Transforming Kim Ch. 01-03

Story Info
First date Jake spanks Kim into submission.
3k words
4.32
29.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


written by: kelly k (missing master)

edited by: teknight

chapter one: Meeting Kim

I was nervous, my palms sweating as I sat at a table in the middle of the bar waiting. After my divorce, my friends felt the need to set me up repeatedly, not that I was having trouble meeting men. I was having trouble meeting and keeping a man. I was sure this would be a disaster, how could anyone know what I wanted more than myself. I was no innocent but I had to admit, if only to myself: I was not doing well past the first date or two, maybe my need for sex was making me too easy of a conquest. I was just so horny and it must have shown on my face because I seemed to be falling into bed with almost everyone. I think my friends were beginning to worry that I might decide to start taking their men to bed so this was a preventative intervention. I looked down at my watch then glanced around the bar, I had shown up just a few minutes late, surely I hadn't missed him.

The waiter came by and put a drink in front of me, "I didn't order this,"I said.

"The man at the table over there ordered it," he said as I glanced over noticing an older man in a suit. "He said to give you this," as he handed me a napkin with an unfamiliar name and phone number.

Well no sense in wasting a drink even if it wasn't from the man I was supposed to meet. I

took a sip and placed the napkin in my skirt pocket smiling, sure that the man I was supposed to meet wouldn't make it past the first few dates either, I never knew when I might be desperate enough to use it.

"So , you just accept drinks from anybody, huh?" a deep voice breathed near my ear.

Startled, I spilled wine down my silk top, my shirt slightly sticking to the tops of my plentiful breasts. Who the hell did this man think he was. Had he been watching me long, I shivered , I guess my date wasn't coming. I started to stand as his hand pushed me back down firmly. Seriously, no man is worth this, I thought vowing never to let my friends set me up again no matter how great the man sounded.

"I guess I should have come over when you first came in , but seeing as you were late I figured that you wouldn't mind waiting for me either, " he said.

Blushing, I looked over my shoulder expecting to see at least a chest, I came face to waist with his muscular hips. I glanced up trying to take him all in, my friends said he was tall he towered over me, even with me in my seat. "Look, maybe this was a mistake, obviously I just need to go." They had not told me how attractive he was either. My top was still wet, I was uncomfortable, and my nipples were getting hard. I need to get out of here, I thought, before I embarrass myself even more (if that was

possible). I tried getting up again, but the firm hand was still on my shoulder, I tried to shrug it off, but it held me firmly.

"Why don't we start over? I'm Jake, just in case our friends didn't tell you, Kim. I was at Cory's house last year, but I guess you don't remember me from that party, we never actually got introduced. I believe you spent most of the night in the bathroom with your date. Who was he again?" Jake's deep voice vibrated through me as he asked that question.

This date just kept getting better and better, my face flaming now as I vaguely remembered

spending that night having loud sex in my best friend's bathroom. Thinking the music was loud enough no one would hear us had been a mistake. Thinking back I realized that was the first of my two date or less streak. "You know, Jake, it has been interesting meeting you but I should just go. I'm sticky and you obviously weren't sure enough about meeting me to bother coming over when I got here. Why did you even agree to this if you had seen me but weren't sure about going on a date with me?"

I felt him sit down next to me, his hand still in place on my shoulder. "Kim, I've wanted to meet

meet you for awhile now, especially after hearing you screaming out your pleasure in the bathroom, I just got back to the States. At the time of the party, I was on leave from Iraq. I just finished up my second tour and decided I didn't need to sign up for a third. I was rather surprised to find out you were still single. I was sure you would be off the market, so to speak," he stated, as I felt his large hand blotting my chest

with a napkin. "Sorry I startled you, I never meant to ruin your top, not that it makes it any less attractive clinging to your breasts that way. I guess I felt that if you couldn't be courteous enough to be on time and if you didn't see me standing by the door it wouldn't hurt you to wait. You could have called when you knew you were going to be late. Since you didn't feel the need, I ordered food to go while I watched

you collect numbers, I decided we might as well just go to my place: you obviously need a lesson in manners." His grip moved down my shoulder to my arm, tightening slightly , as he pulled me from the stool. He began guiding me out the back door, one hand on my shoulder, the other slipping lightly into the front pocket of my jean mini skirt, as he fished out the napkin and dropped it into the trash on the way out the door, grabbing a plastic bag with containers of food as we left.

I shivered slightly, becoming wet at the way he just took control of our whole evening. Maybe

this wasn't the smartest move I'd made lately but at least it was exciting. Heavens knows I could use it and my friends had set us up so it was not like no one would know where I was. "Um, Jake," my voice was a little shaky, "maybe I should take my car."

chapter two: A Lesson in Manners

He pushed me against a SUV leaning into me. I noticed his erection pressing against my stomach.

I looked up at him blinking. He was well over 6 feet tall with dark brown hair and very large hands I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so attracted to anyone. I gasped with desire but was a little worried regarding his comment about teaching me manners.

"I think I've waited around for you enough tonight, don't you, Kim? I suggest you get in the

vehicle, before I decide not to wait till we get to my house, and our food gets cold." Jake stated as he opened the door to the SUV and helped me in, handing me the bag of food as he closed the door. I just sat there watching him as he walked around to the driver's side and got in. We were turning down a side street before I knew what to say. He pulled into a moderate sized house in an older, but nice neighborhood, "I bought it when I got home. " he answered my unasked question leading the way to the side door through the garage. As we entered into the kitchen he took the bag from me and placed it on the counter along with my purse. "Follow me, I want to show you something before we eat."

Grabbing my hand, he pulled me behind him as we walked through the front of his house. I

stumbled after him in my high heels, but tried to keep up. I wondered what he was planning on showing me as he suddenly sat down in the middle of a large couch and pulled me across his lap face down , his arm was holding me firmly in place as I struggled against him.

"Kim, you can struggle all you want but whether you realize it or not you deserve this

punishment for a number of reasons. First, for being 15 minutes late and not having the decency to call. Second, for blatantly flirting right in front of me and accepting someone's phone number, a woman would never put up with that shit. But mainly because I've been thinking about you screaming with pleasure for more than 6 months and you didn't even know who I was. I'm sure after this not only will you manage to

be on time for our next date but that you'll make sure not to accept any other numbers either. After this I'm sure you will remember me for a long time."

I kept struggling to get off his lap but he had me held firmly in place his large left hand holding me tightly against him, I could still feel how hard he was, only now he was pressed firmly across my pelvis, my ass wiggling slightly above his thigh. I was flooded with heat, surely this shouldn't have been exciting me so much. I was pretty sure of what he had planned now, my face bright red, as I realized that I hadn't been

spanked since I was a child.

"Hey, you can't do this to me, " I yelled "There has to be some type of law against it."

"Kim. I'm going to smack that lovely ass one time for every minute you kept me waiting, and you are going to count them for me. Better get it right I'm sure you wouldn't want me to start over, now would you? Then we are going to eat dinner and, if you are lucky, I'll see you again in a few days for a second date, which I'm sure you will be on time for. Now, shut up, and start counting," Jake stated as he pulled my skirt up just over my bottom and pulled down my panties.I yelled as his hand slapped my left cheek firmly, but not as hard as I had expected , and rubbed lightly afterward "I said count and I meant it. Don't make me tell you again."

"One ..." I called out angrily just as his hand came down slightly harder on the same cheek, just at the curve where it met the thigh. Lifting my ass slightly "two.. three" I barely had a chance to call out,as he continued to spank my left buttock. It was beginning to really sting as his hand lightly rubbed away some of the pain. Then I felt his hand again my ass starting to tingle with pain. " Four," my voice quivered. My legs spread apart slightly, of their own accord. "Five, " I cried out as that blow came down much harder than I had expected; "six," I yelled, tears starting to gather in my eyes, my left ass cheek throbbing, I noticed I was becoming slightly wet from the spanking. "Seven.." I called out, startled,

as he started in on the right cheek, not as hard as the last smack to the left side. "Eight!" I noticed they were increasing in strength again and meeting at the fleshiest part of my rounded ass. "Nine!" I yelped, taking a shaky breath in as he gently rubbed me again making me quiver slightly. "Ten!" I cried out, voice unsteady, I was becoming confused as he spanked me. "Eleven!" sniffling. My pussy starting to throb slightly. "Twelve!" I started crying , tears streaming down my face, Jake stopped for a moment

rubbing both my right and left cheeks where he had spanked me. I noticed he was looking intently at my reddened ass and I shivered as he lightly stroked my pussy right before he smacked it making me jump as I yelped "Thirteen!" I knew he had felt my slickness that time . I was sick. Why else would this make me aroused and wet? "Fourteen!" I gasped loudly, quivering with desire. I was poised waiting for the last blow as he gently slid his hand between my legs -my cunt hot and wet. He rubbed it, stroking up and

down along my slit just brushing my clit. I was squirming against him, not to get away but to get closer to those fingers, wanting to feel them on my clit and inside me , my hips moving with his hand. His hand moved off me, my legs spreading farther apart. SMACK! "Fifteen!!" I howled, as he managed to place the last swat on my swollen pussy.

Resting his hand there as he continued to hold me in place, I realized that he could keep this up all night if he chose to. I began to really cry now, knowing how vulnerable I felt. His fingers were gently caressing, me circling my clit. I gulped trying to stop the sobs as he worked his fingers against my throbbing, wet, swollen slit and opening.

Chapter 3: Taking Kim

He stopped again, this time keeping his hand still in place. I kept waiting for him to remove

it and hit me again. It rested between my legs, my own hips moving against it, wanting him to

continue. "So, Kim, now that you've had your punishment I can stop." I groaned, throbbing against his hand, "or if you are really contrite you can ask me for what you really want."

I hiccuped, thinking while he talked that this whole time I could feel him large and hard against me and I just wanted him inside me now. My voice unsteady and quivering " Please Jake, I-I'm sorry I caused so much trouble, please don't stop now I want to feel you inside me. " He placed two fingers in me and began stroking me back and forth. His hand inside me felt so good but wasn't what I really wanted. I knew before he said anything what he wanted to hear before I got what I needed. "Please Jake , I want your cock in me, not your fingers. Please I promise to be good."

He chuckled, bouncing me further against his hand as he relaxed his hold across my back, I

started to push myself up his hand still between my legs fingers moving inside. I moaned loudly with pleasure, my spanking all but forgotten as I squirmed against him. I heard his zipper slide down and noticed him struggling to free his cock and pull his pants down . I tried to help him as much as possible before he grabbed my right leg pulling it over him. Then holding his cock he began sliding it between my lips, the thick bulbous head almost purple, straining to enter me. I arched against him trying to get closer,

wanting to force him deep between my legs, taking him all. he held me back as he gently worked the head into my tight hole stretching me.

I cried out as he first entered me "Yes, Jake, please, more!" I was panting and moaning loudly,

my back arched, my skirt bunched between us as he pulled my ruined top off and unhooked my bra to

tweak my nipples as I slowly slid up and down him trying to take more of him inside. "Jake!" I screamed as his mouth wrapped around my nipple sucking and lightly biting it until it was tight and hard inside his mouth. I was bouncing up and down on his lap now, my head back moaning with each movement. He took my other nipple in his mouth as he used his fingers to play firmly against my clit, my whole body vibrating around him I cried out tensing in pleasure. I tightened around his hard cock screaming his name as he gripped my hips and began pounding into me faster and harder. He groaned loudly as I shook

around him unable to control my orgasm.

"Oh god, yes, Kim." he grunted as he thrust deep inside me. My pussy clenching around him like a glove, I could feel his cock start to pulse deep within me. I ground against him still moaning his name like a prayer as I felt him shutter. "Don't stop fucking me, Kim," he cried out as I rode his cock ,straddling his lap on the couch, just before I felt him start to explode inside me. Hot jets of cum pulsing deep within me; "yes, Kim,yes" I keep moving up and down his shaft as he spent himself within me, my forehead

falling forward against his chest, he stroked my hair lightly. My breath shuddered out of me as I lay limp against him while he held me. I shivered lightly. He reached up and removed his t-shirt, thrusting it at me "put it on since I ruined your top." I struggled into it, still on top of him just before he lifted me off and turned me around, lightly smacking my ass once more. "Hey, go heat up our dinner, before you start more

trouble," as he lightly pushed me towards the kitchen.

How the hell had this happened, I smiled to myself, my ass still tingled a bit but my body was relaxed. I started walking towards the kitchen, large hands grabbed my hips pulling my back flush against his chest, he cuddled me a moment. Then lightly kissed my ear before saying "I'll take you back to your car after we eat. Do you have plans the rest of the week?"

"Uh, no, I don't have plans yet." I answered.

"Good, don't make any we should make this a nightly thing until you learn all your manners, and then the rules, Kim, I can see this might take awhile." Jake stated.

I laughed, thinking thank goodness , now maybe the two date curse will be broken and I guess

my friends really did know exactly what I needed. Even though I'm still not sure I want it. I'll take it any day of the week I can get it.