Transforming Genevieve Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn!" Steve exclaimed.

I moaned softly as my lips again slid down over the head spreading to caress his corona then down over the throbbing shaft until my lips touched the top finger of my hand wrapped around the base.

One by one I stretched my fingers off his cock as my lips slid down to touch the next until he slipped into my throat and my hand slid off his shaft.

I felt his hands come to rest on the back of my head and briefly allowed him to control my oral pleasure by pressing me firmly down sinking his cock as deep as it had ever been.

But my oral research demanded that I keep control so I slipped my hands up between his arms and my head and pressed outward twisting my wrists as I did to grasp his and return his hands to the arms of the chair.

As I lifted off his cock a second time I felt it lurch in my mouth and I knew it was time to see if Marsha's expertise would work.

I slid my lips up the shaft until they rested softly just below the smooth flaring flesh of his corona.

Reaching up again to circle the shaft with my soft delicate fingers I began slowly bobbing up and down sliding my lips over the ring of sensitive flesh.

His throaty moan confirmed this technique would have the desired effect. Without changing the pressure of my lips or the depth I slipped below I continued slowly caressing his corona until his cock began to swell in my mouth.

I knew he was about to explode. "Oh fuck!" Steve exclaimed expecting me to continue with my awesome technique until he filled my mouth with thick sweet cum.

Instead I lifted my mouth from him and sat back on my haunches releasing his throbbing cock from my grip and oral embrace.

"What the fuck!" Steve exclaimed his eyes staring blankly at me.

I just grinned knowing his frustration would eventually be replaced with an incredible climax.

I watch carefully making sure he was returning from the very edge before I even considered reaching out to touch him again.

So spot number one was discovered I could bring him to oral climax just by continued caressing of his sensitive corona with my soft lips. It was time to see if a second spot might have the same effect.

"I was ready to cum!" he announced the obvious.

I lifted one index finger to my lips. "Shush." I sounded.

Before reaching toward him again I took time to study his raging hard on. The shaft glistened with moisture its pulsing veins a dark red color above the deep purple bulbous head smooth and shimmering with saliva. His nut sack taut holding his cum producing balls tightly in its firm flesh.

I knew from before that his frenulum was as if not more sensitive than the corona so I decided to concentrate on that tiny patch of flesh.

I reached out and circled his shaft at the base with my thumb and index finger wrapping my delicate digits around him until the tips of my nails touched almost like a cock ring but not a tightly.

His eyes pierced mine as I leaned forward and opened my mouth wide extending my tongue as far as possible.

Using my digital cock ring I slapped his cock against my tongue once then held him away. He cooed softly as the sensation shot through his loins.

Turning my head I slapped his cock against one cheek, than repeated the move on the other cheek.

He smiled when I started over slapping him against my tongue then each cheek his frenulum spreading moisture from my tongue to my cheeks.

I pursed my lips tightly and slapped the tiny patch of sensitive flesh against my lips several times before stopping to extend the tip of my tongue to flick at it.

"You're driving me insane!" Steve exclaimed his lustful stare fixed on my face.

I began sliding it across my soft lips between slaps slowly pulling him again toward the edge. His fingers dug into the fabric they rested on. Every move I made was concentrated on that one square inch of cock flesh. Between slapping it against my face tongue and lips and slowly sliding it across my tongue and lips. I increased the tempo of my technique driving him closer and closer to orgasm.

He moaned soulfully as I felt his cock again swell beneath my ring of soft fingers.

He was there again, and like before I released his cock and sat back on my haunches.

This time there was no frustration in his eye, Steve understood what I was doing and reveled in the incredible pleasure my oral technique was bestowing on him.

"You nearly had me cumming again." He softly whispered as he slid back from the brink a second time.

I smiled. "You like?" I questioned.

He giggled then spoke. "What's not to like."

"So my friend was right guys do have special sensitive spots that when caressed just right can bring them to the edge." I remarked.

"Well you found two of my sensitive spots that's for sure." Steve replied.

"Are there others?" I asked.

He smiled. "I guess you'll just have to explore and find out."

"Maybe next time." I replied wanting to tastes his thick creamy cum instead.

I leaned forward and rose up grasping his stiff prick in one hand and gave his cock head a long slow lick.

"Let's try one of your spots in a different way." I whispered glancing up at him.

"Oh yeah." Steve replied as I slipped his cock between my lips again.

I knew his flaring corona could be caressed with something other than my lips and slowly plunged down until the tip pressed into the tight ring at the back of my mouth.

"Deeper!" He exclaimed.

I pressed him through letting the opening to my throat caress his corona then began bobbing up and down giving his cock head the same treatment I had with my lips earlier.

I again felt his hands on my skull but this time allowed him to seize control and push his cock deep in my throat. His aroma filled my nostrils as he pressed my nose into his pubic hair.

I could only assume that since I had teased him to near orgasmic heights twice earlier that he was now determined to brutally throat fuck me which I would happily agree too.

His fingers locked into my hair and he pulled my mouth up until his throbbing cock slipped from my throat. I gasped air into my lungs knowing it could be a long wait until I could again suck in oxygen.

With my head held firmly in place Steve thrust up off the chair driving his cock through and deep down my moist throat.

I moaned soulfully as my nose again pressed against his abdomen.

The tempo of his thrusts was slow enough that I was actually able to breathe between and I just relaxed my neck and let him use my mouth and throat as he would my pussy fucking me orally.

Over and over again he slammed up off the chair driving his cock deep down my throat. I knew it wouldn't be long before he'd swell and began pumping thick sweet cum from his aching balls.

My mouth was flooded with salvia and tears seeped from my eyes as his awesome invasion of my mouth continued for what seemed like an eternity.

"You want my load!" He exclaimed.

I couldn't possibly answer but he knew I craved his sweet load.

He made one final thrust up off the chair driving his cock to the hilt down my throat then pulled my mouth off him.

With one hand tightly entwined in my hair he pulled me back and quickly stood up.

As his free hand grasped his pulsing cock he tilted my head back. "Beg for my load slut!" He demanded.

My mouth was overflowing with thick saliva and tears of pleasure streamed down my cheeks.

"Give it to me!" I nearly screamed.

His hand stroked the length of his cock sliding from the very base up over the flaring corona.

"Tell me you're my fucking cum slut!" He commanded.

"I'm your cum slut I crave you sweet thick sauce." I replied.

His hand moved with slow deliberate strokes covering every inch of throbbing cock as his balls began pumping what I craved most.

"Paste me with that beautiful hot cum!" I pleaded watching the tiny slit for the first signs of what I knew was going to be an incredible amount of cum.

His hand tightened in my hair and his eyes transformed into thin slits as he stroked his cock even faster.

"Fill my mouth with your hot shot!" I nearly screamed.

Every muscle in his body tensed and he stopped stroking his hand squeezing hard on the shaft just below the flare of his corona.

He was letting the pressure build, letting the tiny tube that was bringing me what I craved so much swell almost to bursting.

With a scary scream he released his torrent of cum.

It shot across the space between his cock and my mouth with so much force that I nearly gagged as it splashed against the back of my mouth.

In an instant my mouth was coated with his thick sweet nectar.

I watched as he moved his cock sideways firing a second massive shot across my cheek pasting one eye and splashing on my forehead.

I love the feel of hot cum splashing on my face I love the moist burning sensation of it landing on my soft skin.

My mouth received another thick wad filling it too nearly over flowing.

Steve groaned harshly as another stream sailed toward me sliding across my cheek and down toward my ear.

"Coat me with your thick sweet cum!" I exclaimed.

His shots became less strong and eventually he just oozed cum which he deposited on my face by snapping his cock at me like the whip of a wild animal trainer.

He released his death grip on my hair and I instantly leaned forward taking his oozing cock head between my lips sucking at the head to entice every last drop from him then used my slippery sticky lips to pleasure his corona much like I had earlier when I was in control and lifted him to the edge of ecstasy.

His thick cum clung to me like creamy marshmallow and after draining his balls completely I let him slip from my oral grasp and used my fingers to pulled every drop toward my wanton craving mouth.

"You cum tastes so good!" I exclaimed while I savored every drop.

Steve collapsed on the chair and watched as I drew his sweet load into my mouth letting it swirl around my tongue before tilting my head back and with my mouth wide open so he could watch letting the thick wad slip down my throat.

His hand slowly stroked a softening cock as he spoke. "Now that was some blow job."

I giggled knowing he was pleased. "And that was one hell of a load." I replied still collecting the last few drops from my smeared face.

Steve leaned forward. "Any time you need a lab rat give me a call."

For the first time since I had crawled across the room toward him I reached between my thighs. My shorts were soaking wet and I wondered if I could raise his phoenix from the sexual ashes to fill my wet spot with throbbing cock.

I reached out and placed my hand on his thigh. "Do you have time to take care of this wet spot?" I asked pointing to the dark spot between my thighs.

I think Steve believed that my craving for his cock had grown so much that he could have me anytime he wanted. "I really have to hit the books today. Ya see I accepted a challenge that if I got an "A" in English Lit I could fuck my professor in the ass." He replied disappointing me.

What he didn't know was that he could invade me anyway he wanted and I would gladly accept his throbbing cock. I was ready to dispense with all the pretense of him getting good grades in my class for the reward of having sex with me. I was actually ready, or should I say had already become his cum slut.

Unlike my married lover Bill, Steve's youthful cock excited me every time I touched it. Bill's loving was wonderful but sex with Steve was awe inspiring. Perhaps it is because I am his professor and he my student, or maybe the possibility that if caught fucking a student it would mean the end of my tenure at Regis sex with this youthful stud was more exciting that any I'd had since I transformed into the sex craving slut months ago.

I'm at a loss to explain it but I knew as I knelt there before him, his sticky seed drying on my flesh I couldn't wait until the next time I would feel him surge inside me.

Steve dressed quickly and left without so much as a light kiss or even a saying good bye. His actions proving that he understood he had me, that I was at his beckon call to pleasure him with my mouth throat pussy or ass as he saw fit.

I gathered my feelings and curled up on my bed pleasuring myself to a sexual frenzy imaging his cock throbbing pulsing surging and spurting inside every part of me.

Sleep was the only relief from my craving for his cock and I finally surrendered myself to it hours later.

Too be continued.....