beside him he licked my juices from his finger. I started taking a step backward toward the door beside and turned the knob swinging the door open. His door closed and after I was sure he was inside I tiptoed past the booth and out into the store.

As I quickly walked to the exit I imagined him standing in there his finger extending through the glory hole trying to find my dripping snatch, while he stroked his fat cock expecting to cum in my hot mouth. My feet hit the sidewalk outside and I thought, "Some men are such dopes."

Bill was waiting in the car with the engine running, I jumped in beside him and turning toward him spreading my thighs so he could see my wet pussy I said, "Let's go baby, I can't wait to get back to my place. I'm gonna suck and fuck your brains out!"

I noticed a plain brown bag lying on the seat as I reached to put my sunglasses on. Picking it up I looked at Bill. He smiled and said, "Hope you like the movie I bought. I opened the bag and pulled the DVD out. I began reading the front cover, "Angel of Lust staring Angel Kassidy, Jennifer Seemon, Frank "foot long" James, and Peter Westwad as God." At the bottom a short description read. "Sent from Heaven to help a couple find the road from their sinful ways our Angel gets the tables turned on her."

"This sounds so hokie Bill." I said. The star Angel Kassidy was a beautiful blonde with full lips, blue eyes and incredible shaped tits. A full 36D and incredible tight cleavage in the pure white strapless corset long shapely legs accentuated by white garter straps and white silk stockings and of course white stilettos. Her hands covered her pubic mound on the front cover. She had a feathery looking pair of angel wings on her back. Turning the DVD case over I looked at the tiny thumbnail pictures on the back. One was of Angel and apparently God. He was seated on a throne looking chair wearing a long priest looking robe. Angel was seated on the floor next to him one arm draped over his leg the other extending up under his robe. Another photo was of another couple, who I assumed were Jennifer Seemon, and Frank "foot long" James. They were coupled together in a very sensual position, he being seated on a dark velvet sofa and she was sitting on his lap her naked pussy poised to descend over his apparent trade mark 12 inch cock. The third photo was of Angel, wings spread, in the classic 69 position with her mouth engulfing Frank's huge cock. The last of the "buy me" pictures was of the two girls licking at Franks cum spurting cock. A thick stream of cum laced across both their faces.

I didn't bother reading the short caption of what the movie was about, I just slipped it back into the bag. Looking again at Bill I said, "I'll suck you just like the angel sucks cock in the movie Bill. If she licks his cock I'll lick yours, if she deep throats him I'll swallow you, I'll let her be my director when she goes down on that twelve inch cock.

Bill smiled and replied, "You want to be my Sex Angel Gen?"

I giggled and said, "I'd rather be your Devil of Lust baby."

During the rest of the return trip back to my place I sat with my hips turned toward Bill, my thighs spread wide open and I constantly fingered my wet pussy, more because I was so fucking turned on by my little performance at Excitement than because I wanted to turn my discreet lover on.

We made it back to my place in record time. Bill dropped me off and I quickly ran up the stairs and into the foyer of my building. He joined in a few minutes later and we quickly made our way up to my flat.

"That's one sweet looking ass baby." Bill said as we scurried up the staircase.

Once safely inside Bill grabbed my arm and turned me pressing my back against the door. His strong hands roamed my body, teasing erect nipples, caressing my heaving tits, slipping under my skirt to feel how wet I was.

"I'm so goddamn hot for you Gen." Bill said. "I wanted to fuck you right in the middle of that porn shop." He added lustfully.

"I wanted your beautiful cock so bad Bill." I said.

Our mouths met in a passionate soul searching, tongue probing kiss, hands and fingertips exploring every intimate part of our bodies.

"Oh baby I want you so bad." I whispered in his ear.

His aching cock pressed against my thigh, which I sensually rubbed him with.

"Bill lets put the movie on." I said.

"I want to see this Angel Kassidy suck that big cock." I said.

Bill took my hand in his a lead me to the sofa. I sat down and crossed my long sexy legs dangling one incredible stiletto at him. As he pushed the DVD into my player and grabbed the remote I said, "Baby, one of the guys at Excitement told me the only requirements for being a male porn star is to have a big cock and lots of thick cum."

"Oh yeah, and be able to moan a lot too." Bill replied.

As he approached the sofa I asked my discreet lover, "You have lots of thick cum for me baby?"

"We'll just have to wait and see Gen." Bill said with a grin on his face.

"Well you certainly have the other requirement. I love that big cock of yours. And I'm sure I can get you to moaning a lot too." I said smiling widely at him.

Bill sat down next to me and placed his hand holding the remote on my knee. Leaving the remote balanced there he slowly slid his hand up along my thigh squeezing the muscles and tantalizing the naked flesh. Goose bumps rose on my exposed skin. I was highly aroused by his delicate touch, and knew I'd be even more aroused by what we were about to watch.

"Just press play baby." Bill said.

I reached for the button that would send the plastic disc whirling inside the player, knowing my senses would be whirling just as fast in a few short minutes. After several rather lusty previews of up coming releases that all included shots of the female stars sucking, fucking and getting cum loads shot in their mouths, the screen filled with, "And now our feature presentation."

Bills hand continued to massage my thigh as the title "Angel of Lust" appeared on puffy white clouds. The other opening credits appeared staring, directed by, and produced by. Bill said, "Oh this is a Michael Ninn production, they are usually very good, well photographed with very hot close up sex scenes."

I made a mental note that my discreet lover was apparently a connoisseur of fine quality porn.

As the last credits ran the clouds faded and the opening scene was God seated on the throne like chair with Angel sitting on the floor next to him, the same picture that was on the DVD box.

God spoke first, "Look at these two Angel." The picture faded to a shot of Jennifer and Frank kissing gently on the edge of a bed. As the couple started getting into more foreplay God continued to speak.

"They are partaking in pre-martial sex, fornication with out the bounds of matrimony. Engaging is oral sex" God spoke

The images on the screen changed as God explained every sin they were committing.

"Mutual masturbation, anal sex." God continued. "They surely should be condemned to spending eternity in the bowels of hell for their sins.

As the images of Frank and Jennifer played, and God's voice spoke the film included close up shots of Angel's face. She was staring intently at the images God was showing her and clearly enjoying what she was seeing, judging from the lusty expression on her face.

Angel Kassidy is a very beautiful woman, her facial features are almost perfect. Beautiful round eyes, deep blue in color a tiny nose that turns up ever so slightly at the tip, full sensual lips that were shimmering with pink gloss in the opening shots of the movie.

While this opening scene played Bill's hand explored even more of my now tingling thigh. His fingertips slowly worked up toward the hem of my short skirt. Actually by the time his fingers would reach the hem he'd be right beside my quivering pussy. My nipples were already tingling, and I wished I had removed it before we got comfortable.

God spoke directly to Angel, "I want you to go down to earth and teach these two the proper ways of courtship Angel. Teach them they should wait until after marriage before engaging in these activities. Teach them that even after marriage sodomy is a sin never to be engaged in. And finally Angel teach them that the seed of man is to be used only for conception of a child, not as some kind of exotic drink as seems to be the case in more and more of my mortal beings on earth.

Angel looked into Gods eyes and said, "By your command father I will do my best."

I looked at Bill, and he was grinning. "Ok, sometimes they can be a little hokie." He said.

Bill wasn't kidding, the next quick scene was of Angel her fake wings flapping and looking like she was flying through the clouds. I giggled at the silliness of the whole think. Even though the scene lasted less that a minute, it was ample time to check out this porn stars incredible cleavage. Her tits lush and full, the deep succulent cleavage between those sexy tits screamed for a cock. A big fat twelve inch cock.

Angel landed in the bedroom with Frank and Jennifer just as Bill's hand landed in my crotch, his fingertips dipping into the wet depths of my pussy. I moaned as his fingers probed the frothing folds of my pussy.

Angel tried to explain to the two lovers that they needed to change their ways or risk the wrath of the all mighty.

They both laughed at her thinking she was some kind of nutcase. Frank however took note of her sexy body and offered to prove to her that all the things he and Jennifer were doing was good and very pleasing.

Angel watched as Jennifer sucked Frank's huge cock, licking the head like a day long sucker, winding her tongue around the corona and pressing her tongue tip into the wide slit at the tip.

Jennifer said, "Try it, you will see."

I took that as my cue to begin what I'd promised my own lover. Slipping off the sofa I knelt between his legs. As Frank peeled the top of Angel's corset down off her heaving tits I peeled my tee shirt up over my head.

Bill's eyes moved from the TV screen to my eyes as I leaned forward and turned to see what Angel would do with this monster cock standing fully erect in front of her.

My nipples hard and erect tingled with anticipation. My mouth watered instinctively preparing to take my lover Bill's cock between my lips. Angel lick at Franks cock, I licked Bills. Angel swirled her tongue around Franks bulging cock head, I ran my tongue around Bills. She stroked the mammoth length of Franks cock shaft squeezing it tightly in her hand. I followed suit and slowly stroked Bills rock hard cock shaft. Jennifer, Frank and Bill all watched as Angel leaned forward and pressed the monster between her full orbs of fleshy pleasure spitting on the head as she captured it.

I spit on Bills cock and it twitched, my own soft tits capturing his throbbing shaft. I watched as Angel began tit fucking the full length of Frank's swollen pole. My soft flesh slid up and down Bills cock in time with the images of the porn stars tit fucking strokes.

Bill moaned feeling the warm flesh caressing his cock. Frank said "Doesn't that feel nice Angel."

"It feels incredible Gen," Bill said.

Angel dipped her mouth to lick at the head as it pressed out from between her ripe tits. In an incredible close up only her lust full lips and his cock head filled the screen as it slid inside her wet mouth.

My hot wet mouth engulfed Bills pulsing cock head, and we both sucked our lover's cocks. Bills eyes kept moving from the TV screen to watch me as I continued mimicking the lusty porn star.

The deeper she took him the deeper I took Bill. Frank finally had enough and he lifted Angel from his cock. Bill follow suit and as Frank lay down on the floor Angel straddled his body in the 69 position. Bill pushed the coffee aside and lay down on the floor. His pants down to his knees, his shirt pulled up away from his waist his feet stretched out toward the TV. Jennifer joined in moving to sit on Franks face. From her position she could finger Angel's wet pussy.

I mounted my man, and began stroking his pulsing cock, gently licking at the head as Angel studied the monster she held in her soft hand. From my spot I could mimic her every move.

She licked at the head, I licked at Bill's. Opening her wet full lips she took him inside. Bills cock head disappeared inside my watering mouth. Slowly we both descended over our cocks deeper and deeper into the hot oral fuck cavity that our men love so much. Angel's eyes were wide open and staring at me as we both felt the cock meat we were swallowing press into our fleshy throats. I reached my ultimate goal of completely swallowing my man's cock before Angel. She'd had another 4 inches to swallow and was clearly having trouble taking it all. As I stared at his monster cock disappear between her soft wet lips I just held Bill, deep in my throat, holding my breath and watching the incredible cock sucking that was playing before me on the screen.

Bill had abandoned trying to watch the movie content with licking and tonguing my wet slit from behind. He moaned deeply as I held him deep in my hot throat.

My whole body tingled, spears of sexual pleasure shooting up my spine from Bills oral stimulation.

Angel started to withdraw just as I realized I could hold my breath no longer. Both cocks popped from our mouths and we said, "Awwwwww." In unison sucking in oxygen as soon as we could. Long strings of hot saliva extending from our watering mouths back to our lover's cock heads.

In unison the incredible cock sucking porn star and I descended once again over our men's throbbing members. The camera zoomed in for a tight close up of Franks cock slipping between her lips. My mouth engulfed Bill's cock as I watched inch after throbbing inch disappear into her willing throat.

Angel withdrew and spoke, "You're leading me straight to hell baby."

I on the other hand told Bill, "Your cock has me in oral heaven baby." I heard Bill giggle when he heard what I said.

Frank meanwhile was happily eating Jennifer's sweet pussy and fingering Angel's.

He spoke, "I want to fuck this heavenly pussy."

As Angel gave him what he begged for sliding down to mount his huge cock, I followed suit, moving down over Bills body to sit on him facing away from him but still studying the action showing on the TV before me.

Bills hands slid down and cupped my ass as I began riding his incredibly hard erection. My pussy came alive as I rode his pulsing cock. Angel's pussy stretched open to accept the more mammoth offering her lover gave her but we both were enjoying having these glorious cocks stuffed in our slits.

Both men lay still, while their lovers humped up and down on their beautiful cocks. Angel reached down and cupped Frank's balls. Squeezing them and lifting them up. My delicate fingers follow her instructions and Bills balls twitched as I gathered them up in my soft hand.

My entire body was now on fire. I wanted to move with the same pace of the porn stars, but my lust for pleasure my incredible craving to climax began taking control of my actions more then the images being acted out of the TV screen. I placed my hands flat on Bills knees and began humping his incredible cock meat faster, slamming my wet swollen pussy down over him harder and harder with each descent.

"Bill your cock is so fucking hot baby." I squealed.

"Hot for your sweet wet pussy Gen." He said from behind. Bill reached up and grasped my tits pulling me back on him and driving his throbbing cock deep inside me. I could do little more than thrust my hips forward grinding my pussy on the entire length of his swelling cock. From this position my g-spot was constantly rubbing against the head of his cock. Swirl after incredible swirl of sexual pleasure spread from my loins, consuming me and Bill in sweet sensual bliss.