Transforming Genevieve Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soak inside for a minute baby, give my hot little pussy time to mold completely to your size." I said almost playfully.

With my ankles firmly locked behind his hips I slid my fingernails up into the thick coating of hair on his chest. I dug them into his flesh, and pulled at his hair.

Bill moaned and groaned over and over as I continued clenching my pussy's muscles tight around his cock and then relaxed them. Staring up into his passion filled eyes, I said, "Baby....I want you to fuck me now. Slowly at first and then faster and harder."

He slowly withdrew pulling out almost completely only his cock head staying inside me.

I groaned a deep gut-wrenching groan as he slowly drove back into my quivering pussy.

"Yes baby, that's how I want it. All the way out and then completely back inside. Fuck me Bill you're doing me perfectly." I exclaimed.

His fucking was slow but so very deliberate. He drove his pulsing cock completely into me with every thrust inside. Each thrust as deep as the last, each one causing spiraling waves of ecstasy to spread from my throbbing loins.

"God baby its so fucking wet." Bill said as he again impaled me in slow motion.

"Faster now baby, fuck me faster." I said feeling the tingling along my spine.

Bill moved his hands in to play with my tits. As the pace of his thrusts increased, his hands began squeezing my heaving tits, pinching lightly at the hard nipples, then letting them pierce into his palms.

Each time he reached maximum penetration his balls slapped against my ass. Each time he withdrew his flaring corona rubbed over my g-spot and dragged along the tight folds of fuck flesh inside me.

"Oh god Bill, yes, squeeze my tits baby! Play with my hard nipples! Fuck me harder now babe!" I exclaimed.

My words encouraged him to begin moving his hips faster, plunging into me harder and harder with each beautiful thrust.

I released my ankle hold on his hips and let my legs spread as wide as I could offering my steamy throbbing wet fuck tunnel to him completely.

Oh god, omy fucking god baby you're gonna make me cum." I squealed as I felt the first orgasmic wave of ecstasy begin to lap at my loins.

Bill began fucking me at a feverish pace, wanting to drive my orgasm on. Wanting to drive me to incredible heights of climactic pleasure.

"Fuck, oh fuck baby that's it. Give it to me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeee...." I screamed as the full sensation of my orgasm slammed into me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as the intensity of my climax built higher and higher.

My muscles tensed, my eyes involuntarily closed and I screamed, "FUCK ME I'M CUMMING BABY!"

My nails clawed at him, like a lioness clawing at her sire. I rode his incredible cock to the absolute peak of pleasure. Spiral after incredible spiral of pleasure swirled up my spine, slamming into my brain.

"Oh God Bill, I'm on fire!" I exclaimed. "Keep fucking that hot cunt baby, Fuck me good Bill." I screamed.

Droplets of sweat began cascading from him, dripping onto my body. He slammed me fast and hard right through my entire orgasm, never missing a beat, filling me completely with every thrust. My flooded pussy bathed his glorious cock in fuck juices. His piston like cock, hard, throbbing and swollen with blood, splashed into my overflowing fuck cup. Orgasmic juices ran from me seeping around his rock hard cock, running down over my ass and staining the satin sheets.

As my orgasm subsided Bill slowed the pace of his assault on my body. His cock still as hard and erect as it was the first time he'd entered me. I wanted more of him, I wanted to feel his glorious cock driving into me hard and fast again.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" I asked. "Do you wanna splash your blushing bride with that hot cum babe?"

Bill smiled and thrust deep inside my hot wet pussy. Stopping his assault with his stiff cock buried deep in the steamy depths.

"Do you want me to cum for you Genevieve?" He asked.

My instant reply was "Oh yeah, baby I wanna watch that hot cum shoot from you!"

I added, "Fuck me good baby, hard and fast and then splash me with that boiling cum." As I spoke I trailed my fingers up from my loins across my flat stomach and between my luscious tits.

"You want me to coat those beautiful tits with my cum Genevieve?" Bill asked.

"Yeah baby, that's what I want shoot that sweet load right here between my tits baby." I said.

Bill pulled out and slammed back into me. Hard deep and fast.

I squealed with delight as his throbbing cock impaled me sending shards of ecstasy spreading from my swollen pussy.

His trusts into me began a faster pace, his cock head spearing my wet hot fuck flesh. God I love when he fucks me with such determination. I love the way it feels as my swollen flesh spreads from his deep penetration. I love when he fucks me after I've already come.

He fucked my swollen flesh like that for several more minutes, then withdrew and began stroking it.

"Oh yes baby, stroke it like that until you come. Let me watch you jerk off all over my body." I said.

His hand moved up and down the glistening shaft massaging the flaring corona with each and every stroke. His eyes were fixed on his target, willing his pulsing cock to shoot cum all over me.

"Shoot that sweet cum right here baby!" I pleaded sliding my fingers over my heaving tits.

His hand moved faster and the muscles in his face tensed as he began feeling the boiling seed build pressure in his loins.

"That's it Bill, hold back until it explodes from your cock." I said.

A throaty groan escaped his throat, his cock head pulsed as he approached a self induced orgasm.

"Give it to me baby, give me that hot fucking cum!" I begged.

No sooner had I begged him for his hot load he exploded. His cock shot forth a thick stream of boiling cum. My eyes widened as it flew toward its target. I watched as almost in slow motion the creamy fluid splashed perfectly between my tits. His cum seared into my flesh making my tits tingle. Another stream of cock fluid shot out of him and added to the pool of sweet cock juice between my tits.

Bill groaned over and over as he stroked his throbbing cock draining his incredible cum sack of every drop.

I smeared the remaining few drops of his seed across my belly before I said, "Come up here and fuck my tits baby."

Bill crawled up and let his blood red cock splash into the puddle of sticky cum between my tits. I pressed them tightly against his hot cock and let him fuck my tits. His cock pushed a wave of cum out from between and into the small of my neck. I tilted my head down and licked at the head each time it squeezed from between my heaving cum coated tits.

"I love how your cock juice tastes baby!" I squealed as his soaked cock smeared cum across my tongue adding, "I'll lick you clean anytime you want."

Bill collapsed to the bed beside me, his hand farthest from me flopping down on the soft pillows at the head of the bed. I curled up and extended my legs toward the foot of the bed bringing my head directly in line with his still erect cock, grasping his glistening cock with my delicate fingers and slowly began stroking it.

"Hmmmmm, that feels so nice Gen." He whispered.

I slid my free hand between his thighs and gently massaged his balls and scrotum.

Bill moaned, knowing I wanted more of his beautiful cock. He pulled both pillows down and under his head so he could watch me. His left hand slid to my shoulder and into the ringlets of black hair pulling it back over my shoulder so it didn't obscure his view.

I opened my hand and leaned forward to lick along the length of his swollen wet shaft. My tongue pressed his cock into the palm of my hand, and I again began stroking it slowly, licking around the head.

"That looks so sexy baby. I love watching you suck it." Bill whispered.

I pulled myself up so I could rest my armpit over his thigh and turn a little so I could lick at the underside of his shaft. My eyes wide open enjoying watching his intense stare as I slid my tongue along his pulsing cock shaft. Bill moaned deeply as I took his cock head between my lips and gently massaged it with my tongue, swirling the moist hot flesh of my tongue around his incredible cock.

I let him slip from my mouth for a moment so I could say, "I love sucking your cock baby. I love how it feels in my mouth, how it tastes, how it throbs when I'm sucking it."

Bill reached down and grasped his pulsing cock shaft and guided the tip of his head to my lips. I parted them slightly and offered my wet mouth for him to fuck. His hips lifted slightly pressing the head between my shimmering lips and into the warm oral cavity beyond. He moaned again as I gently squeezed his balls while taking him deeper inside.

"I love how you suck my cock Gen. I love the sensation of having your wet mouth on it, I love how you take it deeper and deeper until it's stuffed in your throat. Bill whispered.

I sucked him deeper causing him to groan again. "Let me eat your pussy baby." Bill said.

I moved to lift one silk covered leg over him and lowered my swollen pussy toward his waiting mouth. His tongue darted out and between the swollen wet lips sending a shiver up my spine. Bill slid his hands up along my thighs and pulled me harder against his pleasuring mouth, and then up over my ass to spread my pussy open wider giving him total access to my clit and the pulsing pink flesh inside.

In the sixty-nine position I could take his beautiful cock deep down my throat and I wasted no time swallowing him entirely, stuffing his throbbing cock head into my hot flesh.

We pleasured each other orally for what seemed like an eternity. Bills hard cock felt so good sliding in and out of my throat. His tongue felt even better sliding in and out, and along my pussy and clit.

I let his cock slip from my oral grasp only long enough to moan deeply and tell him, "Oh yeah baby I love the way you eat my pussy."

My discreet lover replied, "You taste so sweet Gen, I could eat your pussy for hours."

Bill and I both love giving and receiving oral stimulation neither of us give head to make the other cum as fast as possible. Rather we both enjoy taking our time and building toward that ultimate goal. Licking, sucking, teasing and swallowing slowly at first then going faster and faster as the intensity builds and we each approach the point of total ecstasy.

And this oral session was no exception, Bill's lips, tongue and fingers slowly worked their magic on me sending shivers up my spine and I was soon tingling all over from his incredible oral lovemaking. I groaned deeply over his cock as he licked at my clit, then sucked it between his lips and flicked the tip of his tongue at it. His fingers probed my wet pussy, and slid teasingly around the tight little hole just above. I alternated long deep strokes on his throbbing cock where I would let him slid deep down my throat to running my tongue around the soft corona of his cock head all the while caressing and rolling his swelling balls in the palm of my delicate hand.

Bill moistened his fingers by probing deeply into my now dripping wet pussy and then probed beyond my sphincter and into my anal tunnel.

"Oh yeah baby, that feels so fucking good." I groaned as his middle finger slid inside my ass.

Bills tongue continued its assault on my hot throbbing clit as his finger explored the depths of my ass.

"Oh god, baby I want you to fuck my ass." I squealed abandoning all pretense of being his virginal bride. I wanted his cock buried and throbbing in my ass and I wanted it NOW!

"Just slide down and sit on me babe." Bill exclaimed.

I instantly moved down his body craving to feel his hard cock spear my tight little ass. As I positioned myself Bill grasped his pulsing cock and guided the head to my sphincter. His cock glistened with a slippery coat of my salvia. I groaned deeply as I lowered my ass and his cock head began to spread my ass open.

"Oh god!" I squealed as the sharp pain of having his wide corona pressed through the tight opening of my ass was replaced with the intense sensation of his cock filling me completely. As I slowly speared myself on his beautiful cock the pleasure intensified and I pressed him deeper into my anal tunnel.

"My god Gen, it's so tight!" Bill exclaimed as more and more of his pulsing cock disappeared inside my ass.

Bill released his grip on the rock hard shaft and I slowly settled down completely impaling my ass on his glorious shaft, his twitching cock filling me totally.

I was crouched over his hips. Using my leg muscles I slowly rose off his cock, my tight ass pulling his cock head away from its base.

Yeah baby, fuck that ass." I squealed as I began a second plunge down on him and he met my descent with a strong thrust up inside me. I slid a finger to my clit and began massaging it roughly wanting the pleasure I was experiencing to come from both my tight ass and my throbbing clit.

"It feels so fucking good Gen." Bill exclaimed. He reached up and grasped my tits groping at the erect nipples and pulling me back toward him. His hips began thrusting faster up off the bed to keep me impaled on his rock hard cock.

Sensual spirals of pleasure spread from my loins as my lover fucked my ass harder and harder. I bounced up and down on my lover as if his cock was filling me with jumping beans. What I really wanted was to have his cock fill me with his hot cum.

His strong hands slid from my heaving tits down to my hips and with one motion he rolled us over so I was pinned between his incredible anal assault and the bed. I lifted my hips up toward him as he began pounding into my ass like a man possessed.

"Fuck me Bill fuck that tight ass hard baby!" I squealed as his cock swelled and stuffed me even tighter.

Sweat was pouring from us both, mixing where ever our bodies touched, dripping from his face onto my back. Bills hand came to rest on my back and he leaned harder on me pushing my tits into the soft bedding I was pinned against.

Oh, awwwww YES that's it baby, use me." I screamed.

I forced a hand between my hips and the bed to reach my throbbing clit, rubbing is hard again bringing me waves of ecstasy as my discreet lover continued his anal invasion of my body.

"Oh god Gen, I'm gonna cum baby." Bill said.

"Cum inside me Bill, fill my hot little ass with every drop of cum." I screamed.

"EEEEEEOHHHHHHH" Bill screamed as he exploded inside me hot searing cum pumping from his throbbing cock and filling my ass. His cum lubricated my ass and he pounded me even harder as the combination of his assault on my ass and my rapid massage of my pulsing clit brought me to a quick hard orgasm.

"Oh fuck YESSSSSSSS!" I screamed as his beautiful cock drove me to the absolute height of ecstasy, my climax matching his in intensity.

We fucked like two wild animals, his cock pumping load after sticky load of cum inside my ass, my gyrating finger abusing my clit. Neither of us wanted the incredible sensation to subside. Bills thrusts into my ass finally began to slow, and he collapsed onto me letting the full weight of his body crush me into the bedding. His throbbing cock still buried in my flooded ass and sweat soaked face and chest pressing into my equally sweaty back and long curly hair.

"You're fucking incredible!" Bill whispered into my ear. His cock still embedded inside my cum filled ass, soaking in his own fuck juices.

I love the feeling of having a spent cock soaking inside me, my muscles grasping it, holding it inside me. His cock acted like a plug keeping my ass from leaking his cum.

Bill finally slipped off my sweaty body his now flaccid cock slipped from my ass and left a trail of moisture across my thigh. I rolled slightly to face him as he propped himself up on an elbow.

"I've fantasized about you fucking my ass for quite a while now baby." I whispered.

Bill smiled and said, "A fantasy we've shared Gen." adding, "I didn't hurt you did I baby?"

"No not at all Bill. I knew your cock would feel incredible, but I had no idea how good it would feel having you empty your cum sack inside my ass. I loved the sensation of hot cum shooting from you in there." I said. "You do make me cum very hard baby. I can't believe how intense my orgasms are when we have sex." Bill said.

I lifted my hand to his cheek and softly stroked his face. Looking deeply into his passion filled eyes I asked, "Do I really please you baby?"

Bill instantly replied, "More than any woman I've ever made love with Gen. Words can't describe how much you please me."

I smiled as I leaned close to him and kissed his lips softly. He slid his hand into my hair and behind my neck to guide my mouth over his. Our kiss was tender and loving, a kiss between two lovers who had become so completely connected. We knew what pleased one another, but still had so much sexuality to explore.

Bill rolled over lying on his back, and pulled me close to him. Our hearts beat in unison as I snuggled close to his side, slowly caressing his chest with my fingertips. Bill held me gently for the longest time his hand moving slower and slower along my back.

I looked toward his face, his eyes were closed and his breathing shallow.

"I love you Bill." I whispered to my sleeping lover before I lowered my head to rest on his strong shoulder and drifted off into a safe peaceful sleep.

To be continued...

12