Transforming Genevieve Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His brutal assault now controlled by the tempo of his hips as he fucked me harder, faster and deeper then I'd ever been fucked before. My loins were consumed by his brutality, there was no slow tingling, no swirling waves of ecstasy, no incredible building toward my orgasm.

This climax captured me, rose up in a searing instant of brilliant blinding flash of orgasmic intensity.

"OH GOD BABY!" I screamed.

"I'M CUMINGGGGGGG!" I squealed.

Bill already knew I was cumming, his beautiful cock had already been drown in a torrent of fluids, sloshing from inside my twitching pussy and splashing out around his invading cock, dripping from his scrotum to the carpet below.

He kept up the incredible tempo of his hips driving his cock into me with blinding speed.

His hands slid up my back to gather hands full of my long hair, like reigns he pulled back on my hair pulling my head back and stretching the muscles along the front of my neck. I squealed as he drove his cock into my cervix just as it exploded in an eruption of hot thick sticky sperm. His climax like mine came on quicker then he could have imagined. His cock pumped my aching pussy full of rich warm cum, flooding me with its mass. His deep guttural groan resounded through my ears.

I could do little but hold on for dear life as he slammed into me draining his balls of every drop of cum they held, emptying them selves completely into my twitching pussy.

We remained coupled together like to wild animals until our mutual orgasm began to subside. Bill leaned down his sweat-drenched forehead dripping onto my back and ass mixing on my own sweat coated flesh.

I rested my head on the back of the chair, unable to move a muscle, unable to speak, able only to bask in the incredible glory of our sex.

Bill finally slipped from inside me, his cock flopping down against his thigh. My pussy oozed our combined fuck juices dripping to the carpet. He stumbled weakly backward and collapsed on the sofa.

I turned and sat down on the chair, and captured some of the fuck juices oozing from me on my fingers. Raising them above my open mouth I let my incredible lover watch as the fluids dripped into my wanting mouth, coating my tongue with the taste of our lovemaking.

He smiled weakly at me exhausted by the intense fuck we'd just shared.

"Absolutely fucking incredible baby!" He whispered.

"Incredible doesn't even come close Bill." I replied. "Thank you so much baby, I really need a good hard fuck, I was so horny." I added.

I joined him on the sofa, picking up my shredded lace bra as I crossed the room, letting it dangle from my finger as I held it out to Bill.

"If you keep this up I'll have no lingerie left baby." I said grinning at him.

"Sorry about that baby. I guess that's a result of many years of being told to be careful with nightgowns." He remarked.

Sitting next to and turning slightly toward him I asked, "So Tess wears sexy lingerie for you baby?"

"If you call flannel kimonos sexy, I suppose the answer would be yes Gen." Bill replied.

I giggled at the thought of Tess in a flannel kimono.

"I really am sorry Gen, I loved that lacy bra too. Bill said.

"Babe I can have an exact replacement tonight if I need to. It excites me when you lose control enough to tear away at my lingerie that way. Let's me know how much you want to touch my naked skin Bill." I replied.

Bill looked at his watch and said, "Geez babe, its 12:35 already. Time really goes fast when we're together.

"I know what you mean baby, time goes so slow when I'm waiting for you and then switches to warp speed when I'm in your arms." I said.

"Guess I should get dressed." He said.

I kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "Thank you baby. You were just what the doctor ordered for today."

"Yes I needed to be with you too Gen. And by the way, I'm certain our lovemaking will never get mundane or boring either. I got even more excited about making love with you today then I did last weekend." Bill said.

"That makes me very happy Bill. I know you'll sure never bore me babe." I said.

"Hey babe, will you be on your computer tonight?" I asked.

"If I am Gen it'll be late, I have to go to a banquet with Tess tonight." He said.

"I really want to get a messenger service set up so we can chat late nights Bill." I said.

"I have yahoo messenger Gen. I'm "novelist47" on there." Bill said.

"I had AOL at one time Bill, but I don't think that works on my old PC any longer." I said.

"Maybe I'll try downloading yahoo tonight and see if I can find you." I added.

Bill smiled and offered, "Good baby, then we can have cyber sex too."

"Ooooooooh! I'd love that baby." I replied.

Bill was nearly dressed as I slipped my jacket over my naked tits.

"Hmmmmm...Baby, the satin lining feels so sexy against my naked tits. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to enjoy this sensation all afternoon." I said teasing Bill again about ripping my bra off.

"No Problem-o Baby." Bill replied.

He gave me a hug and kiss and caressed my tits through the jacket just before he left. I straighten out my skirt and stockings and hoped that my hard nipples wouldn't show through the jacket that afternoon.

My afternoon class went by rather quickly and by 3 PM I was all but finished for the day.

I decided to leave my office early that day. Since Bill would be busy attending the dinner with Tess I knew I'd have the entire evening alone. Besides the sex that afternoon with my discreet lover had left me wet and sticky and I needed a shower. As I flipped through my mail an odd envelope caught my attention. It was hand printed with my name and address but there was no return address on the envelope. I tore the envelope open and unfolded the single sheet of paper inside. Five crisp one hundred dollar bills were hidden in the fold.

I held the bills in one hand and read the letter they came with.

It read: "My dear Genevieve; I am writing you from my office at home late Monday night. Tess has gone off to bed hours ago and I'm wishing I had you to hold in my arms. Yesterday we shared the most incredible sex of my life. Your warmth and passion is unmatched baby. Had I been given the chance to script the hours we spent together I wouldn't have changed a single word or action. Making love with you couldn't be more perfect. The way you respond to my touch amazes me. No woman has ever responded the way you do. And to be totally honest, no woman has ever caused the kind of response that you elicited from me. Your unbridled passion, the unbelievable sensuality you possess, the incredible uninhibited approach you take to sex truly amazes me. I truly believe you and I could be discreet lovers' forever baby.

I apologize for ruining your chemise yesterday Gen. I was caught up in the passion of the moment. I had wished that we could shop for a replacement together, but lingerie shopping in the area isn't something we'll be able to do discreetly. Someday perhaps we could go shopping in a distant city together. That's a someday I'll fantasize about. I've enclosed some cash for you to use to replace your chemise, and perhaps add some items to your wardrobe. I trust you will shop with my taste in mind baby.

Until I'm able to take you in my arms again and feel the warmth and passion of your soul I remain yours.....Love Bill :-}

I felt so good inside, my discreet lover, my sexy Bill had taken the time to sit down and write me a love letter. I'd never received one before and my heart filled with joy as I read it a second time. He is truly a wonderful man, not only an incredible lover.

With the awesome warmth his letter had provided me still glowing strong in my heart I decided to quickly shower and head to the mall to shop for a replacement chemise a new black lace bra, and whatever other sexy things I could buy that I knew he would love.

Of course my lingerie shop of choice was Elegant Touch where I hoped I would be able to talk with Marsha about a ménage à trios' with Bill and me.

I rounded the corner and walked into Elegant Touch. I didn't spot Marsha anywhere on the sales floor. As I walked past the check out counter a young girl asked, "Can I help you Miss?"

"Actually I was looking for Marsha, is she working tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, but she's out for dinner right now." The girl replied.

Perfect I thought, if this sales clerk would tell me where Marsha was I could talk privately with her about my plans and then come back here to shop for some new lingerie.

"I don't suppose you know where Marsha went do you?" I asked her, expecting that she wouldn't tell me even if she did know.

"She mentioned she felt like a salad I believe. She most likely went to Pasta Bella for a Caesar salad." The young girl said.

"Is she working till closing tonight?" I inquired.

"Yes she is." The clerk said.

I turned and left heading for Pasta Bella, which was at the other end of the mall. I kept an eye open for Marsha just in case she'd already finished and was walking back. As I entered the restaurant I spotted Marsha sitting at the far end of the bar. She wasn't eating in fact it appeared she was on her second or third glass of wine.

As I approached her I said, "Hi Marsha your sales clerk said I might find you here."

She was already smiling at me when she replied, "Genevieve how are you baby?"

"I'm doing great Marsha, in fact I stopped by to do a little shopping in your lingerie department tonight." I said.

"Have a seat Gen, let's have a drink and we can talk. I'm not due back to the store for another 45 minutes." Marsha said.

I ordered a white wine spritzer and slid into the stool beside Marsha.

"So how have you been Marsha?" I asked.

"Well baby, let's see, since we were together my husband was diagnosed with cancer, and Peter dumped me to try and patch things up with his wife. So I haven't been all that good Gen." Marsha said.

My drink arrived as Marsha asked, "How about you sweetie anything new and exciting in your life?"

"Well Marsha since we got together I've done some pretty kinky things, but this past weekend I, believe it or not committed to having an affair with a married man." I said.

You're kidding Gen, how strange is that, I get dumped and you hook up with a married guy." She said.

"But what about your husband Marsha, is his cancer treatable?" I asked.

"We did catch it early so the doctors are telling us he should be okay." She replied.

I put my hand on her arm and said, "Marsha I'm so glad to hear that."

Marsha finished her wine and ordered another.

"So Gen, tell me about your lover." She asked.

I began, "Let's see, he's a few years older than me and works in the English department at Regis. He's been married for 24 years and endured 24 years of boring sex. He's very handsome and extremely sexy. He loves lingerie, oral anal and straight sex. He's not bi-sexual. He told me he could never leave his wife, but that she travels out of town on business a lot."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Gen don't they all, tell me about his cock!" She said.

I giggled and just said, "Absolutely incredible Marsha."

"Incredible! Wow Gen he must be something." Marsha said.

"Well let me put it this way Marsha, we fit perfectly." I remarked.

"How long did you know him before you and he got together?" Marsha asked.

"Actually over three years, but he never showed any interest until I changed, and started shopping in stores like yours." I said.

Marsha laughed and said, "So didn't I tell ya that there's more than one way into a man's heart. It's not always through his stomach."

I wanted to find a way to bring up the possibility of a ménage à trios' to her so I started talking about some of Bill's other fantasies.

"Sex with him is very exciting Marsha. The first night we fucked, we got into a master slave role-play that was so hot. And over the weekend his wife was out of town so he stayed at my place. Well we made love in every possible way. Marsha he actually had me begging him to stop eating my pussy." I said.

"So he gives great head Gen." Marsha said.

"Believe me great is putting it mildly babe." I exclaimed.

Marsha grinned devilishly and said, "Maybe I'll steal him from you Gen."

I smiled and suggested, "Maybe I'll share him with you baby."

"Are you talking about a ménage à trios' Gen?" She asked.

"It's one of his biggest fantasies Marsha." I replied. "And I'm sure he'd love your sexy body."

"Really Gen? Well you can count me in baby!" Marsha exclaimed.

"Great hun, but it might be on a pretty short notice." I warned. "His wife goes out of town a lot, but he doesn't always know until the day before."

"That's no problem Gen, since my husband got sick he has pretty much given me permission to have sex when and with who ever I want. Not like I didn't do that before he got sick." Marsha giggled.

"Wow I can hardly wait to tell Bill that one of his biggest fantasies is going to come true." I said.

Marsha suggested, "Let's surprise him baby. Don't tell him about me just yet. You call me the next time he can get away for an overnight stay and I'll get to your place before him and we can spring our little ménage a trios' on him. It'll be more exciting for him I'm sure. And then we can fuck and suck him all night long."

"That's a great idea Marsha." I said.

"As a matter of fact Gen, we just got a new line of sexy costumes in at Elegant Touch. There's a very hot little French maid outfit you and I could wear for him. It's so sexy baby. Marsha said.

"Actually hun, I was going to do a little shopping at your store tonight. Bill gave me 5 crisp "C" notes to shop with." I said.

"You are kidding baby." She said. "Hell I was fucking Peter for over a year and he never gave me a dime." Marsha added.

Marsha added, "Speaking of Peter, I wanted to tell you that his little golden shower thing was something I didn't know about Gen. I was as surprised as you were when he started that."

"No problem hun, I survived it." I said.

Marsha finished her drink and suggested we head back to her shop to look at the French maid outfits she got in. I was more than happy to do that, wanting to get our plan for Bill in the works before Marsha had second thoughts.

As we walked down the mall Marsha would occasionally touch me, her soft fingers barely touching my shoulder, or my arm. I enjoyed her touch and wondered if she might be open to coming by my place after she got off for a few drinks.

After all I enjoyed our bi-sexual encounter as much as all the other encounters I'd had and it wouldn't be like I was giving my self to some man.

I was happy to find that the owners of Elegant Touch had more than tripled the size of their lingerie department since I last shopped there. No doubt Marsha's influence and her ability to match a woman up with the perfect seduction outfit for their man.

While Marsha was dealing with several questions her clerk had when we got back, I took a look at some of their new offerings. They'd added some very sexy things to the lingerie department and I picked several I wanted to try on.

One item I fell in love with was a teal colored lace teddy with a halter-top and snapped crotch. The body of the teddy was cut very high on the hips and it had a deep plunging neckline in front, which would expose every inch of cleavage. I envisioned wearing this with my almost perfect color matching pajama pants to lounge around in, but when I slipped off the pants the high cut on the hips would make my legs look much longer.

I re-stocked my stocking collection, and bought two black lace bras and a white one for good measure and variety. As I picked out the stockings Marsha joined me. She handed me a pair of black fishnet stockings and said, "You'll need these to go with your French maid outfit Gen."

"Okay Marsha, show me this maid outfit." I said.

Marsha pulled one off the rack. She smiled and said, "The idea with this outfit Gen is to buy it a little small. That way it's tight enough to let you ooze out some at the bust line and it fits nice and snug down to the waist where the flared skirt and white lace petty-coat accentuate your hips. The fishnet stockings look incredible with either a black lace garter belt or with just the thigh garter with the white lace bow. The whole package is very seductive indeed Gen."

"I can't wait to try it on Marsha." I said.

Marsha handed the garment to me and we headed for the dressing room. I quickly stripped out of my clothes standing before her naked except for my stockings and heels.

"You do have one incredible body Gen!" Marsha remarked.

"Thanks Marsha. I think the same about you." I said.

I stepped into the maid costume and wiggled it up over my hips.

"Turn around and I'll zip you up Gen." Marsha offered.

Marsha pulled the zipper tab up and the satiny fabric tightened up around my torso first and then around my tits.

"It sure is tight enough." I said. I was standing facing the dressing room mirror the maid outfit certainly was very sexy. The satin shoulder straps were set wide apart almost at the tip of my shoulder. They connected to the bust line nearly in the armpit. Across the bust line there were three rows of white lace, which accentuated my tits. Because it fit so snuggly my tits were pushed together and up giving me a very full bust and deep cleavage. It had stays running down toward the waistline, which served to hold my torso tightly. The bottom lacy strip across my tits ended at a white crisscross pattern of material that extended down and under a tiny white silk apron. The black satin skirt was so short the top of my stockings were completely visible, the white layered lacy fringe at the bottom of the skirt set off the black top of my stockings perfectly.

Marsha reached around my neck and smoothed out a black satin choker snapping it behind my neck. And she finished off the outfit with separate white satin sleeves that were held to my upper arm with a thin strip of elastic, and trimmed at the bottom with a tiny black ribbon and bow that circled the sleeve.

"Wow Marsha this is so cute!" I said. She leaned close to me and whispered, "It's cute enough but doesn't it scream fuck my tits."

I had to admit my tits were oozing from the bust line, deep sensuous cleavage that begged to have a hard cock sliding through.

"It comes with the tiniest black lace thong I've ever seen, and one black lace thigh garter with a cute little white satin bow." Marsha remarked.

"And it's only $79.99 Gen." She added.

"Bill has a slight fetish for tearing lingerie off my body Marsha. At eighty bucks I'll have to keep him from tearing this little number off my body." I said giggling.

"So you like it Gen?" Marsha asked.

"Like it, I love it baby." I said adding, "And I'll take it too."

"I was hoping you'd say that Gen. We are going to look so hot in matching outfits when your man get his surprise ménage a trios'." Marsha said.

"I bet your tits look incredible in this Marsha." I said.

"Oh yeah, they look really great, and when I walk the flesh jiggles very seductively." Marsha said. "He's going to be so surprised, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees you in this outfit Marsha." I remarked.

"We'll have to get matching French manicures and I think really red lipstick would be perfect." Marsha suggested. "That way the only difference between us will be your long black hair, and my shorter blonde hair."

"Bill is going to be so turned on baby by this." I said.

Marsha added, "My stylist wants to experiment with a Marilyn Monroe hair style for me. I think that would just about do it for his surprise."

"Hmmmm... I wonder how my hair would look in tight curls." I asked.