Transforming Genevieve Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes narrowed to thin slits his face muscles began to tense as he exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum again!"

While I would rather he bury his cock in my throat and shoot thick streams of gooey cum directly into my belly Steve being the visual animal he is pushed my head back and grasped his swollen cock shaft with one hand. His other hand holding my face directly in front of the slit at the tip of his big bad cock.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could stretching the flesh at the corners of my lips to the point that they felt as though they would split open and bleed.

He grunted deeply as the first thick gooey stream of cum shot from him. It landed squarely on my extended tongue. Another grunt and another steam of sweet cum sailed across the miniscule distance between us and splashed on my upper lip. I lapped at it with my tongue as he groaned again and sent a thick shot over my nose and splashed on my face between my eyes.

"Yeah baby coat my face with it!" I begged.

Steve stroked his cock shaft enticing still another thick stream from his balls. It pasted my right eye shut. He stroked his shaft faster and cum oozed from the tiny slit and dribbling onto my already cum soaked tongue.

I reached up and grabbed his hard cock in one hand and took him in my mouth again. His cock head swimming in the pool of thick sweet cum I held there. "Suck that cock bitch." He hissed.

My cum coated tongue circled the head sliding along the incredibly sensitive flesh of his corona.

Steve moaned deeply as I sucked licked and lapped at his still totally erect pulsing cock.

"Swallow that fucking cum load you cock sucker!" Steve demanded.

And swallow I did letting the thick fruit of his beautiful cock slide down my throat.

I cleaned him of all cum residue using his cock to pulled every possible drop into my craving mouth.

"You want more slut?" Steve asked.

I instantly replied. "Oh god yes I want more of your sweet cum baby."

"Get up on the bed cum slut!" Steve commanded.

I rose from my knees and slid back on the bed my legs spread wide my swollen wet pussy glistening in the dim light.

Steve had taken complete control as I wanted so he could decide how he'd next use my body to pleasure himself.

I played along with an innocent tone of voice. "Are you gonna fuck me again with that big bad cock Steve?"

He glared down at my body examining every possible hole to fuck. "Your god damn right I'm gonna fuck you again slut." Steve exclaimed.

I reached to my side and grabbed still another condom holding it in my fingers I tried to tear it open but my slippery fingers just slid off the wrapper.

"No need for that bitch." Steve said quickly adding. "I'm gonna fuck you between those soft tits and give you another mouthful of cum."

I dropped the packet and slid my hands to my tits. Spreading my red tipped fingers wide I pressed my tits together and said. "Oh yea Steve fuck these sweet soft tits."

He crawled up on top of me straddling my body with his strong muscular thighs his knees resting just beside my hips.

I pulled my tits apart and said. "Lube them baby lube them with your hot spit."

Steve instantly spat on me a thick load landing exactly between my tits in the cleavage.

"Nice shot!" I exclaimed as I again pressed my tits together and moved them up and down to spread is spit around.

"Now fuck them baby. Fuck them hard and fast. Don't make me wait for your sweet cum." I begged.

Steve grasped his cock shaft and moved forward pressing the bulging head between my soft orbs of pleasure. I tweaked both nipples with my fingernails and pleaded with him. "Don't forget to coat these with your hot cum baby."

He rested one finger on the shaft right at the base and slowly began rocking back and forth letting his cock head slide between my soft tit fuck flesh.

I kept the pressure inward keeping his cock completely surrounded with slippery cleavage.

"Yeah baby that's what I want fuck em good." I exclaimed.

His cock head appeared and then disappeared every time he thrust up. I tucked my chin opened my mouth and extended my tongue to let him slid across each time his cock head appeared from between my tits.

The rhythm of his tit fucking increased and his weight bore down on me. Eventually Steve slid both hands over mine then pulled them aside so he could press the fuck flesh more tightly around his cock. My nipples almost touching each other except for when his big bad cock spread the flesh.

I reached up and clawed at his strong slippery chest leaving eight red streaks as I drug my nails across his hard muscular chest.

"Fuck me Steve." I begged.

Amazingly his cock swelled once again and his face contorted as his amazing cum producing balls began pumping the sweet thick cum I craved most toward the tiny slit.

I knew he was about to cum again and I pleaded. "Give it to me baby gimme that sweet cum."

He pulled his throbbing cock from between my tits and began stroking the shaft feverishly enticing the cum up his shaft.

I lifted my tits toward his cock head and again begged. "Shoot that hot cum all over these big tits baby!"

"ARRGGGHHHHH!" He screamed as his cock exploded again shooting thick cum between my tits.

He stroked it again and another stream coated one nipple. His aim was perfect as he moved to the other side giving my other nipple a bath of sweet thick cum.

His soulful moan told me this orgasm was subsiding quickly but his magnificent balls continued pumping cum which oozed from his cock further coating my chest with his beautiful cum.

I reached beside my head and grabbed a handful of long black hair and pulled it over my shoulder. Using my hair I smeared his load from the tip of my chin down over my neck and completely coated my entire chest with the thick gooey fruit of his balls.

"I love CUM!" I exclaimed.

Completely spent Steve collapsed on the bed next to me his big bad cock still incredibly hard it's shaft resting against my thigh.

I lay there next to him coated with his seed my ruby red lips reduced to swollen oral fuck flesh my dark lined eyes smeared about my face my sexy seamed stockings tattered and run I was still tasting the sweet nectar of his balls my cunt and ass stretched by his flaring cock.

I was completely satisfied by this young muscular stud and his big bad beautiful cock.

As much as I wanted this to be the end of our agreement and his black mail scheme I knew deep in my wanton soul I be craving him again soon. I'd be craving for the feel of his incredible cock buried deep in every possible hole. I'd be craving for the taste of his thick sweet gooey cum load being shot down my throat or splashed over my face and body.

Oh yes.... I'd be craving his sex again......

To be continued...