Transforming Genevieve Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrghhhhhh!" He exclaimed as he finally mercifully began to unload on my tits.

One thick wad of cum shot out and splashed into my cleavage. His orgasm was intense but the amount of cum it produced was meager compared to the buckets of cum he'd pumped into my mouth and face earlier. '

His hand was a blur as he continued jerking off and oozing cum onto my tits.

Steve backed away and surveyed the damage. One thick wad of cum lay at the top of my cleavage but beyond that he had dropped pellets of spunk across the soft flesh of my tits.

His released his cock which was already limb and appeared to shrivel up having been abused as much as every orifice he'd pounded it into.

I ran two fingers between my tits collection the one wad of cum worth the effort. Lifting my fingers above my mouth I extended my tongue and let the cum drop squarely on my pink tongue.

I rolled it around inside my mouth than swallowed. "Tastes just as good as the first load." I said.

Steve backed away a little more as I fell back against the couch. My swollen red pussy lips pressed tight together almost as if they had a mind of their own and were exclaiming no more. I couldn't remember feeling so spent so abused sexually so completely used up before.

"You're some kind of fucking machine Mr. Kozmerl." I complimented him.

"And you're the perfect cum bucket." He replied.

I giggled at his comment having often thought of myself in that light. A cum loving bucket looking for any and all cocks to provide me with another load of sweet thick cum.

Steve moved back to the chair at my desk and began getting his clothes on.

"Are you gonna fuck and run?" I questioned him kind of offering to give our spent bodies time to recover and go for another round. I knew I could at least suck him off again given time to recover.

"Gotta hit the books Ms. Walker." Steve said with a huge grin on his face.

"I can't argue with that." I replied still reclined on the couch my body sore from his incredible pounding.

He smiled than said. "I want to get an "A" on my next paper. That way I can fuck any hole I choose."

I smiled and answered. "Go for it stud."

He pulled his tee back on then walked over to where I was resting. "You're one incredible fuck Gen." He said.

I smiled and replied. "And I hope you become my favorite student."

He turned and left without saying another word. He finally called me by my first name. After sucking and fucking me silly I had to assume we were now on a first name basis.

Later that night I watched the first part of our incredible sex session. I was very pleased with the tape even though it was clearly not up to the quality of a first class porn movie with their incredible close up shots and much better audio I was sure viewing it would be a huge turn on for both Bill and Marsha two nights from now.

As I showered before bed everywhere I touched was either sore and rubbed nearly raw. I was glad I'd have forty eight hours before our planned ménage a trios so my body would have time to recover.

To be continued.

In Chapter 22 Genevieve and Marsha give Bill a night to remember...